yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#272065 Jun 9, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
See Catfish, real Americans actually care about the Constitution., unlike you and the rest of your anti-truth brownshirts who are content mocking people and laughing as the Constitution gets flushed down the drain.
You only think your free, because you are indoctrinated to do what they tell you to do, drink what they tell you to drink, and eat what they tell you eat, and vote for one of the two that they allow. That illusion of choice is what you call freedom, but it's still only an illusion.
So you are happy here with the smear campaign, because you know nothing else, thats why
Insults Are Easier
.... another paranoid rant.*YAWN*

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#272066 Jun 9, 2014
......... did your mommy help you write all that or did she just spell out the big words for you
<quoted text>
See Catfish, real Americans actually care about the Constitution., unlike you and the rest of your anti-truth brownshirts who are content mocking people and laughing as the Constitution gets flushed down the drain.
You only think your free, because you are indoctrinated to do what they tell you to do, drink what they tell you to drink, and eat what they tell you eat, and vote for one of the two that they allow. That illusion of choice is what you call freedom, but it's still only an illusion.
So you are happy here with the smear campaign, because you know nothing else, thats why
Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#272068 Jun 9, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
So we get more of the Constitution gets flushed down the drain from another numbskull with a political agenda
<quoted text>
Exactly. These guys don't believe in our system of government with various law enforcement agencies and court systems set up for all of us. They are a bunch of paranoid anarchists.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#272069 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
If you are Cursing us Brown Coats, then you better pray.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272071 Jun 9, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Yeah ...... I'm very curious as to what they think is the perfect form of government ?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
So true, very few people think it's not screwed up but no one has a better idea, about the closest they can come is the Parliamentary system.

Just like our legal system, always had a few 1L's that wanted to write a paper on burning down the system and replacing it, I ask one of my professors at the time who taught the class if anyone had ever come up with anything worth mentioning, The answer was not in 30 years and it happened every year, and this guy was a great old hippie professor that did not like the system either. That old hippie still hold the record for the highest grade for the Nebraska Bar admissions test.

Many laws perhaps need be changed but it's hard to find a flaw the system as a whole.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272072 Jun 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> If you are Cursing us Brown Coats, then you better pray.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7DiWxcilWtUXX
Does that show have the longest lasting huge cult following or what. Half my buddies seem to watch it again every few years, what was it, one season and a movie?

Location hidden

#272073 Jun 9, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Yeah ...... I'm very curious as to what they think is the perfect form of government ?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
A Kangaroo Court?

Consider the fact that firefighters, police, FBI forensic teams, ATF, and numerous other concerned agencies converged and collected evidence. Numerous first hand accounts were documented. These lunatics just dismiss all that as some kind of fairy tale in favor of paranoid speculative nonsense.

Location hidden

#272074 Jun 9, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, very few people think it's not screwed up but no one has a better idea, about the closest they can come is the Parliamentary system.
Just like our legal system, always had a few 1L's that wanted to write a paper on burning down the system and replacing it, I ask one of my professors at the time who taught the class if anyone had ever come up with anything worth mentioning, The answer was not in 30 years and it happened every year, and this guy was a great old hippie professor that did not like the system either. That old hippie still hold the record for the highest grade for the Nebraska Bar admissions test.
Many laws perhaps need be changed but it's hard to find a flaw the system as a whole.
Indeed.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#272075 Jun 9, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that show have the longest lasting huge cult following or what. Half my buddies seem to watch it again every few years, what was it, one season and a movie?

Yeah but it was a good one. It gets lonely though, I guess Gilligans island isn't everything

Location hidden

#272078 Jun 9, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but it was a good one. It gets lonely though, I guess Gilligans island isn't everything
Yea but Fantasy Island is.

