yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273874 Jun 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is a TOTAL collapse of a steel framed highrise has NEVER happened in history, due to fire.
In around 100 years it never happened, but yet on 9/11 three collapsed all on the same day.
WRONG!

And also a stupid daughter banging statement, lets use that argument starting in the stone age to prove nothing substantial occurred since.

Dr. Pal Chana of the British Cement Association demonstrated the relative likelihood of floor collapse in a steel versus concrete framed building, using the vivid example of the Madrid Windsor Tower fire which raged over 26 hours on 14-15 February 2005. This former landmark office block of 30 storeys featured a concrete core throughout, but with concrete columns up to the 21st floor and steel columns between the 22nd and 30th floors. Remarkably, despite the intensity and duration of the fire, the concrete floors and columns remained intact however, the steel supported floors above the 21st floor collapsed, leaving the concrete core in-situ and exposed.

So what does the Madrid Windsor Tower fire show? That steel columns will collapse in a fire, that concrete is more fire-resistant, and, uh, that’s about it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273875 Jun 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
With 2/2 strikes on 9/11, it is most probable now that any high rise would fall to its feet, when any jetliner strikes it (and bring down any close by high riser too!!).
OHHHH YEA, The above leaves little doubt in my mind you are an engineer, Have you meet Onemale, He's is both a neurosurgeon.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#273876 Jun 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Did I say that we have had “many incidents in the past” of Jetliner striking the buildings.
I said this was a “real threat” that is why designers took precaution against it and made design so they do not “fall in aheap”.
With 2/2 strikes on 9/11, it is most probable now that any high rise would fall to its feet, when any jetliner strikes it (and bring down any close by high riser too!!).
And I said that “In future” we could have similar accidents, but be rest assured that no building would fall to its feet as happened on 9/11…because 9/11 was a “Lucky day for terrorists”. The whole mighty nation of USA was caught with its “pants down”.
2. If Saudi Arabia was the main sponsor for 9/11, how come GWB the Great and Obama the puny, went after Afghanistan and Iraq?
Why are you jealous of Saudi Oil? Can’t digest that other people should progress?
What mean nature you people have?
1. You act like if an architect says it's plane proof, then it is. I doubt the architect meant 2 jetliners. Yes a lucky day for your buddies. Yes, we did get caught, we thought you rats were human beings. 2. We went after the actual terrorists. I agree we should have nuked the saudi king.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#273877 Jun 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
OHHHH YEA, The above leaves little doubt in my mind you are an engineer, Have you meet Onemale, He's is both a neurosurgeon.
Maybe that's whats wrong with him.
He may have performed brain surgery on himself?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273878 Jun 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe that's whats wrong with him.
He may have performed brain surgery on himself?
Just a few fine adjustments ..... with a grapefruit spoon.
Pegasus

United States

#273879 Jun 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanitation.
Sanitation Engineer....the one shaking trash on the back of the truck....LMAO!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#273880 Jun 30, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. Did I say that we have had “many incidents in the past” of Jetliner striking the buildings.
I said this was a “real threat” that is why designers took precaution against it and made design so they do not “fall in aheap”.
And I said that “In future” we could have similar accidents, but be rest assured that no building would fall to its feet as happened on 9/11…because 9/11 was a “Lucky day for terrorists”. The whole mighty nation of USA was caught with its “pants down”.
2. If Saudi Arabia was the main sponsor for 9/11, how come GWB the Great and Obama the puny, went after Afghanistan and Iraq?
Why are you jealous of Saudi Oil? Can’t digest that other people should progress?
What mean nature you people have?
1. Irrelevant analogy. and false conclusion. Design standards often differ from actual circumstances.

2. Saudi Arabia was not the sponsor. Lunatic fringe elements were.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#273881 Jun 30, 2014
Lincoln was a Twoofer
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln was in on it!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273882 Jun 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Lincoln was a Twoofer
<quoted text>
LOL, He knew to much about the men planing 9-11, that's why that Zionist puppet Booth offed him.

