55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270032 May 6, 2014
I was just wondering, did you miss this in your link?

----
The negative guidance is mostly management setting up for another earnings 'surprise' when they report second quarter results. The Dow closed at a record this week and the S&P 500 is just a half percent off from its high. Stronger economic growth in the second quarter should drive sales and there is little reason to expect any more than a minor correction in asset prices.
----
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
We were right on our call last week for a disappointment in the first quarter economic growth, though the weakness surprised even our dismal forecast. GDP growth in the first three months came in at just 0.1% on an annualized basis against a consensus view of 1.1% and our own forecast as low as 0.7% for the quarter.
We wrote earlier in the quarter that the build in business inventories over the last two quarters of last year could significantly hold back growth in the first quarter and that the markets were not ready for the level of potential weakness. We estimated last week that sluggish business investment in the first quarter would detract 0.6% from growth. We also highlighted weakness in trade over the quarter and warned of a hit to GDP on the order of 0.5% for the quarter. Official numbers reported Wednesday showed that weakness in business inventories detracted 0.6% and trade detracted 0.8% from GDP growth
http://www.thedailybell.com/market-commentary...
You have an agenda because your job is to count other peoples money.
When you look at the world through rose colored glasses everything looks rosy.
The US is not too big to fail if that is the plan of TPTB.
Uh Huh Eh !

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#270034 May 6, 2014
that's 2.8 -3.2 % ILLITERATE MORON
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
You're squawking about a "prediction". I was talking about what did happen in the first quarter. 0.1 % growth! Simply amazing for the largest economy on the planet.
The "stronger" growth they are predicting for the second quarter could be as much as 0.22 % or a little more! WOW. Impressive.
Uh Huh Eh !

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#270036 May 6, 2014
Sorry, China is NOT about to be No. 1 economy
Tue, May 6, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 27 mins.
New York Times

Headlines around the world last week trumpeted a watershed moment for the global economy. As the Financial Times put it, "China poised to pass US as world's leading economic power this year." This is a startling development - or it would be if the claim were not essentially wrong. In fact, the United States remains the world's largest national economy by a substantial margin

At market exchange rates, the American economy is still almost double the size of China's (83% larger, to be precise). If the Chinese economy's annual growth rate remains five percentage points higher than that of the US, with no significant change in the exchange rate, it will take another 12 years to catch up in total size.

YOU GOT IT WRONG AGAIN DR ZIPPERHEAD
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270038 May 6, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
that's 2.8 -3.2 % ILLITERATE MORON
<quoted text>
LMAO, A doom a gloom monetary prediction by a flunkie that does not understand decimals.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#270039 May 6, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>I said BILLIONS of dollars STUPIDO ..... and that's the TRUTH .... something thats VERY foreign to you
Catfish, you confirmed exactly what I said you said.
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Catfish, is your assertion that billions of dollars were spent investigating 9/11 a lie or a misconception?

You obviously don't understand the difference, because

Insults Are Easier
You say we do this and we do that, but who speaks for you, Catfish? You just drip indoctrination and stupidity.

You ask for proof when there is no physical evidence to be verified, as you believe a story based on that lack of evidence that they destroyed.

The reason NIST presented a theory of Building 7 based on zero physical evidence and limited evidence of WTC 1 & 2 was exactly so no one could verify or contradict it. They wont even allow their computer model, that they used to concoct their fraud to be verified by other scientists, in violation of the basic scientific method. And you idiots still call it science.

They counted on dummies like you to not understand what proof or real investigations are, so you and your idiotic ilk could take to the internet and insult people for not believing the unbelievable.

You want proof by everyone except the bureaucracy that you believe without question.

You possess such flawed logic that you believe ASCE's total membership implies the fact that only 25 ASCE members actually investigated any aspect of 9/11. Then you make the claim that all aspects of the government was really verifying the 9/11 story costing BILLIONS of dollars.

Thats how dumb you are.

But your dumbness doesn't stop there, because you are so dumb, you can't even tell that WasteOfTime has a serious mental disorder.

Since 2007 you have been here on this thread saying exactly the same insults, too dumb to even say anything other then the word moron, making you the ultimate moron, moron.

All because for you,

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#270040 May 6, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>that's 2.8 -3.2 % ILLITERATE MORON
You even disagree with the latest quarterly projections presented by mainstream media that you worship, catfish.

US Economy Slowed to 0.1 Percent Growth Rate in Q1

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/us-e...

So tell me, are you lying or just dumb as a bag of hammers?

