yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#271673 Jun 2, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't care at all. How is any of this worse than Watergate?
1. How many people died in a coverup in DC? 2. How many died in Benghazi? DUH!

Sacramento, CA

#271674 Jun 2, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one claiming he broke the law. It is up to you to prove it. There are always loopholes.
It's not up to me, I'm not in Congress. It will be up to them. It sure was a terrible trade.
common sense

Eden Prairie, MN

#271675 Jun 2, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally bogus.
"Father Stephen McGraw was driving to a graveside service at Arlington National Cemetery the morning of Sept. 11, when he mistakenly took the Pentagon exit onto Washington Boulevard, putting him in a position to witness American Airlines Flight 77 crash into the Pentagon.'I was in the left hand lane with my windows closed. I did not hear anything at all until the plane was just right above our cars.' McGraw estimates that the plane passed about 20 feet over his car, as he waited in the left hand lane of the road, on the side closest to the Pentagon.'The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car. I saw it crash into the building,' he said.'My only memories really were that it looked like a plane coming in for a landing. I mean in the sense that it was controlled and sort of straight. That was my impression,' he said.'There was an explosion and a loud noise and I felt the impact. I remember seeing a fireball come out of two windows (of the Pentagon). I saw an explosion of fire billowing through those two windows.'"
- "Pentagon Crash Eyewitness Comforted Victims." MDW News Service, 28 Sep 2001
Where is the video from pentagon security cameras...or any other nearby security cameras showing a airplane? Dooooh!

Ya can't have it both ways, ya can't dismiss eyewitness testimony that conflicts with official govt reports and accept others that validate it, that's idiotic.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#271676 Jun 2, 2014
Yes you can, my Mom said so.
who

Reading, UK

#271677 Jun 3, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
I want my plastic polly back wanker...lol. How goes it mate. Just doing a drive by to share a little political correctness with mee palleys here...hope you are doing well old friend...
Subject: Professional sports team Name Changes such as those despicable Washington REDSKINS....to unoffend the easily offended...
How about the Washington Liars? or the Washington Gadsbys? The Washington Januses? Help me out folks, I know you can think of some in honor of congress and Obumble the chosen one...
Nice to see Obumble making deals with terrorist organizations...he has just increased the value of an American overseas, way to go dummarses...
but anyhoot back to NAME CHANGE
==========
Here is an email sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.
----------
Dear Mr. Page...
I always love your articles. and I generally agree with them. I would suggest, as in an email I received, they change the name to the "Foreskins" to better represent their community,...paying tribute to the dick heads in Congress.
Here are some other politically correctness to consider:
I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.
Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.
The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.
The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.
I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres. Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!
Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children .
The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic . Wrong message to our children.
The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates . Wrong message to our children.
The Milwaukee Brewers---well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our children.
So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing congress loves.
As a die hard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers".
Keep those cards and letters coming.
Point taken ABs........you'll have to forgive my scepticism.
who

Reading, UK

#271678 Jun 3, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL You are freaking stupid.The army dude was a deserter, People died trying to rescue him, the taliban is not a united organization, Putting American lives in danger is not a good idea. We didn't need to surrender just now. If it's such a great idea, why did Obama do it without discussing it with Congress?
I don't care about the army guy, and I don't care what Obama discusses with Congress.
What I am interested in is seeing this war brought to an end so no more British soldier have to die for this bullshit.
There will be negotiations with Taliban as it's the only logical way forwards.....you and your ilk will just have to get used to it.
My government's for it.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/375644/Da...

Your government is for it.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1110211/deal-with-ta...

The Afghan government is for it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

It's only you war mongering dumb arse Republican types who think it's a bad idea
who

Reading, UK

#271680 Jun 3, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Didn't you guys also negotiate a peace treaty with the Nazis ?????
<quoted text>
We also negotiated a peace treaty with the IRA, we had to talk to terrorists in order to secure a lasting peace......are you against that as well?
If so, what would your solution have been?
Sometime only a negotiated settlement will do, Radish.
Pegasus

Silver Spring, MD

#271681 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So once again you are saying flight recorders lie.
Debwunkerland is definitely a world of make believe.
You claimed a missile hit the Pentagon....now you claim a jet airliner hit the Pentagon.

So now you are a flight recorder expert?

So now there IS a flight recorder.....but a while back Twoofers claimed there was Not a flight recorder.

