Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#271120 May 26, 2014
Rockefeller Reveals 9 11 FRAUD and New World Order to Aaron

Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271121 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this sounds stupid ......
You should start all your posts out that way as a general disclaimer!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271122 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
The reason I said the next false flag will be nuclear:
Numerous Nuclear Missles Missing
https://www.youtube.com/results... +
ALEX JONES? Lmfao!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#271123 May 26, 2014
oneFail wrote:
<quoted text>
MONEY is POWER
It figures you'd answer with a worn platitude, daddy. Are you afraid to be straightforward?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271124 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm an old farm boy I use baling wire.
When you crap you take one red corncob and two white cobs, the second white cob is to see if you need another red cob.
When I think back, I think damn, we must have been tough SOBs.
By tough do you mean backward inbreeding hicks?

PS: Did you eat the cob when you were done or save it for your son.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271125 May 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More You Tube 'research? It appears you never understood the Dewey Decimal System, did you, daddy?
Which group controls the media?
LOL, Look who comes in early and strong in his link, ALEX JONES!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271126 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The links have been posted many times.
You mean we have asked you to post the FDNY bomb claims many times and you NEVER have, does your son have brain rotting seed, if so wrap that thing before you get frisky!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271127 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You hold the crown of an avalanche of replies that isn't related to the post in anyway shape or form... are you really that underhanded??? You would be a total cluster flop in a court room.
I'm very sorry, you hurt my feelings, let me try to stay on topic,

-----

A typical night at onemales house.

ONEMALE: It's getting late, shouldn't you go to bed?

SON: IS THAT AN INVITATION?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271128 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
MONEY is POWER
That would explain why you feel powerless and must bang family members.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271129 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
Rockefeller Reveals 9 11 FRAUD and New World Order to Aaron
Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FuinaIm-kd4XX
That tax cheat, What a sheeple you are in your constant appeals to authority,
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271130 May 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
His idiocy is almost surreal.
It really is, in his perverted strange mind he actually seems to think he is the sane and rational one.

Odd, Sort of proves the old saying "Some are so stupid they don't know they are stupid."
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#271133 May 26, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what mine are, Son sucker! But he is as crazy as you!
Gunderson warned about the proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, a shadow government that would be controlling the US government.[
He also claimed that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas,
that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year,
and that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government.
Gunderson believed that in the US there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.
You are one gullible shit for brains and weasels just like Alex Jones reel your type in hook, line, and sinker and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

You know clowns just like you weaken this nation because you set out dumb and can only be dumbed down for there is no up.....there is no reality.
Insider

UK

#271134 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This when Sorry Charlie admitted he was a govie opertive and not a lawyer:
But that's okay I only read about 10% of his BS also.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie has proven himself to be a govie operative, who wants us to think he is a lawyer. So which one are you? FBI or CIA?
Charlie Sheen wroteL
I'm with the Department of Incest Control, pull out of your son and Turn yourself immediately.
This is common, I cannot speak about this individual but he is running the playbook verbatim, it is very possible he does not even know he works for the government, if so he will experience lost time syndrome, sometimes hours or days when he has no recall of what he did or where he was.

I should not say more,
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#271135 May 26, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
RIGHT .......BECAUSE THERE WAS NO AC @ THE WTC .......whenever it got to hot they just opened up the windows <quoted text>
And Twoofers will neglect the fact that the towers had 60,000 tons of cooling capacity....rated by ammonia flow, cooling towers near the top(s) affixed by 4" steel rope so they could counter the sway of the buildings.....not that those massive units had anything to do with gravitational pull.
Electrically ..........
Buss bars contained in steel cabinets which carried high voltage up, and across multiple floors to sequential transformers initially loaded from 13,800 volts to multiple step down 600 volt wet transformers-then dry 440....220....to the occupant user end of 120 volts at the finished wall.
All the damage to the upper floors backloaded to transformers causing their explosion.
Twoofers seem to think we are taling about a split level raised ranch home.
With all that juice that was breached and severed standpipes under high water pressure I wonder how many people were electrocuted before their remains were burnt.....then flattened.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#271136 May 26, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>And Twoofers will neglect the fact that the towers had 60,000 tons of cooling capacity....rated by ammonia flow, cooling towers near the top(s) affixed by 4" steel rope so they could counter the sway of the buildings.....not that those massive units had anything to do with gravitational pull.
Electrically ..........
Buss bars contained in steel cabinets which carried high voltage up, and across multiple floors to sequential transformers initially loaded from 13,800 volts to multiple step down 600 volt wet transformers-then dry 440....220....to the occupant user end of 120 volts at the finished wall.
All the damage to the upper floors backloaded to transformers causing their explosion.
With all that juice that was breached and severed standpipes under high water pressure I wonder how many people were electrocuted before their remains were burnt.....then flattened.
These mythical twoofers you believe exist, only exist in your programmed mind, along with your straw-man assertion that anyone denies transformers can explode. The existence of transformers does not rule out the existence of explosives, and especially thermitic materials

Wherea the physical evidence that these transformers exploded?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271138 May 26, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
ALEX JONES? Lmfao!
You ignored all the reports that wasn't by Alex Jones???
Missing nuclear missiles is something we should be concerned about.
Misplacing nuclear warheads is not a good thing to leave laying around.

Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#271139 May 26, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
These mythical twoofers you believe exist, only exist in your programmed mind, along with your straw-man assertion that anyone denies transformers can explode. The existence of transformers does not rule out the existence of explosives, and especially thermitic materials
Wherea the physical evidence that these transformers exploded?
As usual you don't have anything to counter even the mechanical requirements of buildings on the scale as that of the North and South Towers because you are a mindless drone whose only goal is to attempt to shake-up the norm .

You are dismissed Gomer.

You too are as useless as tits on a bull.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271140 May 26, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
And Twoofers will neglect the fact that the towers had 60,000 tons of cooling capacity....rated by ammonia flow, cooling towers near the top(s) affixed by 4" steel rope so they could counter the sway of the buildings.....not that those massive units had anything to do with gravitational pull.
Electrically ..........
Amazing now you're an expert in AC in highrise building.
May as well be you're expert at everything else.
The circus just never ends.
As your buddy sorry Charlie would say LINK or LIE
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271141 May 26, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one gullible shit for brains and weasels just like Alex Jones reel your type in hook, line, and sinker and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
You know clowns just like you weaken this nation because you set out dumb and can only be dumbed down for there is no up.....there is no reality.
Sorry Charlie, your buddy Peggy just slammed you
He replied your post not mine.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271142 May 26, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea what kind of electrical demand a skyscraper has?
We not talking about 200 amps like a normal house service.
Loads of switching gear, step down transformers which don't take to kind to dead short circuits which will make a dry transformer....EXPLODE.
Keep throwing darts you idiot.
Just like you, I can only guess what the electrical demand for a skyscraper.
I have operated machines using 440 volt, 4 phase motors.
They don't stall and leaves no room for mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min La Bopper 753,380
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min BenAdam 602,726
Ebola and Bacterial Menengitis - FEMA Camps wai... 11 min yon 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Toby 96,392
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min ChromiuMan 5,563
Eat a variety of veggies for a healthier you 33 min mohcinovic 1
Eat a wide variety of foods for a healthy diet 36 min mohcinovic 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min Catcher1 174,521
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 550,600

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE