yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#269316 Apr 22, 2014
OS911CTM wrote:
From the Office of Significant 9/11 Conspiracy Thread Milestones in Washington D.C.:
Congratulations, Anti-Truthers ITT. You have now achieved 100,000 consecutive posts without successfully rebutting a single argument for 9/11 Truth, accurately self-judging any of your comments, or giving the impression that you are anything besides a tiny group of self-congratulatory uber-assholes. You have even consistently resisted the usual compulsion to act like normal, compassionate, self-actualized human beings capable of critical thought for even a moment.
So few people appreciate the rigorous requirements to achieve such a substantial body of this type of ugly, chaotic hyperbole. But we here at the OS911CTM want you to know that we understand the long hours you have put in here, away from your low-paying part-time jobs and estranged family - and the intense focus on intellectual density required to ignore factual evidence, cite government sources to rebut claims of a government conspiracy, call people names every time you're backed into an evidential corner, and come up with 3 different baby-talk variations on the word "Truther."
Your glorious lack of success has not gone unnoticed, Anti-Truthers!
Your government appreciates you.
Translation: "Holy fk my azz hurts from being screwed on everything twoof advocates!"
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#269317 Apr 23, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Translation: "Holy fk my azz hurts from being screwed on everything twoof advocates!"
Awkward.

Let's just move on, shall we, and review what we've learned here ITT.

1. The USA is under the absolute control of an organization of arms manufacturers, construction contractors, and bankers known as the Military-Industrial Complex, which keeps our nation in a constant state of highly-profitable warfare with lesser, non-threatening nations, and has done so since 1950. They own our media, control our politicians, and steal our money. Our next-to-last great President warned us of their advent to power, and our last great President was assassinated by them when he moved to make Peace In Our Time a reality.

2. These are the people who made 9/11 happen.

3. They did not cover their tracks very carefully this time - in fact they rarely do. This operation was too large. The homework was unfinished. They overstepped their limitations. Insightful people have easily noted the numerous inconsistencies in the official story of 9/11.

4. People who refuse to acknowledge these inconsistencies, and what they mean, are naive, undereducated, misinformed, disinformed, media-addicted, brainwashed dupes.

5. These people tend to be very entertaining. While they are wrong about practically every single macro-socioeconomic/geopolitic al aspect of life on Planet Earth, they are also excessively self-righteous and preachy. This makes for quite the spectacle, particularly when they are angered, which is pretty much all the time.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269318 Apr 23, 2014
Anyone noticed the bwunkers could not dispute this one; to do so they would be disputing FAA records and traffic controllers who were actually there. Poor dumb bwunkers gets their asses handed to them again.
Here it is once again:
According to the FAA... the transponders of the hijacked jets were not all shut off, and they tracked the jets on radar the whole time through.
Source:

Scroll to 17:03 and view to 22.03
Pegasus

Warwick, RI

#269319 Apr 23, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: "Holy fk my azz hurts from being screwed on everything twoof advocates!"
Is Johnny spitting up again?
The poor little Skinhead needs a bib ,
Also for some reason I can picture Zorders and his photo array of wig wearing, rat piss drinking buddies .........Sieg Heil-ing with their brand new and crispy brownshirts.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269320 Apr 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Transponders did get shut off moron. FAA can still track but the indent of the aircraft isn't on the screen. You don't know much about how things work do you?
My mistake, one dumb bwunker tried to dispute the FAA and proved his ignorance.
According to the FAA; when the transponder is shut off, the air traffic controllers only lose altitude they can still track the jet.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#269323 Apr 23, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Only on planet Twoofer Dumb is a YouTube video considered a "source"
<quoted text>
LOL.......you know he can't help himself.

Can you imagine the idiot running into a courthouse......of course the wrong courthouse yelling that he has over a thousand youtubers to prove 911 was an inside job.

I can't imagine how strong the boot in the ass to Onedope would be.....maybe enough to get him from the landing to the sidewalk without hitting one step.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#269324 Apr 23, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
I dont get it Peg, zipperhead is saying four hijacked airliners but hasn't he told us in the past that NO PLANE crashed in Shanksville or the Pentagon !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Yes he did, is he backtracking again?

Morning Rad!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269325 Apr 23, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Only on planet Twoofer Dumb is a YouTube video considered a "source"
<quoted text>
Yet another dumb bwunker steps up the plate.
The source is the FAA and the air traffic controllers who there tracking the jets on 9/11
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269326 Apr 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.......you know he can't help himself.
Can you imagine the idiot running into a courthouse......of course the wrong courthouse yelling that he has over a thousand youtubers to prove 911 was an inside job.
I can't imagine how strong the boot in the ass to Onedope would be.....maybe enough to get him from the landing to the sidewalk without hitting one step.
When you are defending ignorance... what does that make you
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#269327 Apr 23, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are defending ignorance... what does that make you
But you are all about propaganda.....evidence and proof free propaganda.

