yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271472 May 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
Why they needed 9/11: Oil, Money, and Geopolitics
Which would apply to every country on earth, this is proof of something sonsucker?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#271473 May 31, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>What sort of LOSER is up at 4am posting YouTube links and quotes from the 18th century on an obscure Internet forum !?!?!?!?
Let me defend Peggy, because its not right you label him an idiot based on his sleep habits. Topix is hardly an obscure internet forum, and people's schedules define nothing...

Losers tend to be idiots, and you have clearly shown yourself to be an idiot.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271476 May 31, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me defend Peggy, because its not right you label him an idiot based on his sleep habits.
Actually we label him a pervert due to his sleeping habits, idiot comes from his cognitive abilities.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#271477 May 31, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>The plane made that maneuver and hit the target. You are a jackass to believe a bunch of paranoid nuts who prove they couldn't hit the side of a barn if they tried. Even I could have made that maneuver if I wanted too. Hell, it was a suicide mission. Boeing Planes can make barrel roles and fly upside down moron.
WasteOfTime is so stupid, she believes crashing an aircraft is the same as crashing into a target at 150 knots above max operating speed.

http://youtu.be/sZrpNK4lJVc

Crashing is easy,, flying precisely into targets at far above max speed is insanely difficult and unlikely.

The official story only makes sense to the senseless, and you are the most senseless.

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271478 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans
Challenge the Official Account of 9/11
The very first one, I think he might be senile. I love the last part where he essentially just brushes of the idea of suicide missions (which would include suicide bombers) with a single stroke even though it is an everyday event.

What is the complexity, A cause you consider more valuable than your life, anger and in this case 72 Virgins a paradise, If you buy the above the choice is easy.

----------

I'm not satisfied by the notion that planes hitting
buildings constructed as these would have caused them to collapse. The last building to fall was not even attacked.... The sheer mechanics of the event. The chances of two buildings of that height and structure merely collapsing in their own footprint are extremely slim.” He also stated,

"There is a lot of work in getting sixteen people ready to commit voluntary and simultaneous
suicide. The case has not been made. The official story is not persuasive because it does not address the real issues of complexity.”
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271479 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Crashing is easy,, flying precisely into targets at far above max speed is insanely difficult and unlikely.
Are you a pilot?

Link or lie son of one male!
Pegasus

United States

#271480 May 31, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
What sort of LOSER is up at 4am posting YouTube links and quotes from the 18th century on an obscure Internet forum !?!?!?!?<quoted text>
A Truther

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#271481 May 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Actually we label him a pervert due to his sleeping habits, idiot comes from his cognitive abilities.
We? Who is this 'we' that you speak for or do they speak for you? Ever notice us truth people tend to speak for ourselves, yet the smear calls us a cult.

Catfish must really think you are a loser for the inordinate amount of time you spend on this obscure forum.

And have you read WasteOfTimes postings? If that is your definition of cognitive, then you probably spend all of your time smear campaigning due to your inability to think or debate.

Cognitive test for you. Do you think flying a jet into the center mass of a building at 150 knots over max speed is easy or hard?

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271482 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Really, This guy landed!

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/easyjet-737-...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271484 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
We? Who is this 'we' that you speak for or do they speak for you? Ever notice us truth people tend to speak for ourselves, yet the smear calls us a cult.
Are you and your cult of stupid crying?
<quoted text>Do you think flying a jet into the center mass of a building at 150 knots over max speed is easy or hard?
Insults Are Easier
It appears so, though your guy is some what dishonest, this guy even landed!

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271486 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
NEVERTHELESS
So it does not matter that your appeal to authority's content is majorly flawed son of onemale?

I love how the guy states that it is unheard of that one building would fall and impossible for two in the same day.

Gosh, They were hit by planes, I guess the fact that more than one ship sunk and Peral Harbor would really confuse this Veteran!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271487 May 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And how is a 737 anything like a 757 besides it flys ?
You're wallowing around above your pay grade shyster.
Uh Huh Eh !
It was above it's performance limits by a larger factor AND LANDED! You are a bit slow minimale.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#271488 May 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a pilot?

