yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268891 Apr 12, 2014
onemale wrote:
Black 9/11: Money, Motive, Technology, and Plausible Deniability
Special thanks to Michael C. Ruppert, Mark H. Gaffney, and Kevin Ryan for their dedicated research in bringing this information out of the shadowy black operations underworld from which it came. This video is a compilation of evidence they have uncovered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BsDtvu2uTuAXX
Any investigator knows to always look for motive in any crime. Who benefited? Investigators also know money is the world's greatest motive.
Proves nothing.

Location hidden

#268892 Apr 12, 2014
Nobody profited. It was sheer madness.
Pegasus

United States

#268894 Apr 12, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
I don't understand the video ..... It claims Wall Street bankers pulled off 9/11 .... But you guys have told us it was the Jews, then you said it was Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney ..... Then you said it was the Neo-Cons, then a bunch of military black ops guys ..... I wish you guys would get a cohesive narrative already <quoted text>
They don't know shit from Shinola.....full of accusations, won't and can't provide any evidence,......they jump from one beatdown inner 911 topic,....run when there links provide nothing but taking up board space.
All the Twoofers in the world yet only three haunt this forum......simply amazing.
Pegasus

Jersey City, NJ

#268896 Apr 12, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Twoof is growing that's why the could only get six people to show up for Occupy WTC7 ..... Not even the Occupy Wall Street guys want anything to do with these losers <quoted text>
LOL...oh yeah those Twoofers are flooding the streets.
You must have seen the handfuls of them in your travels in the Big Apple hey.

Location hidden

#268897 Apr 12, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
I don't understand the video ..... It claims Wall Street bankers pulled off 9/11 .... But you guys have told us it was the Jews, then you said it was Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney ..... Then you said it was the Neo-Cons, then a bunch of military black ops guys ..... I wish you guys would get a cohesive narrative already <quoted text>
Well placed and knowledgeable options traders cleaned up. Other opportunists profited especially in the defense business. Neither fact indicates involvement in a nefarious conspiracy.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#268901 Apr 12, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell what do Buddhists do?
Maybe you should spit in one hand and ask for a cohesive narrative that your little mind can comprehend in the other and see which fills up faster.
Now run off like a good little Buddha boy.
Uh Huh Eh !
May as well , it be faster results than asking you for something that made sense.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#268902 Apr 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell what do Buddhists do?
Maybe you should spit in one hand and ask for a cohesive narrative that your little mind can comprehend in the other and see which fills up faster.
Now run off like a good little Buddha boy.
Uh Huh Eh !
I thought your shift was over?

Looks like it was another blown Saturday night for Zip Zordope.....shitty life of a Twoofa.

I keep meaning to ask you if you taped your ears back yet Dumbo Dole Dolt.
Pegasus

Chicago, IL

#268904 Apr 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are your credentials???
Oh yeah your an engineer because you work around metal structures
Oh and you are a physicist because you are a science flunky
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself and having your head handed to you when you keep becoming cornered.

You have yet to prove anything except that you are a deviant.

Lets have a look at the sex offenders living in and around your area shall we.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#268906 Apr 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you now call yourself a born again Buddhist, you must be meditating up a storm these days.
So why don't you meditate for a cohesive narrative of 9/11 that your little pea brain can comprehend in one hand, spit in the other and see which one fills up faster?
The lord of his own delirious mind thinks its a good idea. ponyboy also agrees. Doncha ponyboy? The Dali Lame would of course say FUHK EM!
Now run along diminutive Buddha boy.
Uh Huh Eh !
Awww.....little Zippy got a fat head from drinking rat piss with your posse of wig wearing whackoffs?

Get some super glue and paste those Bonzo ears back will ya freak.
and
Don't go stalking for another 14 year old bride at any nearby zoo or the zookeeper will see those ears and throw you in the monkey cage.

You're do abetter job as the trash fetch at McDonalds ...Zip....Squirt....or whatever close association to the human race you are.

Be a man punk ....get off the dole,....hit the fucking bricks and earn an honest living for once in your fucked up life ya scumbucket.

