well, im not sure

who

Basingstoke, UK

#274414 Jul 7, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
The Osman 5 were a great group but Donnie was my favorite
<quoted text>
Well we all loved Donnie.
You maybe in danger of missing the point.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274415 Jul 7, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
No I was thinking more about Tim Osman and stuff.
http://www.911myths.com/html/tim_osman_was_bi...

WOW, The guy making the statement is a TOTAL MOONBAT!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#274416 Jul 7, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice come back...U dumb?
Thank you.

Very high I.Q. as well, but some call me a dumb blonde.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#274418 Jul 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's dead, it's been dead of yours, you can pretend the net does not count but it was ground zero for the movement, always has been and the numbers a a sliver of what they once were.
Even the Godfather, Avery of Loose Change is no longer a twoofer.
No I don't think arguments on the web are all that important in the grand scheme of things, this little thread on Topix is quite insignificant.
Coverage in the media is far more important because for most of the dumbed down sheeple if it's not on tv it's not real.
Whether or not it gets coverage is something I have no say over, and I certainly can't be bothered to spend much time engaged in pointless discussions with you Muppets.
Maybe I'll get back to you in a few months.

Laters Charles.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#274419 Jul 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
By the way Truthers....Jet A jet fuel is 10x's more explosive gram for gram than T.N.T.
Also it is thought that although a large quantity of Jet-A was ignited upon impact because of the air/to fuel ratio...the remainder of the fuel saturated the floors taken out by the initial explosion.
So in otherwords you had unspent-unburnt fuel streaming downward to further enhance damage.
Chew on that Truthers.
Black boxes/FDR are really a moot issue when what really matters is a fuel laden aircraft visually smashing into a building leaving no doubt as to why the aircraft was destroyed.
Did you check "How Much" Jet Fuel spilled "Outside" when the planes his Towers?

Where the Jet Fuel is stored in Airliners?

Most of the Jet Fuel spilled outside, when the strike was made, that was what that Huge Fireball was made of.

Very small portion of Jet Fuel went inside, the smoke shows that.
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#274420 Jul 8, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you check "How Much" Jet Fuel spilled "Outside" when the planes his Towers?
Where the Jet Fuel is stored in Airliners?
Most of the Jet Fuel spilled outside, when the strike was made, that was what that Huge Fireball was made of.
It has been estimated that 3,500 gals of the Jet-A jet fuel remained as liquid after the initial impact so that is like parking a standard home heating oil truck inside and just emptying its load within 2 seconds.

Don't be confused by air/fuel ratios ........yes quite a bit of the fuel formed the fireball which by the way passed through the building but did not burn all the fuel.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#274421 Jul 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been estimated that 3,500 gals of the Jet-A jet fuel remained as liquid after the initial impact so that is like parking a standard home heating oil truck inside and just emptying its load within 2 seconds.
Don't be confused by air/fuel ratios ........yes quite a bit of the fuel formed the fireball which by the way passed through the building but did not burn all the fuel.
The fire was "very well contained" inside the few floors where the planes struck. That is clear from the smoke coming out from the building.

The building was a "office and residential" building and not a chemical or explosive storage.

The sudden collapse of such a massive structure within such a short time is a real "scientific puzzle".

We do need a Scale Modelling here!!

Enjoy my next post for a Hollywood movie on 9/11!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274424 Jul 8, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, That looks like a teaspoon full!

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/wtc7/pics/...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274425 Jul 8, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fire was "very well contained" inside the few floors where the planes struck. That is clear from the smoke coming out from the building.
Contained by WHAT?

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/wtc7/pics/...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274426 Jul 8, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This should do!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/271/4/...
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#274427 Jul 8, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The building was a "office and residential" building and not a chemical or explosive storage.
The sudden collapse of such a massive structure within such a short time is a real "scientific puzzle".
What does an open flame need to exist?

3 components to keep a flame burning.

The spectacular fireball was the result of a wonderful fuel to air ratio......the fires burned inside.....but remember smoke/soot is not a flame enhancer but smoke takes the place of air for the most part.

However....the unburnt hydrocarbons in smoke can flash-over once the temp climbs to a sufficent temp to do so.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#274429 Jul 8, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
You should ask them to transplant a complete cat brain ..... you would be the smartest Twoofie in the world ..... LOL
<quoted text>
wrong forum !! you should be in the Gay Forum, you gay thing !!:)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274430 Jul 8, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mixing up the cast here, I think you mean the doofer of twoofers!
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#274431 Jul 8, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mixing up the cast here, I think you mean the doofer of twoofers!
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
LOL.....I knew you'd break in to your stash for that beauty.

That wasn't fighting fire with fire....that was fighting fire with an A bomb...and that sucker walked right into that one.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274432 Jul 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....I knew you'd break in to your stash for that beauty.
That wasn't fighting fire with fire....that was fighting fire with an A bomb...and that sucker walked right into that one.
It's just too easy sometimes,

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#274433 Jul 8, 2014
is that where you and your dad pick try to up young boys ???
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#274434 Jul 8, 2014
I think the twoofies are in full retreat

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#274435 Jul 8, 2014
'9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous'- Al Qaeda

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#274436 Jul 8, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
'9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous'- Al Qaeda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Q_OIXfkXEj0XX
LOL, And the Official Al-Qaeda magazine Inspire (where the boston bomber learned how to build a pressure cooker bomber).

In this issue they both claim responsibility for the attacks and chew out Irans president, more or less calling him a moron for his twoofer beliefs.(That part is sort of a funny read).

https://azelin.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/in...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#274438 Jul 8, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Contained? How so? It was on several floors without fire sprinklers. Containment means a fire is not spreading. This fire was causing catastrophic damage and hindering rescue attempts. What's more, when the towers collapsed and disintegrated, the fire became widespread.

You must be kidding again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 864,697
One of Whitney Houston's WORST MISTAKES: marryi... 13 min Johnny 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min Student 40,875
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 43 min shaylaoller 686
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 56 min dollarsbill 6,466
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,777
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 599,645
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,002
More from around the web