no

well, im not sure

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#273844 Jun 29, 2014
Otto Parts wrote:
<quoted text>
New York is filled with clueless morons, including You!?!?!?!?!?
Isn't that the message Ben Laden wanted to send, shame on you.
Do you want to save lives by standing away from everyone else? I mean you wouldn't want any innocent people hurt in this drone strike on you would you?
Dip shyt

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#273846 Jun 29, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
MORE TWOOFERS IGNORING EVIDENCE
"We screwed up. We had never seen the CBS video when we claimed that it took WTC 7 6.5 seconds to collapse. We only relied on the street video that does not show the Penthouses. By the time we saw the CBS video, we had so much invested in the 6.5-second collapse time, we could not disappoint our supporters who were successfully using the 6.5 free fall time to push 9/11 Truth. We just ignored the evidence.- Dr Steven Jones, 5/19/07 (BNN - May 19, 2007 - New York, NY)
Besides leaving out the part where firemen who were on the scene for hours told of what actually happened and led to the total collapse.

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#273847 Jun 29, 2014
Successful YouRube posters make money on the number of hits leading to sponsors. There is no reason to do anything other than appeal to stupid people's emotions. FOX broadcasting has proven to be highly successful using the same strategy.
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#273849 Jun 29, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Successful YouRube posters make money on the number of hits leading to sponsors. There is no reason to do anything other than appeal to stupid people's emotions. FOX broadcasting has proven to be highly successful using the same strategy.
How about that and who other is the Yourube go to idiot.....ONEMALE.

Always accusing us of paid govie operatives when Mr. Hayseed the make believe farmer supplements his devious sexual inuendos on the proceeds from Youtube.

The more morons click on his links the higher the payoff.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#273850 Jun 29, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You know Peg, for a guy from Saudia Arabia, Muq1's English is VERY AMERICAN
He sounds like an American Rat boy.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#273852 Jun 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You know Peg, for a guy from Saudia Arabia, Muq1's English is VERY AMERICAN
For your info, I am an Indian Engineer working in Saudi Arabia. My English is "very Indian" and "Very American"

JUBAIL, KSA

#273856 Jun 30, 2014
RF wrote:
1 How many other examples do we have in those 100 years of a modern day jetliner full of fuel flying into a highrise building? still protecting your buddies?

2. Most of us here hope and pray that we kill them on their soil before they get here. The country you are working in is the king of sponsoring terrorism, I hope we invent ways to wean off of oil so you rats can go back to racing camels. What attack are you planning next?
Ans.

1. Did I say that we have had “many incidents in the past” of Jetliner striking the buildings.

I said this was a “real threat” that is why designers took precaution against it and made design so they do not “fall in aheap”.

With 2/2 strikes on 9/11, it is most probable now that any high rise would fall to its feet, when any jetliner strikes it (and bring down any close by high riser too!!).

And I said that “In future” we could have similar accidents, but be rest assured that no building would fall to its feet as happened on 9/11…because 9/11 was a “Lucky day for terrorists”. The whole mighty nation of USA was caught with its “pants down”.

2. If Saudi Arabia was the main sponsor for 9/11, how come GWB the Great and Obama the puny, went after Afghanistan and Iraq?

Why are you jealous of Saudi Oil? Can’t digest that other people should progress?

What mean nature you people have?

JUBAIL, KSA

#273857 Jun 30, 2014
AB wrote:
uch a "lucky day" for terrorists might not come again.
Saudi Arabia has acknowledged that 15 of the 911 hijackers were Saudi citizens.
Ans.

01. I do not know that “any hijacking” is proved yet. It is only an assumption, there is no proof.

The hijacking is as phony as the “fall of WTC Towers”!!
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#273858 Jun 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For your info, I am an Indian Engineer working in Saudi Arabia. My English is "very Indian" and "Very American"
What is your specific field in engineering?
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#273859 Jun 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very correct my brother.
No steel framed building fell due to damage and by office fire in past 100 years and none shall fall in next 100 years.
9/11 was only "exceptional day" the "day of terrorists" when "all laws of land, common sense, physics, structural engg..... and many laws of physics and chemistry" were "temporary suspended" so that terrorist might get whatever they wanted.
It is as if they had "Liquid Luck Potion" (of Harry Potter fame)...
Such a "lucky day" for terrorists might not come again.
The whole US nation was found napping, none of the agency worked and every one was found napping....
And every department took the blame and comments from public and were standing shame faced and unable to utter a single word.
And the guys in NIST did everything in their power to slow down and derail the true investigation of how those buildings actually fell.
They used every power in their hand, as well as put people on Internet, to use insults, abuses and slur to defame and discourage every one and any one who wants to know, what really happened on 9/11 and why it never happened before and never afterwards.
It might happen in course of time that an airliner hits a sky scrapper, due to any reason, but be sure, the building will NEVER fall to ground, as it happened on 9/11, because the "liquid Luck Potion" is not drunk by the pilot or the Hijacker.
And as for WTC-7, it really fell down because of "shame", how could it remain standing when "two of its superiors" had fallen to the ground with a thud, it had to follow suit!!
How gullible are US people? Most of them any way.
"Insults are Easier" (to borrow phrase from my friend)
This is the end of your post or "rant"......How gullible are U.S. people? Most of them anyway.
"Insults are Easier"(to borrow phrase from my friend)