Could you tell us what type of missile hit the Pentagon? If the flight recorder is not jiving with what the aircraft was actually doing the provide your proof of the missile.
who

Reading, UK

#271683 Jun 3, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
I don't really care about the Tali's because the don't really represent a threat to the West ....I just wonder what the Afghan people think about it ????<quoted text>
When has that ever mattered...I mean really.
Some will be for it some against it I suppose.

Sacramento, CA

#271684 Jun 3, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care about the army guy, and I don't care what Obama discusses with Congress.
What I am interested in is seeing this war brought to an end so no more British soldier have to die for this bullshit.
There will be negotiations with Taliban as it's the only logical way forwards.....you and your ilk will just have to get used to it.
My government's for it.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/375644/Da...
Your government is for it.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1110211/deal-with-ta...
The Afghan government is for it.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...
It's only you war mongering dumb arse Republican types who think it's a bad idea
ANd you are dumb enough to think the Taliban will put down their weapons and go home. LOL....Read the history of the Taliban, first they are a divided group, there are many factions, it's not one united front. The Taliban live to fight. that's who they are. The "socialized" system in MA is now extremely overloaded. Doctors are overloaded with the "free" patients. They have no time to relax, listen or learn. It's a slow but fundamental degradation in doctor-patient time, and quality. This leads to an increase in misdiagnosed patients, maligned regulation and never ending state and federal imposition towards your personal health care, via policy, regulation and mandates.

Sacramento, CA

#271685 Jun 3, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
We also negotiated a peace treaty with the IRA, we had to talk to terrorists in order to secure a lasting peace......are you against that as well?
If so, what would your solution have been?
Sometime only a negotiated settlement will do, Radish.
Said, Neville Chamberlain

“I am not a quitter”

Since: Oct 11

Iowa City

#271686 Jun 3, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, he can't even understand why controlling an aircraft 80 knots above its operating limit is much more difficult then his just point and punch it theory
YEA, oddly I showed you more than one example of that occurring and the pilot landed. But I guess in twoofer land decelerating and landing is easier than ramming something.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271687 Jun 3, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Two years ago:
The latest National Defense Authorization Act now repeals the following section of the Uniform Code of Military Justice that used to read:
Article 925 Section 125 SODOMY
(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense.
(b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct
Together with the repeal of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, military men and women can now openly engage in bestiality and sodomy of each other without fear of being courts-martial ed.
One of the reasons for this is so our military can overlook the homosexual practices of Islamic recruits and others of Muslim persuasion the military needs to use eventually to deal with the American population. Our own "boys" would not fire upon their homie American brothers but homo Islamic Muslim NATO forces WILL !
Uh Huh Eh !
And onemales sons dance card fills up!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271688 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you saying flight recorders lie???
They can be off, as explained to you sonbanger, did the lampposts just all kill themselves?

Witnesses described the plane hitting lamp poles and objects

1.“It was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down.”[387]

2.“He said the craft clipped a utility pole guide wire.”[388]

3.“Penny Elgas stopped as she saw a passenger jet descend, clip a light pole near her.”[389]

4.“The plane approached the Pentagon… clipping a light pole, a car antenna… It clipped a couple of light poles on the way in.”[390]

5.“Next to me was a cab from D.C., its windshield smashed out by pieces of lampposts.”[391]

6.“[she saw] a low-flying jetliner strike the top of nearby telephone poles.”[392]

7.“It hit some lampposts on the way in.”[393]

8.“[the [plane flew] over Ft Myer picking off trees and light poles near the helicopter pad next to building.”[394]

9.“[he watched the plane clip] the antenna of the vehicle immediately behind him. It also struck three light poles between him and the building.”[395]

10.“The plane clipped the top of a light pole just before it got to us, injuring a taxi driver, whose taxi was just a few feet away from my car.”[396]

11.“I saw debris flying. I guess it was hitting light poles.”[397]

12.“As the aircraft approached the Pentagon, I saw a minor flash (later found out that the aircraft had sheared off a portion of a highway light pole down on Hwy 110.”[398]

13.“The tail of the plane clipped the overhanging exit sign above me.”[399]

14.“Street lights toppled as the plane barely cleared the Interstate 395 overpass.”[400]

15.“On either side of him, three streetlights had been sheared in half by the airliner’s wings at 12 to 15 feet above the ground. An engine had clipped the antenna off a Jeep Grand Cherokee stalled in traffic not far away.”