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#270042 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Read all about banking and corporate greed, the fleecing of America's wealth and how it is all entwined with the govie, and has been for more than 100 years.
Uh Huh Eh !
ROTLMAO

Who cares?

Location hidden

#270043 May 6, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, A doom a gloom monetary prediction by a flunkie that does not understand decimals.
I find it rather funny myself.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270044 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your predictions aren't any better than anyone else's.
LMFAO! This is a prediction?
RADEKT wrote:
At market exchange rates, the American economy is still almost double the size of China's (83% larger, to be precise). If the Chinese economy's annual growth rate remains five percentage points higher than that of the US, with no significant change in the exchange rate, it will take another 12 years to catch up in total size.
WOW, Something I have not seen in about 15 minutes, a clueless twoofer.

Location hidden

#270045 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Daily Bells writer Joseph Hogue's doom and gloom monetary prediction for growth was 2.8%- 3.2%. My prediction was a gloomier piddly 0.22% or a little more.
Wrong again sorry charlie & ratdick.
Uh Huh Eh !
Who cares about your predictions?

Location hidden

#270046 May 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Catfish, you confirmed exactly what I said you said.
<quoted text>
You say we do this and we do that, but who speaks for you, Catfish? You just drip indoctrination and stupidity.
You ask for proof when there is no physical evidence to be verified, as you believe a story based on that lack of evidence that they destroyed.
The reason NIST presented a theory of Building 7 based on zero physical evidence and limited evidence of WTC 1 & 2 was exactly so no one could verify or contradict it. They wont even allow their computer model, that they used to concoct their fraud to be verified by other scientists, in violation of the basic scientific method. And you idiots still call it science.
They counted on dummies like you to not understand what proof or real investigations are, so you and your idiotic ilk could take to the internet and insult people for not believing the unbelievable.
You want proof by everyone except the bureaucracy that you believe without question.
You possess such flawed logic that you believe ASCE's total membership implies the fact that only 25 ASCE members actually investigated any aspect of 9/11. Then you make the claim that all aspects of the government was really verifying the 9/11 story costing BILLIONS of dollars.
Thats how dumb you are.
But your dumbness doesn't stop there, because you are so dumb, you can't even tell that WasteOfTime has a serious mental disorder.
Since 2007 you have been here on this thread saying exactly the same insults, too dumb to even say anything other then the word moron, making you the ultimate moron, moron.
All because for you,
Insults Are Easier
Tired drivel.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#270047 May 6, 2014
As I said yesterday oh DIM of WIT

The factors that held back growth in the first quarter like the severe winter in the Northeast have already begun to reverse.Most experts expect a strong rebound in growth in the April-June quarter projecting a 2.8 -3.2% gain
<quoted text>
You even disagree with the latest quarterly projections presented by mainstream media that you worship, catfish.
US Economy Slowed to 0.1 Percent Growth Rate in Q1
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/us-e...
So tell me, are you lying or just dumb as a bag of hammers?
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270048 May 6, 2014
onemale wrote:
One night at base my son whipped 5 guys in a bar fight, after they broke two beer bottles over his head.
Did the old wang inspector have them broke or inserted?
onemale wrote:
The story going around base.. there were bodies flying every direction.
In the shower, like a bathouse line up?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270050 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
They seem to send your vagina into spasms!
As bad as onemales mom after onemale has a few cool ones to loosen her up?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270053 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Worse.
Uh Huh Eh !
So you admit onemale is a motherbanger, does he also nail his son, son of onemale?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#270054 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have we heard that before?
ratdick it's easy to make predictions but isn't it ironic that as you parrot the experts, you work eagerly to make more and more $ for your company instead of trying to promote general economic growth for the good of the country.
Uh Huh Eh !
That's the Feds job.

Location hidden

#270055 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Huh Eh !
Having wet dreams again?
Pegasus

United States

#270056 May 6, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh Huh Eh !
Zip Zorderz.....a clueless, classless, clown.

You talk to momma Zorderz like that?
of course not.....if you did.
She'd slap the taste of your daddy Onemales jiz right out of your mouth.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270057 May 6, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the old wang inspector have them broke or inserted?
<quoted text>
In the shower, like a bathouse line up?
Is the best you can do?
You have no proof so support your backwards opinion 9/11 so you change the subject.
I'll bet your really piss off the judge.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#270058 May 6, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Having wet dreams again?
The one with the wet dream is your butt buddy Charlie boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Nohweh 56,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Steve III 649,845
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min brandy trujillo 972,400
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 41 min ImFree2Choose 2,298
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 2 hr pearlofagirl 16
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 2 hr EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr DENG 39,054
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web