yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270989 May 24, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
I thought you said the FBI were liars ???<quoted text>
I find it interesting how they moved most of the FBI across the country the day before 9/11, and it took awhile for them to get back because the flights were grounded... Not all FBI are evil... just the black ops division.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270990 May 24, 2014
9/11 Inside Job:Bombs in Buildings
This answers a few questions that have asked on here

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270991 May 24, 2014
Why is it when I question, how Sorry Charlie, has so much time on his hands he goes silent for a while? Do I hit a nerve?

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270992 May 25, 2014
The math is so simple a second grader could do it. There is no way an airliner fit through the hole that was left in the pentagon on September 11th

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#270993 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your back sucker.
Sure, Fredo, you're smart.
Pegasus

Washington, DC

#270994 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This when Sorry Charlie admitted he was a govie opertive and not a lawyer:
But that's okay I only read about 10% of his BS also.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie has proven himself to be a govie operative, who wants us to think he is a lawyer. So which one are you? FBI or CIA?
Charlie Sheen wroteL
I'm with the Department of Incest Control, pull out of your son and Turn yourself immediately.
You really are retarded.

Leave it to you to fear and believe The Department of Incest Control exists .....so you have proved nothing.

To take something in jest and attempt to turn it into truth is childish but because you have the mental aptitude of a 7 year old I guess you are excused.

You are harmless and witless.
Pegasus

Washington, DC

#270995 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting how they moved most of the FBI across the country the day before 9/11, and it took awhile for them to get back because the flights were grounded... Not all FBI are evil... just the black ops division.
You really enjoy fabricating lies and just to let you know the whacked out websites you visit embellish lies made by other Truthers but the problem is that even a peabrain such as yourself finally find it unbelievable......case in point.....Mohamed Atta doing a Saudi Arabian news interview after 911 and you used that bit in your Super Duper Truther shtick until you were called out on it so many times you had to abort the gag.
Pegasus

Washington, DC

#270996 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
The math is so simple a second grader could do it. There is no way an airliner fit through the hole that was left in the pentagon on September 11th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BmP2Vy8K0i0XX
Your claims are just baseless opinions and you always lack any evidence except the evidence that you are just a delusional lunatic living in a world of schizophrenia.
Pegasus

United States

#270998 May 25, 2014
It is fair to say the Truther vermin have been eradicated from this forum.
Pegasus

East Hartford, CT

#271002 May 25, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Cmon keep your story straight. NORAD effectively stood down and no plane hit the pentagon.
But continue to whine about a cohesive narrative.
Uh Huh Eh !
Changing your story now Zipperhead?

What happened to your 20'........"rabbit" hole.....ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Truth is you clowns contradict your agenda on a routine basis but that's expected in TwooferWorld.

Get a life you piece of shit.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#271003 May 25, 2014
^ You're a big, fat meanie poopy-head.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271007 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
I will trust a former FBI Chief long before I will trust Sorry Charlie dippy or any of his butt buddies:
Former FBI Chief says 9/11 was inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pjIpJRntMLQXX
Crazy TED? LMFAO son sucker.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271008 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather trust Sorry Charlie Dippy or any of his butt buddies before you will trust a former FBI Chief???
Former FBI Chief says 9/11 was inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pjIpJRntMLQXX
Yea, He seems as sane as you, I wonder if he bangs his mother and son also?

He also investigated a child molestation trial in Manhattan Beach California. In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the proliferation of secret Satanic groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, a shadow government that would be controlling the US government.[10] He also claimed that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas, that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year, and that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government.[10] Gunderson believed that in the US there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to Satanic ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.[11][12]

Gunderson had an association with Anthony J. Hilder, and had been interviewed him on various occasions as well as having done numerous conferences together.[13] They both said that the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing were a result of FBI agent provocateurs.[14]
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271009 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This when Sorry Charlie admitted he was a govie opertive and not a lawyer:
But that's okay I only read about 10% of his BS also.
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie has proven himself to be a govie operative, who wants us to think he is a lawyer. So which one are you? FBI or CIA?
Charlie Sheen wroteL
I'm with the Department of Incest Control, pull out of your son and Turn yourself immediately.
YES, I am in charge of Incest Control, slowly pull out of your worthless son and keep your hands where I can see them.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271010 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Former George Bush Chief Economist Says 911 Was An Inside Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9tCEAgftb_8XX
Apppeal to autority and NO ONE EVER CLAIMED JET FUEL MELTED STEEL, though you did claim the best you ever had came from a male, YOUR SON!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271011 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you and your butt buddy Sorry Charlie Dippy, I have a life outside of this site.
Does it ever make you wonder how he has so much time on his hands???
He is either a crappy lawyer of his not a lawyer at all.
Make up your mind and supersize my meal.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271012 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
9/11 - firemen , police saying there are bomb's in the buildings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PfxkcBmZfK0XX
They say explosions, half of New York would have hear a CD, just like they would hear you and your worthless son getting frisky!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271013 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
This proof is totally irrefutable.
... you and your traitor son are a couple, I AGREE!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271014 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
Why is it when I question, how Sorry Charlie, has so much time on his hands he goes silent for a while? Do I hit a nerve?
No, Do stay, you are a laugh riot and have totally went off the rails, too much inbreeding!

So you consider Dueling Banjo's a love song?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#271015 May 25, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting how they moved most of the FBI across the country the day before 9/11
LINK OR LIE son sucker, such total BS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 min daddy 28
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Mr Wiggley 52,424
Jake Tapper: I Lied About Trump S Hole Comment 2 hr Haha 2
Liberals The Party Of Perversion 2 hr Hallejula 1
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 4 hr Doctor REALITY 10
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 4 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 992,187
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr Robert F 693,339
More from around the web