Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271696 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
Debwunkers are really sore losers when they get their asses handed them.
All the posts from debwunkers prove they stand for the untruth.
They dodge the issue of flight recorders proving them wrong.
Next they will try to tell us flight recorders lie.
Sonbanger, they clearly can be wrong, due to latency between buffer and transmission.

If 273 feet AGL is correct then the 77 is not 1 or 2 seconds away from the Pentagon! You are WRONG for the nth time. The FDR must be missing the amount of data it takes to get from 273 feet AGL, which could be 370 feet above the impact point. This means the terrorist whose VII for that last seconds was averaging, 3900, 4080, 4920, 5160, 5520, 5520,5640,5760,5880,6120, and 6600, could be less than 4 seconds away which matches your 1.5 DME tirade.

77, is the distance from the Pentagon at 273 AGL, for 77 to hit the lampposts, and impact the side of the building. This is proven by evidence, and witnesses.(thousands of pieces of evidence not even debunked by Turbofan, just ignored!)

The G force is not a factor, you have no idea what the G force should be anyway, and since p4t still have 11.2 G posted as a clear indication they have no idea how to calculate G force! If you understood math and physics you could correct p4t's 11.2 G mistake!

There could be many seconds missing from the FDR. Just as many other times FDR have been missing data, 77 can be missing data, you fall short of making any point, and since FDR have lost data for unknown reasons, you have a problem. For the public watching, there are many examples of FDR having data missing.

p4t/Balsamo make up false ideas about the FDR and you believe them and step out on the limb saying 77 did not hit he Pentagon. A conclusion p4t and Balsamo have not made. They have tricked you into buying their false ideas and you make up the story all by yourself. It looks like your conclusion on 77 is a match with Balsamo's physics of 11.2 G, and Balsamo not knowing the part of the electromagnetic spectrum the RADALT works in, or the fact he has no idea how many feet are in a nautical mile. A record of wrong, and you have joined them!

Balsamo is selling DVDs, money is his goal, he is trying to do it by spreading false information.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271697 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes I know in debwunkerland, flight recorders lie.
Prove me wrong after you exit you son!

No. First, I have no theory. I am describing to you the mathematical reality of the system. Second, it didn't sit there "an extra second". ALL (digital) samples sit in the buffer before entering into the bit-stream. This delay, in the buffer, is at most 1 second (for samples that occur at 1 sample per second).

This is an inescapable mathematical fact:
Given only the knowledge that something enters the bitstream once per second, it can be up to 1 second old.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271698 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
"I Don't Want To Learn How
To Land The Plane, Just
How To Steer!"
So you and your son can join the mile high club pervert?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271699 Jun 3, 2014
My solution would be to wipe them the [email protected] out
who wrote:
<quoted text>
The Taliban are home, and as such they will need to be included in any negotiations.
Most governments involved seem to agree with me.
But for the record what would your solution be?

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271700 Jun 3, 2014
be honest, do you and your son oil up and do D ick wrestling with each other ?
onemale wrote:
"I Don't Want To Learn How
To Land The Plane, Just
How To Steer!"
It is quite a challenge to know where to start in explicating how terminally STUPID and IMPLAUSIBLE this part of the Big Media concocted 9-11 COVER story is.
http://www.public-action.com/911/steernotland...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#271701 Jun 3, 2014
but the Afghan people have already lived through a Taliban regime so who would know better then them about the Taliban
who wrote:
<quoted text>
When has that ever mattered...I mean really.
Some will be for it some against it I suppose.
who

Reading, UK

#271702 Jun 3, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
but the Afghan people have already lived through a Taliban regime so who would know better then them about the Taliban
<quoted text>
You raise a good point Radish, I would think that free and democratic elections would be the ideal.
Presidential elections are coming up in Afghanistan soon and Karzai won't be allowed to stand, which is a good thing in my opinion.
The next Afghan President will likely be Abdullah Abdullah, it will be interesting to see how he approaches the situation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Abdulla...
who

Reading, UK

#271703 Jun 3, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
12 Years on and that's still not looking likely.
You should take your boom stick over there and get it done.
The Taliban have all the time in the world.....the US government does not.

