Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#270407 May 14, 2014
BUT, I have to say, I walk past it every day and the Freedom Tower looks incredible .... I really wish they had built two to mirror the old WTC
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone is still at a loss with the money it took and is taking to rebuild.
But they stand to eventually gain a profit, at least that's the hope of investing all that money.
Silverstein paid $3.2 billion to lease to start with and got 4.5 billion in insurance .
Paid over 1.5 billion in rebuilding efforts of a $6.3 billion in reconstruction costs, so it's a wonder he ain't broke.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270408 May 14, 2014
-Web wrote:
Mr. Silverstein who signed a 99-year-lease to control the Twin Towers six weeks before they were destroyed
----------
I didn't know Mr. Silverstein had bought the wtc buildings only 6 weeks prior to the demolition.
Bought or leased, there is a huge difference, so he renewed his lease just in time to lose millions? Yea, That sounds like a motive!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270409 May 14, 2014
And for your consideration, a contender for onemales top ten posts.

----------

Just shot a load into my mouth - any other guys do this ??
onemale wrote:
I did it a couple times out of curiosity, it didn't do much for me.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T86OMDIRE...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#270410 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
Or owning a Tesla makes you successful in any chosen profession.
Uh Huh Eh !
Surely you jest.

Location hidden

#270411 May 14, 2014
Dr Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot you don't know about the demolition of the three WTC buildings. Though you won't find it here. Keep looking...
Uh Huh Eh !
There was no direct demolition other than that caused by the two hijacked airliners.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#270412 May 14, 2014
Exactly like the NIST reports, WasteOfTime provides no evidence to back up her theory, which is why

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270413 May 14, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Exactly like the NIST reports, WasteOfTime provides no evidence to back up her theory, which is why
Insults Are Easier
WW has many times, care to state where he is wrong minimale? Of course not.

Location hidden

#270414 May 14, 2014
Insults Are Easier
Wrong. You have provided nothing which refutes any of the tangible evidence showing the hijacked planes brought down all the structures due to significant damage.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270416 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can not prove or provide any tangible or otherwise evidence showing the hijacked planes brought down all the structures due to significant damage.
Point out the flaws minimale!

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wt...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#270417 May 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>WW has many times, care to state where he is wrong minimale? Of course not.
He?

You can't even tell when a chic is writing to you, bro. No wonder you are so interested in others peoples sex lives.

Manipulated computer simulations do not replace forensic investigations, which is why

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#270418 May 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>WW has many times, care to state where he is wrong minimale? Of course not.
Which WasteOfTime are we to believe?
WasteWater November 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who debunked the debunkers?
The stuff is there in plain sight. All the lies and deceptions. Everything which doesn't fit.
Then there are all the pieces like Larry Silverstein's interview saying very clearly he ordered the demolition. There are the incinerated cars at the base. There is the fire chief ordering people out saying the building has explosives which are about to be detonated.
All of this is followed by lies and deceptions.
Hey if you want to bury your head in the sand go ahead. Most people wish to delude themselves into an illusion that Homeland Security makes them safer and that our government protects us. It is a lie. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Sweet dreams.
Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#270419 May 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Great links.
I ignored the so called conspiracy for years lulled into complaceny by two factors. The first was the idea that such a horrible thing might be perpetrated by our leaders as being unthinkable and next the idea that such a conspiracy was even possible.
Now I see it differently by examining what evidence exists. First it becomes necessary to define conspiracy. Traditional conspiracy involved a group of plotters working in harmony to obtain a desired result. In fact I would refrain from calling this a conspiracy. I believe the various players took advantage of opportunities as they arose. Eventually it became a very clever and well devised plan along with all the necessary propaganda and mis-information to cover the plan.
Here are two links which confirm my suspicions and reveal my personal theories.
The first is a the Book Extreme Prejudice written by Ex-CIA agent Susan Lindaur who was one of the first American citizens to be indicted under the Patriot Act. In her book, she outlines a scenario which makes all the pieces fit together.
The next is this piece on YouTube which describes exactly what it takes to do accurate demolition and how that was carried out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wFidciVopu4XX&feature=rel ated
We all need to become educated as to the reality of this situation and do what real patriots do by standing up united to the illegitimate forces governing our country today. This is not partisan politics. Our government and our Constitution has failed.
Is this why

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#270421 May 14, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Point out the flaws minimale!