First of all we U.S. people aren't gullible enough to worship cows as they crap all over the streets in India but cows are sacred and the children living in your VAST slums and ghettos are not right ?

To borrow a phrase from my friend.....
How about Insults are Easy has such a swollen head/ego he can't help himself in not signing his work.

By the way engineer from India working in Saudi Arabia.....LOL....that would be U.S. citizens so tone down the Mickey the Dunce bullshit.

I'll give you points for contradicting yourself in the same post like all Truthers seem to have the knack in doing so.

Personally I think Insults the Idiot watches way to many reruns of Johnny Quest.
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#273860 Jun 30, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
Do you work in an Otto Parts store making $7 an hour as a delivery driver?
<quoted text>
I think you hit the nail right on the head with that "job title".
So we have the close minded engineer from India working in Saudi Arabia lapping Insults the Idiots ballbag.....MIA Zip Zorderz/aka ....the punk with a million sock puppets,.....the make believe farmer Onemale/the cross dresser from Mattoon, Illinois which by a google search looks like a fucking haven for sex offenders......ah but this is Truth .....oh shit.....LMFBO!!!!

JUBAIL, KSA

#273861 Jun 30, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the end of your post or "rant"......How gullible are U.S. people? Most of them anyway.
"Insults are Easier"(to borrow phrase from my friend)
First of all we U.S. people aren't gullible enough to worship cows as they crap all over the streets in India but cows are sacred and the children living in your VAST slums and ghettos are not right ?
To borrow a phrase from my friend.....
How about Insults are Easy has such a swollen head/ego he can't help himself in not signing his work.
By the way engineer from India working in Saudi Arabia.....LOL....that would be U.S. citizens so tone down the Mickey the Dunce bullshit.
I'll give you points for contradicting yourself in the same post like all Truthers seem to have the knack in doing so.
Personally I think Insults the Idiot watches way to many reruns of Johnny Quest.
I am a Muslim Indian Engineer working in Saudi Arabia....we do not worship cows, we eat them!!

So what you wrote does not apply to me.

Who is this Johnny Quest? Never heard of him or her!!
Pegasus

Tampa, FL

#273864 Jun 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Muslim Indian Engineer working in Saudi Arabia....we do not worship cows, we eat them!!
So what you wrote does not apply to me.
Who is this Johnny Quest? Never heard of him or her!!
So you can only eat beef that has some sort of Allah bullshit recited before they lop the cattles head off?

Kind of like when Muslims were chopping heads of Americans off?

What is your specific field of engineering....expertise?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273865 Jun 30, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your specific field in engineering?
Sanitation.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273866 Jun 30, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
they were never tested for accelerants
We needed to test for Jet Fuel?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273867 Jun 30, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The one factor that 99 percent of all crazy mass shooters share is not 9/11 truth,
Are we aiming for 100%/
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273870 Jun 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't want to a part of your elementary level comments.
When your daughter was in elementary school just what did you do to her, why won't she talk to you now?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273871 Jun 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
The anti-truth dewunkers don't like this one,
it proves the official story is untrue
Surreal Pictures Inside WTC 6 Destroys NIST's Myth
that a one column failure can drag a
building into a total collapse
Ahh, Daughter Diddler, Wrong building, that was WTC7.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273872 Jun 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
"I'm a firm believer in the people
If given the truth,
they can be depended upon to meet any national crises.
The great point is to bring them the real facts."
Abraham Lincoln
"When the people fear the government
there is tyranny
When the government fear the people
there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson
Lincoln was in on it!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273873 Jun 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a self proclaimed Satin worshiper and you talk about morals and the truth.
Speaking of morals and religion, do you think most people including your daughter would agree with your definition of heaven?

ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to HEAVEN.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 555,147
pele au hospitalise 7 min khaouater 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min nanoanomaly 765,315
Why Topix is dying 1 hr andet1987 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr andet1987 4,422
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 1 hr andet1987 43
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Grau 119,287
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 2 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 603,711
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE