no

well, im not sure

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#269383 Apr 23, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
No YOU suck!(LOL could you be a little more 3rd-grade please, Baby Whisperer?)
<quoted text>
You mean THIS article? http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/31/nyregion/bo...
The one that tells, in step-by-step excruciating detail, how the FBI told the informant they had imbedded with the terrorists that they were going to replace bomb components with inert powder prior to the attack?
The one that tells how, once the plan to bomb the WTC was in place, the FBI pulled their informant out of the organization, canceled their plan to sabotage the bomb, and prevented their informant from taking his fear that the plan was going to be carried out with a REAL bomb higher up the chain of command?
Oh yeah, THAT "self-debunking" article!

Has one solitary word of truth ever escaped your snot-encrusted keyboard, PH? Or is it just all lies, all the time?
Don't get angry now. You're even more ridiculous when you're angry.
&fe ature=kp

Since: Aug 11

Scotts Valley, CA

#269384 Apr 23, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They think they are experts at everything... they think they are more knowledgeable than architects, engineers, physicists and they know more about transponders than the air traffic controllers.
I'm out of here for now, I've had enough of bwunkers stupidity for one morning.
Bye.

Scotts Valley, CA

#269385 Apr 23, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can.....but you're unlikely to know its first name.
1000 people vanished due to a gravity driven collapse.....pull the other one, it's got bells on.
So explain how pulverized people get identified.

Scotts Valley, CA

#269386 Apr 23, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, coming from the most dishonest and ignorant person this forum has ever had the displeasure of encountering, you, I'll take that as a compliment. You are pure forum litter on the freeway.
This is your brain on drugs after trying to explain how high speed aircraft could make high angle turns.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Any questions?
Insults Are Easier
All of those links proved you to be an idiot. The fact you repost it proves it once again.

I proved that a huge plane can make sharp turns. Your 20 pilots who couldn't hit the side of a barn are morons just like you.

Since: Aug 08

#269387 Apr 23, 2014
Uh Huh Eh !..... Fur balls?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269388 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>All of those links proved you to be an idiot. The fact you repost it proves it once again.

I proved that a huge plane can make sharp turns. Your 20 pilots who couldn't hit the side of a barn are morons just like you.
You produced a video that shows a slow moving plane making a high angle turn to show that a plane operating at high speed can do the same. Now 6 months later you still don't know why you are an idiot and thats why I'm calling you an idiot with the mentality of a child.

The world of 9/11 Anti-truth, where only children believe it.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#269389 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>The Fed buys bonds to decrease the money supply Dufus.
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>You have it reversed WW ...... The Fed buying bonds increases the money supply ,the Fed selling binds decreases the money supply
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. At least somebody is awake here.
You're just happy following a crowd, they say dufus, you say dufus, too dumb to even know what you say most the time... except when you are lying.

When the Catfish of Wall Street has to correct you, you're an idiot.

You're welcome.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#269390 Apr 23, 2014
WasteOfWater November 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Refute this:
4. Larry Silverstein, leaseholder of WTC7 said the following in a taped interview.
"I remember getting a call from the fire department manager telling me they were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire... and I said you know we have had such terrible loss of life and you know the smartest thing we can do is pull it, ahhh and they made that decision to pull, and we watched the building collapse."
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
6. The offical FEMA report said the building fell because of a fire. The FEMA report was false.
Take a look at the BS.
http://wtc7.net/nistreport.html
In April of 2005, The National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) began releasing preliminary reports on WTC 7's collapse. It revealed its theory of the collapse in the form of a slide presentation named: Project 6: WTC 7 Structural Fire Response and Collapse Analysis. The slides excerpted here are from a revised version of that presentation released in June of 2005.
The latter is mis-information and fraud.
Refute what I have just posted.
I challenge you.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
I provided ample evidence which proves the FEMA report to be a fraud. The fact that we have news footage of the offical saying the building was rigged with explosives and the interview footage of Larry Silverstein confirming that the building was purposely collapsed means I proved my point.
Refute the evidence I presented or STFU troll.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who debunked the debunkers?
The stuff is there in plain sight. All the lies and deceptions. Everything which doesn't fit.
Then there are all the pieces like Larry Silverstein's interview saying very clearly he ordered the demolition. There are the incinerated cars at the base. There is the fire chief ordering people out saying the building has explosives which are about to be detonated.
All of this is followed by lies and deceptions.
Hey if you want to bury your head in the sand go ahead. Most people wish to delude themselves into an illusion that Homeland Security makes them safer and that our government protects us. It is a lie. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Sweet dreams.
And look at her now... Whata jackass.

