no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#268402 Apr 4, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is at least 3x + velocity.
That means when the Undertaker of the WWE does the Tombstone maneuver he is holding 900 pounds for a 300 pound wrestler. When he did that with the wrestler Mark Henry, the Undertaker was holding over 1200 pounds.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#268403 Apr 4, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the nearest airport to the towers.
There is one near the Pentagon with the take off and landing approach over it and is that why they have missile batteries there,to shoot down and planes that are flying near it?

Is there a plane shot down every hour or "the real moron stand up"
onemale wrote:
I can't think they would build two towers where planes come in for a landing.
Lost in fog

Homehill,QLD

#268404 Apr 4, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Da plane, Da plane.....
Isn't it funny how many people saw the planes yet twoof comes up with missiles and drones.
Go figure!
Twoofer will now prove there was planes but couldn't do the damage they did.While doing this they will debunk all the last months no plane evidence.

I want a new investigation by Team twoof and I want the fist row seats,its going to be good.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#268405 Apr 5, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see what happened here last night, you idiots are trying to overly complicate simplicities, because the Canadian Ham composed an essay about faster moving objects cause greater damage - when he simply could have said faster moving objects cause greater damage.
In his quest to appear smart to the brainwashed masses, Pork Dork illustrates Einstein's belief, if you can't explain something simply, you simply do not understand it.
So you two idiots were pontificating the nature of stall speed to explain the notion that the towers were designed only to withstand a stalling jet without fuel. Because of course, when lost in fog, stall the plane out.
Nothing gets passed you two titans of intellect.
Insults Are Easier
I'm sure any ability to puzzle out Newtons laws or use critical reasoning skills to understand what the design intentions and limitations, there of concerning the wtc's impact resistance.
Flew under your head which resides somewhere in outer space with the rest of your little space cadet twoof troopers. But if you still can't figure it out, you can try this simple test.
Take a 50 cal. musket ball and drop it on your foot.
Then pack it into the musket properly with black powder, fire it at your foot.
Then you will discover what F = ma is all about.
120 N vs 7680 N
who

Reading, UK

#268406 Apr 5, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the inconvenient fact that the planes were hijacked and crashed. The motive was clearly with the hijackers.
I must ask, motive to do what exactly?
Oh piss off Charles.
If you want to talk motive ( as if you give a crap), you should do your own research.
For the most part much of the information for motive is online.

Homehill,QLD

#268407 Apr 5, 2014
-Web wrote:
The only explanation Nist gave was, if there was molten steel or iron, it would have been “due to the high temperature resulting from long exposure to combustion within the pile.”
after the collapse.
NIST claimed that the buildings were brought down by building fires, which at most could have reached 1,000°C(1,832°F.)
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
1,000°C(1,832°F.)? you might be onto something here.

What is the critical temperature(cannot safely support its load) of the type of structural steel used in the twin towers?

Funny I never read anything from the 2500 A&Es about this
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#268408 Apr 5, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
1,000°C(1,832°F.)? you might be onto something here.
What is the critical temperature(cannot safely support its load) of the type of structural steel used in the twin towers?
Funny I never read anything from the 2500 A&Es about this
Fair to say at 950 degrees fahrenheit steel is expanding,......1100 degrees fahrenheit A36 steel has hit the yeild point and lost approx 50% of it's strentgh.
Truthers just can't get the fact that that weakened steel had to fall vertically downward onto non- weakened steel but the over burdening weight of the HEAT failed steel..........was too much of a load on the non-heated steel.
If shearing clips and beam connections, wind-bracing structurals get overloaded and fail in rapid succession the sound along would easily mimic that of explosions but Truthers can't think beyond the tip of their long pointed noses.
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#268409 Apr 5, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax dollars from Americans pay the politicians so they work for us and should be held accountable for lying.
Hopefully Bush and Cheney will be tried for war crimes both of them need to go to prison.
I think Benjamin had it right if only....
Benjamin Franklin considered proposing that elected government officials not be paid for their service. Other Founding Fathers, however, decided otherwise.
And do tell if polticians were not paid how would you solve the problems of kickbacks and kickbacks/lobbyists?

YOU CAN'T......
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#268410 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In your own words, "The Trade Towers were designed to be hit by a 707 coming in for a landing'
Where were the jets going to land in downtown Manhattan???
On top of the towers???
Proof read your posts and see how stupid you sound
Do you comprehend anything you read jackass?

Add your arrogance on top of that and you become Super Jackass.

