yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#269938 May 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And Jesse served in the military as did his father and mother and his grand father.
What branch did you serve in?
Just like Charlie boy, you go out of your way to cut down people who served our country, you should hang your head in shame.
Moron ......I served, one of my brothers served, my father served....his two brothers served (all at the same time), my fathers father served, my mothers father....her fathers, father.....I can trace my family service to this country circa 1742.
Before you place your hoof in your mouth donkey...be prepared.
Where and when did you serve sexual deviant?
(IDOC)
Dixon?
or
Dixon Psychiatric Treatment Facility.
or Dixon Facility for the Sexually Dangerous.f

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#269939 May 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding your head in the sand isn't what our forefathers did.
Projection.

Location hidden

#269940 May 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible Verses About Mark of the Beast
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Ver...
97 Bible Verses about Mark Of The Beast
http://www.openbible.info/topics/mark_of_the_...
Nonsense. Did your mama drop you on your head when you were a child?

Location hidden

#269941 May 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible refers to the chip as the mark of the beast.
The Bible is completely irrelevant, especially your personal interpretation.
Pegasus

United States

#269942 May 4, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
and that contradicts the official story ?!?!??!?!?
what I find funny is NO MEMBER of the FDNY who was at the WTC on 9/11 is a Twoofer and how you will believe the FDNY when they say the heard explosions and saw flashes but not when they say that WTC 7 was badly damaged, had large fires, and was in danger of collapse ...... YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT !!!!!
<quoted text>
Looks like Onemale tucked tail again .
On another note the Rangers looked good....it's a dog eat dog world on ice now.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269946 May 4, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
No member of the FDNY who wants to keep their job is a truther. And as for speaking of WTC 7 FDNY will only say what they are told to say.
Uh Huh Eh !
Exactly! Why is it only the truthers can figure that one out? It says a lot about the mentality of the bwunkers, it's like they beg to be duped by the official story. They are fed BS and they lap it up just a lap dog.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269947 May 4, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron ......I served, one of my brothers served, my father served....his two brothers served (all at the same time), my fathers father served, my mothers father....her fathers, father.....I can trace my family service to this country circa 1742.
Before you place your hoof in your mouth donkey...be prepared.
Where and when did you serve sexual deviant?
(IDOC)
Dixon?
or
Dixon Psychiatric Treatment Facility.
or Dixon Facility for the Sexually Dangerous.f
Why are you so quick to cut military people???
Your family should be ashamed of you.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#269948 May 4, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Highest AND lowest approval rating.
You made that a moot issue.
Jesse Ventura is the only elected official who didn't accept any campaign contributions from special interests.
He spent $300.000 dollars on his campaign, while the democrats and republicans spent a total of 4.3 million dollars. When he was governor the state ran a surplus and he gave the money back to the people, it was nicknamed the Jesse check.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#269950 May 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.....never mind your delusional twist maggot....now once again, Ventura is a loud mouth who knows there are simple minded non thinking idiots who will follow him as they did as a phony wrestler.....JUST LIKE YOU.
Ventura will never gain the popularity he once could....WWE,...WWF heyday has come and gone, in regards to his conspiracy bunko show.....how often do you see it on television as regular programming......maybe once in a month.
You are the scourge of America...you are a mindless idiot with an addiction as a sexual deviant trying to deny that you are.
You memorialized your deviance on forums within topix....in public, idiot.
I have no doubt you are a blip on law enforcements radar because you haphazardly roam KNOWING by YOUR very DENIAL you are sick..
Look at it this way
You wished you had sex with your own mother.
What part of sick scumbag don't you understand?
So I was right about Illinois Department of Correction-DIXON regarding you.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#269951 May 5, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
ponyboy thinks he knows what moot means. As in ponyboy has been rendered moot.
Uh Huh Eh !
I guess I shouldn't have used that word knowing you would have to unfurl a dictionary to understand it.
I forgot you were such a delusional imbecile with absolutely no purpose in life.
Pegasus

United States

#269953 May 5, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
ratdick these days no one can get the FDNY to talk about any experience any of them had on 9/11, much less talk about explosions before the buildings fell down like they did on 9/11.
They are all brothers and liars in hiding the truth of 9/11 to save their thin skins and their jobs
Uh Huh Eh !.
Are you that stupid.
Read the post that your daddy Onemale whipped up idiot.

Can you clowns get through a day where your own posts don't end up tripping you up?
Pegasus

United States

#269954 May 5, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
So the guys who ran into those burning buildings and lost 343 guys are thin skinned liars ?!?!?!?!
Tell you what SCUMBAG ...... I dare you to walk into any firehouse in Manhattan and tell them that ....... Let's see how many teeth you lose
<quoted text>
No chance on that Radekt...and besides that, meth took care of the toothless wonder.

Zip Zorderz is purely an internet warrior and a street coward.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#269955 May 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
No,. I am proud of your bi son!

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>That is total BS, my son was in the military for 4 years and he said blacks were no bigger than whites, in fact the largest was white.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TORRF9RQI...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#269956 May 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Ventura is the only elected official who didn't accept any campaign contributions from special interests.
He spent $300.000 dollars on his campaign, while the democrats and republicans spent a total of 4.3 million dollars.
... and lied about being a SEAL.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#269957 May 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, 493 (98%) eyewitnesses contradict the official story and 10 (2%) support the official story..
Show your math, where is that 98% that saw a missile hit the Pentagon or anyone that saw your morning missile hit your mother.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#269958 May 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible Verses About Mark of the Beast
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Ver...
97 Bible Verses about Mark Of The Beast
http://www.openbible.info/topics/mark_of_the_...
You read the bible and try to nail your mother, why God bless you.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#269959 May 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible refers to the chip as the mark of the beast.
And your mom calls you tube steak "The Beast"?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#269960 May 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
The stories of 503 men and women ran to 12,000 pages. Graeme MacQueen, a recently retired religious studies professor, read them all. In addition to the heartrending nature of many of the stories, the consistent theme was of hearing, feeling and seeing explosions, a controlled demolition.
That half of NYC should have heard but oddly did not.
Pegasus

United States

#269961 May 5, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And your mom calls you tube steak "The Beast"?
LOL......tube steak smothered in underwear.
That idiot isn't worried one bit about shame, and to put his deviance in print is real brilliant.
With the skeletons he has stuffed in his closet you would think Kinko the Clown would keep a low profile, but then again he basks in arrogance like the bags of shit who get caught red handed like those of To Catch A Predator who always blame the girl as they sit in her kitchen.
They truly are incurable.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#269962 May 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL......tube steak smothered in underwear.
That idiot isn't worried one bit about shame, and to put his deviance in print is real brilliant.
With the skeletons he has stuffed in his closet you would think Kinko the Clown would keep a low profile, but then again he basks in arrogance like the bags of shit who get caught red handed like those of To Catch A Predator who always blame the girl as they sit in her kitchen.
They truly are incurable.
One would think but in his mind he is "normal", for others, he has huge entertainment value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 good tips to lose weight easily 27 min diettips 1
Weight Watchers diet: how to lose weight? 29 min diettips 1
How to Copy DVD to Computer / PC / Hard Drive? 33 min lydiawang 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min truth 574,347
hi 54 min Mantu 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe fortuna 810,347
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 97,908
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr lil whispers 608,267
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr Jon 19
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) Wed viky235 164
More from around the web