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wt...
<quoted text>
Bury your head in the sand then.
The truth is there. Why are you afraid to examine the facts?
Those who live in fear, giving up their freedom for security, eventually end up with neither.
Keep that in mind Jr.
This is why

Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270424 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Manipulated computer simulations do not replace forensic investigations, which is why
Insults Are Easier
Actually they do, how are they finding the missing Malaysian Airliner, The Challenger disaster and on and on (when you [pretend that was the only part of the investigation)

But here you go minimale!

http://scholar.google.com/scholar...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270425 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Debunk this bwunkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
YOU CANNOT
Listen to what the FDNY say. Listen to what the CD experts says.
Uh Huh Eh !
LMFAO, Minimale, BILL COOPER?

UFOs, aliens and the Illuminati

Cooper caused a sensation in UFOlogy circles in 1988 when he claimed to have seen secret documents while in the Navy describing governmental dealings with extraterrestrial aliens, a topic he expanded on in Behold a Pale Horse.[6](By one account he served as a "low level clerk" in the Navy, and as such would not have had the security clearance needed to access classified documents.[12]) UFOlogists later asserted that some of the material that Cooper claimed to have seen in naval intelligence documents was actually plagiarized verbatim from their research—including several items that the UFOlogists had fabricated as pranks.[13] Don Ecker of UFO Magazine ran a series of exposés on Cooper in 1990.[14]

Cooper linked the Illuminati with his beliefs that extraterrestrials were secretly involved with the US government, but later retracted these claims. He accused Dwight D. Eisenhower of negotiating a treaty with extraterrestrials in 1954, then establishing an inner circle of Illuminati to manage relations with them and keep their presence a secret from the general public. Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them.[6]

Cooper described the Illuminati as a secret international organization, controlled by the Bilderberg Group, that conspired with the Knights of Columbus, Masons, Skull and Bones, and other organizations. Its ultimate goal, he said, was the establishment of a New World Order. According to Cooper the Illuminati conspirators not only invented alien threats for their own gain, but actively conspired with extraterrestrials to take over the world.[6] Cooper believed that James Forrestal's fatal fall from a window on the sixteenth floor of Bethesda Hospital was connected to the alleged secret committee Majestic-12, and that JASON advisory group scientists reported to an elite group of Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations executive committee members who were high-ranking members of the Illuminati.[2][3]

Cooper also claimed that the Protocols of Zion was actually an Illuminati work, and instructed readers to substitute "Sion" for "Zion", "Illuminati" for "Jews", and "cattle" for "Goyim".[3][15][16]
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270426 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you answer for waste of good water. Which on of you likes to be on top?
Uh Huh Eh !
Onemale, minimale, he has a taste test for you.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270427 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is your buddy minimale?
You!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270429 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest flaw is the author. That would be the proven liar, the govie. Anybody investigating themselves would never find anything that would implicate themselves.
Ah, Minimale, Most were civilians due to the scale of the job!

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/te...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270430 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't hire you to find my shoes. And I could afford to...
Boy, You must sell a lot of fries to get up to $200 -$500 per hour (or more depending on contingency). Good for you employee of the month!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270431 May 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Debunk this bwunkers
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
So they claim a military plane and show a Civilian airliner hitting the tower over and over, I see you speak retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 12 min Paul Porter1 70,132
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min James 825,922
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 582,910
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 17 min duststorm 442,493
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Peace_Warrior 611,756
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min The truth works 3,006
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min Rosa_Winkel 98,835
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 176,374
More from around the web