yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269756 Apr 30, 2014
Scooby who wrote:
<quoted text>
They certainly did have the motive Charles, and the influence it seems.
So, Most men have both motive (sexual attraction) and influence (physical in the form of superior strength to rape. When a sexual assault occurs do you just pick a man at random for the above reasons?

Most in the Midwest have motive (the like money) and influence (a firearm), to rob a bank.

And on and on.....

What obtuse thinking.

Scooby who

Reading, UK

#269757 Apr 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
False, Link!
No it's not they said...
"America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan.".....notice the word "plan"
They also said that it would take along time without something like a new Pearl Harbour.
You don't need a link Charles...just look it up.
Scooby who

Reading, UK

#269758 Apr 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Most men have both motive (sexual attraction) and influence (physical in the form of superior strength to rape. When a sexual assault occurs do you just pick a man at random for the above reasons?
Most in the Midwest have motive (the like money) and influence (a firearm), to rob a bank.
And on and on.....
What obtuse thinking.
What a load of bollocks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#269759 Apr 30, 2014
Scooby who wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not they said...
"America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan.".....notice the word "plan"
They also said that it would take along time without something like a new Pearl Harbour.
Proves nothing.
Scooby who

Reading, UK

#269760 Apr 30, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves nothing.
That's your muppety stock answer to everything.
Proves the fact that PNAC wanted a new Pearl Harbour, and the fact that they got one in the form of the 911 attacks.
Scooby who

Reading, UK

#269761 Apr 30, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Proves nothing.
Your answer proves that you're "obtuse"
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269762 Apr 30, 2014
Scooby who wrote:
<quoted text>
And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan.".....notice the word "plan"
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/...

Here is is, SHOW ME THE ABOVE STATEMENT!
Scooby who wrote:
<quoted text>

Yea, AFTER READING THE WHOLE THING I THINK I DO!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269763 Apr 30, 2014
Scooby who wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer proves that you're "obtuse"
Says the guy that says find the link yourself (because it likely came from a moonbat website instead of the source document.)

LINK, LINK, LINK to the source document!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269764 Apr 30, 2014
Scooby who wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of bollocks.
Well, For a twoofer it would be, for any logic thinking motivation and influence are not evidence at all, evidence links a SPECIFIC person or persons to a crime.

Are you a tax cheat, you have motivation,(you like money), and you have the influence (you can lie on your tax form)!

I GUESS YOU ARE A TAX CHEAT since it meets your requirements of Guilt.
Pegasus

Hyattsville, MD

#269765 Apr 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO: Yea. Still seems a bit complex for consumption, may have to start with "Fire Bad" and "Don't drink out of the toilet" and work my way up.
Yep.....Onemale always hears "stranger danger" in public.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269766 Apr 30, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.....Onemale always hears "stranger danger" in public.
....... from his "Help me find my Lost puppy, I have candy" mobile (1972 Chevy Van) command center!
who

Reading, UK

#269767 Apr 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy that says find the link yourself (because it likely came from a moonbat website instead of the source document.)
LINK, LINK, LINK to the source document!
So let me get this straight.
Are you denying that PNAC said that "selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbour."
Yes or no Charles?
If you want a link I suggest you find the document in question and read for yourself.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269768 Apr 30, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want a link I suggest you find the document in question and read for yourself.
Switching the the subject?(as I fully explained the statement was for a increase in defense spending that was not popular and was not thought to be approved unless there was an attack, Basic logic in policy formation!

----------

Once again!

And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan.".....notice the word "plan"

LINK TO YOUR ABOVE BS!

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#269769 Apr 30, 2014
it's interesting because the PNAC also said this

"After eight years of no-fly-zone operations, there is little reason to anticipate that the U.S. air presence in the region should diminish significantly as long as Saddam Hussein remains in power. Although Saudi domestic sensibilities demand that the forces based in the Kingdom nominally remain rotational forces, it has become apparent that this is now a semi-permanent mission. From an American perspective, the value of such bases would endure even should Saddam pass from the scene."

Doesn't sound like they are hot to take Saddam out ?!?!??!!
Scooby who wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not they said...
who

Reading, UK

#269771 Apr 30, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Switching the the subject?(as I fully explained the statement was for a increase in defense spending that was not popular and was not thought to be approved unless there was an attack, Basic logic in policy formation!
----------
Once again!
LINK TO YOUR ABOVE BS!
Look up the document in question if you can....apparently it's on page 51.
I can't find it.
I may be wrong on this one Charles, I can't find a good link to the above statement.
If you can find the document in question we could find out for sure.
who

Reading, UK

#269772 Apr 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
it's interesting because the PNAC also said this
"After eight years of no-fly-zone operations, there is little reason to anticipate that the U.S. air presence in the region should diminish significantly as long as Saddam Hussein remains in power. Although Saudi domestic sensibilities demand that the forces based in the Kingdom nominally remain rotational forces, it has become apparent that this is now a semi-permanent mission. From an American perspective, the value of such bases would endure even should Saddam pass from the scene."
Doesn't sound like they are hot to take Saddam out ?!?!??!!
<quoted text>
Radish, they were planning Iraq as soon as they took office.
https://www.google.co.uk/search...
who

Reading, UK

#269774 Apr 30, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry charlie couldn't find shit in a mixmaster.
Is this what you want?
http://www.911truth.org/total-failure-kean-co...
This
http://www.newamericancentury.org doesn't seem to exist anymore. I wonder why?
Uh Huh Eh !
That will do for now, but I would like to read the original document to confirm it as Charles will no doubt attack the source.
Anyway I'm outta here for now.....laters.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#269775 Apr 30, 2014
Wolfowitz certainly was hot to attack Iraq when they took office
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Radish, they were planning Iraq as soon as they took office.
https://www.google.co.uk/search...
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269776 Apr 30, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find it.
I gave you the link to the document.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269777 Apr 30, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find it.
Not seeing it!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Bongo 53,150
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,482
steve toney 6 min angelbaby49 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min another viewer 992,360
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 11 min Doctor REALITY 9
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 29 min Doctor REALITY 29
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min Robert F 693,485
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr bonespurscadet 446,006
More from around the web