yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#271762 Jun 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you and your son can join the mile high club pervert?
About the time you post the most lame reply, you always manage to top it. Once again you succeed in proving you have nothing about the post you replied too. And your reply proves you are not interested in the truth.... but then we can't expect anything less from a lawyer or most likely a wanna be lawyer.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271763 Jun 3, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed a missile hit the Pentagon....now you claim a jet airliner hit the Pentagon.
So now you are a flight recorder expert?
So now there IS a flight recorder.....but a while back Twoofers claimed there was Not a flight recorder.
Could you tell us what type of missile hit the Pentagon? If the flight recorder is not jiving with what the aircraft was actually doing the provide your proof of the missile.
You are still saying flight recorders lie???
I never said I was a flight recorder expert.
I'm taking the word of veteran airline pilots (with thousands hours of experience) who flew the actual plane.
What are your credentials???
How many years have you been flying commercial airlines???
Have you seen the flight recorders???

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#271764 Jun 3, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Caught you in a lie. Now I wonder how much you lie here? Last time I checked Dianne is not a Republican. Dianne Feinstein Disappointed Lawmakers Not Given 30-Day Notice on Bergdahl Swap "It's very disappointing that there was not a level of trust sufficient to justify alerting us," Feinstein told reporters in the Capitol.
A defense bill that President Obama signed into law in December 2013 requires that Congress be notified 30 days ahead of releasing prisoners from Guantanamo Bay. Obama is an unbelievably gullible ass. The Taliban must have been in shock that the leader of the free world is really this stupid.
I was talking about Benghazi. Do try to keep up.

Scotts Valley, CA

#271765 Jun 3, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you telling the families of the 14 soldiers that died looking for Bergdalh that nobody gives a shit! An overwhelming number of Americans are outraged by the Veterans Affairs scandal, with many of them believing that President Barack Obama is clearly or partially to blame for the crisis, a new poll reveals.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/#ixzz33bGVY9vE
Somebody gives a shit!
They died in the line of duty. If you don't want to get killed, you shouldn't sign up.

Scotts Valley, CA

#271766 Jun 3, 2014
NewsMax is still crapola.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271767 Jun 3, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed a missile hit the Pentagon....now you claim a jet airliner hit the Pentagon.
So now you are a flight recorder expert?
So now there IS a flight recorder.....but a while back Twoofers claimed there was Not a flight recorder.
Could you tell us what type of missile hit the Pentagon? If the flight recorder is not jiving with what the aircraft was actually doing the provide your proof of the missile.
"Could you tell us what type of missile hit the Pentagon? If the flight recorder is not jiving with what the aircraft was actually doing the provide your proof of the missile."

Ya dim wit get off of your soap box
One thing at a time.
For now, the flight recorders prove it wasn't what we were told.
Any idiot would know they would hide all the evidence of a missile.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271768 Jun 3, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be off, as explained to you sonbanger, did the lampposts just all kill themselves?
Witnesses described the plane hitting lamp poles and objects
1.“It was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down.”[387]
2.“He said the craft clipped a utility pole guide wire.”[388]
3.“Penny Elgas stopped as she saw a passenger jet descend, clip a light pole near her.”[389]
4.“The plane approached the Pentagon… clipping a light pole, a car antenna… It clipped a couple of light poles on the way in.”[390]
5.“Next to me was a cab from D.C., its windshield smashed out by pieces of lampposts.”[391]
6.“[she saw] a low-flying jetliner strike the top of nearby telephone poles.”[392]
7.“It hit some lampposts on the way in.”[393]
8.“[the [plane flew] over Ft Myer picking off trees and light poles near the helicopter pad next to building.”[394]
9.“[he watched the plane clip] the antenna of the vehicle immediately behind him. It also struck three light poles between him and the building.”[395]
10.“The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car.”[396]
11.“I saw debris flying. I guess it was hitting light poles.”[397]
12.“As the aircraft approached the Pentagon, I saw a minor flash (later found out that the aircraft had sheared off a portion of a highway light pole down on Hwy 110.”[398]
13.“The tail of the plane clipped the overhanging exit sign above me.”[399]
14.“Street lights toppled as the plane barely cleared the Interstate 395 overpass.”[400]
15.“On either side of him, three streetlights had been sheared in half by the airliner’s wings at 12 to 15 feet above the ground. An engine had clipped the antenna off a Jeep Grand Cherokee stalled in traffic not far away.”
16.“I saw the wing of the plane clip the light post, and it made the plane slant.”[401]
17.“It knocked over a few light poles in its way…”[402]
18.“[It] struck a light pole…The plane tried to recover, but hit a second light pole and continued flying at an angle.”[403]
19.“There were light poles down.”[404]
20.“It turned and came around in front of the vehicle and it clipped one of these light poles…”[405]
21.“The plane was flying low and rapidly descended, knocking over light poles.”[406]
22.“I saw it clip a light pole.”[407]
“As he reached the west side of the building he saw a light post bent in half.”[408]
“The only thing we saw on the ground outside there was a piece of a… the tail of a lamp post.”
http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/04/911-...
And flight recorders bebunks it all.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#271769 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
"Could you tell us what type of missile hit the Pentagon? If the flight recorder is not jiving with what the aircraft was actually doing the provide your proof of the missile."
One thing at a time.
So there is no evidence of a missile,so therefore it must of been a missile.

