|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Well just like the law there is so much to know that you can't know everything.I mean economic theory will drive you crazy .BUT I enjoy finance and look forward to going to work everyday ..... what I think it's telling is how the Twoofers never say what they do for a living , that makes me think that either they are collecting unemployment from the government they hate or the are embarrassed that they work at 7-11
We do not need to boast about our jobs to give ourselves credibility, because we are not here to off topic the discussion away as you are.

When a crazy person shoots up a mall, they only mention the ideology if it's one they intend to smear.

Economic theory is based on the myth that it was intentionally designed to not be understandable, therefore not controllable. Those who understand that explanation is the myth, are the ones who rule that game.

Once you believe that myth, then believing 9/11 and

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So IN YOUR BOOK, Can Cause collapse means IT CAN'T?
I understand your condition.
A group of genetic counselors reviewed the research on the biological consequences of sex between relatives (here). They found a surprisingly small increase (about 4 percent) in birth defects among the children of married cousins. INCEST BETWEEN FIRST-DEGREE RELATIVES, HOWEVER, WAS A DIFFERENT STORY. The researchers examined four studies on the effects of first-degree incest on the health of the offspring (including the Czech research). Forty percent of the children were born with either autosomal recessive disorders, congenital physical malformations, or severe intellectual deficits, and ...
ANOTHER 14 PERCENT OF THEM HAD MILD RETARDATION. IN SHORT, THE ODDS THAT A NEWBORN CHILD WHO IS THE PRODUCT OF BROTHER-SISTER OR FATHER-DAUGHTER INCEST WILL SUFFER AN EARLY DEATH, A SEVERE BIRTH DEFECT, OR SOME MENTAL DEFICIENCY APPROACHES 50 PERCENT.
Ya dimwit, the point is a TOTAL collapse of a steel framed highrise has NEVER happened in history, due to fire.
In other words for the mentally challenged: it never happened in around 100 years, but yet on 9/11 three collapsed all on the same day.
You are what they call an anti-truth seeker.

And always the remaining 90% of your post is totally irrelevant to 9/11

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya dimwit, the point is a TOTAL collapse of a steel framed highrise has NEVER happened in history, due to fire.
In other words for the mentally challenged: it never happened in around 100 years, but yet on 9/11 three collapsed all on the same day.
You are what they call an anti-truth seeker.
And always the remaining 90% of your post is totally irrelevant to 9/11
Before you call others "dimwit" and "mentally challenged" read your post

"If the planes were real on 9/11...
how did the plane fly in front of the crane???
See for yourself"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.........Insults are Easy/Injury to the Cerebral Cortex tries so hard to appear as educated it's just that he thinks his faithful following of Judge Judy makes him an attorney.......or possibly Insults was a jailhouse lawyer supplementing his canteen on Habs and Motions to Reveiw Child Support.
I have to laugh at the jealousy Insults, Onemale, and Zip Zorderz share as if they were one person...or one person with multiple personalities because of you being a lawyer.
Evidently Insults doesn't realize that once be plays lawyer and someday represents himself he will find out mighty fast how much of a fool he had for a client.
Do you actually still believe Sorry Charlie is a lawyer???
Look all the time he spends on here,
then look at the going rate of real lawyers,
he would be losing thousands monthly.
No one would spend years in law school... to piss it away.
Face it, Sorry Charlie is a fake and a liar.

And you are a self proclaimed Satin worshiper and you talk about morals and the truth.
Satin is all about deception and you worship him and his deception.
That says a lot about you too.

onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
See for yourself"
The question still remains, "how did the plane fly in front of the crane"???

onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
See for yourself"
The point is a TOTAL collapse of a steel framed highrise has NEVER happened in history, due to fire.
In around 100 years it never happened, but yet on 9/11 three collapsed all on the same day.
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget all that jet fuel the real reason they fell is someone with a gas can finished it off?
LMFAO retard!
When he was neutral, he didn't irritate you.
It'is ones like you is the reason he took sides.
He didn't want to a part of your elementary level comments.
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

The anti-truth dewunkers don't like this one,
it proves the official story is untrue
Surreal Pictures Inside WTC 6 Destroys NIST's Myth
that a one column failure can drag a
building into a total collapse

onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

9/11 Truth: Good for America!
This Independence Day a Celebration of 9/11 Truth

http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/... [UNIQID]
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

"I'm a firm believer in the people
If given the truth,
they can be depended upon to meet any national crises.
The great point is to bring them the real facts."
Abraham Lincoln

"When the people fear the government
there is tyranny
When the government fear the people
there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Should we sue the architect? Because his design failed.
Good question. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

onemale wrote:
"I'm a firm believer in the people
If given the truth,
they can be depended upon to meet any national crises.
The great point is to bring them the real facts."
Abraham Lincoln
"When the people fear the government
there is tyranny
When the government fear the people
there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson
Lincoln wasn't talking about twoof.

