55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271998 Jun 7, 2014
And another one, I bet he finds this one dreamy!

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#272000 Jun 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
And another one, I bet he finds this one dreamy!
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site...
Again you're projecting.

Again that number is inflated. Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#272001 Jun 7, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You should send your son after him , your son is as big as a wrestler and throws bales of hay over a wagon!?!?! <quoted text>
So you're an Asian

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
James Derbine

UK

#272002 Jun 7, 2014
Yoshi Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The little boy even bragged about his Justin pillow once and forgot to change his screen name. A GUY SLEEPING ON A JUSTIN BIEBER PILLOW!
What a odd little muppet, I bet that really impresses the ladies, or is his lady his pillow, KISS KISS Justin!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#272003 Jun 7, 2014
Gleep.
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#272006 Jun 8, 2014
The Truth Movement is decimated.
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#272008 Jun 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
The Truth Movement is decimated.
The truth will always prevail.
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#272009 Jun 8, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
And all the TWOOF Masters are seeing their income stream slowly dry up
<quoted text>
I think their Master has shut them off with the penny per post/dime per link because Master is disgusted with their shitty preformance.

Too bad the handlers didn't know about Onemale posing as a woman and Zip Zorderz and his imaginary adult playmates.

How pathetic.
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#272010 Jun 8, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why the official story prevails.
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#272011 Jun 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why the official story prevails.
In your mind lol
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272012 Jun 8, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
That you are the worlds biggest Justin Bieber fan Onemale/Nicki/Purely Canadian?
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#272014 Jun 8, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
So all we are left with Is one sock puppet pushing the 9/11 Twoof fairy tale ...... hey sockie you don't happen to have a cohesive narrative for 9/11 TWOOF, do you?!?!?!?
Who you calling a puppet? You're the one dancing to a puppet master, not me.

I guess thought if couldn't beat em', you'd join em'?
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#272015 Jun 8, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That you are the worlds biggest Justin Bieber fan Onemale/Nicki/Purely Canadian?
Who the hell is nicki? Must be another one of yours. Another Sybil personality lol
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272016 Jun 8, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is nicki? Must be another one of yours. Another Sybil personality lol
LOL, Anything you say Justin!
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#272017 Jun 8, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And easily accomplished with an IP changer which has been a Truther highly regarded and utilized sock puppet tool.
Purely Canadian

Stony Plain, Canada

#272018 Jun 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
And easily accomplished with an IP changer which has been a Truther highly regarded and utilized sock puppet tool.
Talking about yourself again? I mean the sock puppet, ip changer part. The rest is beyond you. Hehe
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#272019 Jun 8, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about yourself again? I mean the sock puppet, ip changer part. The rest is beyond you. Hehe
You are just another liar playing your childish game because you think to decieve is to impress....yourself.

You jokers are just mental defectives who don't have a clue on how to be normal because you know you have a neurogical disorder but choose to ignore your condition and that condition worsens.

The bottom line is The Truth Movement hasn't ever produced one iota of proof in 13 years and can't and never will prove their case.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272021 Jun 8, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just another liar playing your childish game because you think to decieve is to impress....yourself.
You jokers are just mental defectives who don't have a clue on how to be normal because you know you have a neurogical disorder but choose to ignore your condition and that condition worsens.
The bottom line is The Truth Movement hasn't ever produced one iota of proof in 13 years and can't and never will prove their case.
A rare picture of Purely Canadians Command Post Of Truth.

http://s4.favim.com/orig/50/belieber-belieber...
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#272024 Jun 8, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Most likely some sort of frontal lobe injury or drinking urine !!!!
<quoted text>
It's incredible how much of an outright loser one would have to be to put on a front as if they were a woman talking about their make believe sex interlude(s) with black men the cut down the black guys saying they all carry HIV....then to do another about face on another forum.

What a sick little prick.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#272026 Jun 8, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
We've had lots of Twoofer lunatics on this forum, but nikkimale has go to be one of the biggest dirt bags ever ....... another great spokesperson for Twoof !!!!
And you, Charlie Troll, and Pegasskiss are just fine examples of Americanism yourself. You exhibit such class and character and never personally attack and slander people, right?

What a world you live in where you think aircraft can fly beyond their operational limits with no problems, science investigations don't require physical evidence, the press is free, and the only conspiracies that exist are against the poor defenseless government that just exists to love it's own people.

You even think America is the land of the free. even though we have the highest incarceration rate per capita on the planet.

That is how dumb you are, so

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 641,001
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ffj 969,784
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 min Ricky F 38,319
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min Clearwater 182,262
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 25 min Steve 1,579
"Your honor, the people calls it's next...WITNE... 28 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min AussieBobby 44,262
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min Just Think 104,547
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Thinking 37,134
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Steve III 618,277
More from around the web