yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#269352 Apr 23, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they were in the building and yes, their remains were never found.
The fact is their remains were never found because they couldn't be found, the questions is why couldn't they find them.
Do you really expect me to believe that 1000 people were effectively obliterated to nothing as a result of a gravity driven building collapse?
I think they were pulverized along with the concrete.
If concrete is pulverized, what do you think happens to people?

Location hidden

#269353 Apr 23, 2014
Can you identify a bug on a windshield?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269354 Apr 23, 2014
Wouldn't it be nice if just once a person with intelligence and class could go on the internet, TV, and argue for the reasonableness of the official story?

Oh well, heres 250 smoking guns about 9/11 that anti-truth will only ignore, to pretend the official fairy tale is reality.

http://killtown.911review.org/911smokingguns....

Becauae

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#269355 Apr 23, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if just once a person with intelligence and class could go on the internet, TV, and argue for the reasonableness of the official story?
Oh well, heres 250 smoking guns about 9/11 that anti-truth will only ignore, to pretend the official fairy tale is reality.
Becauae
Insults Are Easier
Delusional

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#269356 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Delusional
Yes, coming from the most dishonest and ignorant person this forum has ever had the displeasure of encountering, you, I'll take that as a compliment. You are pure forum litter on the freeway.

This is your brain on drugs after trying to explain how high speed aircraft could make high angle turns.
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here. Check this one out. Experienced pilots stalled the B-52 and crashed. The plane was almost perpendicular to the ground. Forty degrees at over 500mph is perfectly plausible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sjFIB1L3BPUXX
<quoted text>
Just when you think you can see anything dumber, WasteOfWater strikes again.
Insults Are Easier
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It was dumb to fly those planes like that. Besides, it proves that planes can make very steep turns far in excess of what was done on 9-11.
Looks like insults are easier for you huh? That is the only truthful part of your post.
Any questions?

Insults Are Easier
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#269357 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
1. False
2. False
3. Delusional
4. Delusional
5. Delusional
6. Completely irrelevant
7. WTF
8. WTF
9. WTF
Nice rant though. ROTFLMAO
The King of the One-Word Rebuttal.

Must be nice to be so simple-minded. No brain, no pain.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#269358 Apr 23, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, let's see, points I've personally made that have not been successfully rebutted by the Tiny Parade of Small Minds ITT:

1. The 1993 WTC Bombing was accomplished in collusion with the FBI, which proves conclusively that the government had the motive, the determination, and the idea already in mind to bring down the WTC towers and blame it all on Arab terrorists - a mere 8 years prior to 9/11.

2. The U.S. Government has a centuries-long tradition of using false-flag attacks and incidents to enter highly-profitable wars.

3. There was no airplane debris at the Pentagon.

4. There was no airplane debris in Shanksville.

5. There were televised reports of explosions in the base of Tower 2 prior to its collapse.

6. The Warren Commission Report proves conclusively that the U.S. Government's modus operandi in a cover-up situation is to issue a poorly-investigated "conclusive official statement" vindicating themselves completely within a short time-frame following the incident they are covering up, then never speak of the matter again.

7. Tower 7

8. Tower 7

9. Tower 7

10. Tower 7

Let's be frank, PH - you and this handful of other people ITT who are calling everyone ELSE idiots for seeing the painfully obvious, and believing what the evidence tells them is true despite being told otherwise by the most lying organization of lying liars in the history of lying - are fucking idiots.

This was never a debate. It has always been nothing more than a few patient special ed teachers trying to teach a group of retarded children not to swallow their silverware or walk out into traffic.
And all that garbage has been debunked for years. Plus you've supported nothing you've said aside from posting a self debunking article regarding the '93 terrorist bombing.

It's funny, you Gage success by listing your failures. Gotta love the up is down, black is white, wrong is right topsy turvey world of twooferdumb!
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#269360 Apr 23, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And all that garbage has been debunked for years. Plus you've supported nothing you've said aside from posting a self debunking article regarding the '93 terrorist bombing.
It's funny, you Gage success by listing your failures. Gotta love the up is down, black is white, wrong is right topsy turvey world of twooferdumb!
None of it is debunked, all of it is true, and your "already-debunked so I'm not even going to bother debunking it" claim about anything that doesn't fit your preferred view of 9/11 (basically, all the facts of the entire event) is now sounding a lot like a wee bird chirping away at nothing off in the distance.

What a twit.

