Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272224 Jun 11, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
WOW ..... just WOW ..... and this is the face of 9/11 Twoof !!!!!
<quoted text>
It's appears, though he will delete it and deny he ever said it. More lies for twoof!

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#272225 Jun 11, 2014
but I'm sure you've saved it .....HA HA HA
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's appears, though he will delete it and deny he ever said it. More lies for twoof!
who

Reading, UK

#272226 Jun 11, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
WOW ..... just WOW ..... and this is the face of 9/11 Twoof !!!!!
<quoted text>
No he's not the face of the truth movement...he just posts more than the rest of us.
Not sure we have a leader as such, I certainly don't.

On another note, have you seen what's going down in Iraq?
Way to f*ck up a country!!

Manhattan, New York

#272227 Jun 11, 2014
Whats interesting is Syria saying they will help Iraq fight ISIL ..... its getting very interesting over there
who wrote:
<quoted text>
No he's not the face of the truth movement...he just posts more than the rest of us.
Not sure we have a leader as such, I certainly don't.
On another note, have you seen what's going down in Iraq?
Way to f*ck up a country!!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#272228 Jun 11, 2014
Topix has mods, they are not identified, allowing them to engage in debate and intentionally troll people to illicit anger - as nothing promotes a reply then a guy that causes anger.

The Government also engages in public opinion moderation through informational warfare, and has recently repealed the law against domestic propaganda - they do not identify themselves.

Armstrong Williams was paid to promote White House talking points by pretending he was independent.

Watch any cable news program, those people working in the background are mostly paid to propagandize their positions on forums, Facebook, etc...

If you think Governments do not massively engage in propaganda through all forms of media, you are the indoctrinated, thats why

Insults Are Easier
who

Reading, UK

#272229 Jun 11, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Whats interesting is Syria saying they will help Iraq fight ISIL ..... its getting very interesting over there
<quoted text>
Well according to one Iranian official, the attacks in Iraq are a wake up call to the Middle East.
I wonder how far they will run with that.
http://www.abna.ir/english/service/middle-eas...
Assad is already fighting them so I wouldn't pay that too much attention.
But you're right Radish....very interesting.
who

Reading, UK

#272230 Jun 11, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Topix has mods, they are not identified, allowing them to engage in debate and intentionally troll people to illicit anger - as nothing promotes a reply then a guy that causes anger.
The Government also engages in public opinion moderation through informational warfare, and has recently repealed the law against domestic propaganda - they do not identify themselves.
Armstrong Williams was paid to promote White House talking points by pretending he was independent.
Watch any cable news program, those people working in the background are mostly paid to propagandize their positions on forums, Facebook, etc...
If you think Governments do not massively engage in propaganda through all forms of media, you are the indoctrinated, thats why
Insults Are Easier
It's been going on for years. The CIA were involved in this kind of thing in the 1950's through Operation Mockingbird.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockin...

It would be safe to say that things have moved on greatly since then.

Manhattan, New York

#272231 Jun 11, 2014
Whats interesting is will the Iranians help out the Iraqi's .... there is a long history of distrust and dislike there but will Iran think different now that their arch enemy Hussien is no longer around .... and will Iran's proxy Hezbollah get involved in Iraq the way they got invovled n Syria .... very interested to see how this works out
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well according to one Iranian official, the attacks in Iraq are a wake up call to the Middle East.
I wonder how far they will run with that.
http://www.abna.ir/english/service/middle-eas...
Assad is already fighting them so I wouldn't pay that too much attention.
But you're right Radish....very interesting.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#272233 Jun 11, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>It's been going on for years. The CIA were involved in this kind of thing in the 1950's through Operation Mockingbird.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockin...

It would be safe to say that things have moved on greatly since then.
Very safe to say, who....

Totally unrelated, but this story gives me the creeps.

Dark Water

http://youtu.be/6hUW6m6SOP0

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272234 Jun 11, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
but I'm sure you've saved it .....HA HA HA<quoted text>
Wink!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272235 Jun 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just complaining about normal illegal Wall Street tactics to fleece more money from circulation into the accounts of large financial firms.
One of these is generally called de-regulation as in the repeal of the Glass-Stegall Act of 1933.
Uh Huh Eh !
Could you tell me specifically what law was violated by the "repeal of the Glass-Stegall Act".

