yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271826 Jun 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have any idea what is actually going on with the trade. I'm not willing to speculate.
Is that a rule for you posting here? "no speculation" When Obama says Bergdahl was very ill and needed immediate attention, and when we saw him healthy, we still can't speculate? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271827 Jun 5, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You believe the Saudis are in on it?
MUQ1 is living there in the KSA,ask him what he knows.
looking forward to this.
<quoted text>
Muk blames the jews for all.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271828 Jun 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
Proof of a False Flag Operation:
15 pages of declassified Joint Chiefs of Staff
documents on Operation Northwoods
as posted on the National Security Archive
of George Washington University:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430
... proof of one that NEVER occurred son lover.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271829 Jun 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I don't think Sorry Charlie even exist, I think of him as merely a figment of my imagination.
... did you son deal with your late night visits where he was you with the same level of denial? Perhaps to shield himself mentally?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271830 Jun 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
Proof False Flag Operations happen:
Government Document
Memorandum of the Secretary of Defense
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/n...
NORTHWOODS, LMAO, Evidence we reject false flags, Did you son ever reject your amorous advances?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271831 Jun 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
Power of Nightmares and Unconstitutional
Expose War on Terror Manipulations
http://www.wanttoknow.info/powerofnightmares
LMFAO! From your link ...

Over a year before this secret meeting, a trusted friend gave me some powerful, disturbing information which opened my eyes to large-scale manipulations around the intriguing issue of UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence, matters of which I had previously been completely unaware. This information involved the public testimony of over 20 senior government and military witnesses whose credentials could not be questioned.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271832 Jun 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I don't think Sorry Charlie even exist, I think of him as merely a figment of my imagination.
WINNING, So did you ever make advances on your daughter, come on, what is the deal, stepdaughter, not related by blood or just a real dog?

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#271833 Jun 5, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Muk blames the jews for all.
Of course the Jews are to blame,that's what his great Sky Fairy created them for.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271834 Jun 5, 2014
This is like when the teacher tells the three year old GREAT JOB for painting inside the lines
threatened777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great research
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Lincoln, NE

#271835 Jun 5, 2014
Forget this knucklehead!

http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/profile/Th...

I did it!
Pegasus

Norcross, GA

#271836 Jun 5, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
This is like when the teacher tells the three year old GREAT JOB for painting inside the lines<quoted text>
But he still can't conquer coloring.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271838 Jun 5, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dates are better than figs.
Uh Huh Eh !
He knows, deliverance style.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271839 Jun 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
Proof of a False Flag Operation:
15 pages of declassified Joint Chiefs of Staff
documents on Operation Northwoods
as posted on the National Security Archive
of George Washington University:
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430
Poof of idiocy. No connection to 9/11.

Location hidden

#271840 Jun 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows, deliverance style.
let me hear you squeal like a pig....... lol

Location hidden

#271841 Jun 5, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a rule for you posting here? "no speculation" When Obama says Bergdahl was very ill and needed immediate attention, and when we saw him healthy, we still can't speculate? LOL
LIke I said before. There was a reason.

WASHINGTON (AP)— The Obama administration has told senators it didn't notify Congress about the pending swap of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban officials because the Taliban had threatened to kill him if the deal was made public, three congressional officials have told The Associated Press.

http://news.msn.com/us/officials-threat-to-be...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271842 Jun 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so obsessed with moms your must be obcessed with your own.
You better hope I never tell my son what you saying about him and his grandmother... He will track your ass down and tear off your head and spit in your neck. Can he do it, hell yes he is big enough to be a wrestler and about as strong.
My God, How long is this going to take, is your son a tortoise?

PS: Make sure he understands this is fisticuffs NOT FISTING!

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#271843 Jun 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, How long is this going to take, is your son a tortoise?
PS: Make sure he understands this is fisticuffs NOT FISTING!
Pancake!
Nikki

Charleston, IL

#271845 Jun 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
... proof of one that NEVER occurred son lover.
As you would say "LINK oe LIE??
Churchlady

Delavan, WI

#271846 Jun 5, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Pancake!
LET THEM eat pancakes!
Is Obama the anti-Christ? It’s irresponsible not to speculate
By Travis Gettys Tuesday, December 3, 2013A.D. 14:34 EDT
A birther minister who gained Internet notoriety for his claim that the Bible foretold Barack Obama as the anti-Christ says he doesn’t deserve the mockery. Carl Gallups advanced the theory, based on Aramaic translations of biblical texts, that Jesus spoke the current president’s name when he prophesized in Luke 10:18 that he “saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” According to the theory, which Gallups says he did not develop but promoted, the Aramaic translation of that passage would be:“I beheld Satan as baraq u-bama.”
“Obama is a depiction of some of the characteristics of the anti-Christ who is to come. It could be in the future that we’ll discover he fits all of them, or it could be someone else. But I’m telling you there are many characteristics that he displays.” It would appear that he’s given those characteristics a bit of thought, because he launched into a lengthy description of the biblical figure that closely matches some of the most feverish characterizations of the president.
“Satan coming to the earth in the form of humanity, many Bible scholars have, of course, equated that with an anti-Christ figure or Satan indwelling a man in the last days who’s given this, these supernatural powers of deceiving the world and everything he says is a lie but people believe it and truth is thrown to the ground,” Gallups says, pausing for breath.“The scripture tells us that he causes astounding devastation wherever he goes and attacks Christians and Jews in the final days and actually brings down all manner of tribulation. Gallups suggested that the Affordable Care Act had proven his and Roth’s prior warnings about Obama’s destructive nature because it would ultimately destroy the Democratic Party along with public health.“We’re not lying to you, we’re not tricking you,” Gallups said with a chuckle.“This man is evil. He’s surrounded by evil people, he has evil designs for this nation, and again, we were called racists and conspiracy theorists and tinfoil hat (wearers).” But he said more Americans had started to agree with his dire warnings now that as many as 100 million people had suffered under Obamacare, although Gallups warned that he was still subject to unfair attacks for his beliefs.“There are people who are, especially those who are in the tank for Obama and those that want to lampoon anything a Christian says, who have jumped all over this,”
Watch this video posted online by Paul Simmons: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/03/is-obam...
Nikki

Charleston, IL

#271847 Jun 5, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You believe the Saudis are in on it?
MUQ1 is living there in the KSA,ask him what he knows.
looking forward to this.
<quoted text>
Tha's just a story I found interesting
In any case, according to the FBI, Bin Laden was never indited for 9/11 due to a lack of evidence.
Now we are supposedly fighting Al Qaeda terrorist in Afghanistan the same terrorist we armed in Libya. We were preparing to arm the same terrorist in Syria until Russia put their foot down.
We were told that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction but that turned out to be a lie
Is is a lie that Iran is nuking it up??? Who knows???
By our own doing the cold war returns.
If we start a war with Russia they won't fuck around, both counties will be wiped of the map.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min old_moose 15,223
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Gabriel 983,022
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 683,541
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Dan Gilbert: Get off your arrogant (BLEEP!) B4 ... 3 hr Awesome Facts 5
Venting Against FAKE Americans 3 hr Awesome Facts 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,683
More from around the web