yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272278 Jun 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
, FEMA finds mysterious melted steel,
Yawn Son of onemale, show us one test that proved it was steel!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272279 Jun 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
NIST ignores it completely, neither performs explosive residue tests on anything,
Yawn. More hushbombs!

13. Did investigators consider the possibility that an explosion caused or contributed to the collapse of WTC 7?

Yes, this possibility was investigated carefully. NIST concluded that blast events inside the building did not occur and found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event.

In addition, no blast sounds were heard on the audio tracks of video recordings during the collapse of WTC 7 or reported by witnesses. According to calculations by the investigation team, the smallest blast capable of failing the building's critical column would have resulted in a sound level of 130 decibels (dB) to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile, if unobstructed by surrounding buildings. This sound level is consistent with a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert.

For the building to have been prepared for intentional demolition, walls and/or column enclosures and fireproofing would have to be removed and replaced without being detected. Preparing a column includes steps such as cutting sections with torches, which produces noxious and odorous fumes. Intentional demolition usually requires applying explosive charges to most, if not all, interior columns, not just one or a limited set of columns in a building.

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/fa...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272280 Jun 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Access Restrictions
The Closure of Ground Zero to Investigators
While the steel was being removed from the site of the three largest and most mysterious structural failures in history, even the team FEMA had assembled to investigate the failures -- the Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT)-- was denied access to the evidence.

Uh Huh Eh !
The FBI Handled the chain of custody as they investigate crimes, FEMA WAS NOT DENIED ACCESS!

First, the steel wasn’t entirely cleared from the site until May 2002, not perhaps as quick as the claims suggest.

May 29 2002: As the last steel column of the demolished World Trade Center was removed Tuesday, construction workers at the site were honored for their work there since September 11th.
http://www.wndu.com/news/052002/news_14322.ph...

Further, the recycling did not happen “before investigators even had the chance to look at them”. Here’s Dr W. Gene Corley, head of the Building Performance Assessment Team, in his testimony to the House of Representatives:

"There has been some concern expressed by others that the work of the team has been hampered because debris was removed from the site and has subsequently been processed for recycling. This is not the case. The team has had full access to the scrap yards and to the site and has been able to obtain numerous samples. At this point there is no indication that having access to each piece of steel from the World Trade Center would make a significant difference to understanding the performance of the structures".
www.house.gov/science/hearings/full02/mar06/c...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272281 Jun 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Bill Manning Condemns the "Half-Baked Farce"
Editor of Fire Engineering Magazine Bill Manning highlighted concerns among the firefighting community over the barring of investigators from the crime scene:
Yea, He was a bit fired up about the radios!

THE TAINTED BRUSH OF 9/11 POLITICS
BY BILL MANNING

In early August it was revealed by New York Newsday that New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a month before the final 9/11 Commission Report, dispatched a strong memo lobbying the Commission for language that would cast a more favorable light on the city—and, by extension, on city management, past and present. With respect to the hottest hot-button issues surrounding the 9/11 response—radio inoperability, lack of police-fire cooperation and coordination, and the city's poor excuse for a new, "integrated" incident management system—Bloomberg's wish was granted. The Commission's final report coats the three issues with a layer of political honey.

City management had almost three years to circle the wagons to deflect obvious ineptitude and irresponsibility for which it could and should have been held accountable. Capitalizing on an accommodating and docile press, they've controlled critical information, dismissed many concerns of 9/11 families/survivors groups as grief-driven hysteria, and, with great cunning, used the firefighters who perished in the Towers for political cover...

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Displa...

Yes, he thinks there was a cover-up, but not of the type suggested on most 9/11 sites. Manning’s saying it’s down to politicians covering up their responsibility in terms of the emergency services response to the events, the failure of firefighters radios to carry the vital evacuate order, and so on. A point worth bearing in mind, especially with sites that use the “damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel was not enough” quote without any context.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272282 Jun 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
Accepting the official story of the 9/11/01 attack requires one to accept a long series of anomalies -- extremely improbable events, amazing coincidences, and contradictions...
http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/analysis/a...
All debunked Mr hit and Run chicken, Pick One Son Boner!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272283 Jun 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican Party and the Democrat Party have sank themselves,
STILL WAITING you Incest freak,(also still waiting for your worthless traitor son to show.

PS: Your link said nothing you claim here WHAT SO EVER!
onemale wrote:
9/11 Hijackers Passports were issued by the CIA
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272284 Jun 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
Sorry Charlie's childish ridicule isn't detouring Dr Zorderz in anyway shape or form.
Not that I care, but how would you know one way or another, are you in him, ARE YOU GUYS RELATED?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272285 Jun 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
Sorry Charlie's childish ridicule isn't detouring Dr Zorderz in anyway shape or form.
i want my brothers cock
onemale wrote:
Erin, please let us know how it goes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T8UP21QNN...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272286 Jun 12, 2014
ANYONE EVER MODELED THEIR NEW UNDERWEAR FOR A FAMILY MEMBER
BRENDA WROTE
yes was fun modeling for him mostly just teasing but every once in a while had to pay up for teasing him

ONEMALE WROTE
That's very hot Brenda, I wish I had a sister like you.
How far did the teasing go?
Would you hsve to pay up with your brother, or your husband's friends??? Sounds very interesting.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T38NKJUHV...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272287 Jun 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
But that isn't surprising, because a black man will hump anything as long as it has a white pussy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T4K9BG3UI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272290 Jun 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry charlie thinks just because he posts spurious claims without reference that he is debwunking something.
All debunked Mr hit and Run chicken, Pick One Son OF ONE MALE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272291 Jun 12, 2014
Your claims, prove they are true, show me the section of the act for each of the below, or did you just cut and paste it off a moonbat website.