Have you checked under your bed today?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not need to boast about our jobs to give ourselves credibility, because we are not here to off topic the discussion away as you are.
When a crazy person shoots up a mall, they only mention the ideology if it's one they intend to smear.
Economic theory is based on the myth that it was intentionally designed to not be understandable, therefore not controllable. Those who understand that explanation is the myth, are the ones who rule that game.
Insults Are Easier
Isn't it a little hard to boast about something you don't have?

False. People shoot up malls for many reasons. Usually to get even with someone they know.

Proof of your ignorance of economic theory and 9/11 events.

GOT PWOOF?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Planning to shoot up a mall anytime soon?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>Before you call others "dimwit" and "mentally challenged" read your post

See for yourself"
There is the problem with the official story with everyone who believes it, they never asked if the planes were real, they assumed it from video tape and the witness reports gathered by the Federal Bureau of Indoctrination. That assumption led to the investigation itself progressively collapsing into the rubble of probables, instead of provables.

A new science for a new world order.

Yet, this investigation was unable to honestly show what even it knew was most probable, as the most probable collapse scenario is actually the computer simulations that NIST initially conducted then manipulated away, and those simulations predicted no collapse. The assumption that planes and planes alone caused the complete collapse, destroyed the science, and caused the smear campaign against science to begin.

Good science questions everything, bad science assumes. And then smear will twist it to imply questioning NIST is questioning the basic conclusions of science expressed in equations, more specifically the law of momentum. No one is questioning that truth, we are only questioning if controlled demolition caused those buildings to succumb to it.

The destruction of evidence destroyed the independent verification that the scientific method required, and that in itself proves the scientific illiteracy of the NIST Reports and those who promote it as science.

More reasons why

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
Why are the Idiots at AE 9/11 selling coffee ?!?!?!?!?!
http://www.shop.ae911truth.org/Coffee_c18.htm
Because they are full of beans?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

<quoted text>
There is the problem with the official story with everyone who believes it, they never asked if the planes were real, they assumed it from video tape and the witness reports gathered by the Federal Bureau of Indoctrination. That assumption led to the investigation itself progressively collapsing into the rubble of probables, instead of provables.
A new science for a new world order.
Yet, this investigation was unable to honestly show what even it knew was most probable, as the most probable collapse scenario is actually the computer simulations that NIST initially conducted then manipulated away, and those simulations predicted no collapse. The assumption that planes and planes alone caused the complete collapse, destroyed the science, and caused the smear campaign against science to begin.
Good science questions everything, bad science assumes. And then smear will twist it to imply questioning NIST is questioning the basic conclusions of science expressed in equations, more specifically the law of momentum. No one is questioning that truth, we are only questioning if controlled demolition caused those buildings to succumb to it.
The destruction of evidence destroyed the independent verification that the scientific method required, and that in itself proves the scientific illiteracy of the NIST Reports and those who promote it as science.
More reasons why
Insults Are Easier
Nice rant.

R U MAD BRO?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how most mall shooters are also Twoooooooooooofers
I doubt thats true, and I see no humor in anyone killing anyone. But what is undeniable is all mall shooters are cowards who want to commit suicide, but are unable to muster the courage to do it without first destroying the lives of others to force their own suicide, because no other choice exists.

The smear campaign shares this trait of cowardliness, so I would worry more about the future of people like you, infinitely more than people like me.

If I wanted to hurt people, I'd do what you do, and I would rely on the fact that

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I doubt thats true, and I see no humor in anyone killing anyone. But what is undeniable is all mall shooters are cowards who want to commit suicide, but are unable to muster the courage to do it without first destroying the lives of others to force their own suicide, because no other choice exists.
The smear campaign shares this trait of cowardliness, so I would worry more about the future of people like you, infinitely more than people like me.
If I wanted to hurt people, I'd do what you do, and I would rely on the fact that
Insults Are Easier
Very well said, very well said indeed.
Let the debwunkers chew on that one for awhile.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

Edit this post is to divert away from onemales no plane fantasy
Help onemale and us on this one.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The question still remains, "how did the plane fly in front of the crane"???
Please explain the crane that is as tall as the WTC.
AND the tree that dwarfs the one on the Avatar movie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Oxbow 538,758
BALI oh BALI 15 min gede sudira 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min nanoanomaly 732,678
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min BenAdam 599,770
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Patrick 226,235
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Student 38,619
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min EdmondWA 94,627
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••