55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#271152 May 26, 2014
Back to doing yard work, just stopped in to take a break.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271153 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you, I can only guess what the electrical demand for a skyscraper.
I have operated machines using 440 volt, 4 phase motors.
They don't stall and leaves no room for mistakes.
No, you guess, others figure it out son blower.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#271154 May 26, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you don't have anything to counter even the mechanical requirements of buildings on the scale as that of the North and South Towers because you are a mindless drone whose only goal is to attempt to shake-up the norm .

You are dismissed Gomer.

You too are as useless as tits on a bull.
As usual, you won't answer a direct question while accusing others of what you actually are, and I forgot to say

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271155 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Rockefellar have (many times) more money than everyone else combined on here.
And 100% more than you and your poor inbreed family of hicks
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271156 May 26, 2014
Still waiting, have your fat traitor son answer if you can't back up your lies!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting how they moved most of the FBI across the country the day before 9/11
LINK OR LIE son sucker, such total BS!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271157 May 26, 2014
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
This is common, I cannot speak about this individual but he is running the playbook verbatim, it is very possible he does not even know he works for the government, if so he will experience lost time syndrome, sometimes hours or days when he has no recall of what he did or where he was.
I should not say more,
Oh god!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271158 May 26, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That paranoid tax cheat!
Aaron Russo was telling what Rockefeller told him directly face to face.

Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#271159 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you, I can only guess what the electrical demand for a skyscraper.
I have operated machines using 440 volt, 4 phase motors.
They don't stall and leaves no room for mistakes.
First off do a little homework on the power demanded by either of the twins.....second I can guarantee you have never operated a 4 phase A.C. piece of machinery with the nominal voltage requirement of 440v.......480v....or 600v.
Electric motors don't stall idiot.....they field out.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#271160 May 26, 2014
oneFail wrote:
Back to doing yard work, just stopped in to take a break.
Right, dad. After spreading manure, it's always wise to cultivate.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271161 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual stand down order document is reprinted in the book called "63 Documents The Government Doesn't Want You To Read " The authority was taken out the hands of the Pentagon and given to the White House just weeks before 9/11, and was given back to the Pentagon the day after.
Link or LIE son banger!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271162 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet-fuel ran down the elevator shafts???
Even NIST admitted most of the jet-fuel burned up in the initial fireball,
Link or lie son seed sucker.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271163 May 26, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you guess, others figure it out son blower.
Yeah I know, the debwunkers are experts at everything.
They know more that architects, engineers, airline pilots, scientists, physicists and now your buddy Peggy beat the NIST 9/11 Commission.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#271164 May 26, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>But i thought you said NORAD stood down and let flight 77 hit the Pentagon ??????
I think you guys need to come up with a cohesive narrative
The contradiction exists and is relevant only in your mind and in the minds of other dull intellects who can't think critically.

NORAD was occupied by drills, slowing its ability to recognize real world events and scattering it's pilots around the country in every other location except the areas affected by 9/11. Cheeny ordered fighters to stand down and not engage the approaching Pentagon airliner, evidenced by the Norman Mineta testimony about the orders standing. These are all undeniable facts to those who can think.

As the plane approached the Pentagon and its threat to high value targets increased, the aid repeated his questioning of a stand down order.

Norman Mineta

http://youtu.be/bDfdOwt2v3Y

I know your ilk does not trust informative documentaries, and won't grasp or understand because you have tied the American flag so tightly around your head to cover your eyes and restrict blood flow to your brain, but this video clearly shows the misdirection caused by the massive drills during 9/11.

9/11 Intercepted

http://youtu.be/f6WSDxErgBE

True knowledge is learned, indoctrination is repeated, and

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271165 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
Sorry Charlie, when you see a 6'4" big framed guy of 250 pounds of pure muscle, put your head between your legs and kiss your sorry ass goodbye.
He can stand on the ground and pitch a bale-of-hay over a wagon- load-of-hay and never touch the top of the wagon load. Just think what he can do to a pussy boy like you???
Where is that traitorous rent boy? Licking you knob? Shhhesss. I think he's chickened out!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271166 May 26, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, dad. After spreading manure, it's always wise to cultivate.
You don't spread manure and cultivate plants that are growing, you could burn them.
You spread manure and disk it in the dirt before you plant.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271167 May 26, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know, the debwunkers are experts at everything.
They know more that architects, engineers, airline pilots, scientists, physicists and now your buddy Peggy beat the NIST 9/11 Commission.
And you LIE constantly, right above are your lies FROM TODAY, care to prove me wrong with a link or are you balls deep in your sons popenshaft again?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271168 May 26, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that traitorous rent boy? Licking you knob? Shhhesss. I think he's chickened out!
Just remember, you have to sleep sometime.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#271169 May 26, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>And 100% more than you and your poor inbreed family of hicks
So you are saying Rockefeller family wealth is only twice as much as onemale family wealth? Not much of an insult and indicative of your inability to process information.

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Charleston, IL

#271170 May 26, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Link or lie son seed sucker.
It is really common knowledge.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271171 May 26, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
NORAD was occupied by drills, slowing its ability to recognize real world events
FALSE!

Deep inside a mountain in Colorado and far beneath the granite of North Bay, members of the North American Aerospace Defence Command (NORAD) are at full "battle staff" levels for a major annual exercise that tests every facet of the organization.

Operation Northern Vigilance, planned months in advance, involves deploying fighter jets to locations in Alaska and northern Canada. Part of this exercise is pure simulation, but part is real world: NORAD is keeping a close eye on the Russians, who have dispatched long-range bombers to their own high north on a similar exercise.

EVERYTHING IS GOING AS PLANNED WHEN CAPT. MIKE JELLINEK ARRIVES FOR HIS 6 A.M. SHIFT. The Canadian will be overseeing the crew staffing a crucial post inside the mountain- NORAD's command centre.

Whether it's a simulation or a real-world event, the role of the centre is to fuse every critical piece of information NORAD has into a concise and crystalline snapshot.

AN HOUR INTO HIS SHIFT, SOMETHING UNSCRIPTED HAPPENS. NORAD'S NORTHEAST AIR DEFENCE SECTOR (NEADS), BASED IN ROME, N.Y., CONTACTS THE MOUNTAIN.

The Federal Aviation Administration has evidence of a hijacking and is asking for NORAD support. This is not part of the exercise.
IN A FLASH, OPERATION NORTHERN VIGILANCE IS CALLED OFF. ANY SIMULATED INFORMATION, WHAT'S KNOWN AS AN "INJECT," IS PURGED FROM THE SCREENS"..

http://web.archive.org/web/20070220013438/htt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Mirrormirorwall 683,635
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 16 min Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 983,094
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr River Tam 15,724
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 22
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Jake999 619,689
More from around the web