yes

no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#269645 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
The 9/11 Commission’s Incredible Tales:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-9-11-commiss...
Scroll down to:
The First Version of the Official Story
then to:
The Second Version of the Official Story
As Charlie boy would say... they didn't lie they just told the truth two different ways.
I forgot how you post through the night to yourself as you diddle in your own warped little world.
Did you happen to find some rock solid Youtube evidence of Atta on that Saudi Arabian version of TMZ showing him alive and well after 911.
Hmmm.....maybe Atta parachuted out of the airliner as it cranked along at 480 knots......that would leave a mark, especially when you hit the rear fin and if you don't break you back ...."it would be all down hill from there".
I'm sure I read something about Atta bailing out.
That will blow you hair back hey Boo Boo.?
LOL
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269646 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to show you know anything about science.
Well, Other than all those formulas he puts up while you babel about your gas oven mother diddler.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269647 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Though they lost two of the planes for a short while they came back on the radar.
The only way a plane falls from radar if it has land or fly very low below the radar.
False, A cut transponder take one completely off the grid of the most used radar in the US, Secondary radar, it's non reflective.

But hey, If I have any incest questions I will be sure and ask you.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269648 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find a copy of that document in the book called "63 documents the government don't want you to read".
Did you ever find that interview with Atta after 9-11 that was on the BBC, LINK OR LIE!
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269649 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
We were told they lost the jets because the transponders were shut off, but we now know they tracked them on radar.
After 9-11 through NORAD and other PRIMARY radar tapes, Just like M770, Or was the Malaysian event an inside job too?

What is it' a month, cut transponder and they still don't know where it went down mother banger.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269650 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
Convince Me 9/11 was NOT an Inside Job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yCgMCw2-aJ0XX
Convince me you are not a mother and son banging pervert.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269651 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
My understanding is that the FAA rules call for prompt removal from the registry as soon as it is ascertained that the aircraft has been destroyed.
WRONG SON BANGER!

The central implication here is that because the FAA records show these registration numbers are still valid, it means the planes still exist. There is, of course, another alternative -- no-one may have moved to have them de-registered.

Is this possible? It seems so. Here's an example.

On July 26, 2002, FedEx flight 1478, a Boeing 727-232F (N497FE) struck trees on final approach to Tallahassee Regional Airport at 5:37 a.m. The flight had originated in Memphis, Tennessee. The captain, first officer and flight engineer were seriously injured, and the airplane was destroyed by impact and resulting fire.
www.aviationattorneys.com/national-content.cf...

Destroyed, then? So then we visit the FAA Registry, enter the number, and this record pops up as of 17th April 2005:

N497FE is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft

Manufacturer Name BOEING
Model 727-232 Status Valid

Registered Owner
FEDERAL EXPRESS CORPORATION

Here’s another.

On January 1, 2002, about 1802 eastern standard time, a Piper PA-31-250, N3525Y, registered to Taurus Wings Inc., and operated by Air Taxi Inc., as a Title 14 CFR Part 135 on demand air taxi flight, ditched in the Atlantic Ocean, near Hollywood, Florida.
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief2.asp...

An FAA Registry check on 10th March 2006 tells us:

N3525Y is Assigned

Assigned/Registered Aircraft

Model PA-31-350 Status Valid

Registered Owner: TAURUS WINGS INC

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNumS...

Interestingly, the model here is listed as a PA-31-350, while the NTSB report calls it a PA-31-250. It’s the same owner, though, so we’d suggest it’s probably the same plane.(And if it isn’t, this only shows the N-numbers can be reassigned, which doesn’t support the 9/11 conspiracy case, either).

Then we went for a third, and quickly found this:

On October 18, 2001, at 1543 Alaska daylight time, a Bell 206L helicopter, N400EH, impacted the waters of Cook Inlet about six-tenths of a mile west of the shoreline off the approach end of runway 06 at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Anchorage, Alaska. The pilot, who held a commercial pilot's certificate, expired as a result of the accident sequence.
http://www.ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief2.asp...

And yet the FAA record as of 10th March 2006 says:

N400EH is Assigned

Manufacturer Name BELL

Model 206L

Status Valid

Here’s an accident from 1987:

Type: Douglas DC-9-14
Operator: Continental Airlines
Airplane damage: Written off
http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.ph...

