POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

The govies tale of identifying anyone from the DNA allegedly found at the scene of any of the various alleged plane crashes is totally false, null and void and an out and out lie.

The anti-truthers won't touch this one except to dismiss, ridicule and third grade name calling.

Uh Huh Eh !
The Spelling Otter

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

^ You might want to go-over your post and correct a few thing. before the punctuation Weasel swings-by.

Just a heads-up.
The Spelling Otter

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie, coming from a man who's not even smart enough to deduce that I'm not Onemale, or anyone else ITT, your attempts at mockery fall a bit flat.
It's interesting that you feel you have such a rock-solid case for the government fairy tale about 9/11.
I presented evidence of the FBI's complicity in the 1993 WTC bombing. You not only failed to address it in any way, but have actually posted multiple times requesting a link to an article about some money, which is the least relevant factor in the story, though 100% true if you care to educate yourself on the matter.
You're a deflector, Charlie, and a poor one. Your entire argument revolves around some file of news clippings you keep on your computer that all come from the same source - the original perpetrator of the Big Lie itself. One might easily classify your entire stance as the equivalent of Fundie Creationism, in which the Bible is true because the Bible says it's true.
When your argument begins to crumble, which happens basically every time you are foolish enough to post something, you spam the thread with TL;DR propaganda until, I suppose, your embarrassing moment is far enough behind you that you can once again grit your teeth and brace for the next deflection.
Tower 7 argument: Deflected outright
Pentagon argument: Deflected with close-up photos of airplane wreckage
Flight 93 argument: Deflected with spam
1993 argument: Deflected with spammed requests for additional information while refusing to address the fact that FBI complicity is proved, and the ramifications of that fact
Every other argument: Deflected with feigned ignorance that a point has been made which requires a rebuttal in order to continue a valid debate format
You're like that kid at recess who's running around playing Army while everyone else is playing Kickball. Yeah, you get a few good shots in when you're the only one playing, but eventually everyone just starts to ignore you while you're storming the beach behind 1st base.
I'm not ignoring you though, Charlie. I'm gonna make a special project out of dissecting every ignorant word that comes out of your mouth, every point you deflect, every argument you ignore, and every character flaw you display, which, I'm not sure I can keep up with that one, but I'm going to try.
Why? Because I like you, Charlie. And I have the day off.
poop.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
OJ Simpson was acquitted partly because great gobs of whole blood spatter which was from flesh that had not been broken and decomposed into constituent elements, parts, or small particles, and whose unity and integrity had not been destroyed, was found to be contaminated enough so that it was not admissible as evidence?
Ahh, You mean when they used very basic PCR analysis (science does advance), and even then you are wrong, the case hinged on the jury's belief it was planted from blood found on the glove outside.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I presented evidence of the FBI's complicity in the 1993 WTC bombing.
<quoted text>
But someone in the FBI hierarchy decided, 6 months before the attack, to pull out their informant.
In other words, they supplied the terrorists with enough money to carry out their attack, then canceled their ALLEGED plan to supply inert explosives, stopped monitoring the terrorists' movements, and allowed them to actually carry it out.
This is all well-documented, Chuck, by the New York Times even.
Sorry, Not seeing anything about money going to terrorists on the New Your TImes website.

LINK TO THE TIMES STORY ON THE MONEY OR ARE YOU LYING?
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The anti-truthers won't touch this one except to dismiss, ridicule and third grade name calling
Sure they will, Doc, didn't you see Charlie's (not copy/pasted) breakdown on that one?
Charlie Sheen wrote:
With the advent of PCR-based STR typing systems, mixed samples can be separated into their individual DNA profiles. Quantitative peak information can help in this analysis.
Used it in a double murder case once, but hey, it's science, pay no attention to it.
Turns out he once used the exact same technique in a DOUBLE-MURDER CASE!! I guess when Charlie's not spending his entire day and most of the night spamming this thread with tired rhetoric and 3rd-grade asshattery, he somehow finds the time to pursue a prominent legal practice AND is a bit of a science dude on the side.