Location hidden

#269361 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, coming from the most dishonest and ignorant person this forum has ever had the displeasure of encountering, you, I'll take that as a compliment. You are pure forum litter on the freeway.
This is your brain on drugs after trying to explain how high speed aircraft could make high angle turns.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Any questions?
Insults Are Easier
ad hominem statement ... dismissed

NEXT

Location hidden

#269362 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
The King of the One-Word Rebuttal.
Must be nice to be so simple-minded. No brain, no pain.
All of your nonsense has been debunked with facts and evidence long ago.

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#269363 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Any questions?
Insults Are Easier
The aircraft successfully made the turn and hit the target. This was witnessed by hundreds of people and photographed. The airplane debris and burned passengers were also photographed and entered into evidence in a court of law.

Now what was your point? Denial of facts? That's delusion.

Location hidden

#269364 Apr 23, 2014
Becauae
Insults Are Easier
Nome qualify as smoking guns.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#269365 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
None of it is debunked, all of it is true, and your "already-debunked so I'm not even going to bother debunking it" claim about anything that doesn't fit your preferred view of 9/11 (basically, all the facts of the entire event) is now sounding a lot like a wee bird chirping away at nothing off in the distance.
What a twit.
You are dismissed because you just keep rehashing the same unproven tripe.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#269366 Apr 23, 2014
SOrry, all I see is the PDF file
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link that's not a pdf file?
Don't like to open them......from you Muppets anyway.
who

Reading, UK

#269367 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
If concrete is pulverized, what do you think happens to people?
#
Same.
who

Reading, UK

#269368 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Can you identify a bug on a windshield?
Yes you can.....but you're unlikely to know its first name.
1000 people vanished due to a gravity driven collapse.....pull the other one, it's got bells on.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#269369 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Any questions?
Insults Are Easier
Now that you mention it Injury to the Cerebral Cortex/Ignorance is Bliss/Insults are Easy, I have a simple question......In the 12 solid years since 911 why is it that the Truth Movement has not blown the lid off the governments air tight case.?

I've seen at least fifty Truthers claim the lid was about to fly off......3 maybe 4 years ago, I don't know if you jokers still reside in an alternate universe where time is useless but here accusations usually have evidence and at least become breaking news when on the brink of discovery.

Maybe it's because you clowns are caught in a perpetual time warp ........forever.

Try not to sugarcoat the answer.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#269370 Apr 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you mention it Injury to the Cerebral Cortex/Ignorance is Bliss/Insults are Easy, I have a simple question......In the 12 solid years since 911 why is it that the Truth Movement has not blown the lid off the governments air tight case.?

I've seen at least fifty Truthers claim the lid was about to fly off......3 maybe 4 years ago, I don't know if you jokers still reside in an alternate universe where time is useless but here accusations usually have evidence and at least become breaking news when on the brink of discovery.

Maybe it's because you clowns are caught in a perpetual time warp ........forever.

Try not to sugarcoat the answer.
Because braindead, thats the point of a coverup.

You act like every black operation that they don't brag about see's the light of day. It took 35 years for Operation Northwoods to go public, and that was an op that was never realized.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26105...

This story is accurate except for the fact that the US has never switched sides - we were always on Al Queda's side since we created it.

Quit being an un-American sucker, Peggy Sue.

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#269371 Apr 23, 2014

Becauae

Insults Are Easier
The guy who blames it all in the Jews and sees faces in the smoke!

Can you pick one of those 250 bad jokes that's true and supported by evidence Ignorance?

*que insults about my wife and children in an inept attempt to avoid answering*

Canada

#269372 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>Yes, coming from the most dishonest and ignorant person this forum has ever had the displeasure of encountering, you, I'll take that as a compliment. You are pure forum litter on the freeway.

WasteWater wrote, "<quoted text>
Here. Check this one out. Experienced pilots stalled the B-52 and crashed. The plane was almost perpendicular to the ground. Forty degrees at over 500mph is perfectly plausible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sjFIB1L3BPUXX"

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>
Just when you think you can see anything dumber, WasteOfWater strikes again.
Insults Are Easier"

WasteWater wrote, "<quoted text>
It was dumb to fly those planes like that. Besides, it proves that planes can make very steep turns far in excess of what was done on 9-11.
Looks like insults are easier for you huh? That is the only truthful part of your post."

Any questions?

Insults Are Easier
The most dishonest eh?

Steel plating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Chris Rathers 981,451
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Jedi Master 673,422
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Barking Hillary 104,837
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 3 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 3 hr What Was That 85
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 4 hr discocrisco 3
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 5 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
More from around the web