Your mommy should have had you booted out of the basement years ago......now look what the poor bitch is stuck with.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#268907 Apr 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you now call yourself a born again Buddhist, you must be meditating up a storm these days.
So why don't you meditate for a cohesive narrative of 9/11 that your little pea brain can comprehend in one hand, spit in the other and see which one fills up faster?
The lord of his own delirious mind thinks its a good idea. ponyboy also agrees. Doncha ponyboy? The Dali Lame would of course say FUHK EM!
Now run along diminutive Buddha boy.
Uh Huh Eh !
Hey I didn't say it was a good idea, nor that I would do it.
I did say that it would produce more results than any requests asking you to produce any real answers.
That is exactly why I am your Lord though :)

Location hidden

#268908 Apr 13, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Buddha in his writings said he wasn't a god so there was no need to pray to him ..... What Buddhists do is meditate .... That's how they deal with Twits like you ..... There is a sect of Buddhists in Tibet that do pray but they pray to different idols
<quoted text>
Exactly. What would you expect from someone who believes in nefarious conspiracies without a shred of evidence?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268911 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself and having your head handed to you when you keep becoming cornered.
You have yet to prove anything except that you are a deviant.
Lets have a look at the sex offenders living in and around your area shall we.
It's the idiots on here who think they know more than experts with years of education in their field with decades of experience.
Now my question to you... why is it your life's greatest ambition to be Charlie boy's sidekick???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268912 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.....little Zippy got a fat head from drinking rat piss with your posse of wig wearing whackoffs?
Get some super glue and paste those Bonzo ears back will ya freak.
and
Don't go stalking for another 14 year old bride at any nearby zoo or the zookeeper will see those ears and throw you in the monkey cage.
You're do abetter job as the trash fetch at McDonalds ...Zip....Squirt....or whatever close association to the human race you are.
Be a man punk ....get off the dole,....hit the fucking bricks and earn an honest living for once in your fucked up life ya scumbucket.
Your mommy should have had you booted out of the basement years ago......now look what the poor bitch is stuck with.
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268913 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your shift was over?
Looks like it was another blown Saturday night for Zip Zordope.....shitty life of a Twoofa.
I keep meaning to ask you if you taped your ears back yet Dumbo Dole Dolt.
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself ???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268914 Apr 13, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Nobody profited. It was sheer madness.
I posted the evidence I found... where is your evidence to the contrary?
Just like the typical bwunker... just deny it and you think it is debunked.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268915 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever plan on proving something in regards to 911?
Injury to the Cerebral Cortex/Igbliss/Insults are Easy.....do you have any clue how paranoid you are on top of your delusions, but the world will always need pizza delivery drivers so you keep those pizzas landing hot and fast.
You really aren't cutout for the merry amusement of Twoof
You asked. "Do you ever plan on proving something in regards to 9/11?"
That is a good question but we should be asking you.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#268916 Apr 13, 2014
9/11 Truth Conspiracies: Why It's the Movement That Just Won't Die

"Pew Research has found that 73% of American citizens do not trust the government in Washington, D.C."

http://www.policymic.com/articles/62955/9-11-...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268917 Apr 13, 2014
Americans fear government more than terror
Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-fear-gov...

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-fear-gov...

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#268919 Apr 13, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Buddhism is NOT a religion Dufi, it's a philosophy for life that stresses compassion for others I don't consider myself a true Buddhist but I do enjoy the teachings of the Dali Llama ....... Now it's not my job to make up a cohesive narrative for you guys but if you want to challenge the official reality version of events you better have an idea of what happened instead according to you goofballs .... Until you do that nobody is going to take you seriously <quoted text>
What is wrong with you man? lol

Just stop. Get a life. lol

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#268922 Apr 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pigboy once again you are right and everyone else is wrong. I think there is a psychiatric term for that.

Once again you have knocked over all the pieces, shit all over the board and now you're strutting around like you've won the game. Chicken - pig they're all the same when you are trying to play an honest game.

Take another default winners trophy home and carefully place it next to all the others you have "won".

You have yet to post any pwoof of evidunce respective to your claim of terrorists, planes, fire and gravity on 9/11!

Uh Huh Eh !
o.O a pot kettle argument!

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

I don't merely tell you you're wrong. I've proven it.

Wanna talk stand down orders now?

>20' entry holes in the Pentagon?

All your claims have been torn to shreds dummy. Big difference between that and the arm flopping movements you make.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Boondog 879,882
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min Sangollirayanna8958 1,867
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min janeebee 8,249
Best way to play is taught at houston basketbal... 9 min hoopslessons 1
The Christian Atheist debate 19 min emperorjohn 3,906
Poll Why are Americans becoming so stupid? (Jun '08) 19 min Into The Night 151
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 49 min ctl 231
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr KayMarie 603,311
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 7 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web