#271900 Jun 6, 2014
Nikki wrote:
<quoted text>
Tha's just a story I found interesting
What part?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271901 Jun 6, 2014
As I sit down after a busy day, I see Sorry Charlie was also busy spewing lies. I can't believe how so many are falling for Charlie's major lie.
It has the markings of a set-up all over it:
First, how did he find dirt on Nikki so quick?
Either he knew exactly where to look, or he has ESP!
Secondly, If I was going to post a fictitious name wouldn't I change my location???
THINK PEOPLE THINK!
It was most likely Sorry Charlie who made the postings...
and he signed my name to it with my location.
Going by the postings on here, it really worked like a charm.

Now let's look at all the evidence:
He hes constantly and relentlessly attacked me personally
He even dragged my family through the dirt... just to get to me...
that in itself makes him the lowest of all lowlifes.
He knew nothing about my family but made up all kinds if lies.
He attacked my son, my mother, my father and most recently my daughter, he does not know any them what-so-ever but made up lies.
Now he has pulled the ultra-lie, just to get to me.
He is lower than a snake's belly.

I don't know if he is really a lawyer but he can sure lie like one.
Now that you've seen the evidence you decide.
It's like the old saying; give the bum enough of rope and he will hang himself.
In the end the truth will come through.
If he is really a lawyer he should know that.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271902 Jun 7, 2014
LMAO, Sure, It took you two days to think of this lame alibi. Hey NICKI, King of the perverted posts, if you are going to deny a post, shoot for the one where you wanted to do your mother or claimed you are straight but got your best BJ from a dude, not one where you posed as a woman concerning your endless love hate relationship with African American sexuality.

Honesty has never been your strong point.

WAY, WAY TOO FUNNY NICKI!
onemale wrote:
As I sit down after a busy day, I see Sorry Charlie was also busy spewing lies. I can't believe how so many are falling for Charlie's major lie.
Secondly, If I was going to post a fictitious name wouldn't I change my location???
THINK PEOPLE THINK!
He attacked my son, my mother, my father and most recently my daughter, he does not know any them what-so-ever but made up lies.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271903 Jun 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
THINK PEOPLE THINK!
I call your bluff Nicki,

Lets see you do that, put something vile up under my name, from Lincoln, NE. Honestly, if there is some way to pull this off (without registering) I will be impressed son banger,

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#271904 Jun 7, 2014
onemale wrote:
THINK PEOPLE THINK!

Nobody reads much of his smear campaign spam, and anyone honest or intelligent can see his inability
to articulate coherent arguments is what forces him to attack personally and off topic.

He has one agenda, make the discussion so low brow, the linear argument so impossible to logically follow, that people become disgusted and quit posting because its just a WasteOfTime - who also has that exact agenda.

I say let his stupidity attract all the fellow idiots that can't see his debates lack logic and rely on spam smear campaigns, because any group without them is better off.

He called me racist the other day because he took my comment from 'prove theres a God' thread and posted it here. Apparently, calling a child from Mexico a Mexican, because my parrot was found in Mexico talking like a Mexican child is racist. You know, because it's racist to label citizens of America, Americans.

I wonder why a stereotyper like him thinks the term Mexican is derogatory and racist?

Like President Obama said, the best way to deal with idiots is let them speak, which is why Obama must use teleprompter.

There are only two reasons in the universe to conduct a smear campaign, because its funny or because you can't honestly discuss something, and he's not bright enough to be funny.

The best way to understand Charlie is to not ask him anything he can plagiarize from 911myths, and watch his inability to form his own arguments.

Thank God for his sake,

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271905 Jun 7, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
I say let his stupidity attract all the fellow idiots that can't see his debates lack logic and rely on spam smear campaigns, because any group without them is better off.
He called me racist the other day because he took my comment from 'prove theres a God' thread and posted it here. Apparently, calling a child from Mexico a Mexican, because my parrot was found in Mexico talking like a Mexican child is racist. You know, because it's racist to label citizens of America, Americans.
Actually you compared the non articulate chirps of you parrot not to a child, but a Mexican Child, Why was it necessary to add the word Mexican?

