55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#271361 May 29, 2014
Attorney William Pepper to OIG: "The Pursuit of NIST's Fraudulent Reports Will be Relentless"

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#271362 May 29, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot I'm dealing with the mentally challenged on here
Total projection.

Wouldn't expect anything else from such a rube.

Location hidden

#271363 May 29, 2014
onemale wrote:
We know how the govie lied about flight 93.
First they told us a well detailed lie about how brave passengers took down the terrorists and jet.
Then Donald Rumsfeld said it was shot down.
The question still remains, what else have they lied about???
If you read the report you would know what happened. Dick Cheney gave an intercept and shoot down if necessary order. Then they heard the plane had crashed. Looks like Rumsfeld heard the first part but not the second and spoke too soon. He didn't really lie, he was just misinformed.

You are grasping at straws but proving nothing other than your own ignorance.

Location hidden

#271364 May 29, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would any rational person do that?
Have you read the bible?
Uh Huh Eh !
To be informed and talk about things through insight rather than emotion.

Location hidden

#271366 May 29, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And the acrobatic 270 degree high-banked curve at the Pentagon was made by someone... who (according to his flight instructor)“could not fly at all”.
Who's the real jackass here???
The plane made that maneuver and hit the target. You are a jackass to believe a bunch of paranoid nuts who prove they couldn't hit the side of a barn if they tried. Even I could have made that maneuver if I wanted too. Hell, it was a suicide mission. Boeing Planes can make barrel roles and fly upside down moron.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271368 May 30, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the report you would know what happened. Dick Cheney gave an intercept and shoot down if necessary order. Then they heard the plane had crashed. Looks like Rumsfeld heard the first part but not the second and spoke too soon. He didn't really lie, he was just misinformed.
You are grasping at straws but proving nothing other than your own ignorance.
We don't need to read any report, it was on TV, The lie/story was very detailed, cell phone calls and conversations. And that was the story for weeks before Donald Rumsfeld told a total different story.
Where is the link to the report you are referring too?
As your buddy Sorry Charlie would say link or lie???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271370 May 30, 2014
Debwunkers have argued that electrical fires played an important part of the collapse of the towers.
Well not according to the NIST spokesperson... he specifically says “office furnishings”
Debwunkers have been debunked by the very story they are supporting..

#t=42
Pegasus

United States

#271374 May 30, 2014
This is what the Truth Movement is?

A mere pack of liars.....a small pack...that unlike wolves....this "pack" of "Truth" consumes itself...
resorting to throwing darts blind.....getting nailed for every lie....and the ultimate and everlasting failure to provide proof.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271375 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
According to air traffic controllers, even with the transponders off the jets show up om radar. Commercial jets are not stealth planes.
Can you not read sonseedsucker?

From above!

What could ATC see, about 8000 blips most with transponder data (ignoring small planes, any military planes and others that would just be blips) With the 9-11 planes with no transponders and off course, they had to try to find the blips with no data, then call NORAD, VIA PHONE, and try to tell NORAD which one of the 8,000 blips (with no data ON THE NORAD BAORDS) they thought were the planes.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271376 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How did NORAD not see the off course jets on radar? After all that is their job.
MOTHERLOVER, WHY DID IT TAKE 20 DAYS TO FIND ONE OF THEIR OWN DUE TO A CUT TRASNPONDER?

----------

CAPTAIN BUTTON TOOK OFF IN HIS SINGLE-SEAT A-10 THUNDERBOLT II ATTACK AIRCRAFT on a training mission with two other A-10s from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.

The flight was tracked by radar in Phoenix, Albuquerque and Denver. BUT BECAUSE CAPTAIN BUTTON'S TRANSPONDER WAS TURNED OFF, THE AIRCRAFT WAS ONLY TRACKED, NOT IDENTIFIED. IT WAS ONLY AFTER ANALYZING RADAR DATA LATER THAT INVESTIGATORS WERE ABLE TO TRACK BUTTON'S FLIGHT.

