yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#268954 Apr 15, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
You can't have Spam without Pork, right Dudley?
I'm surprised you haven't changed your moniker to "Tuck Tail and Run" yet.

For obvious reasons...obviously.

Canada

#268955 Apr 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>pigboy can you point to any post of yours where you did something other than regurgitate old posts, dismiss relevant questions and new relevant information, ridicule the poster and call them third grade names?
Of course you can't....because that's really all you do is regurgitate old posts, dismiss relevant questions and new information, ridicule the poster presenting them, and call them third grade names. All for the sake of inflating your own massively narcissistic ego. It must chap your shitty chicharrones to be you!

Uh Huh Eh !
I can, can you?

Nope, you can't say a thing in your own words because you haven't got a clue about anything related to 911 and have repeatedly proven that.

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Another few hundred slurpee sales and you'll be able to afford a down payment on a clue...maybe.

Canada

#268956 Apr 15, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I would call his post a projection. lol
Purely!

But then projection is all these idiots have to protect their thin little bubble of dumb.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268957 Apr 15, 2014
The Corporate Government News will tell you the Bundy family are thieves who are trying to steal from the American people.

The reality is the Federal Government are the thieves who are stealing from the American people, and are trying to steal from the Bundy's.

http://youtu.be/bD61YFxUga4

Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 of the US Constitution states the Federal Government has no claim to any area outside of DC beyond forts and other useful buildings consisting of area's no larger then 10 miles square - yet they make claim to 90% of Nevada.

State Law and Common Law agree that Bundy family have clear claim to the grazing rights of that land, the Federal Government even agrees because they negotiated to buy that land from the Bundy's 7 years ago, yet today are claiming they are owed a million dollars for grazing fees on that same land.

I quit watching the news about 10 years ago to prevent my own indoctrination, I advise others to do the same. Learn about the Constitution, obey only the laws that adhere to it, and act American.

And when a ignorant Canadian tries to tell you to lay down and worship the crown, tell him his wife is ugly, because

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268958 Apr 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised you haven't changed your moniker to "Tuck Tail and Run" yet.

For obvious reasons...obviously.
You know whats really funny hypocritical cartoon Canadian? You tuck and run every time you debate through insult, smear, and deception.

And your wife is ugly, because

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268959 Apr 15, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely!
But then projection is all these idiots have to protect their thin little bubble of dumb.
They just want to feed their mental illness.

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#268962 Apr 15, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So now anyone who doesn't think like you is mentally ill!?!?!?!?!?
There is a psychiatric term for that but I'll have to consult the DSM manual to find out exactly what it is.
Whatever it is, You fit it.
Uh Huh Eh !
You don't have to think like him to not be ill, you have to think like you to be ill.
See how that works? Glad I could help out with your diagnosis, now all you need is a padded cell and straight jacket.:)

Canada

#268963 Apr 16, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>You know whats really funny hypocritical cartoon Canadian? You tuck and run every time you debate through insult, smear, and deception.

And your wife is ugly, because

Insults Are Easier
No Ignorance, what's really funny is actually "think" you're right!

And that I can easily prove my claim true since you've left a trail of stupid miles wide and years long behind you as you've ineptly tried to support the el grande burro lie of twoof by lying more.

Canada

#268966 Apr 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it if you can pigboy. Or squirm your little pigboy ass out of it and give us some reasons why you won't, or can't.

All you do is regurgitate old spam, spew hatred, dismiss out of hand, and ridicule anything and anyone that doesn't agree with your narrow vision of the little Canadian world you exist in.

Oh and your wife is ugly, and your children are unfortunately just like you.

What a miserable and lonely life you must lead.

Uh Huh Eh !
Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible!

Tell ya what moron, when I get to my home computer I'll spam a bunch of posts where I've, in my own words, shown how and why you mindless imbeciles are wrong and you post yours k?

Remember, using your own words, not the mindless cut and paste garbage you mutants think is so convincing.

Canada

#268967 Apr 16, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>They just want to feed their mental illness.
Well there's a lot of that in twooferdumb to feed!

Canada

#268968 Apr 16, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to think like him to not be ill, you have to think like you to be ill.
See how that works? Glad I could help out with your diagnosis, now all you need is a padded cell and straight jacket.:)
:-)
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268970 Apr 16, 2014
Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek, and Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth... discussing the evidence of 9/11... no speculation, just evidence.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#268971 Apr 16, 2014
You really need to learn what evidence is ..... and VanderBeek is not the governor of Nevada Dufus
onemale wrote:
Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek, and Richard Gage, foun
der of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth... discussing the evidence of 9/11... no speculation, just evidence.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fx150aRXLYUXX
who

Reading, UK

#268973 Apr 16, 2014
onemale wrote:
Nevada Governor David Lory VanDerBeek, and Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth... discussing the evidence of 9/11... no speculation, just evidence.
That was interesting.
Only a matter of time my friend.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268974 Apr 16, 2014
YEAH ..... all those Dick Gage lies are "interesting"
who wrote:
<quoted text>
That was interesting.
Only a matter of time my friend.
who

Reading, UK

#268976 Apr 16, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You really need to learn what evidence is ..... and VanderBeek is not the governor of Nevada Dufus
<quoted text>
Interesting that he wants to be in my opinion.
who

Reading, UK

#268977 Apr 16, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
YEAH ..... all those Dick Gage lies are "interesting"
<quoted text>
Well lets just take Rumsfeld's word for it shall we......I mean the likes of Rumsfeld and Cheney wouldn't lie. They should (by the will of God) be the people to dictate the truth to the American public and the wider world.

F*ck off Radish....the jig is up, and it's only a matter of time before this goes mainstream.
Funny thing is, not that many people will be that surprised.
You might be though.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268979 Apr 16, 2014
Well let's see, he made $82,000 last year from A&E 9/11
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Gage get out of "lying" about what he sees as the truth? Does he make money off his "lies"?
What could possibly be his motive for "lying"?
Uh Huh Eh !

Location hidden

#268981 Apr 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So now anyone who doesn't think like you is mentally ill!?!?!?!?!?
There is a psychiatric term for that but I'll have to consult the DSM manual to find out exactly what it is.
Whatever it is, You fit it.
Uh Huh Eh !
Delusional much paranoid little man?

Total projection.

Location hidden

#268982 Apr 16, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Evidence is what IS, not what the lying govie tells you it is.
There is evidence in this video.
Why are these guys lying? What is their agenda. Truth seeking is a noble agenda. The political will of the govie is often times not.
The govie has been proven to murder many people to further their political ambitions, ie; control of the Middle Eastern countries on both sides of Iran and their oil and minerals.
9/11 was an inside job resulting a CD of all three WTC buildings.
Uh Huh Eh !
Proves nothing but your hopeless paranoia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 min Seentheotherside 464
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min Voyeur 39,216
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 20 min Truthiness 24
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 44 min Scaritual 87,943
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 1 hr rocko 44
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Gods r Delusions ... 665,168
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr karl44 977,199
The Future of Politics in America 21 hr Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web