But still, your dad appreciates you sticking up for him, he has stuck it up for you countless times.

PS: Citizens of American are NOT NORMALLY REFEREED TO AS AMERICANS! There is a north and south composed of 35 Countries nimrod. Someone from Brazil would be a Brazilian, Someone from Canada would be a Canadian, Someone from the United States of America would be called an American (expect on that TV show, don't tell anyone but they are Soviets).

GLAD I COULD HELP!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271907 Jun 7, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And an American citizen from Lincoln Nebraska is called a corn husking moron.
Uh Huh Eh !
So glad you weighed in on onemales proclivities!
Uh Huh Eh !
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU killed your buddy onemale for diddling his son and the police told YOU to investigate the murder, would you find any information respective to your involvement and tell the police about it?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271909 Jun 7, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Speaking of coherent arguments has any Twoofer come up with a COHESIVE NARRATIVE for 9/11 yet ?!?!?!?!
I hope you saved that one list you put up of contradictions, that was nice work.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271910 Jun 7, 2014
Onemale. I started this in 2008 before I we were even here because I predicted a sonbanger from Matton might show someday? How many weird sexual socks are you using?
Nikki wrote:
Janice:
Why should Grimes be responsible for doing the DA's work for him? Just because his Assistant DA was found slumped over her steering wheel during the trial and with her DUI charge he doesn't have Dee to do it for him.
It's public record. Let him get the papers himself. Nobody's paying Grimes to be his secretary.
Geesh. Idiots.
Janice, Janice, Always the criminals who are first to throw stones.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/east-freedom-...
onemale wrote:
THINK PEOPLE THINK!
Purely Canadian

Spruce Grove, Canada

#271911 Jun 7, 2014
What a lucrative thread for the paid shills who dominate these threads?

I hope your puppet masters rot in hell !!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271912 Jun 7, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
What a lucrative thread for the paid shills who dominate these threads?
I hope your puppet masters rot in hell !!!
Any claim concerning 9-11 or did you just want to pass on your paranoid delusions that people are paid to post their opinion on topix?

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#271914 Jun 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Any claim concerning 9-11 or did you just want to pass on your paranoid delusions that people are paid to post their opinion on topix?
Yes I get paid to comment , just look I made over 26 thousand dollars already...it say's it right by my name. LOL
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271915 Jun 7, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Oh don't worry Charlie ........ I have it and will bring It out when needed....LOL
Good to hear, nice work, great job of pointing out reverse global confirmation bias. Not bias towards one theory, bias for ANY theory that goes against the official narrative.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271916 Jun 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I get paid to comment , just look I made over 26 thousand dollars already...it say's it right by my name. LOL
LOL, I must register.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#271917 Jun 7, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Speaking of coherent arguments has any Twoofer come up with a COHESIVE NARRATIVE for 9/11 yet ?!?!?!?!
As any intelligent person understands, and why you can't, there exists one chance to investigate a crime scene, once that scene gets contaminated, the evidence is lost forever.

Cohesive arguments are more difficult after the official investigation destroyed the evidence, which is why official coverups are so historically successful.

They swooped in to classify security camera footage, before anyone else could view it to allow themselves the opportunity to manipulate it, then classified NIST computer modeling data to not allow peer review and allowed George Bush to testify with his mentor Dick side by side behind closed doors, after the FBI pressured witnesses.

http://youtu.be/kvyQ0vVwjqc

Heres cohesive for you. The tragedy occurred, the investigation immediately began losing the evidence because no agency had clear authority, FEMA finds mysterious melted steel, NIST ignores it completely, neither performs explosive residue tests on anything, Bush drug his feet on even allowing the 9/11 commission to be formed, Henry the war criminal Kissinger was the first choice to lead the commission until the public outcry forced them to find other political puppets, the controlled media heckled anyone who questioned, the educational system fired anyone who questioned, setting the stage for no professional wanting to question. The NIST reports were based on zero physical smoking gun evidence that proved this support was heated to cause the collapse initiation, and ignored the complete symmetrical collapse entirely. The investigations were highly compartmentalized, allowing none to analyze the big picture.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/re...

