no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268959 Apr 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely!
But then projection is all these idiots have to protect their thin little bubble of dumb.
They just want to feed their mental illness.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#268962 Apr 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So now anyone who doesn't think like you is mentally ill!?!?!?!?!?
There is a psychiatric term for that but I'll have to consult the DSM manual to find out exactly what it is.
Whatever it is, You fit it.
Uh Huh Eh !
You don't have to think like him to not be ill, you have to think like you to be ill.
See how that works? Glad I could help out with your diagnosis, now all you need is a padded cell and straight jacket.:)

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#268963 Apr 16, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>You know whats really funny hypocritical cartoon Canadian? You tuck and run every time you debate through insult, smear, and deception.

And your wife is ugly, because

Insults Are Easier
No Ignorance, what's really funny is actually "think" you're right!

And that I can easily prove my claim true since you've left a trail of stupid miles wide and years long behind you as you've ineptly tried to support the el grande burro lie of twoof by lying more.

Canada

#268966 Apr 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it if you can pigboy. Or squirm your little pigboy ass out of it and give us some reasons why you won't, or can't.

All you do is regurgitate old spam, spew hatred, dismiss out of hand, and ridicule anything and anyone that doesn't agree with your narrow vision of the little Canadian world you exist in.

Oh and your wife is ugly, and your children are unfortunately just like you.

What a miserable and lonely life you must lead.

Uh Huh Eh !
Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible!

Tell ya what moron, when I get to my home computer I'll spam a bunch of posts where I've, in my own words, shown how and why you mindless imbeciles are wrong and you post yours k?

Remember, using your own words, not the mindless cut and paste garbage you mutants think is so convincing.

Canada

#268967 Apr 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>They just want to feed their mental illness.
Well there's a lot of that in twooferdumb to feed!

Canada

#268968 Apr 16, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to think like him to not be ill, you have to think like you to be ill.
See how that works? Glad I could help out with your diagnosis, now all you need is a padded cell and straight jacket.:)
:-)
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268970 Apr 16, 2014
Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek, and Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth... discussing the evidence of 9/11... no speculation, just evidence.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#268971 Apr 16, 2014
You really need to learn what evidence is ..... and VanderBeek is not the governor of Nevada Dufus
onemale wrote:
Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek, and Richard Gage, foun
der of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth... discussing the evidence of 9/11... no speculation, just evidence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fx150aRXLYUXX
who

Reading, UK

#268973 Apr 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek, and Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth... discussing the evidence of 9/11... no speculation, just evidence.
That was interesting.
Only a matter of time my friend.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268974 Apr 16, 2014
YEAH ..... all those Dick Gage lies are "interesting"
who wrote:
<quoted text>
That was interesting.
Only a matter of time my friend.
who

Reading, UK

#268976 Apr 16, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You really need to learn what evidence is ..... and VanderBeek is not the governor of Nevada Dufus
<quoted text>
Interesting that he wants to be in my opinion.
who

Reading, UK

#268977 Apr 16, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
YEAH ..... all those Dick Gage lies are "interesting"
<quoted text>
Well lets just take Rumsfeld's word for it shall we......I mean the likes of Rumsfeld and Cheney wouldn't lie. They should (by the will of God) be the people to dictate the truth to the American public and the wider world.

F*ck off Radish....the jig is up, and it's only a matter of time before this goes mainstream.
Funny thing is, not that many people will be that surprised.
You might be though.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268979 Apr 16, 2014
Well let's see, he made $82,000 last year from A&E 9/11
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Gage get out of "lying" about what he sees as the truth? Does he make money off his "lies"?
What could possibly be his motive for "lying"?
Uh Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#268981 Apr 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So now anyone who doesn't think like you is mentally ill!?!?!?!?!?
There is a psychiatric term for that but I'll have to consult the DSM manual to find out exactly what it is.
Whatever it is, You fit it.
Uh Huh Eh !
Delusional much paranoid little man?

Total projection.

Location hidden

#268982 Apr 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Evidence is what IS, not what the lying govie tells you it is.
There is evidence in this video.
Why are these guys lying? What is their agenda. Truth seeking is a noble agenda. The political will of the govie is often times not.
The govie has been proven to murder many people to further their political ambitions, ie; control of the Middle Eastern countries on both sides of Iran and their oil and minerals.
9/11 was an inside job resulting a CD of all three WTC buildings.
Uh Huh Eh !
Proves nothing but your hopeless paranoia.

Location hidden

#268983 Apr 16, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there's a lot of that in twooferdumb to feed!
No doubt.

Location hidden

#268986 Apr 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopelessly Projecting Delusional Paranoid Little Man. Or woman, whatever you really are.
Thanks that's what I was looking for.
Uh Huh Eh !
Have you found any tangible evidence of your massive conspiracy yet?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268987 Apr 16, 2014
Go to GuideStar.Org , all no profits have to post their 990 forms there
in 2011 A&E 9/11 had

Total Revenues $469,362
Expenses Total Expenses $492,036

The salaries for Gage and others topped out at $107,417. That means salaries constitute 31% of AE911Truth’s expenses.

In other words, Richard Gage’s salary is 21% of all revenue received by AE911Truth in 2011

YES, TRUTH has been very good for Tricky Dick Gage
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHO told you that?
Uh Huh Eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268988 Apr 16, 2014
So how much more then 82,000 would Richard Gage have earned had he supported the 9/11 official story and the NIST report? That is the question you logic-less shills and drones should be asking yourself, not should Richard Gage, or any person who is attempting to spread truth, be compensated for their time to be able to afford to continue.

How much does John Gross make shilling the NIST Report? Or how much does that national anchor man/woman make for shilling their daily corporate government agenda?

You know why you never ask these questions? Because you are simply merchants of smear, thats why

Insults Are Easier

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268990 Apr 16, 2014
NO, actualy we are very interested in those numbers because you MORONS have said that more money was spent on the Lewinsky Investigation then the 9/11 Investigation ..... That of course was ANOTHER on of your LIES
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did the American sheeple pay to clean up and investigate 9/11 and to produce the 9/11 Ommission Report, the Mist Report and any other official govie report respective to 9/11?
You bwunkers aren't interested in these numbers are you?
So in comparison to Gage's earnings from his website how much did a Wall Street suit earn last year?
No matter, at 85B a month, the dollar that is too big to fail will collapse soon enough.
Uh Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 47,749
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min VIKING 971,547
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 51 min Classic 3,674
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr Baby-j2cra 164
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 646,307
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,004
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr Mustang GT Girl 4
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr oneear69 38,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web