Use you twoofer logic here
Was there any evidence of a banana?
Pegasus

United States

#271770 Jun 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing at a time.
LOL......"ya dim wit"........sure moron.....sure.
The funny thing about you Onemale is that you are the result of self induced brainwashing to the degree that because you let your nose lead you aimlessly and your knack for not checking facts....and your forte is cherry picking.
Now that you've cleared the air on the fact that you confess that there wasn't a missile strike at the Pentagon and that black boxes themselves and info fed into them are not always accurate......your making a mountain out of a mole hill.
Those "pilots for Truth" or whatever they call themselves ...are well aware of the deviations in instrumentation as a norm and when your flying at 380 knots at extremely low altitude that is anything but normal.
I'm glad you finally admit there was no missile strike.
Pegasus

United States

#271771 Jun 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing at a time.
"Any idiot would know they would hide any evidence of a missile"

Who is ....."they"
and
You cannot prove there ever was a missile.....fragments of....explosive residue,....fins...ceramic nozzle...high density cardboard....unspent fuel ?

I'm glad you know all traces of a missile would be swept within minutes of the supposed missile strike and the whole world knowing the Pentagon was just attacked.

I guess you just proved you're an idiot.
Pegasus

United States

#271774 Jun 4, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
So they would hide all evidence of a missile but not the flight recorders ?!?!?!?
And didn't you say no plane hit the Pentagon ???????
<quoted text>
Onemale uses this gag everytime his ideas backfire.....he finds what fits his agenda then once that fails after he contradicts himself and it's back to plan A....the original unproven theory and around and around she goes.
As to date she hasn't proven one iota of his vast arsenal of bullshit.
At least the Truthers dropped the smoke generators, the holographic aircraft, drones,...mannequins seated in the aircraft.....but holographic mannequins to boot.
The Truth Movement is still stuck in stop.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271776 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest you telling the families of the 14 soldiers that died looking for Bergdalh that nobody gives a shit! An overwhelming number of Americans are outraged by the Veterans Affairs scandal, with many of them believing that President Barack Obama is clearly or partially to blame for the crisis, a new poll reveals.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/#ixzz33bGVY9vE
Somebody gives a shit!

Wastewater wrote: Overwhelming majority is laughable. Only Republicans care.

You are a Liar. Does Bergdalh seem like Benghazi to you?

Sacramento, CA

#271777 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
NewsMax is still crapola.
Then why did you use it for a reference?

Sacramento, CA

#271778 Jun 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I just caught you in a lie, not you lie again saying you meant Benghazi and not Bergdalh? DOUBLE LIAR
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271779 Jun 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still saying flight recorders lie???
It's not lying, twoofers are by ignoring the 1/2 second to 1 second data cache that had not been written from the buffer to storage, than transmitted. Your data is about 400 feet of since your morons count the last transmission as occurring on impact.

Funny how a working transponder would have shown you your errors, but then they really serve no purpose in twoofer motherbanger land.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271780 Jun 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess not, was it your sons missile that impacted your tonsils.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271781 Jun 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And flight recorders bebunks it all.
Wrong but thanks for being the deformed product of inbreeding.