Location hidden

#272080 Jun 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
A monarchy is that form of government in which you are free to cheat anybody except the king.
An aristocracy is that form of government in which you are free to cheat anybody except the nobility and or the king.
A democracy is that form of government in which you are free to cheat anybody.
A benevolent oligarchy is government by a good king
A heinous plutocracy is government controlled by the wealthy elite (not necessarily benevolent).
A corporatacracy is government controlled by corporations who are controlled by the wealthy elite
The last is what we got now.
Although none of them are perfect, the question remains, do we even need a govie?
As far back as Plato, the necessity for a govie was challenged and debated.
"Democracy is the last step before chaos."
Plato
But you can't prove Plato even existed.
Uh Huh Eh !
Both Plato and Aristotle believed any form of government was better than anarchy, which is what you promote with your foolish nonsense.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#272082 Jun 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
A democracy is that form of government in which you are free to cheat anybody.
LMAO Son of One Male, Yea, the controls of a democracy are hideous and absurd, if you find a sector of government cheating you can vote them out, God forbid we allow that reckless behavior,

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#272083 Jun 9, 2014
onemale wrote:
Since Sorry Charlie has opened this site up to anything and everything:
In 1962 when President John Kennedy implemented the Medicare program, Ronald Reagan relentlessly lobbied congress to block it.
I have a question to all the Ronald Reagan retired fans... where would you be today if your beloved Reagan would have had his way and you would have no Medicare???
Americans have a very short memory... presidents can break EVERY campaign promise they ever made and end up getting re-elected.
"When I opposed Medicare, there was another piece of legislation meeting the same problem before Congress. I happened to favor the other piece of legislation and thought it would be better for the senior citizens.... I was not opposing the principle of providing care for them..." REAGAN..........

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#272084 Jun 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
You are right, there is no real democracy in America, people are not given any choice, they have to pick up "one of the two clowns" put before them.

Both of these are like puppets, controlled by the lobbyists. It makes little change if you pick up A or B. Both of them shall behave in more or less the same way.

Just look at the regime of Obama and GWB the Great....was there any real change in USA?

The sham elections are held to keep people busy.

Insults are easier!!

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#272085 Jun 10, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, there is no real democracy in America,
MUQ1...JUBAIL, KSA

Test.
Criticize the KSA government

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#272086 Jun 10, 2014
Forget my last post,that has to be the idiotic post in history given your location.

You are governed by a King who uses religious text as a pillow and where the choice of B has been taken away.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#272087 Jun 10, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, there is no real democracy in America, people are not given any choice, they have to pick up "one of the two clowns" put before them.
Both of these are like puppets, controlled by the lobbyists. It makes little change if you pick up A or B. Both of them shall behave in more or less the same way.
Just look at the regime of Obama and GWB the Great....was there any real change in USA?
The sham elections are held to keep people busy.
Insults are easier!!
Mr. Saudi Arabia ........hmmmm.......very interesting.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#272088 Jun 10, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> "When I opposed Medicare, there was another piece of legislation meeting the same problem before Congress. I happened to favor the other piece of legislation and thought it would be better for the senior citizens.... I was not opposing the principle of providing care for them..." REAGAN..........
Reagan was a politician and they lie:
What was this other piece of legislation?
Where is your information source?

onemale

Charleston, IL

#272089 Jun 10, 2014
My quote for the day:
Only one perfect man ever walked the face of this earth,
and look what they did to him.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#272091 Jun 10, 2014
Middle class hurt by IPOs: Expert Scott Kuporr, Andreessen Horowitz managing partner, says he sees a shift of wealth from the public to the private markets, and explains why he thinks the middle class has been hurt by the IPO market.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/middle-class-hurt...

Just another example how the middle class gets fleeced. The ultra-rich have the lawmakers in their hip pocket. There was a reason insider trading was illegal... but today the laws are in the insider's favor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 687,265
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 2 hr Sufi 29
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr River Tam 619,794
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 987,310
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Bongo 30,971
My "thorn in the flesh" God won't fix....this s... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 4
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 6 hr Panteri11 17
More from around the web