Uh Huh Eh !
Pegasus

United States

#272236 Jun 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Very safe to say, who....
Totally unrelated, but this story gives me the creeps.
Dark Water
http://youtu.be/6hUW6m6SOP0
Insults Are Easier
Show a little backbone you wimp.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272238 Jun 11, 2014
<quoted text>
who are content mocking people and laughing as the Constitution gets flushed down the drain.
STILL WAITING! CHIRP! CHIRP!

Ever find an example of a Constitutional Violation and what part of the Constitution was flushed down the drain, this has been such a battle cry from all sides, but no one can get past the vague, " the Constitution gets flushed down the drain" bumpersticker.

Chirp Chirp son of onemale! CRICKETS!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272239 Jun 11, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a little backbone you wimp.
... said onemale to his son.
NEIL BUSH Ziotard

Bradenton, FL

#272240 Jun 11, 2014
Marvin Bush , Larry Silverstein , Gerald Garson and the Zionist Fifth column arranged for the charges that bought the buildings , including David Laruss's BUILDING SEVEN , straight down in its footprint , without falling over on other corporate property..........now the kosher nostra does not need to clean up the asbestos..........CUI BONO ..........Who Benefited..........the zionist fifth column of war profiteers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272241 Jun 11, 2014
NEIL BUSH Ziotard wrote:
..now the kosher nostra does not need to clean up the asbestos..........CUI BONO ..........Who Benefited..........the zionist fifth column of war profiteers.
There was not an asbestos issue, it has been solved via encapsulation. Try again little stromtrooper!

The fact is that asbestos in the towers was limited to floors only up to the 38th floor of WTC 1 and it was encapsulated. There was no asbestos in WTC2 .

"Several materials were considered for the sprayed thermal insulation. The exterior columns required insulation not only for fire protection but also to control column temperatures under service conditions. Alcoa recommended for the exterior columns the use of a sprayed material produced by U.S. Mineral Products, Co. known as BLAZE-SHIELD Type D. The same material was eventually selected for the floor trusses and core beams and columns. This product, however, contained asbestos fibers. On April 13, 1970, New York City issued restrictions on the application of sprayed thermal insulation containing asbestos. The use of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D was discontinued in 1970 at the 38th floor of WTC 1. The asbestos-containing material was subsequently encapsulated with a sprayed material that provided a hard coating. A green dye was added to the encapsulating material so that the asbestos containing SFRM could be identified. Thermal protection of the remaining floors of WTC 1 and all of WTC 2 was carried out using BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F, a product that contained mineral wool (glassy fibers) in place of the crystalline asbestos fibers. On the basis of tests, it was reported that the thermal properties of BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F were equal to or "slightly better" than those of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D"

NIST NCSTAR 1-6A
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272244 Jun 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just complaining about normal illegal Wall Street tactics to fleece more money from circulation into the accounts of large financial firms.
One of these is generally called de-regulation as in the repeal of the Glass-Stegall Act of 1933.
Uh Huh Eh !
QUE CRICKETS!

Could you tell me specifically what law was violated by the "repeal of the Glass-Stegall Act".

Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272245 Jun 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
It all depends on how much you trust the govie, a proven liar.
Uh Huh Eh !
Prove me wrong son of onemale.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272246 Jun 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Compare this to estimates putting the US federal government's total debts and liabilities alone at anywhere from $78 trillion to $200 trillion and you can see just how untenable the US government's debt is.
I sure would take financial advice from some goof that says the debt is somewhere between $78 trillion to $200 trillion. Sounds like he really knows how to work with solid numbers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272249 Jun 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not steal.
Uh Huh Eh !
Thought so, you are as dishonest as your daddy onemale!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min old_moose 15,684
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 983,088
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min PadMark 683,630
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 1 hr Dave Matthews 4
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 1 hr BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 2 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web