Truly a Renaissance Man for the new millennium. I'm starting to wonder why I keep questioning his 9/11 wisdom.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I presented evidence of the FBI's complicity in the 1993 WTC bombing.
1) You posted an article which didn't support your claim.

2) This is about 911.

3) Your word salads, lack of ability to support your claims and use of the phrase "fairy tale" give you away.

4) Nice sock!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your entire argument revolves around some file of news clippings you keep on your computer that all come from the same source
The mayor of Shanksville is a DNA expert who is also 40 people that saw the plane hit the Pentagon.....(and on and on,)

You just pegged the spazmatic scale onemale!

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The govies tale of identifying anyone from the DNA allegedly found at the scene of any of the various alleged plane crashes is totally false, null and void and an out and out lie.
The anti-truthers won't touch this one except to dismiss, ridicule and third grade name calling.
Uh Huh Eh !
Porkpie Hat wrote:
"High-Throughput Genetic Data Gathering From Bone Samples Recovered from an Air Crash Site and Processed Using a Semi-Automated DNA Purification Platform"
"In this paper, we describe the methodological and interpretative approaches employed for identifying a set of more than 400 highly fragmented human remains, mostly represented by small bone fragments, belonging to the 22 fatalities."
http://www.promega.ca/resources/profiles-in-d...
Science, how the heck does it work....in twooferdumb?
<quoted text>
self-deĚcepĚtion (s&#277;lf&#8242;d &#301;-s&#277;p&#8 242;sh&#601;n)
n.
The act of deceiving oneself or the state of being deceived by oneself.
Too bloody funny!
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>1) You posted an article which didn't support your claim.
2) This is about 911.
3) Your word salads, lack of ability to support your claims and use of the phrase "fairy tale" give you away.
4) Nice sock!
Sorry PH, but showing evidence that a government agency was complicit in the previous WTC attack is indeed relevant to 9/11, however much you try to pretend that it isn't.

Your refusal to acknowledge, address, or admit to the relevance of this matter, BTW, is what gives YOU away as a simple-minded self-deceiver to anyone with common sense.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Charlie Sheen wrote:
The mayor of Shanksville is a DNA expert who is also 40 people that saw the plane hit the Pentagon.....(and on and on,)
You just pegged the spazmatic scale onemale!
Uh oh, looks like Charlie has lost it. I predict either a mass shooting at this point, or a possible lapse into a weeks-long manic state.

Please, take your meds, Charlie, before it's too late.
Pegasus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

<quoted text>
Oh I've seen all the evidence, A.M., read the entire 9/11 Commission Report, seen all the propaganda from both sides of the argument.
I was also quite awake and alert when the event itself happened - which is why I am able to say unequivocally that there was eyewitness testimony on the day of the attack of explosions at the base of Tower 2 prior to its collapse (this testimony was IMMEDIATELY suppressed, though not in time to stop Dan Rather from briefly talking about it on the morning of the attack).
But I digress. Far from "overwhelming," the government's case that a 757 passenger jet crashed into a tiny hole in a grassy field and "disintegrated," is not nearly strong enough to surmount the prime obstacle to believing their story. The hole in the story is the hole itself.
It's worth noting that the government's fairy tale is self-contradictory. The 9/11 Commission Report says the plane disintegrated. Your obvious propaganda video, and a few other pieces floating around, says they recovered 95% of it. I guess which version they go with depends on who they're trying to convince at the time.
Point is, if I show you a circle, then give you 1000 pages of mathematical evidence that it is actually a square, what is more likely? That it really is a square? Or that my "proof" is nothing but a bunch of horseshit?
The mind can be deceived, but the eyes can't. That's why you are having this conversation, A.M., whether you realize it or not. It's to convince yourself, not me. I'm sure you are well aware by now that you are not going to convince me of anything, yet you are compelled to continue the debate.
It's because your eyes are still demanding more and more and more evidence that what they saw is not what they actually saw.
Deny it if you insist, but every Anti-Truther ITT is either a moron, or is still trying to convince himself that the shoddiest cover-up in history is really not a shoddy cover-up after all.
I asked you for those missile fragments.....but I understand that article 4 sub section 12 of the Twoofer Handbook states.....
When you are cornered and confronted to provide evidence as to prior statements made or placed in print on blogs and or forums you must always adhere to the cardinal rule of Twoof which as any Twoofer should know, always under all circumstances evade the question and change the subject and commence another volley of bullshit in hope of covering your tracks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Almost 250k posts. Not one bit of proof that 9/11 was some kind of massive conspiracy other than a group of Islamic maniacs hijacking planes and flying them into buildings.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Pegasus wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you for those missile fragments.....but I understand that article 4 sub section 12 of the Twoofer Handbook states.....
When you are cornered and confronted to provide evidence as to prior statements made or placed in print on blogs and or forums you must always adhere to the cardinal rule of Twoof which as any Twoofer should know, always under all circumstances evade the question and change the subject and commence another volley of bullshit in hope of covering your tracks.
Here's a tip, Peg: If it was a missile, you will NEVER see any missile fragments. Savvy?