16.“I saw the wing of the plane clip the light post, and it made the plane slant.”[401]

17.“It knocked over a few light poles in its way…”[402]

18.“[It] struck a light pole…The plane tried to recover, but hit a second light pole and continued flying at an angle.”[403]

19.“There were light poles down.”[404]

20.“It turned and came around in front of the vehicle and it clipped one of these light poles…”[405]

21.“The plane was flying low and rapidly descended, knocking over light poles.”[406]

22.“I saw it clip a light pole.”[407]

“As he reached the west side of the building he saw a light post bent in half.”[408]

“The only thing we saw on the ground outside there was a piece of a… the tail of a lamp post.”

http://arabesque911.blogspot.com/2007/04/911-...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271689 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flight recorder prove it wasn't a 757 jet, it doesn't show what did.
100's of eyewitnesses and DNA on the scene proves you are wrong, hey, is it true that your son got a dis-honorable discharge (in his mouth)?
who

Reading, UK

#271690 Jun 3, 2014
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>ANd you are dumb enough to think the Taliban will put down their weapons and go home. LOL....Read the history of the Taliban, first they are a divided group, there are many factions, it's not one united front. The Taliban live to fight. that's who they are. The "socialized" system in MA is now extremely overloaded. Doctors are overloaded with the "free" patients. They have no time to relax, listen or learn. It's a slow but fundamental degradation in doctor-patient time, and quality. This leads to an increase in misdiagnosed patients, maligned regulation and never ending state and federal imposition towards your personal health care, via policy, regulation and mandates.
The Taliban are home, and as such they will need to be included in any negotiations.
Most governments involved seem to agree with me.
But for the record what would your solution be?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271691 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Spewing childish ridicule only proves you got your ass handed to ya.
It may take you by surprise, but Flight recorders do not lie
But can give faulty information.

Suck on this the way you suck on your son!

The Flight Path of the Plane according to Witnesses

1.“I noticed a large aircraft flying low towards the White House. This aircraft then made a sharp turn and flew towards the Pentagon.”[1]

2.“We were watching the airport through binoculars, Ford said, referring to Reagan National Airport, a short distance away. The plane was a two-engine turbo prop that flew up the river from National. Then it turned back toward the Pentagon.”[2]

3. UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: As we were driving into town on 395, there was an exit. We were trying to get off of the exit for the Memorial Bridge. On the left-hand side, there was a commercial plane coming in, and was coming in too fast and the[n?] too low, and the next thing we saw was [it?] go-down below the side of the road… coming down towards the side of the—of 395. And when it came down, it just missed 395 and went down below us”[3]

4. I had just passed the closest place the Pentagon is to the exit on 395… we realized the jet was coming up behind us on that major highway. And it veered to the right into the Pentagon.[4]

5.“The jet came in from the south”[5]

6.“At 9:40 a.m. I was driving down Washington Boulevard (Route 27) along the side of the Pentagon when the aircraft crossed about 200 yards… in front of me”[6]

7.“I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area,” he said.“I knew it was going to strike the building because it was very, very low—at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down… the annex is only a few hundred yards from the Pentagon.”[7]

8.“which had come up the river in back of our building, turned sharply over the Capitol, ran past the White House and the Washington Monument, up the river to Rosslyn, then dropped to treetop level and ran down Washington Boulevard to the Pentagon.”[8]

9.“He and two colleagues from Oracle software were stopped in a car near the Naval Annex, next to the Pentagon, when they saw the plane dive down and level off.”[9]

10.“coming straight at us from over the road (Columbia Pike) that runs perpendicular to the road I was on. The plane just appeared there—very low in the air, to the side of (and not much above) the CITGO gas station… then it banked in the slightest turn in front of me, toward the heliport.”[10]

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271692 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Spewing childish ridicule only proves you got your ass handed to ya.
It may take you by surprise, but Flight recorders do not lie.
Lying is a conscious act, they can have errors.

More sucking for you and your son!

