yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270183 May 9, 2014
Martial Law, Detention Camps and Kangaroo Courts:
Are We Recreating the Third Reich?

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Martial-Law-...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270186 May 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
America FALSE FLAG Imminent:
US Top Generals Who Won't Enforce Martial Law Plans
What is this Hijacked government getting ready to pull now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kqheo3EX_cgXX
Nothing, The question is who is your son going to pull or tug on now?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270187 May 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
Why was no one fired because of the "colossal failure" of our air defense on 9/11? Our nation was attacked, and someone in the U.S. Government should have been held responsible. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kvXAzM3W7l4XX
Why would the record intercept over North America be faster than NATO's record on 9-11 mother diddler?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270188 May 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
Congress grants Obama 'free rein for martial law'
'Subjugation of citizenry' looming as U.S. becomes 'police state'
http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/congress-grants-ob...
Sure, Now where is that wussy anti-American tube steak inspector you call a son?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270189 May 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
Martial Law, Detention Camps and Kangaroo Courts:
Are We Recreating the Third Reich?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/Martial-Law-...
That's almost as crazy as your worthless son!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#270190 May 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
Why was no one fired because of the "colossal failure" of our air defense on 9/11? Our nation was attacked, and someone in the U.S. Government should have been held responsible. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kvXAzM3W7l4XX
I think that your post doesn't offer us any evidence about whomever supposedly conspired by the US government.
Just remember we are all govie operatives in your and your coward son Zorderz whacked out , paranoid schizphrenic, and hopeless lives.
But really scumbag I know you don' believe any of the bullshit you shovel on a daily basis and more than us rationalists.......so whats the gig?
You're certainly not doing this as a one man crusader.....there's no fire....you have no ambition.
I mean if you think about you, Insults are Easy/Braindead.....and your son Zippy Zorderz haven't accomplished a friggin thing......NOTHING AT ALL.
You clowns come from the same mold of psychosis, you are liars of one of you will lie and another one of you will swear to that lie .....for what?
Now lets take into consideration you Onefool and your need to surf the internet to aid in you sexual deviance because what you really are is sexually defunct and I'd be willing to wager that your wife probably left you for what she would call a real man and not some internet pussy who pounds his pud like you.
Your limited abilities as a shop fetch are just that.....limited.
You've probably been shit canned at more jobs than you can shake a stick at because you are too inept to follow simple instructions and with severe repetition so you get fired.
If you ever go for an interview for a job don't ever mention word one of being a Truther because he or she conducting the interview will let you run your spiel....shake your hand and smile and tell you "We'll give you a call"......see you out the door.....take your info and feed it through a shredder.
Thats life as a Truther.
Your poor son Zip is just about qualified and lucky to have his job at the Novato Auto Recyclers boneyard.......hey but that's a step up from being at the helm running the Tilt-A-Whirl with the traveling carnival.
No hard feelings Zip........LMAO!!!!!!!!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270191 May 10, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so obsessed with moms your must be obcessed with your own.
You better hope I never tell my son what you saying about him and his grandmother... He will track your ass down and tear off your head and spit in your neck. Can he do it, hell yes he is big enough to be a wrestler and about as strong.
Still waiting, is he busy waxing his vajayjay?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270192 May 10, 2014
I just blew milk out of my nose, POST OF THE MONTH!
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that your post doesn't offer us any evidence about whomever supposedly conspired by the US government.
Just remember we are all govie operatives in your and your coward son Zorderz whacked out , paranoid schizphrenic, and hopeless lives.
But really scumbag I know you don' believe any of the bullshit you shovel on a daily basis and more than us rationalists.......so whats the gig?
You're certainly not doing this as a one man crusader.....there's no fire....you have no ambition.
I mean if you think about you, Insults are Easy/Braindead.....and your son Zippy Zorderz haven't accomplished a friggin thing......NOTHING AT ALL.
You clowns come from the same mold of psychosis, you are liars of one of you will lie and another one of you will swear to that lie .....for what?
Now lets take into consideration you Onefool and your need to surf the internet to aid in you sexual deviance because what you really are is sexually defunct and I'd be willing to wager that your wife probably left you for what she would call a real man and not some internet pussy who pounds his pud like you.
You've probably been shit canned at more jobs than you can shake a stick at because you are too inept to follow simple instructions and with severe repetition so you get fired.
If you ever go for an interview for a job don't ever mention word one of being a Truther because he or she conducting the interview will let you run your spiel....shake your hand and smile and tell you "We'll give you a call"......see you out the door.....take your info and feed it through a shredder.
Thats life as a Truther.
Your poor son Zip is just about qualified and lucky to have his job at the Novato Auto Recyclers boneyard.......hey but that's a step up from being at the helm running the Tilt-A-Whirl with the traveling carnival.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#270193 May 10, 2014
LOL !!!!
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats life as a Truther.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#270194 May 10, 2014
Thanks Rad....thanks Charlie.....sometimes everything just all comes together .

