well, im not sure

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#269237 Apr 21, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever
I know of no gravity building collapse where anything like one third of the victims vanished.
Do you?
Answer the questions correctly.

How many buildings historically were hit by very large passenger jet airliners , traveling at wide open throttle?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#269240 Apr 21, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs the scientific method, when we have computers with 3d graphics to present any lie we want?

Famcy? Huh eh, cough!

The anti-truth fanatics have a failure of understanding the concept of theoretical science vs. experimental science. The NIST fraud preyed on this ignorance by presenting theoretical science as an investigation, when experimental science was required.

They lack the fundamental understanding of the philosophy of science, which in turn leads them to not understand the basics of investigations.
Computer simulations can show something could occur, the scientific method of actual experimentation can prove what did occur. NIST failed completely in both attempts, as any science without open peer review is not valid.

They attack Gage's integrity, because they can't attack his message.

http://www.ae911truth.org/news/41-articles/34...

So always remember, compared to physical experimental science,

Insults Are Easier
You mean the scientific method that twoofers seem loathe to apply to their own nonsense?

Free fall [speed] & molten metal = cd?

Can you point out where and how scientific rigour was applied to that ridiculous canard?

Here's an example of a twoofer applying the scientific method to a yourube video;

Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!"

go
twoof
gone....

Canada

#269241 Apr 21, 2014
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>NIST manipulated parameters to get the desired result.... this is very easy with computer simulations, because one can "tweak" some parameters and most people would not even know it, unless they verify these details.
And your proof of that statement is....?

Oh right, twoofers don't do proof. They just regurgitate stupid.

Good twoofing!

Canada

#269242 Apr 21, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Au contraire mon ami !

There was no failure of fundamental understanding of the philosophy of science, or misunderstanding of the basics of investigations at all.

They knew just what they were doing.

They understood exactly that if they DID undertake a proper investigation, using the fundamental philosophy of science and utilizing the true basics of investigation, then their nefarious and evil plan would be found out.

Plausible deniability would not exist for the real perpetrators of the crime.

Instead we have the 9/11 Ommission Report and the MIST Report and the PENTGOBOOM Report and a number of equally hilarious govie reports which together totally circumvented any true understanding of the nature of what really happened at Ground Zero where many innocent American citizens and first responder heroes met their demise as collateral damage.

Uh Huh Eh !
You couldn't understand why elevator shafts being sealed would render an elevator inoperable.

You've fallen for the dumbest of dumb twoofer bs.

Your opinion regarding science is about as relevant as a flys opinion of a windshield.

Thanks for playing Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible!

Canada

#269243 Apr 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
I got really busy yesterday, I hope no one missed me too much.
The one thing that puzzles me the most... how so many, are so willing to believe that computer simulations are proof?
1.) When my former workplace tried using a computer simulation, it ended up costing them around $1.5 million for warranties.
2.) When truth researchers asked NIST to see the computer simulation program used for their report, NIST flatly refused. What are they hiding?
3.) In fact, NIST's own computer simulation of WTC 7 doesn't even match the way it actually came down. It came straight down from the bottom up, their simulation does not even begin to show that.
4.) Why did NIST ignore the massive core columns in the towers, the very columns that kept the building upright?
I don't claim to be an architect or an engineer, or a building expert... but damn, do you need to be???
Fk are you stump dumb!

Now go empty the sworf bins around the lathes.

Calgary, Canada

#269245 Apr 21, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
[Because apparently it's easy to launch a multi fronted attack involving thousands of people from governmental and non governmental agencies ...... What's hard is keeping the plot from being uncovered by a bunch of half wits on the Internet
<quoted text>
I can't even imagine how outrageous fiction must be in twooferdumb!

It's like the idjits are stuck in a permanent re-run of Scooby Doo.

Calgary, Canada

#269246 Apr 21, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe the videos you saw on the TV, two.
If you don't, none.
Uh Huh Eh !
Is no planes week here again!

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible!

Watch out for those windshields...and for gawd sakes, clean the damned slurpee machines!

Calgary, Canada

#269249 Apr 21, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're telling me is that 1000 people were obliterated to the point of not even being able to be accounted for, due to a gravity driven building collapse?
Sorry, my bullshit alarm is going off.......I'll get back to you later, once it's died down.
Oh who!

Your usually not a susceptible to such silliness as that.

1) The majority of the people who died were above the impact zone.

2) These peoples bodies were subjected to extreme forces as described by Aura in a previous post.

3) No one else, no scientists worth their salt anywhere, is making an issue of the fact that some bodies were rendered to almost nothing.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#269250 Apr 21, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe the videos you saw on the TV, two.
If you don't, none.
Uh Huh Eh !
What videos?
Be specific, or you will sound extraordinarily stupid.

Calgary, Canada

#269251 Apr 21, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You know Pie, I have thought , what's it like to a Twoofer, but I can't imagine being that delusional, that clueless, that misinformed , that out of touch with reality ...... To be honest I would be embarrassed to be a Twoofer
<quoted text>
I hear ya!

I wonder if these metal midgets are vocal about their delusions with family....friends (if they have any outside of twooferdumb). Of course they'd claim they are and after hearing their "evidunce", everyone is amazed and agrees with their pathetic azzes but given that many a twoofer has whined and snivelled about how friends and family have shunned them for being kooks, I highly doubt they say a word about twoof irl.

Calgary, Canada

#269253 Apr 21, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
More computer simulations no doubt .
No, just everything you've ever mindlessly regurgitated regarding 911 debunked...I don't blame you for being scared of it.

