yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271497 May 31, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Its impossible to land, without busting up the plane, when operating above the max operational speed,
What 9-11 plane landed retarded son of onemale? Man, Know your subject matter.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271498 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
it would be much harder, and that wasn't his first time flying that type of plane, and he was a professional pilot, not fresh out of basic Cessna
flight school.
Yea, That would explain why he pushed the plane a bit hard, so what, aim, floor the plane, impact, reckless yes, inexperienced, yes, hard to do, NO!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271499 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
So I take it you are homophobic as well as stupid.
No, I have no issues with gays and fully support the movement, I just think your dad should leave you out of his choice of mates, it's the incest that I find repugnant.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271500 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
... jokes that normally include the anus?
Stop it, you are making your dad hard!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271501 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
The poster was going out of his way to smear pilotsfor911trith, by misrepresenting what they claimed, and misinterpreting the data he claimed was proof they were wrong. Pretty much just your kind of folks.
Point out where, be specific son of onemale!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271502 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
And you live by the personal attack and the appeal to authority fallacies
It's not an appeal to authority when one uses facts that a plane flew above operational limits, did not break up, it landed and even remained in service.

Retarded twoofer, does onemales seed contain some IQ sucking enzyme?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271503 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
I'll bet racism is also one of your joys.
It clearly is one of yours you hypocrite, why was it necessary to assign the baby a race son of one male?
<quoted text>
I gotta 60 something year old yellow nape that yells, sings, scrams, TALKS LIKE A MEXICAN BABY, loves old Michael Jackson and cartoons, and wakes me up every morning yelling when the sun comes up.
I'd miss the guy if he was gone, so sorry for your loss.
Insults Are Easier
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#271504 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? You require a link to prove something that is obviously true? Anything is easier slow compared to fast. Its why people say 'take it slow' until you learn.
Try driving a car 120 down a road, you will notice its harder to control and slight steering wheel inputs will have exaggerated turning because of the speed. Aircraft are the same, because everything is easier slow.
Yes, I have experience with aircraft operation, but I had no idea people needed that to understand fast is more difficult then slow. I understand now why your kind has no problem believing the official story, and it's because you have no logic - and that requires you to go with the biggest or most commonly believed thing - so you link instead of think
Ok brain dead, heres a link.
http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/handb...
Insults Are Easier
Chocking the wheels and securing the tie downs can hardly be called experience with the operation
of an aircraft line/fuel boy....but you go ahead and play make-believe if you like.

By the way moron you are trying to equate the operation of two totally different modes of transportation....ground based as opposed to aerodynamic.

The next time the subject of pilot/terrorists flight performance comes up you'll probably compare the flight of a fixed wing aircraft to that of the operation of a motorboat.

Do tell us when you find a shard of proof to go along with any of the inner subjects of which you never have.

Plain and simple......you are an idiot.

Also.....
Do everybody across the nation a big fat favor and take your 120 mph bullshit to a race track so those of us who abide by speed limits can be speared the agony of possibly burying a person because of assholes like you.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271505 May 31, 2014
Why are you still posting here .... isn't there a Sex in the City Marathon on ?????
<quoted text>
So I take it you are homophobic as well as stupid. I'll bet racism is also one of your joys.
Ever notice you never debate, you only smear and stereotype by using grade school jokes that normally include the anus?
I think you just enjoy fantasizing about other peoples sex lives.
Oh yea, you did debate once, and you claimed standard fire investigation protocol was not needed because of how unique this event was.
Damn that was funny, and until WasteOfTime arrived, you were the dumbest...
Insults Are Easier

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#271508 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Osama Bin Laden was a close friend of the Bush family. The day after 9/11, when ALL aircraft were grounded throughout the United States, two military planes criss-crossed the country, picking up members of the Bin Laden family and taking them to safety in the Middle East.
The FBI admitted that they had concocted the story about the existence of "Al-Qaeda", but the press still reports it today as the world's major terrorism organisation (not 'The Mossad') and brain-washed individuals admit to belonging to it
The Twin Towers were demolished from inside by a company called 'Demolition Unlimited Inc' who were also given the contract (without public tender) to clean up afterwards, in order to keep the whole thing secret. It didn't work. The news got out to the rest of the world - but not to most of the American people.
The Oklahoma Bombing was the same story - imploded from within: have Americans never been taught physics? When glass from windows lies on the OUTSIDE of a building, the explosion had to have come from within - not a car bomb on the outside, which was just used as the trigger for the main blast.
In both instances important government staff did not show up for work, or were lifted by helicopter from the roof early in the morning. Who was responsible for the bullet holes in the walls of the 2nd floor, where banking staff were readying for the NESARA announcement?
http://www.physics911.net/
UhHuh Eh!
Members of the Bin Laden family does not = Bin Laden.