A code or statute section for EACH!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION: Government may monitor religious labor, and political institutions without suspecting criminal activity, to assist terror investigation.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION: Government has closed once-public immigration hearings, has secretly detained hundreds of people without charges, and has encouraged bureaucrats to resist public records requests.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH: Government may prosecute librarians or keepers of any other records if they tell anyone that the government subpoenaed information related to a terror investigation.
RIGHT TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION: Government may monitor federal prison jailhouse conversations between attorneys and clients, and deny lawyers to Americans accused of crimes.
FREEDOM FROM UNREASONABLE SEARCHES: Government may search and seize Americans' personal records, business documents and telephone/internet activity without probable cause to assist terror investigation.
RIGHT TO A SPEEDY AND PUBLIC TRIAL: Government may jail Americans indefinitely without a trial.
RIGHT TO LIBERTY: Americans may be jailed without being charged or being able to confront the witnesses against them.
http://usbillofrights.org/patact.html
<quoted text>
PROVE it .
LINK or LIE
Citations please!
http://usbillofrights.org/patact.html
Uh Huh Eh !

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#272292 Jun 12, 2014
Charlie should read section 215 of the Patriot Act
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272293 Jun 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
He's just complaining about NORMAL ILLEGAL WALL STREET TACTICS to fleece more money from circulation into the accounts of large financial firms.

ONE OF THESE IS GENERALLY CALLED DE-REGULATION AS IN THE REPEAL OF THE GLASS-STEGALL ACT OF 1933.
Uh Huh Eh !

Could you tell me specifically what law was violated by the "repeal of the Glass-Stegall Act".

QUE CRICKETS!

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272295 Jun 12, 2014
-Web wrote:
Charlie should read section 215 of the Patriot Act
Have, It's my area, so quote the specifics that state anything the Doc claims is fact.
who

Reading, UK

#272296 Jun 12, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Whats interesting is will the Iranians help out the Iraqi's .... there is a long history of distrust and dislike there but will Iran think different now that their arch enemy Hussien is no longer around .... and will Iran's proxy Hezbollah get involved in Iraq the way they got invovled n Syria .... very interested to see how this works out
<quoted text>
There has been another development further to our little chat yesterday.
Iran has vowed to combat terrorism in Iraq.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014...
He didn't elaborate, but an interesting development don't you think?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#272297 Jun 12, 2014
I'm willing to bet onemale is a registered sex offender
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING you Incest freak,(also still waiting for your worthless traitor son to show.
PS: Your link said nothing you claim here WHAT SO EVER!
<quoted text>
Link or LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272298 Jun 12, 2014
You claim it is code, yet you can produce the section of code, one can not prove a negative, MY PROOF IS IN THE FACT YOU PRODUCE NOTHING IN LAW THAT SUPPORTS YOUR STATEMENTS! I agree, It's NOT THERE!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
All debunked Mr hit and Run chicken, Pick One Son Boner!
sorry charlie thinks just because he posts spurious claims without reference that he is debwunking something.
Maybe he is holding out for another default winners trophy to place next to the many others he has collected.
Nothing has been debwunked by the constitution hating, civil rights violating sex fiend lawyer wannabe from the podunk corn-cob husker state of Nebraska.
What part of N O T H I N G do you N O T understand?
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272300 Jun 12, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
I'm willing to bet onemale is a registered sex offender
<quoted text>
I suspect you are right.

ANYONE EVER MODELED THEIR NEW UNDERWEAR FOR A FAMILY MEMBER
BRENDA WROTE
yes was fun modeling for him mostly just teasing but every once in a while had to pay up for teasing him

ONEMALE WROTE
That's very hot Brenda, I wish I had a sister like you.
How far did the teasing go?
Would you hsve to pay up with your brother, or your husband's friends??? Sounds very interesting.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T38NKJUHV...

i want my brothers cock
onemale wrote:
Erin, please let us know how it goes.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T8UP21QNN...

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#272301 Jun 12, 2014
Well who, I was reading on the Christian Science Monitor website that Iranian Foreign Ministry is considering sending some of their Qod Troops to Iraq, then Maliki has asked the US for help and I am thinking, the US and Iran working together !?!?!?!?!?

Politics sure does make strange bedfellows
who wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been another development further to our little chat yesterday.
Iran has vowed to combat terrorism in Iraq.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014...
He didn't elaborate, but an interesting development don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Ms Sassy 18,080
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 983,371
Testing. 34 min ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 8 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 8 hr George Justapose 2
More from around the web