You guys do one hell of a job with the comedy at their expense and the responses Truthers provide compound the laughter.

This forum really is quite stress relieving.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#270196 May 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Rad Charlie Peg BBF Butt Buddies Forever.
Uh Huh Eh!
You better get off the web in the "off.limits" office trailer and get those transmissions and engines out of those shit buckets before they reach the crusher.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#270198 May 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Rad Charlie Peg BBF Butt Buddies Forever.
Don't swing that way, have no issue with it (who thought Arkansas would have been the next to fall?) but hey, maybe this guy can grant you wish son of onemale.
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
Pegasus

United States

#270199 May 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
ponyboy as the new poster boy for the anti-truth movement, why don't you write some more and show us what a truly illiterate Neanderthal you are?
LOL
Uh Huh Eh !
Awwwww....did I ruffle your feathers chicken?

You're not the poster child for Truth....your daddy Onemale holds that rank.

You're more like the forum punching bag .
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270201 May 10, 2014
I see Dr Zordez are doing a good job keeping the two butt buddies in line. Charlie boy is so brave hiding behind a computer screen, he if ever came face to face, he would be like a whipped piss ant. And peggy seems to never off of the rag.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270202 May 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Now where is that wussy anti-American tube steak inspector you call a son?
How brave you are hiding behind your computer screen, my son is traveling again on the job and he is looking for your ass.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270203 May 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God someone is standing up attempting to protect the rights of Americans.
Thomas Jefferson said it best. The following quotes are all from him.
“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.”
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people fear the government you have tyranny and when injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."
Uh Huh Eh !
It is obvious Sorry Charlie and Peggy doesn't give a flying shit if we have any rights left.
I have a new name for these bwunkers... it's called commies.
They are nothing more than puppets for their beloved govie.
They're not going to be concerned until it is too late.... when it is too late, it will be too late.
It was the German people who voted Hitler into power, history repeats with examples how people can be so gullible.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270204 May 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing, The question is who is your son going to pull or tug on now?
There you go again with a weak post.
You can't argue the link so you change the subject.
In your mind you make it go away, but everyone else knows you have no argument, which obviously you are incapable of.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270205 May 10, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats life as a Truther.
The question still remains why didn't anyone get fired for failing to do their job?
You're the one who talks about morals then you say you worship Satan.
You done lost all creditability, don't you know when to give it up?

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270206 May 10, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
He fought for this country, that's more than a scum bucker maggot like you can say. Just like your sidekick peggy you cut down people who fights for the country... OMG you and Peggy really are commies!

onemale

Charleston, IL

#270207 May 10, 2014
Why Wasn't Osama Bin Laden Charged with a Crime? In this exclusive clip, poses a question too few have been willing to ask: why wasn't Osama Bin Laden indicted and charged with a crime if he was in fact responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

t's okay Charlie boy and Peggy I don't expect an intelligent answer... it would be the first. So go ahead Charlie boy talk about mommy banging, it's all you have; and Peggy the devil worshiper can preach morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Aura Mytha 36,726
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Seentheotherside 688,651
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr quiveringanusredn... 988,433
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 1 hr hmmmm 25
Main causes of bullying 1 hr Wise above all 3
How did black people get here ( economically) 3 hr Johnny 70
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,545
More from around the web