Calgary, Canada

#269254 Apr 21, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What videos?
Be specific, or you will sound extraordinarily stupid.
Too late!

Calgary, Canada

#269255 Apr 21, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
my father busted his ass for three years to come to America and start a new life and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank him for that ..... This onemale idiot lives here,hates this country, and never stops complaining .... What a LOSER
<quoted text>
Twooferdumb is nothing but a (very small) mass of idiots with entitlement issues.

People like your dad are what makes your country great!

Calgary, Canada

#269256 Apr 21, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Er... what was the question again?
Uh Huh Eh !
Playing stupid agi....oh, you're not playing!
<quoted text>
I didn't even know the black boxes weren't found. If true, then so much for that picture showing a Pentagon airliner passenger's body pretty much intact down to the skin. They claimed they found the engines inside that building with a 14 to 18 foot wide exploded entrance hole, yet couldn't find the black boxes or found them in an unusable state
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Where's the Boeing ?
I heard it was called a big fuhking airplane.
Or did it all go through that magic 20' rabbit hole that you say it did?
Huh Eh?!?!?!?!?!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Here's a composite, from a twoofer website no less, that shows the entry hole in the Pentagon is well over 20',
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis...
And again, one twoofer makes a claim that was utterly ridiculous and unsupportable and all twoofers since mindlessly chant the same mantra like cutists parroting scripture...because twooferdumb has no mechanism for expelling stupid.
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5029/07mw8...

Wut aboot thems >20' entry holes in that thar Pentaginny thingy again oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible?

Oh right, that hasn't mattered since you were debunked....after making such a big deal about it too!

Calgary, Canada

#269257 Apr 21, 2014
So how about you elevator boy-sheep?

How has being a full fledged kook affected your personal life?

Calgary, Canada

#269258 Apr 21, 2014
" twooferdumb has no mechanism for expelling stupid"

Truer words have never been spoken!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269259 Apr 21, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Er... what was the question again?

Uh Huh Eh !
I think the question was something about the collapse of the towers itself proves exotic incendiaries could not of been there, so the government was right to destroy evidence because they knew the fraudulent investigation would never care, would be controlled by incompetents, fed to an incompetent media, then fed to incompetent people like himself.

He also has no idea that video is the medium in which the 9/11 tragedy was broadcast to the world, he thinks he was there. So don't tell him, I think his little racist, eggshell mind would explode if he realized what was going on.

But one thing is not a myth, and that is Dudley only eats Spam and that makes his wife ugly, because

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269260 Apr 21, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Playing stupid agi....oh, you're not playing!

Insults Are Easier wrote, "<quoted text>
I didn't even know the black boxes weren't found. If true, then so much for that picture showing a Pentagon airliner passenger's body pretty much intact down to the skin. They claimed they found the engines inside that building with a 14 to 18 foot wide exploded entrance hole, yet couldn't find the black boxes or found them in an unusable state
"

Dr_Zorderz wrote, "Where's the Boeing ?
I heard it was called a big fuhking airplane.
Or did it all go through that magic 20' rabbit hole that you say it did?
Huh Eh?!?!?!?!?!"

Porkpie Hat wrote, "Here's a composite, from a twoofer website no less, that shows the entry hole in the Pentagon is well over 20',
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis...
And again, one twoofer makes a claim that was utterly ridiculous and unsupportable and all twoofers since mindlessly chant the same mantra like cutists parroting scripture...because twooferdumb has no mechanism for expelling stupid.
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5029/07mw8... ;

Wut aboot thems >20' entry holes in that thar Pentaginny thingy again oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible?

Oh right, that hasn't mattered since you were debunked....after making such a big deal about it too!
You missed your own replies from that time that claimed the engines bounced off the intact Pentagon windows, sheered off with the wings, then folded back and looped behind the fuselage, then followed it through the hole between the windows.

Is your desktop folder you save your spam in called Out Of Context?

Dudley DoWring just can't do right, because

Insults Are Easier

Calgary, Canada

#269261 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
You missed your own replies from that time that claimed the engines bounced off the intact Pentagon windows, sheered off with the wings, then folded back and looped behind the fuselage, then followed it through the hole between the windows.
Is your desktop folder you save your spam in called Out Of Context?
Dudley DoWring just can't do right, because
Insults Are Easier
Can you quote that?

Of course you can't because as always, lying is your only defense.

But hey, what about that hole you claimed was >20'?

That was obvious bullshit and you as well as every dolt who's ever fought for twoof has repeated it...yet you, in your own childish little way, can't man up to the fact that your sources lied....yet again!

And still waiting for you to show the scientific method being applied to statements you've made (and I can quote them) claiming molten steel/metal = cd and free fall [speed]= cd....oh right, you only (mis)apply your delusions on reality and completely ignore the fact that your own stance is so riddled with inaccuracies and el grande burro stupid that only rejects like yourself can possible fall for it.

But then,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss!

Calgary, Canada

#269262 Apr 21, 2014
And of course, to show how utterly inept ignoramuses like Ignorance are;
<quoted text>
Well anti-truth, plated steel has melted in office fires, but the point is steel never has.

Sa fking what?????

Steel has never melted in fires but plated steel has!

The obvious implication aside from complete scientific illiteracy is that plating steel lowers the melting point of....steel.

Such scientific rigour!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Aye Am Hoo Aye Am 47,356
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min nanoanomaly 990,739
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 17 min Doctor REALITY 492
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Robert F 692,187
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 32 min PrettyGirl 20
THANK YOU!!!!! Metro PCS Mobile Service!!! 35 min PrettyGirl 4
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr youll shoot your ... 16
More from around the web