The jet zig-zagged near the end of its flight. It was last spotted in the air about 100 miles (160 km) west of Denver.[18] The jet impacted terrain about 15 miles (24 km) SW of Vail, Colorado, on Gold Dust Peak (39°28&#8242;44&#8243; N 106°35&#8242;40&#8243; W

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_D._Button
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271377 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
NORAD is part of the air-force, the air-force has identified enemy jets since WW2
Now 60 years later, they are capable of finding off course aircraft.
ONCE AGAIN, IT JUST SHOWS HOW FULL FOCUS ON YOUR MOTHERS AND SONS PRIVATES AND NO FOCUS ON THE UNDERSTANDING OF TRANSPONDERS ALLOWS YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE A RETARD!

MOTHERLOVER, WHY DID IT TAKE 20 DAYS TO FIND ONE OF THEIR OWN DUE TO A CUT TRASNPONDER?

CAPTAIN BUTTON TOOK OFF IN HIS SINGLE-SEAT A-10 THUNDERBOLT II ATTACK AIRCRAFT on a training mission with two other A-10s from Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.
The flight was tracked by radar in Phoenix, Albuquerque and Denver. BUT BECAUSE CAPTAIN BUTTON'S TRANSPONDER WAS TURNED OFF, THE AIRCRAFT WAS ONLY TRACKED, NOT IDENTIFIED. IT WAS ONLY AFTER ANALYZING RADAR DATA LATER THAT INVESTIGATORS WERE ABLE TO TRACK BUTTON'S FLIGHT.

The jet zig-zagged near the end of its flight. It was last spotted in the air about 100 miles (160 km) west of Denver.[18] The jet impacted terrain about 15 miles (24 km) SW of Vail, Colorado, on Gold Dust Peak (39°28&#8242;44&#8243; N 106°35&#8242;40&#8243; W

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_D._Button
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271378 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
We know how the govie lied about flight 93.
Then Donald Rumsfeld said it was shot down.
So there was not stand down order for NORAD or your frisky wang loving son?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271379 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Your son is in the room, and I thought incests between functioning adults was bad enough!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271380 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU killed your buddy onemale for diddling his son and the police told YOU to investigate the murder, would you find any information respective to your involvement and tell the police about it?
Murder, NO, I would just try to pry them apart with a crowbar.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271381 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
But then politicians lie out their ass to get elected, then the majority will vote the lying-sack-of- shits back into office. This is proof of how so many will believe anything the lairs tell them... Amazing!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet-fuel ran down the elevator shafts???
Even NIST admitted most of the jet-fuel burned up in the initial fireball,
Link or lie son seed sucker.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271382 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And the acrobatic 270 degree high-banked curve at the Pentagon was made by someone... who (according to his flight instructor)“could not fly at all”.
Who's the real jackass here???
You are on the early days of drivers ed, WHY DON'T YOU QUOTE AROUND THE TIME THEY RECEIVED COMMERCIAL PILOTS LICENSES?

HANI HANJOUR: "HIS ENGLISH WAS HORRIBLE, AND HIS MECHANICAL SKILLS WERE EVEN WORSE. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all."
http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_action/...

Looks like a compelling case, right? But as usual, it pays to find out more about where these quotes have come from.

THE COMMENT ABOUT ATTA, FOR INSTANCE, DATES BACK TO OCTOBER OF 2000. HE UNDERTOOK MONTHS MORE TRAINING AFTER THIS, AND QUALIFIED FOR A COMMERCIAL LICENCE, SO IT’S PERHAPS UNREASONABLE TO USE THIS OLD QUOTE AS A SUMMARY OF HIS FLYING ON 9/11.