Link or lie son of one male!
Really? You require a link to prove something that is obviously true? Anything is easier slow compared to fast. Its why people say 'take it slow' until you learn.

Try driving a car 120 down a road, you will notice its harder to control and slight steering wheel inputs will have exaggerated turning because of the speed. Aircraft are the same, because everything is easier slow.

Yes, I have experience with aircraft operation, but I had no idea people needed that to understand fast is more difficult then slow. I understand now why your kind has no problem believing the official story, and it's because you have no logic - and that requires you to go with the biggest or most commonly believed thing - so you link instead of think

Ok brain dead, heres a link.

http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/handb...

Insults Are Easier

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271489 May 31, 2014
whats the difference bewteen a Hot Dog eating contest and a Friday night at Insults R easier's double wide trailer?

In a Hot Dog eating contest the foot long hot dogs go into peoples mouths, on a Friday night at Insults R easier's , the foot long hot dogs go into his ass
<quoted text>
Really? You require a link to prove something that is obviously true? Anything is easier slow compared to fast. Its why people say 'take it slow' until you learn.
Try driving a car 120 down a road, you will notice its harder to control and slight steering wheel inputs will have exaggerated turning because of the speed. Aircraft are the same, because everything is easier slow.
Yes, I have experience with aircraft operation, but I had no idea people needed that to understand fast is more difficult then slow. I understand now why your kind has no problem believing the official story, and it's because you have no logic - and that requires you to go with the biggest or most commonly believed thing - so you link instead of think
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271491 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? You require a link to prove something that is obviously true?
You mean false son of onemale!

THIS GUY LANDED!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271492 May 31, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
whats the difference bewteen a Hot Dog eating contest and a Friday night at Insults R easier's double wide trailer?
In a Hot Dog eating contest the foot long hot dogs go into peoples mouths, on a Friday night at Insults R easier's , the foot long hot dogs go into his ass
<quoted text>
Onemale calls that twomale night.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#271493 May 31, 2014
Yeah he has experience with aircraft operation, he flies them on the X-Box he has set up in his mom's basement
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271494 May 31, 2014
<quoted text>
because everything is easier slow.
So that is why you and your dad onemale are easy?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#271495 May 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Really, This guy landed!

Its impossible to land, without busting up the plane, when operating above the max operational speed, that example shows a plane that went beyond the limits without damaging itself and then slowed down to land. I assure you though, had that pilot attempted to line up with runway at 150 knots above max op speed, it would be much harder, and that wasn't his first time flying that type of plane, and he was a professional pilot, not fresh out of basic Cessna
flight school.

The poster was going out of his way to smear pilotsfor911trith, by misrepresenting what they claimed, and misinterpreting the data he claimed was proof they were wrong. Pretty much just your kind of folks.

Or just typical bunk from those meta bunkers, who banned me after 1 post for pointing out their moderator bias.

Many factors go into what causes an aircraft to structurally fail, from barometric pressure, to humidity and temperature, to yoke inputs. Point is, once the plane is beyond its max operational speed, it is prone to structural failure.

And you live by the personal attack and the appeal to authority fallacies, so you look hypocritically stupid complaining about Doc.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#271496 May 31, 2014
YellowPissreality wrote:
<quoted text>whats the difference bewteen a Hot Dog eating contest and a Friday night at Insults R easier's double wide trailer?

So I take it you are homophobic as well as stupid. I'll bet racism is also one of your joys.

Ever notice you never debate, you only smear and stereotype by using grade school jokes that normally include the anus?

I think you just enjoy fantasizing about other peoples sex lives.

Oh yea, you did debate once, and you claimed standard fire investigation protocol was not needed because of how unique this event was.

Damn that was funny, and until WasteOfTime arrived, you were the dumbest...

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Rider on the Storm 92,655
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Rider on the Storm 183,626
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min hojo 667,859
Everyone is a fool 18 min Jake999 2
News Letter: DNC accept responsibility 27 min Rider on the Storm 57
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Rider on the Storm 979,409
Anyone else think 9/11 was cool! (Feb '13) 36 min aaron wilms 14
More from around the web