But as of July 7th 2006, it’s still showing with a “Valid” status, assigned to Continental Airlines:

N626TX is Assigned

Manufacturer Name DOUGLAS

Model DC-9-14

Status Valid
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269652 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
Good points Web
The bwunkers claim that building 7 collapsed partially due to debris from the North Tower. The only way that could possibly happen the beams had to been ejected out like cannon balls, and only explosions could do that.
So ONLY EXPLOSIVES would CAUSE THE BUILDING to fall WITHIN IT's OWN FOOTPRINT

....AND

ONLY EXPLOSIVES would CAUSE THE BUILDING to fall OUTSIDE IT's OWN FOOTPRINT

BY YOUR LOGIC MOTHER BANGER, ALL BUILDING COLLAPSES ARE CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#269653 Apr 28, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true Canuck Porkpie.....our very outstanding/hockey loving northern neighbor.

Canada is quite the crucible for players .
It's hard to believe but this is the first year in 42 years that I haven't played some kind of organized hockey.

Canada

#269655 Apr 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You're too stupid to do anything else, except fabricate metal using welding, inhaling all those noxious fumes that make you stupider.

Uh Huh Eh !
Says the assistant to the assistant night manager of a 7/11 who sells slurpees and burritos to teenage kids...

Canada

#269657 Apr 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>For a Canadian (who are not very bright to begin with) you have en extremely overactive imagination and no brain cells left after all that welding.

Uh Huh Eh !
"Truth seeking posters"

Hahahahaha!!

OMG!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible.

Now go clean the slurpee machines.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#269658 Apr 28, 2014
That's too bad Pie,..... I'm still playing, have two weeks left to the season and then off until September.... miss not playing in the summer but the body definitely needs the time to recuperate
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe but this is the first year in 42 years that I haven't played some kind of organized hockey.

Manhattan, New York

#269659 Apr 28, 2014
You should really find a hobby besides Topix and masturbating
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
For a Canadian (who are not very bright to begin with) you have en extremely overactive imagination and no brain cells left after all that welding.
Uh Huh Eh !
who

Reading, UK

#269660 Apr 28, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You should really find a hobby besides Topix and masturbating
<quoted text>
oy vey...tell me about it.

I'm currently looking for another job as it happens, as mine is really shit. If I shill for you Muppets would you pay me a small percentage of your enormous wealth?
It wouldn't be difficult to change sides, all one has to do is spout shit and say "twoof a lot.
I could do that standing on my head!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#269661 Apr 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You bwunkers ignore what you want to:
Did you not notice the transponders that came back on?
Though they lost two of the planes for a short while they came back on the radar.
The only way a plane falls from radar if it has land or fly very low below the radar.
And the air traffic controller said fight 93 was NOT shot down.
Why did Donald Rumsfeld lie???
I ignore sensational, opinionated stuff lacking any basis in fact and evidence.

Donald Rumsfeld didn't have the facts. In that instance he was a bumbling fool. The facts show that they pilots had orders to protect the White House. They never fired.

Do you have any other questions?

Manhattan, New York

#269662 Apr 28, 2014
Dude, you should always enjoy your work ......if you can
who wrote:
<quoted text>
oy vey...tell me about it.
I'm currently looking for another job as it happens, as mine is really shit. If I shill for you Muppets would you pay me a small percentage of your enormous wealth?
It wouldn't be difficult to change sides, all one has to do is spout shit and say "twoof a lot.
I could do that standing on my head!!
who

Reading, UK

#269663 Apr 28, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Dude, you should always enjoy your work ......if you can
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Enjoyable or not, I've never had a job where I didn't look forwards to the weekends.
Charlie Sheen

Mooresville, NC

#269665 Apr 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say "ignore" do you mean continually adding your inane comments to all the sensational, opinionated stuff lacking any basis in fact and evidence that you always find on this, your favorite forum to add your stupid comments to?
Huge Yawn.

Manhattan, New York

#269666 Apr 28, 2014
HA HA ..... join the club !!!!
who wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
Enjoyable or not, I've never had a job where I didn't look forwards to the weekends.

Canada

#269667 Apr 28, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>That's too bad Pie,..... I'm still playing, have two weeks left to the season and then off until September.... miss not playing in the summer but the body definitely needs the time to recuperate
Well with the kids in various sports and activities it's getting to the point where I'm lucky to have dinner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min bad bob 26,216
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min arrr 985,693
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,757
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 58
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 3 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 4 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 5 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web