----------

LETS ASK THE INSTRUCTORS AT THE END OF TRAINING
Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license and a log book cataloging 600 hours of flying experience, chief flight instructor MARCEL BERNARD DECLINED TO RENT HIM A PLANE WITHOUT MORE LESSONS.
(HE THEN HAD MORE LESSONS)
AND AS MARCEL BERNARD POINTED OUT, THE HIJACKERS WOULDN'T HAVE REQUIRED ALL THE SKILLS OF A REGULAR PILOT:

"DESPITE HANJOUR'S POOR REVIEWS, HE DID HAVE SOME ABILITY AS A PILOT, SAID BERNARD OF FREEWAY AIRPORT. "THERE'S NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT ONCE THAT [HIJACKED JET] GOT GOING, HE COULD HAVE POINTED THAT PLANE AT A BUILDING AND HIT IT," HE SAID"

HTTP://WWW.PENTAGONRESEARCH.COM/NEWSDAY_COM.H...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271383 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
Not one of the hijackers was deemed fit to perform this most elementary exercise by himself, in fact, here is what their flight instructors had to say about the aptitude of these budding aviators:
Mohammed Atta: "His attention span was zero."
Khalid Al-Mihdhar: "We didn't kick him out, but he didn't live up to our standards."
Marwan Al-Shehhi: "He was dropped because of his limited English and incompetence at the controls."
Salem Al-Hazmi: "We advised him to quit after two lessons."
Hani Hanjour: "His English was horrible, and his mechanical skills were even worse. It was like he had hardly even ever driven a car. I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon. He could not fly at all."
Source: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Flight_Scho...
WOW,(A Quote from 9-11 myths, WHY DID YOU LEAVE THIS OUT FROM LATTER IN THE TRAINING, TO BUSY NAILING YOUR WORTHLESS SON?

----------

As I've explained in at least one prior column, HANI HANJOUR'S FLYING WAS HARDLY THE SHOW-QUALITY DEMONSTRATION OFTEN DESCRIBED. IT WAS EXCEPTIONAL ONLY IN ITS RECKLESSNESS. IF ANYTHING, HIS LOOPS AND TURNS AND SPIRALS ABOVE THE NATION'S CAPITAL REVEALED HIM TO BE EXACTLY THE SHITTY PILOT HE BY ALL ACCOUNTS WAS. TO HIT THE PENTAGON SQUARELY HE NEEDED ONLY A BIT OF LUCK, AND HE GOT IT, POSSIBLY WITH HELP FROM THE 757'S AUTOPILOT. STRIKING A STATIONARY OBJECT -- EVEN A LARGE ONE LIKE THE PENTAGON -- AT HIGH SPEED AND FROM A STEEP ANGLE IS VERY DIFFICULT. TO MAKE THE JOB EASIER, HE CAME IN OBLIQUELY, TEARING DOWN LIGHT POLES AS HE ROARED ACROSS THE PENTAGON'S LAWN.

It's true there's only a vestigial similarity between the cockpit of a light trainer and the flight deck of a Boeing. To put it mildly, the attackers, as private pilots, were completely out of their league. However, they were not setting out to perform single-engine missed approaches or Category 3 instrument landings with a failed hydraulic system. For good measure, at least two of the terrorist pilots had rented simulator time in jet aircraft, but striking the Pentagon, or navigating along the Hudson River to Manhattan on a cloudless morning, with the sole intention of steering head-on into a building, did not require a mastery of airmanship. The perpetrators had purchased manuals and videos describing the flight management systems of the 757/767, and as any desktop simulator enthusiast will tell you, elementary operation of the planes' navigational units and autopilots is chiefly an exercise in data programming. YOU CAN LEARN IT AT HOME. YOU WON'T BE GOOD, BUT YOU'LL BE GOOD ENOUGH.

"THEY'D DONE THEIR HOMEWORK AND THEY HAD WHAT THEY NEEDED," SAYS A UNITED AIRLINES PILOT (NAME WITHHELD ON REQUEST), WHO HAS FLOWN EVERY MODEL OF BOEING FROM THE 737 UP. "RUDIMENTARY KNOWLEDGE AND FEARLESSNESS."