Manhattan, New York

#271704 Jun 3, 2014
Yeah ..... it's going to be interesting to see what happens if and when Abdullah Abdullah becomes the president ..... hopefully it will be good for the country, although unlike Iraq with all their oil, I dont know what will support the Afghan economy .... maybe poppy plants and heroin ???
who wrote:
<quoted text>
You raise a good point Radish, I would think that free and democratic elections would be the ideal.
Presidential elections are coming up in Afghanistan soon and Karzai won't be allowed to stand, which is a good thing in my opinion.
The next Afghan President will likely be Abdullah Abdullah, it will be interesting to see how he approaches the situation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Abdulla...
who

Reading, UK

#271705 Jun 3, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Yeah ..... it's going to be interesting to see what happens if and when Abdullah Abdullah becomes the president ..... hopefully it will be good for the country, although unlike Iraq with all their oil, I dont know what will support the Afghan economy .... maybe poppy plants and heroin ???
<quoted text>
No Afghanistan has vast untapped mineral wealth, if all goes well they could have a good future.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/...
But first of all there must(and I believe will) be peace talks....probably after Abdullah takes the helm....which I believe he will.
I remain hopeful.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271706 Jun 3, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
The Taliban are home, and as such they will need to be included in any negotiations.
Most governments involved seem to agree with me.
The Taliban have always been home. They live where there is war. They are not a united organization, they include many factions. They are not a Government. They are a bunch of Terrorist. We had several US Soldiers killed looking for the deserter. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26464...

Sacramento, CA

#271707 Jun 3, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>

Put the soldier on trial. Make sure the country knows he is no hero. Then Impeach Obama.

Sacramento, CA

#271708 Jun 3, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
I would also put GPS under their skin, and when the time is right, drone the [email protected] out of them.

Manhattan, New York

#271709 Jun 3, 2014
Well if you ever get a chance read The Places in Between the author, Rory Stewart, walked across Afghanistan in 2002 and I have to say looking at his pictures it's a beautiful place.......... Yeah tapping the mineral wealth would be great it's just a matter of who will make the investment to take it out of the ground and will they share the profits evenly with the Afghans ???
who wrote:
<quoted text>
No Afghanistan has vast untapped mineral wealth, if all goes well they could have a good future.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/...
But first of all there must(and I believe will) be peace talks....probably after Abdullah takes the helm....which I believe he will.
I remain hopeful.
Pegasus

Silver Spring, MD

#271710 Jun 3, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
who

Reading, UK

#271711 Jun 3, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Put the soldier on trial. Make sure the country knows he is no hero. Then Impeach Obama.
LOL!!
The Republicans want to impeach Obama....now that's freaking funny.
who

Reading, UK

#271712 Jun 3, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Well if you ever get a chance read The Places in Between the author, Rory Stewart, walked across Afghanistan in 2002 and I have to say looking at his pictures it's a beautiful place.......... Yeah tapping the mineral wealth would be great it's just a matter of who will make the investment to take it out of the ground and will they share the profits evenly with the Afghans ???
<quoted text>
No one will take it out of the ground if the security situation doesn't improve.....hence the need for peace talks.
Any way I've got things to do.....laters.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#271713 Jun 3, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
The Republicans want to impeach Obama....now that's freaking funny.
hi Who :) i still remember your name.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271714 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an attention disorder?
My point is flight recorders do not lie.
I suppose in debwunkerland it happens all the time.
Flight 77 still ended at the Pentagon.

Do you have any point?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271715 Jun 3, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
be honest, do you and your son oil up and do D ick wrestling with each other ?
<quoted text>
I bet they buy plastic drop-cloths in bulk unless Twister counts a foreplay, it comes with it's own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Jeb Stewart 24,926
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 min DENG 39,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Anthony MN 685,532
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 59 min Gray Box 1,830
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aerobatty 985,597
Sade and Mel Blanc 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,285
More from around the web