Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270575 May 17, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text> .... because your son is in the shower again and won't put his tape measure down?
I see Sorry Charlie's attention disorder is flaring up again... he really should get help for that, it really makes him look like a dumb bastard.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#270578 May 17, 2014
what a REAL building demo looks & SOUNDS like

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
waste of good water
You have failed to prove anything.
Anyone can see it was a totally "controlled" demolition.
You are a lying BYATCH.
There are no witnesses who saw the alleged hijackers go through airport security.
Where did the allegedly hijacked airliners go if not to their targets?
A couple of them went to Cleveland Hopkins Intl Airport.
What happened to WTC 7 if it did not fall down from fire and a little damage?
Why it too was another controlled demolition.
Anyone can see your claims are utter and total nonsense.
Uh Huh Eh !

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#270579 May 17, 2014
Dr_Zorderz profile in STUPIDITY
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A "controlled demolition" is just that CONTROLLED. Any one you have seen in a heavily edited "YOUTUBE" video (which is all you have ever seen) gives no thought to how loud it is, what it looks like, do we want smoke or not. In short many factors are ignored entirely. In the case of the WTC towers many factors WERE taken in consideration. They used a slower burning method of taking out supporting structural members that gave off white smoke which helped to obscure the scene.
Consideration was carefully given to seismic shock and how loud it all was. Time was also taken into account. It had to look like fire had time to weaken the buildings. It also had to look like a top down collapse.
But the buildings still had to be weakened down low in the supporting structure. That's why FDNY said they saw and heard explosions in the basement and then the lobby exploded before the buildings fell down.
In short a "Controlled Demolition" is just that, totally controlled.
Any rational person can look at the "YOUTUBE" videos and tell it was a controlled demolition.
Anyone can protest that there is no evidence for a controlled demolition. That is because the govie (who was investigating themselves) very carefully removed any incriminating evidence, cleaned up the crime scene before any investigation could take place, declared ground zero off limits to many investigators.
Uh Huh Eh !

“The Biggest Liar on Topix”

Since: Jan 11

Pittsfield, MA

#270581 May 17, 2014
Anybody with half a brain knows WTC 1&2&7 were carefully controlled demolitions
Charlie Sheen

San Antonio, TX

#270582 May 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Sorry Charlie's attention disorder is flaring up again... he really should get help for that, it really makes him look like a dumb bastard.
The one everyone saw, but hey, you were not there so why take their word?
Charlie Sheen

San Antonio, TX

#270583 May 17, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, We know you have tried your own seed a few times, how many times has your worthless traitor son tried it?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#270584 May 17, 2014
Slimeten wrote:
You've at least established that you posses a half a brain.

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#270586 May 17, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am sooo glad that you agree that WTC 1&2&7 were controlled demolitions.
Uh Huh Eh !
Do concepts fly over your head often?

Really, there's no need for you to answer that one, OK?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#270587 May 17, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
waste of good water
You have failed to prove anything.
Anyone can see it was a totally "controlled" demolition.
You are a lying BYATCH.
There are no witnesses who saw the alleged hijackers go through airport security.
Where did the allegedly hijacked airliners go if not to their targets?
A couple of them went to Cleveland Hopkins Intl Airport.
What happened to WTC 7 if it did not fall down from fire and a little damage?
Why it too was another controlled demolition.
Anyone can see your claims are utter and total nonsense.
Uh Huh Eh !
I already provided evidence and facts. You are the one with preposterous theories totally lacking in supportive evidence.

Calling me a liar is laughable when you post lies such as this.

"What happened to WTC 7 if it did not fall down from fire and a little damage?"

WTC7 was heavily damaged by a huge chunk of the Trade Tower and fire. Again I have provided links to pictures and testimony of firemen who were there.

I have provided links as to how controlled demolitions are done. Nothing at the World Trade Center resembles such demolitions.

Thanks for the funny stories fool.

Location hidden

#270588 May 17, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
what a REAL building demo looks & SOUNDS like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =79sJ1bMR6VQXX
<quoted text>
Of course.

Location hidden

#270589 May 17, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
No, that's what THAT building demo looked like. If they want them to look and sound different, well that's how they do them.
Anyone with can plainly see WTC 1&2&7 were carefully controlled demolitions.
Uh Huh Eh !
Not even close.

