yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#269514 Apr 25, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You're not anything but a little Canadian pigboy and your bullshit has been obliterated by the posters on this forum.

Uh Huh Eh !
Says the moron who can't do science but "thinks" he can discern good science from bad.

Don't worry Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible, every movement needs it's fools and certainly fill those boots!

Canada

#269515 Apr 25, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>FOR ANYBODY WHO ISN'T PRONE TO BRAIN FARTS AND DROOLING

Hardfire: Critical Response to Tony Szamboti

http://911myths.com/images/c/c6/Rm_hardfire_s...
Here's one of the threads at JREF where Tony is getting hung up to dry;

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...

Canada

#269516 Apr 25, 2014
Funny Ignorance is Bliss hasn't been back....

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#269517 Apr 25, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you had a job on Wall Street counting other people's money. Now you say you collect welfare?
Which is it ratdick?
Uh Huh Eh !
He works and lives on some of the most expensive real estate in America, I don't think hje qualifies for welfare and food stamps.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#269518 Apr 25, 2014
I just wonder what Szamboti's motives are for spouting so much BS. He's not a PE but he is a mechanical engineer and should know better
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one of the threads at JREF where Tony is getting hung up to dry;
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#269519 Apr 25, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dudley, if you had any sense of the real world, you would know nano-thermate can produce explosive waves that produce sound, just not to the degree which is found in conventional explosives.
http://911scholars.ning.com/m/discussion...
But you have no sense, or class, which is why
Insults Are Easier
Thanks for sharing your thermite fantasy.

Nobody uses thermite to demolish buildings. I defy you to prove anyone has done so.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#269520 Apr 25, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your thermite fantasy.
Nobody uses thermite to demolish buildings. I defy you to prove anyone has done so.
Thermic lances are used, but thermite is far too unpredictable and unreliable to be used in stand alone demolition. It requires a "hands on" approach to be effective.

Canada

#269521 Apr 25, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>I just wonder what Szamboti's motives are for spouting so much BS. He's not a PE but he is a mechanical engineer and should know better
He's just another kook looking for attention.

It amazes me how the "expurts" twoof attracts are always idiots who think their interpretation of some irrelevant bit of minutia proves inside job yet they constantly confuse things like static and dynamic forces.

Tony is no different.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#269522 Apr 25, 2014
Timeten wrote:
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job
Well, That explains it, most of us are working with a whole one.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#269523 Apr 25, 2014
Are you crying? Can I fetch your binkey?
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.
So tiresome, Baby Whisperer. Not for me though. I have now achieved a Porkpie Hat-free thread-life. I don't read your posts anymore. I already know what they say:
Blah, blah, blah.
You have no points to make, no issues to contest, no axe to grind. You are merely a diehard fool.
And you're from Canada, to boot - the one country that has no stake in this matter whatsoever (or any matter, for that matter).
Nothing you say has ever made a bit of sense. All this information about you is congealing in my brain, and suddenly I realize that I'm dealing with a pure contrarian troll here.
If I argued the 9/11 Commission Report as truth (LOL), you'd suddenly be a Truther, There is no other possible explanation for your absolute refusal to address evidence, common sense, or the painfully obvious. You simply want to take the opposite side of the argument, no matter how bizarre or untenable it may be.
I get you, PH. You're just...against it. And also, on /ignore as of now.
Charlie Sheen

Matthews, NC

#269525 Apr 25, 2014
<quoted text>
If you genuinely can't see the FBI complicity in the 1993 WTC Bombing after being exposed to all the facts, you're simply an idiot..
Still Waiting, Funny how twoofers like to lie.
<quoted text>
But someone in the FBI hierarchy decided, 6 months before the attack, to pull out their informant.
IN OTHER WORDS, THEY SUPPLIED THE TERRORISTS WITH ENOUGH MONEY TO CARRY OUT THEIR ATTACK, then canceled their ALLEGED plan to supply inert explosives, stopped monitoring the terrorists' movements, and allowed them to actually carry it out.
This is all well-documented, Chuck, by the New York Times even.
SORRY, NOT SEEING ANYTHING ABOUT MONEY GOING TO TERRORISTS ON THE NEW YOUR TIMES WEBSITE.

LINK TO THE TIMES STORY ON THE MONEY OR ARE YOU LYING?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#269526 Apr 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thermic lances are used, but thermite is far too unpredictable and unreliable to be used in stand alone demolition. It requires a "hands on" approach to be effective.
Exactly. What's more, there are few experts in the field of building demolition. The demolition claim is preposterous.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#269527 Apr 25, 2014
LOL - Charlie Sheen is back. He must have been away working on a triple-murder case and a cure for cancer.

Good to have you back, Charlie. We Truthers can use all the ignorant wretches plugging the government fairy tale we can get.

Didn't read your posts or anything, already know what they say - "Blah blah blah" - but it is good to see you're back.

Calgary, Canada

#269529 Apr 25, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar pigboy.
Next
Uh Huh eh !
Says the moron who can't do science but "thinks" he can discern good science from bad.

Don't worry Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible, every movement needs it's fools and you certainly fill those boots!

Calgary, Canada

#269530 Apr 25, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
We'll he certainly took a beating over at JREF ..... HA HA HA <quoted text>
Tony has a bad habit of starting threads/participating in threads where he barges in, makes a poorly supported argument then gets his azz kicked and disappears for a while.

I wonder if he's related to Ignorance is Bliss?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269531 Apr 25, 2014
Top 10 Things You're Not Supposed To Know About 9/11

&li st=PLGQV_UivUHEqvooUw71JgVsQqk z3x3xKP
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269532 Apr 25, 2014
LOL - Charlie Sheen is back. He must have been away working on a triple-murder case and a cure for cancer.
Good to have you back, Charlie. We Truthers can use all the ignorant wretches plugging the government fairy tale we can get.
Didn't read your posts or anything, already know what they say - "Blah blah blah" - but it is good to see you're back.
Most likely he just got out of the slammer, as most lawyers deserve.
He has never explained how he has so much time on his hands???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269533 Apr 25, 2014
I see haven't missed much, the piggy still thinks he's a scientist.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269534 Apr 25, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a liar pigboy.
Next
Uh Huh eh !
That is the extent of his science.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269535 Apr 25, 2014
One of the best ones yet... "computer simulations, are science”.
I'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Holy Jehowa Witness 445,832
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min inbred Genius 2,112
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,209
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Holy Jehowa Witness 678,575
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,535
preparing to make slaves of all "human" americans 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 8
More from around the web