11.“seemed to come directly over the annex, as if it had been following Columbia Pike—an Arlington road leading to Pentagon.”[11]

12.“The plane came up I-395 also known as Shirley Hwy.(most likely used as a reference point.) The plane had been seen making a lazy pattern in the no fly zone over the White House and US Cap… the aircraft went southwest near Springfield and then veered left over Arlington and then put the nose down coming over Ft Myer.”[12]

13.“They saw the plane hovering over the Washington Mall Area at an altitude lower that the height of the Washington Monument.”[13]

14.“At the BMDO offices at the old Navy Annex. Having just reached the elevator in the 5th wing of BMDO Federal Office Building (FOB)#2. He heard “an increasingly loud rumbling” One to two seconds later the airliner came into my field of view… The aircraft was essentially right over the top of me and the outer portion of the FOB (flight path parallel the outer edge of the FOB)… Within seconds the plane cleared the 8th wing of BMDO and was heading directly towards the Pentagon.”[14]

15.“A silver, twin-engine American airlines jetliner gliding almost noiselessly over the Navy Annex.”[15]

16.“I was going up 395, up Washington Blvd… and from my left side…I saw a silver plane… It came swooping in over the highway, over my left shoulder, straight across where my car was heading.”[16]

17.“A commuter jet swooped over Arlington National Cemetery.”[17]

18.“It actually came up I-395 and it went over the rise and came in front of a bridge in which I was sitting [in traffic].”[18]

19.“[It] approached from the west, coming in low over the nearby five-story Navy Annex on a hill overlooking the Pentagon.”[19]

20.“at that point it went down because I was approaching a hill. And at that point it went straight down over the hill.”[20]

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271693 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It will come when his job takes him to your area.
I must say I will miss your sorry ass.
LOL, Because your wussy son want's the sorry thing all to himself, heck, I am not even related.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271694 Jun 3, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have an attention disorder?
My point is flight recorders do not lie.
I suppose in debwunkerland it happens all the time.
They can't, Are you sure mother banger?

Funny- last night I happened to catch a little bit of the History Channel's Modern Marvels program "Enginerring Disasters 20", about the crash of American Airlines flight 587 in Queens on November 12, 2001. Curiosity tweaked, I looked around online for more information, which led to the NTSB accident report at http://www.ntsb.gov/publictn/2004/AAR0404.pdf .

This contains some interesting information about flight 587's FDR. From page 48:
Quote:
1.11.2 Flight Data Recorder

The accident airplane was equipped with a Fairchild model FA2100 FDR,[NOTE:the same type used in flight 77]
S/N 1186, that was manufactured by L-3 Communications. The FDR used solid-state flash memory, stored in a crash-survivable memory unit, as the recording medium. The FDR was sent to the Safety Board’s laboratory for readout and evaluation.

The FDR showed extensive fire and impact damage. The memory module inside the memory unit did not show any damage, but the memory cable needed to be replaced before the data could be read out.
The FDR contained more than 81 hours of recorded data, and American Airlines provided conversion formulas for the data.84 The FDR recorded about 1 minute 33 seconds of flight data for the accident airplane, beginning at 0914:28.45 (the time that the right main landing gear squat switch changed from ground to air) and ending at 0916:01.23 (before airplane impact).
Footnotes 18 & 20 on page 5 are also of interest (bolding mine):

Quote:
18 After 0915:58.5, the rudder pedals moved briefly to 0.7 inch right and then to 3.9 inches right, where they remained for the remainder of the FDR recording.(The FDR stopped recording 13.6 seconds before impact.)

20 The rudder angle data detected by the rudder position sensor at the vertical stabilizer were filtered before they were recorded on the FDR. As a result, the rudder angles during the second set of load factor
excursions had to be reconstructed using the recorded FDR data, the characteristics of the filter (as determined from a test performed during this investigation), and constraints imposed by the rudder control system and the recorded motion of the airplane. See section 1.11.2 for information about the data filter and section 1.16.2 for information about the reconstruction of rudder angles.
and on page 55:

Quote:
However, because of uncertainties in the FDR
data—including data latencies (that is, delays), data filtering, and sampling rate effects— the rudder and sideslip angles at the time that the vertical stabilizer separated from the airplane were determined within a narrow range[/b]—10° to 11° for the rudder angle and 10° to 12.5° for the sideslip angle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Freebird USA 7,696
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Gabriel 982,341
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Squirrel Pot Pie 123,773
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min ECT 4Troll Heretics 681,916
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 40 min Tony 6,371
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 2 hr Sparrow 1
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 9 hr Ron Paul Liberty 170
More from around the web