Manhattan, New York

#273883 Jun 30, 2014
John Wilkes Booth was a patsy just like Lee Harvey Oswald and ironically they both had three names
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, He knew to much about the men planing 9-11, that's why that Zionist puppet Booth offed him.

Manhattan, New York

#273884 Jun 30, 2014
and Israel and the Mossod killed Lincoln ..... even thought they didnt exsist in 1865
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273885 Jun 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
John Wilkes Booth was a patsy just like Lee Harvey Oswald and ironically they both had three names<quoted text>
LOL, Amazing, Just did a google for fun, we are way behind the curve!

http://illuminati-news.com/mary-todd-killed-l...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273886 Jun 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
and Israel and the Mossod killed Lincoln ..... even thought they didnt exsist in 1865
<quoted text>
That's what they want you to believe, are you saying the government never lies for the first time in history three times on the same day?

Location hidden

#273887 Jun 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
John Wilkes Booth was a patsy just like Lee Harvey Oswald and ironically they both had three names<quoted text>
Is there any proof that either did not take a shot at the president?

Location hidden

#273888 Jun 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
Time warp just like in Star Trek.

Manhattan, New York

#273889 Jun 30, 2014
LMAO ...... how much you want to bet the guy who wrote that also believes 9/11 was an inside job and we never landed on the moon !!!
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Amazing, Just did a google for fun, we are way behind the curve!
http://illuminati-news.com/mary-todd-killed-l...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#273890 Jun 30, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there any proof that either did not take a shot at the president?
Grassy knoll did it!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273891 Jun 30, 2014
Proof they Altered the original footage.(especially noticeable after the 1.15 mark).

A MUST SEE!

What Really Happened To Abe Lincoln (uncensored)

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#273892 Jun 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
LMAO ...... how much you want to bet the guy who wrote that also believes 9/11 was an inside job and we never landed on the moon !!!
<quoted text>
I know, I was just googling to try to find 9-11 and Lincoln in some context and try to spin it into the "theory".

And it does not stop, all we have been told is a LIE!

----------

Abraham Lincoln Reptilian Amphibain_Insectoid

Abraham Lincoln slaughter off a lot of good men not knowing he was an Amphibian-insecoid clone bioengineered by Africans who invaded the U.S by jumping into large balls like insects or other fish life and rolled all the way across the South Atlantic on a scent to invade then claimed we took them! Nobody took any of them not even 1 I was told by high African offficials when I toured Africa.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#273893 Jun 30, 2014
Aside from the opinions of pretend out of work lawyers who aren't even able to lie well in a profession that requires it, idiots who ignore every question, multiple nics of the smear campaign, and Catfish without logic, the lack of an official real scientific investigation into the official propaganda of 9/11 still stands, which is why you see them talking in absurdities.

They enjoy talking nonsense, because they have no sense to talk.

They want proof of the cover-up, when the cover-up provides no proof to begin with - NIST's own conclusions are expressed in probabilities based on cherry picked evidence that was not destroyed.

What does a cover-up look like?

1. It destroys evidence.

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/analysis/e...

2. It then ignores that destruction of evidence and provides a fraudulent study based on what wasn't destroyed and calls it science.

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/

3. It then restricts independent investigations from access to the evidence and only allows itself to investigate itself, which is clearly a conflict of interest, and does not follow the protocols of the scientific method.

If you don't understand what the scientific method is?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/...

4. It engages in smear campaigns against anyone who questions it, and removes any professor from public academia that disagrees - claiming the mere disagreement is proof of incompetence.

Nobody needs to be an expert in physics, nor do they need any degree in anything to understand it, all they need is something that can't really be taught, and that's logic.

9/11 is but a small part of whats really going on with the systematic destruction of individual rights that once made America great.

http://youtu.be/fJSp1skVIkA

Yet the smear campaign cares nothing about America, they only care about themselves, which is why

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min confrinting with ... 675,533
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Rider on the Storm 982,211
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 17 min buckwhack 6,230
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min buckwhack 110,203
exhibitionism (Jul '13) 3 hr exhib 8
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 3 hr stirringYTube 1
Call for Gov Asa Hutchinson To Resign 4 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,738
More from around the web