no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268786 Apr 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proved my claim and you lose.
False, He boarded beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT, just because you are unreasonable, well, more of a total spastic does not distract from this fact.

Since: Apr 14

Sale, UK

#268787 Apr 9, 2014
Think about this though, a month before 9/11 happened Larry Silverstein (the owner of the towers) took out an insurance plan that just so happened to cover terrorist attacks, the insurance would payout $3.55 billion. Coincidence? I think not.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268788 Apr 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he pass through airport security? YOU said he did not pass through security at Logan. He DID pass through security at Portland and thus did NOT need to do it again at Logan.
Which airline personnel witnessed him boarding Flight 11 at Logan after not having to pass through security ?
The AA airport personnel's names who witnessed him boarding Flight 11 should be common knowledge,(because of course everyone knows he did) except that YOU can not provide them.
I can not either.
My claim is YOU can not prove he boarded the plane!
I certainly can't and you can not either.
I don't care how many times he might have gone through airport security or your foolish claim that everyone knows he was on Flight 11.
I have proved my claim and you lose.
The only chips you have are the buffalo chips floating in the water you have wasted and which is no longer Good water but pure SHIT!
Shame on you for wasting all that good water.
You lose by default. No trophy for you waste of good water.
Uh HUh Eh !
Didn't need to. It was a connector flight. It is clear you are just as ignorant of flight security as you are of 9/11.

The information is well established already. Ever heard of a flight manifest? All planes get boarded by airline personnel. All passengers purchase tickets.

You proved nothing. Prove he wasn't on the plane.

Location hidden

#268789 Apr 9, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
False, He boarded beyond a REASONABLE DOUBT, just because you are unreasonable, well, more of a total spastic does not distract from this fact.
Exactly.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268790 Apr 9, 2014
Morrisseyyyy wrote:
Think about this though, a month before 9/11 happened Larry Silverstein (the owner of the towers) took out an insurance plan that just so happened to cover terrorist attacks, the insurance would payout $3.55 billion. Coincidence? I think not.
Additional Terrorism insurance (due to the 1993 bombing), Larry wanted it lower, the board forced him to to go with a higher policy and they were still under-insured and he lost billions.

Great plan, Lets loose millions.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#268791 Apr 9, 2014
Prior to September 11, very few, if any, insurance policies excluded from coverage damage caused by terrorism. Typically, property and casualty (P&C) policies insured against “all -risks,” with the exception of certain specific types of losses such as those caused by “acts of war.” While there were acts of terrorism committed in the U.S. prior to 9/11, these acts were viewed as isolated attacks of fringe organizations, and unlikely to cause the type of damage that could undermine the stability of the insurance industry. The coordinated attacks of the World Trade Centers and Pentagon by a group of international terrorists forever changed this view and now specific terrorism policies are written to cover such incidents.- Richard J. Hillman Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment. Before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations, Committee on Financial Services, House of Representatives
Morrisseyyyy wrote:
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268795 Apr 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't prove he ever boarded the plane. Neither can you. No matter how you say it. Provide the flight manifest, show the eyeitness airline personnel being interviewed, cut & paste their deposition, anything that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did in fact board the plane.
LMFAO, You know as much about reasonable doubt as you do hearsay spastic knuckle- dragging mouth-breather!

Now get those fries to customer 23.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268796 Apr 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that you already have.
Uh Huh Eh !
If only you knew, but hey, work hard, study what you do and in no time you can be head fry cook.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268797 Apr 9, 2014
Hearsay evidence is admitted, as long as the person you are talking about is dead? I would think it would go more like this, if a witness has second hand information about an event, then they can't say they knew that event happened.

So how many cases you won, Clarance? I would think your repetition of "link or lie" in cross-examinations precludes you from a large number of victories.

To our non-American readers, don't believe for a second our courts are commonly filled with the results garnered from heresay evidence, because they aren't.

From Chucks own State Bar:

https://www.ohiobar.org/ForPublic/Resources/L...

Q: What is "hearsay" evidence, and why is it usually not accepted?

A: One type of evidence that usually is not allowed by the rules of evidence is "hearsay." Hearsay is what might be called "second-hand" evidence. It usually involves a witness testifying not about what he or she personally saw or heard, but to establish as a fact something someone else told the witness. Hearsay evidence is generally not admissible because it may place crucial evidence before the court without allowing the other side to confront the person who is being quoted to challenge the accuracy of the statement or the credibility of the person who made it.

So dead or not, unless the father has first hand info of his son boarding the plane, it aint gettin let in, because its not going to verify the event occurred.

