yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270204 May 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, The question is who is your son going to pull or tug on now?
There you go again with a weak post.
You can't argue the link so you change the subject.
In your mind you make it go away, but everyone else knows you have no argument, which obviously you are incapable of.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270205 May 10, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that your post doesn't offer us any evidence about whomever supposedly conspired by the US government.
Just remember we are all govie operatives in your and your coward son Zorderz whacked out , paranoid schizphrenic, and hopeless lives.
But really scumbag I know you don' believe any of the bullshit you shovel on a daily basis and more than us rationalists.......so whats the gig?
You're certainly not doing this as a one man crusader.....there's no fire....you have no ambition.
I mean if you think about you, Insults are Easy/Braindead.....and your son Zippy Zorderz haven't accomplished a friggin thing......NOTHING AT ALL.
You clowns come from the same mold of psychosis, you are liars of one of you will lie and another one of you will swear to that lie .....for what?
Now lets take into consideration you Onefool and your need to surf the internet to aid in you sexual deviance because what you really are is sexually defunct and I'd be willing to wager that your wife probably left you for what she would call a real man and not some internet pussy who pounds his pud like you.
Your limited abilities as a shop fetch are just that.....limited.
You've probably been shit canned at more jobs than you can shake a stick at because you are too inept to follow simple instructions and with severe repetition so you get fired.
If you ever go for an interview for a job don't ever mention word one of being a Truther because he or she conducting the interview will let you run your spiel....shake your hand and smile and tell you "We'll give you a call"......see you out the door.....take your info and feed it through a shredder.
Thats life as a Truther.
Your poor son Zip is just about qualified and lucky to have his job at the Novato Auto Recyclers boneyard.......hey but that's a step up from being at the helm running the Tilt-A-Whirl with the traveling carnival.
No hard feelings Zip........LMAO!!!!!!!!
The question still remains why didn't anyone get fired for failing to do their job?
You're the one who talks about morals then you say you worship Satan.
You done lost all creditability, don't you know when to give it up?

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270206 May 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Now where is that wussy anti-American tube steak inspector you call a son?
He fought for this country, that's more than a scum bucker maggot like you can say. Just like your sidekick peggy you cut down people who fights for the country... OMG you and Peggy really are commies!

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270207 May 10, 2014
Why Wasn't Osama Bin Laden Charged with a Crime? In this exclusive clip, poses a question too few have been willing to ask: why wasn't Osama Bin Laden indicted and charged with a crime if he was in fact responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

t's okay Charlie boy and Peggy I don't expect an intelligent answer... it would be the first. So go ahead Charlie boy talk about mommy banging, it's all you have; and Peggy the devil worshiper can preach morals.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270208 May 10, 2014
FBI says,“No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard...

This will make Charlie the commie talk about mommy banging.
Peggy the self proclaimed devil worshiper will preach morals.
Charlie and his sidekick has a beat of different drum.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270209 May 10, 2014
How Washington Uses Social Media to Topple Governments and Manipulate Public Opinion

http://www.globalresearch.ca/how-washington-u...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270212 May 10, 2014
There is no evidence that Muslims committed the crime of 9/11

http://www.opednews.com/articles/There-is-no-...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#270213 May 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
Why Wasn't Osama Bin Laden Charged with a Crime? In this exclusive clip, poses a question too few have been willing to ask: why wasn't Osama Bin Laden indicted and charged with a crime if he was in fact responsible for the 9/11 attacks?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CHQ9Df_qfrsXX
t's okay Charlie boy and Peggy I don't expect an intelligent answer... it would be the first. So go ahead Charlie boy talk about mommy banging, it's all you have; and Peggy the devil worshiper can preach morals.
If have to be apprehended or served a warrant to be charged. In his case the two were both highly unlikely, in fact when finally found... he met his end with an AK in hand.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#270214 May 11, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The question still remains why didn't anyone get fired for failing to do their job?
You're the one who talks about morals then you say you worship Satan.
You done lost all creditability, don't you know when to give it up?
You'd better follow your sons lead and pay attention even if you just find selective amnesia will give you relief as you continually get cornered and cut down as we serve your head on a platter.
Your son Zippy Zorderz the neanderthal just got through telling you that everyone was doing their job.
Once again Onemale the Sexual Deviant throws darts as he tries to hit something, anything that will count .... but the depression of not being right his whole life has left him a mental midget who somehow thinks that his sexual fantasies displayed in world wide forums gives him the right to try and convince people that 9-11 was an inside job.
You can't correct your own fucked up life so you think your going to persuade people to think like a half wit like you?
Again moron.......you and your neanderthal ....chimp eared, wig wearing, rat piss drinking, paranoid deluded asswipe son Zip Zorderz are not making any difference.....your biggest concern should be what size day-glo orange nose you'll wear for the day and as for your son Zorderz his biggest decision of the day will be .....will it be a squirting daisy affixed to his checkered clown jacket lapel....or a posey.
Oh and one of you cheap fucks has to put gas in the Clownmobile.....Zip was out picking up other cross dressing clowns last night.
Those goddamn kids huh Onemale....leaving the tank empty.
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#270216 May 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Another brilliant post by the incredibly illiterate intensely obtuse spokesman for the anti-truth movement.
Hope you fellas are proud of your anti-truthing BBF ponyboy. The pony who couldn't fly, too bad his mother got her head chopped off when he was born.
Maybe he will grace us with more of his scatological inane musings.
Uh Huh Eh !
LMAO!!!!!!!
And your psycho babble should have meaning?
Maybe your psycho babble has more meaning to you when you attempt to convey your posts through Gloop?

How about Commander Bunny?
Maybe Ricky Rat?
How about you are just a piece of shit who enjoys using victims of 911 as a punchline in your delusional world of psychosis.