For example I might like everyone in your family , with exception of you..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271509 May 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
For 4 hours before it came down.
Exactly. They sure didn't want to go inside. What's more, there was no real fire-fighting going on. It was strictly a rescue operation. The Towers had no operable sprinkler systems, neither did WTC7.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271510 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
So I take it you are homophobic as well as stupid. I'll bet racism is also one of your joys.
Ever notice you never debate, you only smear and stereotype by using grade school jokes that normally include the anus?
I think you just enjoy fantasizing about other peoples sex lives.
Oh yea, you did debate once, and you claimed standard fire investigation protocol was not needed because of how unique this event was.
Damn that was funny, and until WasteOfTime arrived, you were the dumbest...
Insults Are Easier
Total projection dumb-ass. As for you and Dr. Z, it's a total toss up.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271512 May 31, 2014
The news only got out to a few brilliant minds like Zippy, minimale, and the insults idiot who learned it by spending hours and hours on a computer and now they spend all their waking hours on a computer posting on Topix

out
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Osama Bin Laden was a close friend of the Bush family. The day after 9/11, when ALL aircraft were grounded throughout the United States, two military planes criss-crossed the country, picking up members of the Bin Laden family and taking them to safety in the Middle East.
The FBI admitted that they had concocted the story about the existence of "Al-Qaeda", but the press still reports it today as the world's major terrorism organisation (not 'The Mossad') and brain-washed individuals admit to belonging to it
The Twin Towers were demolished from inside by a company called 'Demolition Unlimited Inc' who were also given the contract (without public tender) to clean up afterwards, in order to keep the whole thing secret. It didn't work. The news got out to the rest of the world - but not to most of the American people.
The Oklahoma Bombing was the same story - imploded from within: have Americans never been taught physics? When glass from windows lies on the OUTSIDE of a building, the explosion had to have come from within - not a car bomb on the outside, which was just used as the trigger for the main blast.
In both instances important government staff did not show up for work, or were lifted by helicopter from the roof early in the morning. Who was responsible for the bullet holes in the walls of the 2nd floor, where banking staff were readying for the NESARA announcement?
http://www.physics911.net/
UhHuh Eh!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271516 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Not true

It was the 20th

US Airspace was open.

They were interviewed buy the FBI first, some for days.

They could have crossed over into Canada and flew without being interviewed no questions asked but CHOSE to be interviewed.

They have disowned UBL.

The person that gave permission for them to finally fly out was a Bush enemy, hardly a person to coverup things.

And is your dad, one male up yet, and when I say up, I am not talking about awake.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271517 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I think you are stupid.
Uh Huh Eh !
And I know you are son of one male.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271518 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, I think you are stupid.
Uh Huh Eh !
Ah, From my quoted text a few posts above, Contrary to what, father and son incest is NOT repugnant?
Pegasus

Baltimore, MD

#271520 May 31, 2014
Zip bring forth a new sock because we need some fresh comedy.....you suck.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271523 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Is this our govie Keystone Kops we all know and love or prior knowledge trotted out to lend credence to the notion that our govie is Johnny on the Job and we are protected.
False Son of Onemale!

Former federal terrorism investigators say a piece of luggage hastily checked in at the Portland, Maine, airport by a World Trade Center hijacker on the morning of Sept. 11 provided the Rosetta stone enabling FBI agents to swiftly unravel the mystery of who carried out the suicide attacks and what motivated them.

A mix-up in Boston prevented the luggage from connecting with the plane that hijackers crashed into the north tower of the trade center. Seized by FBI agents at Boston's Logan Airport, investigators said, it contained Arab-language papers revealing the identities of all 19 hijackers involved in the four hijackings, as well as information on their plans, backgrounds and motives.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/natio...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271524 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
We are addressing the official story as of the first half of 2004. If the official story changes almost three years after the fact to include a "surveillance video" that has suddenly emerged, this does not merit a lengthy response. If CCTV had recorded any hijackers at Boston, Washington or Newark, there is no doubt that media outlets would have broadcast images within a matter of days or hours.!
It's evidence son of on male, they need give spastic twoofer anything nor would they release much till a trial. SOP. Don't tip your hand to the defense.

But hey, Spaz, Nothing changed, it fits to official narrative regardless of when released.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271525 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Judging by the video's brilliance of light streaming in through the airport entrance and shortness of shadows cast by cabs, the forgers not only failed to fake the video at the right time of day, they also produced it close to the summer solstice in late June, which would concur with its July broadcasting.
http://www.takeourworldback.com/911/911intro....
From the start of your link!

We find governments not guilty of conspiracy to mass murder their own
citizens, but guilty of conspiracy to wage illegal wars of aggression,
conspiracy to mass murder and maim unspecified foreign persons, conspiracy
to sacrifice their own military for profit, conspiracy to wilfully subject
hundreds of their own civilians to extreme danger to life and limb, culpable
negligence in failing to protect thousands of their civilians from death and
injury, and accessory to mass murder.

The Bush Administration was directly responsible for the Pentagon incident,
the state of Israel approved and organised the flying of planes into the
WTC, and a powerful real estate consortium arranged the demolition of three
skyscrapers. The recommendation is not that members of some specific race
be persecuted or exterminated, but that Lord Acton's famous maxim is so
important that civilisation is unlikely to endure short of a wholesale
reform of traditional institutions and organisation.

LMFAO, Wacky and twoffers can't even spell "organization" and as always, write crazy conclusions as fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 837,664
Never join the Military 5 min Protester 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liam 589,676
News Mark Steyn: New questions about Obama's eligibi... 7 min caesar 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 min Liam 40,477
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min YellowStar 176,850
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 22 min WasteWater 5,893
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 4,210
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Truths 612,160
More from around the web