yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269778 Apr 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry charlie couldn't find shit in a mixmaster.
So true, I tend to use a toilet, please, never invite me over.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#269779 Apr 30, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight.
Are you denying that PNAC said that "selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbour."
Yes or no Charles?
If you want a link I suggest you find the document in question and read for yourself.
Compare what we as America does with what the Russians do...and will do .
What are they doing now?

Then you can shup you stupid imbecile , we aren't the perfect bunch , but at least we are
will to consider everyone else.

You will not find this anywhere else but with NATO, considering them as people too.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#269782 Apr 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Switching the the subject?(as I fully explained the statement was for a increase in defense spending that was not popular and was not thought to be approved unless there was an attack, Basic logic in policy formation!
----------
Once again!
And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan.".....notice the word "plan"
LINK TO YOUR ABOVE BS!
http://www.nato.int/nato-welcome/
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269783 Apr 30, 2014
I haven't been on for a few, my busy time of the year is upon me..
I see nothing has changed, Charlie boy still has too much time on his hands and Peggy Sue is still his faithful sidekick. Charlie boy rolls his shit in little balls, Peggy comes along and eats those little balls of shit.
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#269784 May 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
I haven't been on for a few, my busy time of the year is upon me..
I see nothing has changed, Charlie boy still has too much time on his hands and Peggy Sue is still his faithful sidekick. Charlie boy rolls his shit in little balls, Peggy comes along and eats those little balls of shit.
Busy hey....really, in the lawn and garden section no doubt, humping bags of fertilizer, lining up the latest model wheel barrows like soldiers........then you bullshit with the associate in the electrical dept how you can smuggle a light bulb up your ass.

You must have gotten the heave ho from McDonalds for dressing up like Ronald and running around the parking lot with no pants on.....or did the cops get you?

Sort of hard to run when you're wearing size 80 clown shoes hey diddler?
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#269785 May 1, 2014
Gee.....it looks as though Truth has abandoned ship ......jumping off the masts, scurrying through the scuppers, jumping off the bow......tumbling off the stern like flea infested plague carrying rats.
Oh but wait here comes Skipper..(Zorderz)..and his little buddy..Gilligan..(Onemale).... as they row to the scene in their dingy to pick up and rescue the rest of the treading rats.
Zorderz view of a rescue is drumming up a whole new batch of nonsensical sock posters to ease his demented mind.
Onemale could really care less because he is too busy working at Home Depot he hasn't got time to waste for "truth" when he could be surfing forums tailor fit with sexual deviants such as himself.
Anyway, as long as you Truther morons keep cranking out the entertainment because you Truthers are similiar to decompression chambers ......you just wash away the stress of the day.....because......
THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#269786 May 1, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
Gee.....it looks as though Truth has abandoned ship ......jumping off the masts, scurrying through the scuppers, jumping off the bow......tumbling off the stern like flea infested plague carrying rats.
Oh but wait here comes Skipper..(Zorderz)..and his little buddy..Gilligan..(Onemale).... as they row to the scene in their dingy to pick up and rescue the rest of the treading rats.
Zorderz view of a rescue is drumming up a whole new batch of nonsensical sock posters to ease his demented mind.
Onemale could really care less because he is too busy working at Home Depot he hasn't got time to waste for "truth" when he could be surfing forums tailor fit with sexual deviants such as himself.
Anyway, as long as you Truther morons keep cranking out the entertainment because you Truthers are similiar to decompression chambers ......you just wash away the stress of the day.....because......
LOL.
Twoof can't come to the phone right now, they're busy trying to find the reset button in order to start the cycle of stupid one more time in the desperate hope that this time, it'll garner something other than laughter.

Leave a message after the beep.

beep...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269787 May 1, 2014
In the aftermath of WTC7's destruction, strong evidence of demolition using incendiary devices was discovered:
1.FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
2.Several tons of molten metal reported by numerous highly qualified witnesses
3.Chemical signature of the incendiary thermite found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples

This is according to over 2,000 architects and engineers

onemale

Charleston, IL

#269788 May 1, 2014
AE911Truth Relentless on the American Institute of Architects:
20,000 AIA Members Prepare Once Again to ReThink911
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269789 May 1, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Busy hey....really, in the lawn and garden section no doubt, humping bags of fertilizer, lining up the latest model wheel barrows like soldiers........then you bullshit with the associate in the electrical dept how you can smuggle a light bulb up your ass.
You must have gotten the heave ho from McDonalds for dressing up like Ronald and running around the parking lot with no pants on.....or did the cops get you?
Sort of hard to run when you're wearing size 80 clown shoes hey diddler?
You seem to know about working at McDonalds
I'll take a fry with that, Peggy Sue.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269790 May 1, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoof can't come to the phone right now, they're busy trying to find the reset button in order to start the cycle of stupid one more time in the desperate hope that this time, it'll garner something other than laughter.
Leave a message after the beep.
beep...
The piggy found something he can do... to be an answering machine.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269791 May 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
In the aftermath of WTC7's destruction, strong evidence of demolition using incendiary devices was discovered:
1.FEMA finds rapid oxidation and intergranular melting on structural steel samples
3.Chemical signature of the incendiary thermite found in solidified molten metal, and dust samples
False Mother banger, show me where 2,000 architects and engineers attested to any of the above, but hey, at least you used molten metal.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269792 May 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know about working at McDonalds
You would be the expert.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269793 May 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
AE911Truth Relentless on the American Institute of Architects:
20,000 AIA Members Prepare Once Again to ReThink911
Since they were wrong the last time time?

So where are the pics of your mom?
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269794 May 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
I haven't been on for a few,
You have more than one mother?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#269795 May 1, 2014
1) SO WHAT
2) WRONG .....Prove it was steel and not other metals like aluminum and copper, Prove there was "TONS" of it
3) WRONG ...... Tests by James R. Millette, Ph.D. at MVA Scientific Consultants proves no thermite/thermate in WTC dust sample
onemale wrote:
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#269796 May 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
Prove it.
I think you clowns should spin the Wheel of Misfortune because WTC 7 has had the crippies beaten out of it hundreds of times and still no breaking news......give it up.
Your handlers need to convey the fact that you cannot dwell to much on the intertwinings of 911 given the fact that Truthers have never come close to the target on anything pertaining to September 11th, 2001.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269797 May 1, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
LOL.
Is that the best you have as evidence that 9/11 wasn't an inside job???

onemale

Charleston, IL

#269798 May 1, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they were wrong the last time time?
So where are the pics of your mom?
Does that mean you think like the piggy, who thinks computer simulations proves everything?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269799 May 1, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
1) SO WHAT
2) WRONG .....Prove it was steel and not other metals like aluminum and copper, Prove there was "TONS" of it
3) WRONG ...... Tests by James R. Millette, Ph.D. at MVA Scientific Consultants proves no thermite/thermate in WTC dust sample
<quoted text>
As your buddy Charlie boy would say"
Link or Lie?
In any case that is the word of only one person, there are 2,000 experts who says overwise

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny snapchat usernames 3 min Apex 16
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 min Poppyann 3,057
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Gods r Delusions ... 659,057
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES (Aug '15) 16 min jane 6
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 18 min Lonestar 71,240
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 35 min DayStar__ 327
Sex for money URGENT--no to scam please 44 min honry83 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Catcher1 974,899
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr eddy4294 5,105
More from around the web