created by: djhixx | Oct 13, 2007

Top Stories

53,497 votes

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

  • yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
251,721 - 251,740 of 257,886 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271796 Jun 4, 2014
Geniusforyourownsake wrote:
I'm getting sick of this thread popping up again and again why would it be a cos piracy why would America kill it's own ?? Under what authority are you all speaking under ??
Lot of time and drugs.LOL....but's what funny is that they still believe whatever Obama's puppet tells them, the great Susan Rice.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271797 Jun 4, 2014
BTW, you have any hard evidence of who killed Kennedy? ROTFLMAO

There isn't any.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271798 Jun 4, 2014
There is no rebuttal for your incredibly boring crapola .... go to a forum where somebody gives a doink or go bang your mom ... I did last night and she is pretty good even without her teeth
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did my post to your boyfriend make you upset? Because otherwise, I don't recall your rebuttal.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271799 Jun 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Lot of time and drugs.LOL....but's what funny is that they still believe whatever Obama's puppet tells them, the great Susan Rice.
Nice going Riccardo. You working on that TROLL OF THE DAY award?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271800 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
BTW, you have any hard evidence of who killed Kennedy? ROTFLMAO
There isn't any.
Which one? But what's funny is that a conspiracy takes place in DC all the time and nobody talks about it, they want to talk about 2001. This is 2014, therefore we should wait til 2027 before we can talk about what is going on today? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271801 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice going Riccardo. You working on that TROLL OF THE DAY award?
I guess it looks like that from Obama's butt. Now pull out! LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271802 Jun 4, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
There is no rebuttal for your incredibly boring crapola .... go to a forum where somebody gives a doink or go bang your mom ... I did last night and she is pretty good even without her teeth
<quoted text>
You responded, so I can assume your insults are your rebuttal. Did you bang my mom really good? Did you re-bury her afterwards you sick waste?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271803 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice going Riccardo. You working on that TROLL OF THE DAY award?
Do you want to trade your LIAR OF THE DAY award?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271804 Jun 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Which one? But what's funny is that a conspiracy takes place in DC all the time and nobody talks about it, they want to talk about 2001. This is 2014, therefore we should wait til 2027 before we can talk about what is going on today? LOL
There is no connection.

You might seek therapy for your paranoia.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271805 Jun 4, 2014
Here is a conspiracy: Obama said he had no time because Bergdahl was near death, now watch the video: http://news.yahoo.com/bowe-bergdahl-former-ro...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271806 Jun 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want to trade your LIAR OF THE DAY award?
Ad hominem reply dismissed.

NEXT

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271807 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no connection.
You might seek therapy for your paranoia.
The Conspiracy taking place today is real, when a President says the man is deathly ill and oops, the Taliban released a video that shows he looks fine. Those are facts, something that took place 13 years ago is not going to make a difference. But maybe in another 10 years you will be talking about it. I don't see the mystery behind 9/11, we know who the pilots were, we followed the money trail.....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271808 Jun 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The Conspiracy taking place today is real, when a President says the man is deathly ill and oops, the Taliban released a video that shows he looks fine. Those are facts, something that took place 13 years ago is not going to make a difference. But maybe in another 10 years you will be talking about it. I don't see the mystery behind 9/11, we know who the pilots were, we followed the money trail.....
What conspiracy?

Nice rant though.

R U MAD bro?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271809 Jun 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
Here is a conspiracy: Obama said he had no time because Bergdahl was near death, now watch the video: http://news.yahoo.com/bowe-bergdahl-former-ro...
Who cares? The President wanted to get him out. Maybe he has a heart. You already convicted the kid. Perhaps he lost his mind and wandered off to get captured. We bring back our own if we can. That's the message the President is sending. Get it?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#271811 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? The President wanted to get him out. Maybe he has a heart. You already convicted the kid. Perhaps he lost his mind and wandered off to get captured. We bring back our own if we can. That's the message the President is sending. Get it?
If You don't care then why did you ask "What conspiracy?" Did he lose his mind when he decided to leave his post? Was he near death? Bergdahl left the men “open to ambush.” His commanders and his fellow soldiers are convicting him. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2888127312855...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271812 Jun 4, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hard evidence that God exists.
Or that Jesus Christ ever existed.
Or Moses.
Or Muhammed.
Or Gautama Buddha.
Or Krishna.
Or Julias Caesar.
Or Plato.
Or Socrates
Many more........
So what is your point, if it exists?
Uh Huh Eh !
Does this have anything to do with the price of tea in China?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271813 Jun 4, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If You don't care then why did you ask "What conspiracy?" Did he lose his mind when he decided to leave his post? Was he near death? Bergdahl left the men “open to ambush.” His commanders and his fellow soldiers are convicting him. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2888127312855...
We don't have any idea what is actually going on with the trade. I'm not willing to speculate.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271815 Jun 4, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NO!
What is the price of tea in China anyway? Does China exist?
Uh Huh Eh !
You tell me.:-)

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#271816 Jun 4, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no hard evidence that God exists.
Or that Jesus Christ ever existed.
Or Moses.
Or Muhammed.
Or Gautama Buddha.
Or Krishna.
Or Julias Caesar.
Or Plato.
Or Socrates
Many more........
So what is your point, if it exists?
Uh Huh Eh !
Is there any proof that Great Grand father of your great grand father ever existed?

He could have been a myth? Is it not true?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271817 Jun 5, 2014
Proof of a False Flag Operation:

15 pages of declassified Joint Chiefs of Staff
documents on Operation Northwoods
as posted on the National Security Archive
of George Washington University:

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with ... 538,842
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 732,844
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min yon 2,421
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 12 min Jolly 23,936
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Believer 226,296
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 15 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,856
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min An NFL Fan 117,960
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 32 min bacon hater 94,654
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••