You sit at your pc trying to devise a scheme that will fit one of your new fangled conspiro crap internet finds, i.e. joking about children murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary.

Zorderz don't try and humor yourself thinking you have a brain let alone a normal brain and it hurts you to be reminded that you suffer as a paranoid schizophrenic who talks to himself, Gloop, Richard Rat, Commander Bunny and a host of imaginary friends.

See if you can find those 18' FOOT diameter jet engines in Wonderland because they don't exist in a three dimensional realm of the real world moron.
Pegasus

United States

#270220 May 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I knew I could count on you to produce another rambling incoherent unimaginative post in reply. Let's have more to laugh about.
This is the voice of the anti-truth movement. LOL Read it and laugh at the dim-witted third grade ramblings of ponyboy.
Uh Huh Eh !
My posts seem crystal clear on describing a piece of shit that you truly are and apparently I really hit home and a nerve as you seem to become so defensive knowing that you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.
Maybe you should oblige yourself to a new mental health professional because surely your present psychiatrist is not making the grade.
Your grandiose delusions are more prevailent with each of your passing posts and you should sustain from the use of illicit drugs that only compound your non state of well being.
Seek help dirtball you really fucking need it.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#270222 May 11, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts seem crystal clear on describing a piece of shit that you truly are and apparently I really hit home and a nerve as you seem to become so defensive knowing that you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.
Maybe you should oblige yourself to a new mental health professional because surely your present psychiatrist is not making the grade.
Your grandiose delusions are more prevailent with each of your passing posts and you should sustain from the use of illicit drugs that only compound your non state of well being.
Seek help dirtball you really fucking need it.
Here's some language you may not know it's called truth.

I'll always be here for you buddy to always remind you how much of a piece of shit you are who left your reading comprehensive skills back in 1st grade.

Learn to read low brow neanderthal.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#270223 May 11, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I knew I could count on you to produce another rambling incoherent unimaginative post in reply. Let's have more to laugh about.
This is the voice of the anti-truth movement. LOL Read it and laugh at the dim-witted third grade ramblings of ponyboy.
Uh Huh Eh !
lol
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270228 May 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Uh Huh Eh !
"anti-truth movement" that hits the nail on the head. Peggy lies out her ass and doesn't even try to hide it, she should get into politics, she would fit right in with the other scum.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270229 May 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
ponyboy, pigboy, ratdick, sorry charlie, waste of water, this is the face of the anti-truth movement. What a joke. LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
Absolutely, the four peas in the pod
We have:
1.) The truthers who seek the truth.
2.) Then we have those who doesn't know any better, and believe the official story.
3.) But we have four that goes into a third category entitled anti-truthers who deny any and all evidence to the truth, and spew BS to direct the attention away from the topic.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270230 May 12, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some language you may not know it's called truth.
I'll always be here for you buddy to always remind you how much of a piece of shit you are who left your reading comprehensive skills back in 1st grade.
Learn to read low brow neanderthal.
And you show no evidence other than what the govie told you.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270231 May 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
This is who speaks for ratdick, sorry charlie, pigboy, and of course waste of good water who is a true waste of good water.
Uh Huh Eh !
On the livestock farm a waste of good water was a real no no.

Pegasus

United States

#270232 May 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
"anti-truth movement" that hits the nail on the head. Peggy lies out her ass and doesn't even try to hide it, she should get into politics, she would fit right in with the other scum.
Wishful thinking on the gender Onepunk......then again you like tapping your mother so how can one forget your deviant ways.

While you reference lies tell us the one about Atta doing a liveshot on Saudi Arabian news after 911.

I expect you to tuck tail and run from your Atta bullshit like the liar you are.

You better have a pep talk with your son Zorderz because he is mad his covers were pulled on his psychosis issues.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270233 May 12, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better follow your sons lead and pay attention even if you just find selective amnesia will give you relief as you continually get cornered and cut down as we serve your head on a platter.
Your son Zippy Zorderz the neanderthal just got through telling you that everyone was doing their job.
Once again Onemale the Sexual Deviant throws darts as he tries to hit something, anything that will count .... but the depression of not being right his whole life has left him a mental midget who somehow thinks that his sexual fantasies displayed in world wide forums gives him the right to try and convince people that 9-11 was an inside job.
You can't correct your own fucked up life so you think your going to persuade people to think like a half wit like you?
Again moron.......you and your neanderthal ....chimp eared, wig wearing, rat piss drinking, paranoid deluded asswipe son Zip Zorderz are not making any difference.....your biggest concern should be what size day-glo orange nose you'll wear for the day and as for your son Zorderz his biggest decision of the day will be .....will it be a squirting daisy affixed to his checkered clown jacket lapel....or a posey.
Oh and one of you cheap fucks has to put gas in the Clownmobile.....Zip was out picking up other cross dressing clowns last night.
Those goddamn kids huh Onemale....leaving the tank empty.
Just like I expected no intelligent answer.
The worst breakdown of national security in history and no one was fired, those who were responsible were promoted...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#270234 May 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, the four peas in the pod
We have:
1.) The truthers who seek the truth.
2.) Then we have those who doesn't know any better, and believe the official story.
3.) But we have four that goes into a third category entitled anti-truthers who deny any and all evidence to the truth, and spew BS to direct the attention away from the topic.
Scientifically you fit the description of the anti truther.
Because you ignore , reject and dismiss all credible evidence and spew what you want to be heard. A desperate string of changing alternate realities, according to you ....it was anything and everything ,but what was explained by science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 687,174
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min another viewer 987,155
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Clearwater 30,719
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 3 hr clayvligon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 8 hr Oic yes 28
Clinton Foundation Scandals 11 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 23 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web