Insults Are Easier

Scotts Valley, CA

#269391 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You produced a video that shows a slow moving plane making a high angle turn to show that a plane operating at high speed can do the same. Now 6 months later you still don't know why you are an idiot and thats why I'm calling you an idiot with the mentality of a child.
The world of 9/11 Anti-truth, where only children believe it.
Insults Are Easier
Makes no difference. There is plenty of evidence proving the plane not only made the maneuver but successfully crashed into the Pentagon. Why are you arguing a totally irrelevant point?

R U Mad?

Scotts Valley, CA

#269392 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
I learned from my mistakes drunken jackass.

Scotts Valley, CA

#269393 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're just happy following a crowd, they say dufus, you say dufus, too dumb to even know what you say most the time... except when you are lying.
You're welcome.
Insults Are Easier
No, I actually examined all the evidence which you have failed to do.

Scotts Valley, CA

#269394 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
Insults Are Easier
Not really, we all make mistakes.

He knows something. You are just another paranoid jackass.

Scotts Valley, CA

#269395 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
DUDE!!!

Get a life.

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#269396 Apr 23, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
We read the NIST reports in entirety , but we haven't read everything ...yet.
Did you go thru the Computer Simulation part and did you check at what Parameters they chose? Did you verify that with real value?

They are experts, not you!!

No one would make a scale model of WTC and demonstrate its collapse...

That might be one reason, no movie has been made of 9/11, because even Hollywood knows!!

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#269397 Apr 23, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Well we know that about 36 x 10^11 joules of energy was released in each collpase .... that equals about 1.9 million pounds of TNT .... bodies and concrete don't stand up to well to that much power
<quoted text>
That is called "Energy Generation"....or "Energy Amplification".....you spend a little and gain much!!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#269398 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>DUDE!!!

Get a life.
Chics shouldn't be callin dudes 'dude', it's very unladylike.

Get a boyfriend.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#269399 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>No, I actually examined all the evidence which you have failed to do.
You mean you processed all the evidence in the same opposite method in which you believe planes can turn at low speed the same as high speed? Then that explains you advocating the conspiracy before you switched and advocated the official one. You must be the only person in history dumb enough to work that way.

Bizarro chic, get a boyfriend!

Insults Are Easier
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#269400 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Chics shouldn't be callin dudes 'dude', it's very unladylike.
Get a boyfriend.
Insults Are Easier
With posts like this the governments case is untouchable.
Pegasus

Kearny, NJ

#269401 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean you processed all the evidence in the same opposite method in which you believe planes can turn at low speed the same as high speed? Then that explains you advocating the conspiracy before you switched and advocated the official one. You must be the only person in history dumb enough to work that way.
Bizarro chic, get a boyfriend!
Insults Are Easier
With posts like this the governments case is indestructible.
Pegasus

Kearny, NJ

#269402 Apr 23, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - he's gone from mockingly speaking in baby-talk to ACTUALLY speaking in baby-talk.
Makes sense though when you think about it - repeat something enough times and these guys start to think it's real.
With posts like this the Truth Movement doesn't stand a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 8 min Clear Dharma 39
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min guest 560,342
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min pusherman_ 777,760
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Epiphany2 605,307
Sariyer Samsung Servisi Telefon ( 299 15 34 2... 34 min sansungrete 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 48 min Johnny 4,871
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 56 min Mandela 37,843
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
More from around the web