Twoofers are by ignoring the 1/2 second to 1 second data cache that had not been written from the buffer to storage, than transmitted. Your data is about 400 feet of since your morons count the last transmission as occurring on impact.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271782 Jun 4, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Onemale uses this gag everytime his ideas backfire.....he finds what fits his agenda then once that fails after he contradicts himself and it's back to plan A....the original unproven theory and around and around she goes.
As to date she hasn't proven one iota of his vast arsenal of bullshit.
At least the Truthers dropped the smoke generators, the holographic aircraft, drones,...mannequins seated in the aircraft.....but holographic mannequins to boot.
The Truth Movement is still stuck in stop.
No logic, just agenda, if it does not fit the official narrative it's true, no matter how wacky, no evidence needed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271783 Jun 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
About the time you post the most lame reply, you always manage to top it. Once again you succeed in proving you have nothing about the post you replied too. And your reply proves you are not interested in the truth.... but then we can't expect anything less from a lawyer or most likely a wanna be lawyer.
HEY, How come you never talk about your daughter, was she just ugly as ass or was she the only child that knew about "Good Touch, Bad Touch"?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271784 Jun 4, 2014
That's wacky, I like this one from the same website.

The Lacerta Files: Interview With a Reptoid of the Inner Earth?

I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I’ve made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was already in contact with a friend of mine (whose name is given only with the abbreviation E.F. in the text) since some months. Let me declare, that I was all my life a skeptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E.F. tells me just dreams or fictitious stories when he talked with me about his First Contacts with the non-human being “Lacerta”. I was still a skeptic when I met this being on December 16 last year in that small warm room in the remote house of my friend near to a town in the south of Sweden, despite the fact that I saw now with my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I can’t deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. This is not another of that wrong UFO papers which claim to tell the truth but tell in fact just fiction, I’m convinced that this transcript contains the only truth and therefore you should read it.

https://decryptedmatrix.com/live/the-lacerta-...
WILLOW wrote:
BUSH’S PROJECT HAMMER AND THE 9/11 DECEPTION>>>>>
"BUSH’S PROJECT HAMMER
[Lee Wanta is not mentioned here but he was pivotal in the intelligence operations against the Soviet ruble from 1988!]
Deanna Spingola February 8, 2010
In 1989 President George H. W. Bush began the multi-billion dollar Project Hammer program using an investment strategy to bring about the economic destruction of the Soviet Union including the theft of the Soviet treasury, the destabilization of the ruble, funding a KGB coup against Gorbachev in August 1991 and the seizure of major energy and munitions industries in the Soviet Union. Those resources would subsequently be turned over to international bankers and corporations. On November 1, 2001, the second operative in the Bush regime, President George W. Bush, issued Executive Order 13233 on the basis of “national security” and concealed the records of past presidents, especially his father’s spurious activities during 1990 and 1991. Consequently, those records are no longer accessible to the public.[1] The Russian coup plot was discussed in June 1991 when Yeltsin visited with Bush in conjunction with his visit to the United States. On that same visit, Yeltsin met discreetly with Gerald Corrigan, the chairman of the New York Federal Reserve.[2]
Because of numerous Presidential Executive Orders, the ethically questionable Project Hammer was deemed legal. Of course, even Hitler’s acts were “lawful,” as he had manipulated the laws to accommodate his actions. Many of Reagan’s executive orders were actually authored by Vice President Bush or his legal associates, and it is possible that Project Hammer was created by Reagan’s CIA Director, William Casey, who had directed OSS operations through Alan Dulles in Europe during World War II. Prior to his OSS affiliation, Casey worked for the Board of Economic Warfare which allegedly targeted “Hitler’s economic jugular.”[3] Allen Dulles, brother of John Foster Dulles, was the Director of the CIA from 1953 to 1961. He was a senior partner at the Wall Street firm of Sullivan and Cromwell, which represented the Rockefeller Empire and other mammoth trusts, corporations and cartels."
https://decryptedmatrix.com/live/bushs-projec...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min lightbeamrider 793,718
Enslaving Americans....October 27, 2014 16 min Macho 23
Conclusion...Rise Of The New White Supremacists... 23 min Macho 5
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 30 min Mandela 459
Rise Of The New White Supremacists In Gastonia,... 39 min Ebola Kills Everyone 7
No Place To Go 44 min Ebola Kills Everyone 7
Letter Sent To NC Official From Chinaman 49 min Ebola Kills Everyone 23
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 567,380
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 607,067
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 97,425
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr mariayr 492
More from around the web