So what would motivate the system to destroy evidence, pressure witnesses, cover-up and not even allow the scientific investigation to conduct their investigation in accordance with the scientific method? Cohesive argument is simply the logical conclusion, the ones who manipulated the investigation are the ones who planned and carried out the Operation Northwoods styled black ops attack, in accordance with the mid 90's objective PNAC set forth as the neocons agenda, once they gained power in 2000.

Indoctrinated people are conditioned to dismiss logic, which is why

Insults Are Easier
Purely Canadian

Spruce Grove, Canada

#271918 Jun 7, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No...to be fair, you'd have to tally up all your identities. I'm assuming that would take you into the 100 thousand or so bracket.

Just wondering if there's a minimum amount of words per post you must make in order for it to qualify as a post, and do you get any bonus'? Just curious.
Purely Canadian

Spruce Grove, Canada

#271919 Jun 7, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I must register.
Well is that really necessary? I mean if you're a mod etc.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271920 Jun 7, 2014
Name the evidence destroyed son of one male and the witnesses pressured by the FBI!
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
As any intelligent person understands, and why you can't, there exists one chance to investigate a crime scene, once that scene gets contaminated, the evidence is lost forever.
Cohesive arguments are more difficult after the official investigation destroyed the evidence, which is why official coverups are so historically successful.
They swooped in to classify security camera footage, before anyone else could view it to allow themselves the opportunity to manipulate it, then classified NIST computer modeling data to not allow peer review and allowed George Bush to testify with his mentor Dick side by side behind closed doors, after Purely Canadian

Heres cohesive for you. The tragedy occurred, the investigation immediately began losing the evidence because no agency had clear authority, FEMA finds mysterious melted steel, NIST ignores it completely, neither performs explosive residue tests on anything, Bush drug his feet on even allowing the 9/11 commission to be formed, Henry the war criminal Kissinger was the first choice to lead the commission until the public outcry forced them to find other political puppets, the controlled media heckled anyone who questioned, the educational system fired anyone who questioned, setting the stage for no professional wanting to question. The NIST reports were based on zero physical smoking gun evidence that proved this support was heated to cause the collapse initiation, and ignored the complete symmetrical collapse entirely. The investigations were highly compartmentalized, allowing none to analyze the big picture.
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/groundzero/re...
So what would motivate the system to destroy evidence, pressure witnesses, cover-up and not even allow the scientific investigation to conduct their investigation in accordance with the scientific method? Cohesive argument is simply the logical conclusion, the ones who manipulated the investigation are the ones who planned and carried out the Operation Northwoods styled black ops attack, in accordance with the mid 90's objective PNAC set forth as the neocons agenda, once they gained power in 2000.
Indoctrinated people are conditioned to dismiss logic, which is why
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271921 Jun 7, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
No...to be fair, you'd have to tally up all your identities. I'm assuming that would take you into the 100 thousand or so bracket.
Are you working your way up to blaming the Jews?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271922 Jun 7, 2014
Purely Canadian wrote:
<quoted text>
Well is that really necessary? I mean if you're a mod etc.
I'm a mod, Hide under your bed, the Black Helicopters are coming for you and they are full of Jews!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Halle Berry Sister 177,179
which is the best - WordPress or blogger ? 6 min ahmadwael 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min sangili karuppan 1,808
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 855,074
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Just Think 596,417
Drawing Animals In Pencil 19 min ahmadwael 1
Award Winning Cat Tree Plans 22 min ahmadwael 1
The Christian Atheist debate 30 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,022
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min End Times 612,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr curtjester1 444,355
More from around the web