It's no wonder why you got shit-canned for not properly sweeping the floors.
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#268411 Apr 5, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see what happened here last night, you idiots are trying to overly complicate simplicities, because the Canadian Ham composed an essay about faster moving objects cause greater damage - when he simply could have said faster moving objects cause greater damage.
In his quest to appear smart to the brainwashed masses, Pork Dork illustrates Einstein's belief, if you can't explain something simply, you simply do not understand it.
So you two idiots were pontificating the nature of stall speed to explain the notion that the towers were designed only to withstand a stalling jet without fuel. Because of course, when lost in fog, stall the plane out.
Nothing gets passed you two titans of intellect.
Insults Are Easier
Injury to the Cerebral Cortex/Insults Are Easy nice little rant.....but did you happen to bring some evidence?

A tidbit?
A scrap?
A nanobit?
A molecule?

Guess not.........don't quit your job pushing that hotdog cart........SUCKA.
Pegasus

Philadelphia, PA

#268412 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
That means when the Undertaker of the WWE does the Tombstone maneuver he is holding 900 pounds for a 300 pound wrestler. When he did that with the wrestler Mark Henry, the Undertaker was holding over 1200 pounds.
Yep .........but the Undertaker can actually shoulder press a transit bus with his super human abilitys,.......he can snag a fly out of mid air by it's balls too.

Just imagine if the WWF characters had been in those cockpits of the aircraft and showed those hijackers a thing or two........hey Onemale why don't you see if you can get your for-real life wrestlers to double as air marshalls to subdue any threat because we know flying the aircraft would be totally out of the question because you need the ample room of first class to drop your drawers to blast steroids in your leg.

I don't think anybody would notice a guy wearing a stove pipe hat, eye shadow, and a pissed off look on his face as an air marshall.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268413 Apr 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the insults in your post you little carrot snapper......lmao, I'm waiting for the day you will bring forth some evidence to your bogus claims.
Why do I insult you Truther morons?
Because insults are the only thing in life you clowns understand.......case closed.
Get a job meathead.
Oh your would like that wouldn't you?
You could throw insults and ridicule without anyone striking back... you're living in a dreamworld
You're nothing more than Charlie boy's sidekick
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268414 Apr 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep .........but the Undertaker can actually shoulder press a transit bus with his super human abilitys,.......he can snag a fly out of mid air by it's balls too.
Just imagine if the WWF characters had been in those cockpits of the aircraft and showed those hijackers a thing or two........hey Onemale why don't you see if you can get your for-real life wrestlers to double as air marshalls to subdue any threat because we know flying the aircraft would be totally out of the question because you need the ample room of first class to drop your drawers to blast steroids in your leg.
I don't think anybody would notice a guy wearing a stove pipe hat, eye shadow, and a pissed off look on his face as an air marshall.
Peggy is taking lessons from Charlie boy
Totally dodging the point
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268415 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing more than Charlie boy's sidekick
How's your sidekick, still sucking on your kickstand?
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268416 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Peggy is taking lessons from Charlie boy
Totally dodging the point
Come on, send us picxs of your mom, maybe if she is really really hot some might understand!(Likely Not though, but lets give it a try)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268417 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenmotherdidler thinks science, he thinks all star wresslin!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268418 Apr 5, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the Undertaker can hold 1200 pounds?
That's interesting according to this site the strongest man in the world can lift 975 pounds.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/watch-the-wor...

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268419 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the nearest airport to the towers.
I can't think they would build two towers where planes come in for a landing.
May the real moron stand up .
Let's ask the person who wrote the report mother diddler.

ROBERTSON TOOK THE TIME TO CALCULATE HOW WELL HIS TOWERS WOULD HANDLE THE IMPACT FROM A BOEING 707, THE LARGEST JETLINER IN SERVICE AT THE TIME. HE SAYS THAT HIS CALCULATIONS ASSUMED A PLANE LOST IN A FOG WHILE SEARCHING FOR AN AIRPORT AT RELATIVELY LOW SPEED, LIKE THE B-25 BOMBER. He concluded that the towers would remain standing despite the force of the impact and the hole it would punch out. The new technologies he had installed after the motion experiments and wind-tunnel work had created a structure more than strong enough to withstand such a blow.

http://scott-juris.blogspot.com/The%20Height%...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268420 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying the Undertaker can hold 1200 pounds?
That's interesting according to this site the strongest man in the world can lift 975 pounds.
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/watch-the-wor...
LMFAO, Now that is sum science, as an experiment do your pants get oddly tight when you see men wrestling?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268421 Apr 5, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought mommy banging was your fascination
Your posts keep proving it, thanks
No, That's a cerebral cold shower in my book but not yours.
Jake wrote:
My mom has been giving me oral since I was 16, im now 26
onemale wrote:
You are a lucky little bastard.
Where were moms like that when I was 16?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TV44BQ17V...

----------
ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min arrr 26,648
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 685,844
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 31 min MOGA 985,715
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 1 hr Red Crosse 7
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,292
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 2 hr MOGA 41
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Jake999 619,750
More from around the web