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#268799 Apr 9, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't prove he ever boarded the plane. Neither can you. No matter how you say it. Provide the flight manifest, show the eyewitness airline personnel being interviewed, cut & paste their deposition, anything that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he did in fact board the plane.
You can not do this. I can't either, ergo something else must have occurred.
Show that the information has been established already. If that is true it would be a simple matter to cut & paste it HERE.
Like I said before, I can't do it. You say it is well established, LET"S SEE IT.
Put up or SHUT THE FUHK UP.
You have proved nothing except that you can not prove Atta was on AA Flight 11.
Uh Huh Eh !
It has already been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he both boarded the plane and flew it. Prove he didn't moron.

Location hidden

#268800 Apr 9, 2014
Here is what happened.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/specials/se...

Passenger manifest for flight 11 showing Mohamed Atta on the plane.

http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/evidence/d...

Location hidden

#268801 Apr 9, 2014
More evidence that Mohamed Atta was on flight 11.

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/images/chart/...

Location hidden

#268802 Apr 9, 2014
At the gate With the cargo doors of Flight 11 closed, two final pieces of luggage arrive. Ramp workers decide not to delay the flight's departure for the bags marked "M. Atta." The luggage is held for the next flight to Los Angeles.- See more at: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/specials/se...

Location hidden

#268803 Apr 9, 2014
At 8:19 a.m., flight attendant Betty Ong calls the American Airlines reservation office in Cary, N.C. She says, "The cockpit is not answering, somebody's stabbed in business class -- and I think there's Mace -- that we can't breathe -- I don't know, I think we're getting hijacked." Ong will remain on the line for approximately 25 minutes, offering key pieces of information such as the hijackers' original seating assignments.- See more at: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/specials/se...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#268805 Apr 9, 2014
Ah poor WasteOfWater, she barely knows she's alive, much less anything else.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#268807 Apr 9, 2014
Did you stay up late writing that, catfish?

Hope not, because

Insults Are Easier
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#268808 Apr 10, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Ah poor WasteOfWater, she barely knows she's alive, much less anything else.
Insults Are Easier
Well looky here...Injury to the Cerebral Cortex/Ignorance is Bliss/Insults are Easy making a total ass of itself as Insults can't get a handle on something defined before it's eyes.

Insults/Ignorance/moron do you do anything.....anything but grind bunk for Twoof?
Pegasus

Hollywood, FL

#268809 Apr 10, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that your claim? Can you show it here?
Just because you say it's so don't make it true.
I can't prove much in this situation and neither can you and your wild speculation and conjecture doesn't go very far.
The question before us is can you prove he did? Fuhkstick !?!?!?!?!?
Uh Huh Eh !
LMAO......what's wrong there Zip Zorders are you becoming unglued?
Did WasteWater school you?

How can you freaking live with yourself knowing you are basically a human Pinata.....?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#268810 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>
10 or 12 links huh? Then tell me, why would you criticize that other poster for posting links at all when you do exactly the same thing?
You are not stupid, right?
And of course you ignored the fact that I already stated that that post is meant to mock idiots who think posting a link wins the argument by default.

Your failed logic defines you Ignorance.

See dummy, I don't typically use links AS my argument, I use them to support my argument.

I know, you don't get it....that's partially what makes you ignorant and a twoofer.
<quoted text>
Remember those links you posted about fires melting steel that you use to this day to claim I lied about reading them? The real story is not if I read them or not before I responded, which I didn't, the real story is not one if them was an office fire, and not one was similar to the WTC fire.
And....?

Now what was that idiotic canard all twoofers spew about jet fuel again Ignorance?

Oh ya, "jet fuel can't melt steel".

See low brow, at least a few of those links were address that exact canard and showing that fuels with a medium of similar energy density cause fires where reports of molten steel are made.

And lets also remember that office fires are typically hotter than house fires given the contents and increased amount of hydrocarbons in the form of plastics in office buildings.
<quoted text>
But to this day, you will claim I attempted to say plating steel with another type of metal lowers the melting point of the steel to avoid the fact that your own links are pure barf.
Its tough for you being an agent of dis-info and a smear merchant, isn't it Dudley DoWrong?
Which is why
Insults Are Easier
Your main problem Ignorance is the dunning kruger effect where you think you understand something yet it's extremely obvious you don't.

That leads you to state very dumb things which always come back to bite you in the azz and only serve to undermine what you're trying to support.

And you did claim that moron....I'll post a link tonight.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#268812 Apr 10, 2014
<quoted text>How many links do you have on the heavy drooling post you have been copying and spamming this forum for years?

Damn Dudley, you're stupid and your wife is ugly.

Insults Are Easier
Almost everything I say is based on knowledge with citations to support it.

It's the way arguments work in the real world...where as in twooferdumb, you make an idiotic claim then add a yourube video made by an equally inept moron and pretend you won the argument.

Oh and, oh the irony ignorance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min WasteWater 585,682
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min WasteWater 3,919
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Paul Porter1 830,159
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 28 min rajivas 92
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 34 min Neelakaran 6,402
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 35 min Anon 93
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min WasteWater 99,230
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Angel god dr Shrink 611,941
More from around the web