no

well, im not sure

Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#268902 Apr 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray tell what do Buddhists do?
Maybe you should spit in one hand and ask for a cohesive narrative that your little mind can comprehend in the other and see which fills up faster.
Now run off like a good little Buddha boy.
Uh Huh Eh !
I thought your shift was over?

Looks like it was another blown Saturday night for Zip Zordope.....shitty life of a Twoofa.

I keep meaning to ask you if you taped your ears back yet Dumbo Dole Dolt.
Pegasus

Detroit, MI

#268904 Apr 13, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are your credentials???
Oh yeah your an engineer because you work around metal structures
Oh and you are a physicist because you are a science flunky
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself and having your head handed to you when you keep becoming cornered.

You have yet to prove anything except that you are a deviant.

Lets have a look at the sex offenders living in and around your area shall we.
Pegasus

Elizabeth, NJ

#268906 Apr 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you now call yourself a born again Buddhist, you must be meditating up a storm these days.
So why don't you meditate for a cohesive narrative of 9/11 that your little pea brain can comprehend in one hand, spit in the other and see which one fills up faster?
The lord of his own delirious mind thinks its a good idea. ponyboy also agrees. Doncha ponyboy? The Dali Lame would of course say FUHK EM!
Now run along diminutive Buddha boy.
Uh Huh Eh !
Awww.....little Zippy got a fat head from drinking rat piss with your posse of wig wearing whackoffs?

Get some super glue and paste those Bonzo ears back will ya freak.
and
Don't go stalking for another 14 year old bride at any nearby zoo or the zookeeper will see those ears and throw you in the monkey cage.

You're do abetter job as the trash fetch at McDonalds ...Zip....Squirt....or whatever close association to the human race you are.

Be a man punk ....get off the dole,....hit the fucking bricks and earn an honest living for once in your fucked up life ya scumbucket.

Your mommy should have had you booted out of the basement years ago......now look what the poor bitch is stuck with.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#268907 Apr 13, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you now call yourself a born again Buddhist, you must be meditating up a storm these days.
So why don't you meditate for a cohesive narrative of 9/11 that your little pea brain can comprehend in one hand, spit in the other and see which one fills up faster?
The lord of his own delirious mind thinks its a good idea. ponyboy also agrees. Doncha ponyboy? The Dali Lame would of course say FUHK EM!
Now run along diminutive Buddha boy.
Uh Huh Eh !
Hey I didn't say it was a good idea, nor that I would do it.
I did say that it would produce more results than any requests asking you to produce any real answers.
That is exactly why I am your Lord though :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268908 Apr 13, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Buddha in his writings said he wasn't a god so there was no need to pray to him ..... What Buddhists do is meditate .... That's how they deal with Twits like you ..... There is a sect of Buddhists in Tibet that do pray but they pray to different idols
<quoted text>
Exactly. What would you expect from someone who believes in nefarious conspiracies without a shred of evidence?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268911 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself and having your head handed to you when you keep becoming cornered.
You have yet to prove anything except that you are a deviant.
Lets have a look at the sex offenders living in and around your area shall we.
It's the idiots on here who think they know more than experts with years of education in their field with decades of experience.
Now my question to you... why is it your life's greatest ambition to be Charlie boy's sidekick???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268912 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.....little Zippy got a fat head from drinking rat piss with your posse of wig wearing whackoffs?
Get some super glue and paste those Bonzo ears back will ya freak.
and
Don't go stalking for another 14 year old bride at any nearby zoo or the zookeeper will see those ears and throw you in the monkey cage.
You're do abetter job as the trash fetch at McDonalds ...Zip....Squirt....or whatever close association to the human race you are.
Be a man punk ....get off the dole,....hit the fucking bricks and earn an honest living for once in your fucked up life ya scumbucket.
Your mommy should have had you booted out of the basement years ago......now look what the poor bitch is stuck with.
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268913 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your shift was over?
Looks like it was another blown Saturday night for Zip Zordope.....shitty life of a Twoofa.
I keep meaning to ask you if you taped your ears back yet Dumbo Dole Dolt.
Do you have a purpose in all of the game you play other than making an ass of yourself ???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268914 Apr 13, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Nobody profited. It was sheer madness.
I posted the evidence I found... where is your evidence to the contrary?
Just like the typical bwunker... just deny it and you think it is debunked.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268915 Apr 13, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever plan on proving something in regards to 911?
Injury to the Cerebral Cortex/Igbliss/Insults are Easy.....do you have any clue how paranoid you are on top of your delusions, but the world will always need pizza delivery drivers so you keep those pizzas landing hot and fast.
You really aren't cutout for the merry amusement of Twoof
You asked. "Do you ever plan on proving something in regards to 9/11?"
That is a good question but we should be asking you.

onemale

Charleston, IL

#268916 Apr 13, 2014
9/11 Truth Conspiracies: Why It's the Movement That Just Won't Die

"Pew Research has found that 73% of American citizens do not trust the government in Washington, D.C."

http://www.policymic.com/articles/62955/9-11-...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268917 Apr 13, 2014
Americans fear government more than terror
Astonishing poll results for 1st time since 9/11 hijackings

http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-fear-gov...