"AS EVERYONE SAW, THEIR FLYING WAS SLOPPY AND AGGRESSIVE," SAYS MICHAEL (LAST NAME WITHHELD), A PILOT WITH SEVERAL THOUSAND HOURS IN 757S AND 767S. "THEIR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, OR LACK THEREOF, JUST WEREN'T RELEVANT."

"THE HIJACKERS REQUIRED ONLY THE SHALLOW UNDERSTANDING OF THE AIRCRAFT," AGREES KEN HERTZ, AN AIRLINE PILOT RATED ON THE 757/767. "IN MUCH THE SAME WAY THAT A PERSON NEEDN'T BE AN EXPERIENCED PHYSICIAN IN ORDER TO PERFORM CPR OR SET A BROKEN BONE."

THAT SENTIMENT IS ECHOED BY JOE D'EON, AIRLINE PILOT AND HOST OF THE "FLY WITH ME" PODCAST SERIES. "IT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DOCTOR AND A BUTCHER," SAYS D'EON.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271384 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
Jetliner Aerobatics by Flight School Dropout Who Never Flew a Jet:
None of the hijackers were good pilots. None had ever flown jets, let alone large commercial jetliners. Hani Hanjour, the person accused of flying Flight 77 into the Pentagon, was failing his courses at the Arizona flight school. According to an employee, "He didn't care about the fact that he couldn't get through the course."
Source: http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deception...
OH SON SEED LOVER!

EVEN HANJOUR WASN'T EXACTLY A "FLIGHT SCHOOL DROPOUT", THEN. HE HAD A PRIVATE AND COMMERCIAL PILOTS LICENCE, and a not insignificant amount of flying experience, including some simulator work (although on 737's). There are definitely plenty of scathing quotes regarding his skills:

170. FBI report, "Summary of Penttbom Investigation," Feb. 29, 2004, pp. 52­57. HANJOUR SUCCESSFULLY CONDUCTED A CHALLENGING CERTIFICATION FLIGHT SUPERVISED BY AN INSTRUCTOR AT CONGRESSIONAL AIR CHARTERS OF GAITHERSBURG, MARYLAND, LANDING AT A SMALL AIRPORT WITH A DIFFICULT APPROACH.THE INSTRUCTOR THOUGHT HANJOUR MAY HAVE HAD TRAINING FROM A MILITARY PILOT BECAUSE HE USED A TERRAIN RECOGNITION SYSTEM FOR NAVIGATION. EDDIE SHALEV INTERVIEW (APR.9, 2004).

----------

AND WHAT DOES HIS INSTRUCTOR SAY……

----------

AND AS MARCEL BERNARD POINTED OUT, THE HIJACKERS WOULDN'T HAVE REQUIRED ALL THE SKILLS OF A REGULAR PILOT:

"DESPITE HANJOUR'S POOR REVIEWS, HE DID HAVE SOME ABILITY AS A PILOT, SAID BERNARD OF FREEWAY AIRPORT. "THERE'S NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT ONCE THAT [HIJACKED JET] GOT GOING, HE COULD HAVE POINTED THAT PLANE AT A BUILDING AND HIT IT," HE SAID"

http://www.pentagonresearch.com/Newsday_com.h...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271385 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
WHO TRAINED THE 9/11 HIJACKERS TO FLY BOEING JETLINERS???
Huffman aviation among others, Is that wussy wang loving worthless son every going to come get me or can I take a nap?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271386 May 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
Attorney William Pepper to OIG: "The Pursuit of NIST's Fraudulent Reports Will be Relentless"
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
Yawn! Another nut like you!

William Francis Pepper (born August 16, 1937) is an attorney based in New York City who is most noted for his efforts to prove the innocence of James Earl Ray in the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Sirhan Sirhan in the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. He is also the author of several books.

He has been active in other government conspiracy cases including the 9/11 Truth movement and has advocated that George W. Bush be charged with war crimes.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Francis_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 650,262
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Life in Leyland 445,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Aura Mytha 56,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min trifecta1 971,764
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 28 min karl44 106,064
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr str8npanty 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,943
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web