Have Zip Zorders explain it to you.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269328 Apr 23, 2014
The bwunkers are so gullible they believe everything their government tells them. If the government told them black is really green, they would be calling black people, green people.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269329 Apr 23, 2014
For the third or fouth time the source is the FAA and the air traffic controllers who were there tracking the jets on 9/11
How many times do we have to repeat ourselves before it soaks into a bwunkers mind.

who

Reading, UK

#269330 Apr 23, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Come on who ......You seem like a fairly intelligent guy compared to these other Twoof Twits ,,,, they vanished ???? Or were their remains never found
<quoted text>
Well they were in the building and yes, their remains were never found.
The fact is their remains were never found because they couldn't be found, the questions is why couldn't they find them.
Do you really expect me to believe that 1000 people were effectively obliterated to nothing as a result of a gravity driven building collapse?
I think they were pulverized along with the concrete.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#269331 Apr 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How do you know what the alleged hijackers knew?(And don't say everybody knows that!)
2. How can you shoot down any plane if you don't plan on coming within range?
3. When did you become an expert in transponders?
4. Are you an inflatable girl too?
5. If yes, how many psi does it take to blow you up?
Uh Huh Eh !
They think they are experts at everything... they think they are more knowledgeable than architects, engineers, physicists and they know more about transponders than the air traffic controllers.

I'm out of here for now, I've had enough of bwunkers stupidity for one morning.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#269332 Apr 23, 2014
so show us a document from the FAA saying that DUFUS#4 ...... a 9/11 Youtube video made by another brain dead Twoofer is NOT evidence
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another dumb bwunker steps up the plate.
The source is the FAA and the air traffic controllers who there tracking the jets on 9/11

Manhattan, New York

#269333 Apr 23, 2014
SEE DUFUS#4 this is EVIDENCE

FROM the NORAD TAPES 9/11/01

08:46:36
NASYPANY: Hi, sir. O.K., what—what we're doing, we're tryin' to locate this guy. We can't find him via I.F.F.[the Identification Friend or Foe system]. What we're gonna do, we're gonna hit up every track within a 25-mile radius of this Z-point [coordinate] that we put on the scope. Twenty-nine thousand [feet] heading 1-9-0 [east]. We're just gonna do—we're gonna try to find this guy. They can't find him. There's supposedly been threats to the cockpit. So we're just doing the thing …[off-mic conversation] True. And probably right now with what's going on in the cockpit it's probably really crazy. So, it probably needs to—that will simmer down and we'll probably get some better information.

09:34:01
WASHINGTON CENTER: Now, let me tell you this. I—I'll—we've been looking. We're—also lost American 77—
WATSON: American 77?
DOOLEY: American 77's lost—
WATSON: Where was it proposed to head, sir?
WASHINGTON CENTER: Okay, he was going to L.A. also—
WATSON: From where, sir?
WASHINGTON CENTER: I think he was from Boston also. Now let me tell you this story here. Indianapolis Center was working this guy—
WATSON: What guy?
WASHINGTON CENTER: American 77, at flight level 3-5-0 [35,000 feet]. However, they lost radar with him. They lost contact with him. They lost everything. And they don't have any idea where he is or what happened.

DOESN'T SOUND TO ME LIKE THEY WERE BEING TRACKED BY ATC
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#269334 Apr 23, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is their remains were never found because they couldn't be found, the questions is why couldn't they find them.
Do you really expect me to believe that 1000 people were effectively obliterated to nothing as a result of a gravity driven building collapse?
Pulverized, steamrolled, smeared, with respect to those whom perished.....the victims were sent through one big coffee grinder.....a roll grinder....not your kitchen counter pee-wee.
who

Reading, UK

#269335 Apr 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulverized, steamrolled, smeared, with respect to those whom perished.....the victims were sent through one big coffee grinder.....a roll grinder....not your kitchen counter pee-wee.
It's a morbid subject, but I think It should be brought up.

In a gravity driven collapse I would expect to see crushed bodies, dismembered limbs and a certain amount of DNA testing.
What I wouldn't expect is the fact that 1000 people could be reduced to nothing.
Again...show me a gravity driven collapse where one third of the buildings occupants could not be accounted for.
Or is this another 911 first like WTC7?
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#269336 Apr 23, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They think they are experts at everything... they think they are more knowledgeable than architects, engineers, physicists and they know more about transponders than the air traffic controllers.
I'm out of here for now, I've had enough of bwunkers stupidity for one morning.
Yeah......you've had enough of having your ass handed to you.

Dream a little dream for me numbskull.

Manhattan, New York

#269337 Apr 23, 2014
Well we know that about 36 x 10^11 joules of energy was released in each collpase .... that equals about 1.9 million pounds of TNT .... bodies and concrete don't stand up to well to that much power
who wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Bongo 46,268
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 19 min Paul really is dead 390
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min Robert F 691,987
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Aura Mytha 990,681
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 8 hr exposingm0r0ns 6,704
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 9 hr whatever 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web