ROTFLMAO

Prove it.
ABs

Norcross, GA

#270590 May 17, 2014
Timeten wrote:
Could not agree with you more...those with HALF A BRAIN know...and devout muslims know that the moon split in half also...but only for a moment and only long enough for a self appointed prophet of islam to notice while the other 1 billion earth inhabitants missed it.
ABs

Norcross, GA

#270591 May 17, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A "controlled demolition" is just that CONTROLLED. Any one you have seen in a heavily edited "YOUTUBE" video (which is all you have ever seen) gives no thought to how loud it is, what it looks like, do we want smoke or not. In short many factors are ignored entirely. In the case of the WTC towers many factors WERE taken in consideration. They used a slower burning method of taking out supporting structural members that gave off white smoke which helped to obscure the scene.
Consideration was carefully given to seismic shock and how loud it all was. Time was also taken into account. It had to look like fire had time to weaken the buildings. It also had to look like a top down collapse.
But the buildings still had to be weakened down low in the supporting structure. That's why FDNY said they saw and heard explosions in the basement and then the lobby exploded before the buildings fell down.
In short a "Controlled Demolition" is just that, totally controlled.
Any rational person can look at the "YOUTUBE" videos and tell it was a controlled demolition.
Anyone can protest that there is no evidence for a controlled demolition. That is because the govie (who was investigating themselves) very carefully removed any incriminating evidence, cleaned up the crime scene before any investigation could take place, declared ground zero off limits to many investigators.
Uh Huh Eh !
Yet here we are 13 years later and not a single inside person has come forward...how big of a crew would one need to demo two hundred and seventy plus stories of buildings?

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#270592 May 17, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet here we are 13 years later and not a single inside person has come forward...how big of a crew would one need to demo two hundred and seventy plus stories of buildings?
One would have to believe that the type of persons that would machinate such activity would certainly be very dangerous and the brave soul that would come forward and "spill the beans" would for sure be on a suicide mission.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270593 May 17, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, We know you have tried your own seed a few times, how many times has your worthless traitor son tried it?
You believe the govie so much... just like them you don't even hide the fact that you are a liar.
What branch of the military did you serve in???
My son put his life on the line in Iraq so a gutless worm like you can hide behind a monitor and spew BS. You should hang your head in shame, any normal person would. A true patriot doesn't not go out of his way to cut down people who serves this country, you sound like a commie and an ungrateful foreskin... you don't even qualify to be a dick or a dickhead.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270594 May 17, 2014
ABs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were told, talk and you will watch your family live a living hell... you wouldn't talk either.
I don't think Bush really wanted to lie but he knew he had too.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270595 May 17, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
I was independent too, then they made a party put of it and I promptly quit. Now I just refuse to register to vote, and I also help the environment by saving gas when my vote would go to an eventual loser or gunshot victim.
That dude is a righty, so he can only see in terms of left/right, you can tell because nothing he said made sense. He's so lost, he still believes presidents have power.
Heres my solutions to our crisis of governance.
Change the laws to just a few rules so lawyers are eliminated, giving Charlie Troll unlimited time to vouch for the Government.
1. Murder is outlawed, penalty is life.
2. Violence is outlawed, penalty is decided by the jury based on pain caused, up to life.
3. Stealing is outlawed, penalty is 5 years max, stealing food to live is encouraged.
These three laws are conditional upon the victim wanting it to occur.
4. Insider political profiting from conflicts of interest are outlawed.within 5 years of political term. Politician terms can last no longer then 4 years and are randomly selected from the population pool of higher IQ's. Presidents are chosen from that randomly selected group and are voted upon by qualified voters who must pass basic constitutional testing. Presidents get 100 mil per year. Senators receive 25 mil per. Representatives get 5 mil. Penalties began at 5 years and max out at stoning to death or other horrible ways to die depending on future painful technology
Supreme Court gets chosen from retired selectors, and voted in by the people.
State Politics receive pay depending on state budgets.
The rest is pure Constitution, but written in the language of the time, men is changed to people to avoid confusion.
The rest is nobodies concern.
Insults Are Easier
I know what you mean, everything you said is the truth.
I don't blame you for not voting, regardless who gets in we get the same old same old.
If given a chance I'd vote for Jesse Ventura... for a change... but he would never win because the majority always votes for the same old same old.
I'm registered to vote and I vote against all incumbents.
If the incumbent is unchallenged I don't vote on that one, if the incumbent sees his popularity dropping it will rein them in a bit.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270596 May 18, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
There WAS and IS plenty of reliable evidence of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Your denial is very funny and pathetic.
Let me get this straight, you actually see a Boeing here???
You've actuallly seen a jet with a nose like this???

&li st=PL14BD1456F1D7AC97&inde x=4
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270597 May 18, 2014
Commissioned and Non-commissioned US Military Officers for 9/11 Truth:

http://www.mo911truth.org/
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270599 May 18, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Slurpee Engonners for 9/11 Twoof
https://www.slurpee.com
Let me get this straight, you actually see a Boeing here???
You've actually seen a jet with a nose like this???
Don't forget this was shown by your trusted govie

&li st=PL14BD1456F1D7AC97&inde x=4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 979,272
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr spinosaurus baryo... 92,257
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 183,608
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 46,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr truth 667,516
Waiting to pee 6 hr Tallguy95 1
allofourstuff.com 7 hr AllofOurStuff 1
More from around the web