yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270323 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the Wall Street Insiders know to short sell the stocks of American Airlines just before 9/11?
Ever look for an answer son banger? Or are unanswered questions "proof" in you little mind?

United Airlines trade volumes were lower than the spikes that occurred in March and April. If a United Airlines spike of 8,072 in March didnít suggest an imminent attack, then why should 3,150 puts in September have any more effect?

Insight reported that there were repeated spikes in put options on American Airlines during the year before Sept. 11 (June 19 with 2,951 puts, June 15 with 1,144 puts, April 16 with 1,019 and Jan. 8 with 1,315 puts). In the same period, United Airlines had slightly more action (Aug. 8 with 1,678 puts, July 20 with 2,995, April 6 with 8,212 and March 13 with 8,072).
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002...

So it seems the American trades were the highest they'd been in the previous year (assuming the 4,516 figure it correct), although there may be reasons for that (see elsewhere). The United Airlines trades were less than half the spikes in April and March, though, suggesting they weren't as unusual as some people claim.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270324 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In the cyber world you need to learn to read code, I'm no typist and I don't claim to be.
Going over your head is such a short trip.
It's hard to type with one hand while pounding your pud over your traitor son with the other.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270325 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are in your own little world.
Quick question!

Did you ever find that post Atta BBC interview or do you just take people for their word mother banging sheeple?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270326 May 13, 2014
Every consider her needs were filled by her son? It could run in the family!
onemale wrote:
Personally, after being married to a frigid woman for 8 years... I love very sexual women. So what if she cheats, as long as he saves enough for me.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T73OQ89CL...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#270327 May 13, 2014
the FDNY said that WTC 7 was badly damaged , had heavy fires on many floors, and was unstable and in danger of collapse ...... ARE THEY LYING !?!?!?!?!?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
When I say that???
Pegasus

Jersey City, NJ

#270328 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
When the CIA or FBI tells you to keep your mouth shut, it's a safe bet to say, you keep your mouth shut.
When the media is controlled by the government... who knows what the whole truth is.
The question still remains... what would have Bin Laden ever hoped to achieve?
He had everything to lose and absolutely nothing to gain.
He had to know we wouldn't tuck tail or roll over and play dead.
Although there were several bastards in this country who profited handsomely.
How did the Wall Street Insiders know to short sell the stocks of American Airlines just before 9/11?
Furthermore, at one time being an Insider was illegal, now is like a household name.
Money is power!
And when the CIA ...MKUltra's you ass the next time have them give you the anecdote to the acid trip you've been on since you downed the captain and coke that fateful night long ago.

You are the product of being induced by LSD one time to many.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270329 May 13, 2014
Since it's okay for sorry Charlie to post the same old same old, it's okay for everyone:

The FBI still says these are the terrorists.But when they are found alive,
the FBI says their identity was stolen, and its not the terrorist.

How could he praise uninvolved living people for the 9/11 hijackings?

If they stole identities, how did the FBI identify those passengers as terrorists?
Not by flight calls, which contradict the FBI information!

These aren't the first mistakes. FBI quickly had amended the original list,
as the original "suicide hijackers" came forward!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270330 May 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
And when the CIA ...MKUltra's you ass the next time have them give you the anecdote to the acid trip you've been on since you downed the captain and coke that fateful night long ago.
You are the product of being induced by LSD one time to many.
You seem to know all about it, what makes you the expert???
Would it be from experience???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270331 May 13, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick question!
Did you ever find that post Atta BBC interview or do you just take people for their word mother banging sheeple?
You just landed on about the thirteenth time.
You have a new name: sorry Charlie repeat, repeat and repeat.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270332 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
the FBI says their identity was stolen,
The FBI said nothing of the sort, do you french kiss your son with your lying tongue?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270333 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know all about it, what makes you the expert???
Would it be from experience???
Smart people can spot serious crazy, are you saying it's just natural son banger?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270334 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You just landed on about the thirteenth time.
You have a new name: sorry Charlie repeat, repeat and repeat.
So you admit it was a lie son lover?

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270335 May 13, 2014
Onemale, Is this your little wang inspector?

http://cdn.goodmenproject.com/wp-content/uplo...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270336 May 13, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
the FDNY said that WTC 7 was badly damaged , had heavy fires on many floors, and was unstable and in danger of collapse ...... ARE THEY LYING !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
There were 4 other building right beside the towers and most of the debris rained down on them, only the hotel totally collapsed. Despite the extensive damage, three building remained standing. How did building 7 sustain so much damage? Remember NIST spokesperson said it fell from normal office fires.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270337 May 13, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
You are either female or a queer to be so concerned about penises.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270338 May 13, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
You really can't stay on the topic can you?
Do you an attention disorder???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270339 May 13, 2014
Since it's okay for sorry Charlie to post the same old same old, it's okay for everyone: Unlike sorry Charlie, at least my same old is about the topic: This ought to make sorry Charlie talk about penises... only a gayward wants to talk about penises.

the FBI says their identity was stolen, and its not the terrorist.

How could he praise uninvolved living people for the 9/11 hijackings?

If they stole identities, how did the FBI identify those passengers as terrorists?
Not by flight calls, which contradict the FBI information!

These aren't the first mistakes. FBI quickly had amended the original list,
as the original "suicide hijackers" came forward!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270340 May 13, 2014
I'm out of here for now, sorry Charlie has too much time on his hands, or is he on his knees? Don't tell me, I don't want to know. If he really is a lawyer, he is not a very busy one. Is business that slow, Charlie?

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270341 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 4 other building right beside the towers and most of the debris rained down on them, only the hotel totally collapsed. Despite the extensive damage, three building remained standing. How did building 7 sustain so much damage?
It was hit by a chunk of the North Tower just like your mother was hit on by you, then it burned all day.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270342 May 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
I'm out of here for now, sorry Charlie has too much time on his hands, or is he on his knees? Don't tell me, I don't want to know. If he really is a lawyer, he is not a very busy one. Is business that slow, Charlie?
I see, Sonbanger, you can't answer this!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2001 Bin Laden had kidney dialysis and DOCTORS GAVE HIM 2 YEARS TO LIVE but somehow he maliciously lived 6 times longer than doctors gave him, once again sounds fishy.
Link to the Dr!

LINK or LIE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 585,638
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min TRD 121,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Double Fine 830,135
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 176,575
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr pusherman_ 2,300
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Theswamiji 6,401
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 281
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 611,940
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Just Think 99,220
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr MUQ2 40,212
More from around the web