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

<quoted text>
Sorry PH, but showing evidence that a government agency was complicit in the previous WTC attack is indeed relevant to 9/11, however much you try to pretend that it isn't.
Your refusal to acknowledge, address, or admit to the relevance of this matter, BTW, is what gives YOU away as a simple-minded self-deceiver to anyone with common sense.
Sorry John the Regurgitator but invoking one failed conspiracy theory to support another failed conspiracy theory won't help you.

You failed to support the first one and haven't even tried to support the second with anything other than claims about cell calls and your own speshul brand of self delusion.

But hey, good luck with that....it's a wonder you haven't gotten your new investigation yet!
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

WasteWater wrote:
571 pages. Not one bit of proof that 9/11 was some kind of a group of Islamic maniacs hijacking planes and flying them into buildings.
FTFY WW

See how the adjustment of a few words turns a lie into the truth? The same thing works in your head, friend.

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

<quoted text>
Here's a tip, Peg: If it was a missile, you will NEVER see any missile fragments. Savvy?
But oddly it leaves 757 debris.

Go figure!
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Porkpie Hat wrote:
You failed to support the first one and haven't even tried to support the second with anything other than claims about cell calls and your own speshul brand of self delusion.
Au contraire, mon frer!

I linked you a nice, long article from the most reliable news source of which I am aware, culled from literally hundreds of hours of taped FBI conversations.

It is as close as evidence gets to irrefutable. The FBI was definitely aware of, and complicit in, the 1993 bombing of the WTC.

So I understand why you don't want to deal with it in any other manner than just to pretend it it's off-topic and dismiss it, PH.

But let's not go jacking each other off here, eh? You are either a complete fool or you are in total denial if you don't think it's 100% true, AND quite, quite relevant, to 9/11.

As always, Truthers 1, Anti-Truthers 0
Pegasus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

<quoted text>
Oh contraire.....that's not what you posted yesterday......you posted that if it was a missile all you would find is fragments...of the missile.
There goes your selective amnesia again.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

<quoted text>
Sure they will, Doc, didn't you see Charlie's (not copy/pasted) breakdown on that one?
<quoted text>
Turns out he once used the exact same technique in a DOUBLE-MURDER CASE!! I guess when Charlie's not spending his entire day and most of the night spamming this thread with tired rhetoric and 3rd-grade asshattery, he somehow finds the time to pursue a prominent legal practice AND is a bit of a science dude on the side.
Truly a Renaissance Man for the new millennium. I'm starting to wonder why I keep questioning his 9/11 wisdom.
Every time someone mentions sorry charlie as a lawyer I get this image of Bill Murray in a cervical collar with tears in his eyes telling the judge how much it still hurts. LOL

I hope the CETA crew finished the wheelchair ramp on his double-wide out on the plains of Nebraska.

Uh Huh Eh !

Uh Huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

312 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 4 min Johnny 523
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 19 min shyam 854
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min curiouslu 729,208
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min guest 536,752
Lesbian Hookup in Capetown 58 min Sarajean 1
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 59 min Some Casual Obser... 37,655
Gay sex in Doha - need hot men (Sep '13) 1 hr ravi sen 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr NFL Fanny 117,682
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr UIdiotRaceMakeWor... 172,884
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Juvia Loxar 101
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••