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/americans-fear-gov...

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#268919 Apr 13, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Buddhism is NOT a religion Dufi, it's a philosophy for life that stresses compassion for others I don't consider myself a true Buddhist but I do enjoy the teachings of the Dali Llama ....... Now it's not my job to make up a cohesive narrative for you guys but if you want to challenge the official reality version of events you better have an idea of what happened instead according to you goofballs .... Until you do that nobody is going to take you seriously <quoted text>
What is wrong with you man? lol

Just stop. Get a life. lol

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#268922 Apr 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pigboy once again you are right and everyone else is wrong. I think there is a psychiatric term for that.

Once again you have knocked over all the pieces, shit all over the board and now you're strutting around like you've won the game. Chicken - pig they're all the same when you are trying to play an honest game.

Take another default winners trophy home and carefully place it next to all the others you have "won".

You have yet to post any pwoof of evidunce respective to your claim of terrorists, planes, fire and gravity on 9/11!

Uh Huh Eh !
o.O a pot kettle argument!

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

I don't merely tell you you're wrong. I've proven it.

Wanna talk stand down orders now?

>20' entry holes in the Pentagon?

All your claims have been torn to shreds dummy. Big difference between that and the arm flopping movements you make.

Canada

#268923 Apr 14, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>So what are your credentials???
Oh yeah your an engineer because you work around metal structures
Oh and you are a physicist because you are a science flunky
Oh Manyfails! Your fallacious bs continues to make a fool of you.

My credentials involve the daily application of structural fabrication codes such as AWS D1.1 and CSA W47/59.

My credentials allow me to understand why the valves in my engine don't warp.

My credentials allow me to understand why I should listen to a structural engineer over a software engineer regarding building collapses.

You sweep up around a lathe.

Canada

#268924 Apr 14, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>If Jim Fetzer with credentials, is a kook...
just think... what that makes you with no credentials at all.
Simply making up theories as you do, and denying everything as you do, and sprewing insults and childish ridicule as you do, proves nothing and debunks nothing
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you're not very bright.
Really, really obvious.

Did you know that 180mph is slower than 500mph?

Of course you don't, you're far too stupid to understand that simple fact.

E=1/2m(v*v) ring a bell?

Of course it doesn't, you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

Now would E increase with velocity?

No manyfails, I'm not asking you since you're just too stupid to understand.

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*55,580kg(80m/s*80m/s)=17 7,856kJ

[email protected] empty

E=1/2*57,840kg(223m/s*223m/s)= 1,438,162kJ

Oh look! Of course you never bothered to verify anything you "read" (see
mindlessly regurgitated) and you're dead wrong about the energy of impact.
BTW, a the lightest 767 is heavier than the heaviest 707 you moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_707#Speci...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_767#Speci...

(My calculations are based on a 757 is your best case scenario to win the
argument and you still lose by a landslide!)

The good news is, with friends like you twoof needs no enemies.

The bad news is, you are every bit as dumb as I thought.

But hey, good luck with that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Canada

#268925 Apr 14, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Is "moron" that the extent of your vocabulary.
Or is that what your mom always called you?
Moron is the logical conclusion when reason your posts.

Canada

#268926 Apr 14, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh course you don't like this link the beginning describes you too well.
Here's one that describes you to a tee!

mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/
nouninformal
a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod; More
antonyms: genius

Canada

#268929 Apr 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pigboy, just how did you come to the idiotic conclusion that I cared whether You think I ever proved anything to your satisfaction or not? Or for that matter any bwunkers satisfaction?

Oh let me guess, you thought it up all by yourself. Got it.

NewsFlash:

I don't give a shit in Hell what you take think. DUUUHHHH

I just like to watch you make an idiot out of yourself the more you post your inane ridiculing and hand-waving dismissive third grade level drivel on this little forum.

Even most real 100% Canadians are not as stupid as you. And they are among the stupidest morons on the planet. Witness the mayor of Toronto.

Uh Huh Eh !
Now that you've concluded that, try reasoning why there should be another investigation into 911 based on the idiocy bottom of the barrel imbeciles like yourself accept as fact.

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible!

Your cognitive dissonance is showing!

Canada

#268930 Apr 14, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>The above is an example of a Canadian sentence. Written by pigboy who is not even a real Canadian.

But since he thinks he's still in kindergarten we'll overlook his shortcomings respective to the English language.

We know that's the best he can do.

Uh Huh Eh !
And yet I outthink you pack of drool producing morons at every turn!

Go figure eh oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Phooey 646,409
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 48,219
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 20 min HipGnosis 182,631
Would a Somali girl marry a non-Somali man in L... (Dec '13) 21 min LMH1983 96
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 22 min ChristineM 445,702
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 44,650
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 30 min PaykasaKartBozdurma 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 971,606
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web