yes

no

well, im not sure

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268111 Mar 31, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Scientifically you may have a donkey and a baboon for parents.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268113 Mar 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide it again BYATCH. Who says what I believe? Not you.
What I believe is that you cannot prove to me here and now that Mohammed Atta boarded AA flight 11 without the good faith and support of the us govies official fairy tale to back you up.
Telling us that it has already been completely debwunked any time is complete bullshit. And is the coward's way out of a tight spot.
This is what I believe.
Put up or SHUT THE FUHK UP! god damned waste of good fuhking water.
Uh Huh Eeh !
Mohammed Atta passed through airport screening while boarding a shuttle flight in Portland, Maine. He didn't need to go through security again in Logan airport as he never left the secure area.

http://pentagonmemorial.org/sites/all/themes/...

http://timeline.national911memorial.org/#/Exp...

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...

"At the gate With the cargo doors of Flight 11 closed, two final pieces of luggage arrive. Ramp workers decide not to delay the flight's departure for the bags marked "M. Atta." The luggage is held for the next flight to Los Angeles"

.- See more at: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/specials/se...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/specials/se...

Do some real homework stupid.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268115 Mar 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
What I believe is that you cannot prove to me here and now that Mohammed Atta boarded AA flight 11 without the good faith and support of the us govies official fairy tale to back you up.
Telling us that it has already been completely debwunked any time is complete bullshit. And is the coward's way out of a tight spot.
This is what I believe.
Uh Huh Eeh !
Who is supposed to investigate crimes moron?

You have yet to prove that anything in the 9/11 Commission Report is intentionally false.

I guess you prefer lynching parties or anarchy.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#268116 Mar 31, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
False.
Suspicion has fallen on the Inside Job probability for two reasons, neither of which has anything to do with a "narrative."
1. The government is clearly engaged in an ongoing cover-up regarding the events of 9/11.
2. The government had, by far, the most tangible motive for facilitating the events of 9/11.
You can call that a narrative if you want to. You can put a pirate hat on it and call it Captain Salty for all I care. Doesn't change the truth of the situation.
That's nowhere near a narrative and nowhere near an argument....perhaps you should think more and regurgitate stupid less.

Bin Laden declared was on the US.

His terror organization attacked many US interests in the years leading up to 911 and his motivation was ideology....much as the motivation for idjits like you is to support whatever you can find that promotes your childishly silly ideology of believing the ebil US gub'ment is a single entity acting in concurrence within multiple generations and multiple administrations across party lines.

The fact that you nor your bevy of mindless bovinian mutants can muster is that you have at least one fact to stand on.

Lets see, the only thing other than many, many irrelevant words you've brought to the table so far was a claim that the FBI were complicit in the '93 WTC bombing yet your only support for that was an article which debunked your claim.

Twoofs dead lil fella...just look around at the idiots supporting it (Manyfails, elevator boy, ignorance is bliss) and that FACTOID is impossible to miss.

Calgary, Canada

#268117 Mar 31, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality eh?
So where's your evidence that is true Ignorance?
Because as far as I've ever seen regarding this lie used to bolster the lie called twoof, it's a complete and utter fabrication that has never been supported with anything other than empty claims.
Regarding your claim that Mineta's recounting of his experience , it's too bad you never read the entire testimony since you've just made a fool of yourself once again due to your utter lack of honesty and reliance on charlatans for accurate information.
Here's Mineta's full commentary on what he witnessed;
" MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?
MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?" Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant. And --
MR. HAMILTON: The flight you're referring to is the --
MR. MINETA: The flight that came into the Pentagon.
MR. HAMILTON: The Pentagon, yeah.
MR. MINETA: And so I was not aware that that discussion had already taken place. But in listening to the conversation between the young man and the vice president, then at the time I didn't really recognize the significance of that.
And then later I heard of the fact that the airplanes had been scrambled from Langley to come up to DC, but those planes were still about 10 minutes away. And so then, at the time we heard about the airplane that went into Pennsylvania, then I thought, "Oh, my God, did we shoot it down?" And then we had to, with the vice president, go through the Pentagon to check that out.
MR. HAMILTON: Let me see if I understand. The plane that was headed toward the Pentagon and was some miles away, there was an order to shoot that plane down.
MR. MINETA: Well, I don't know that specifically, but I do know that the airplanes were scrambled from Langley or from Norfolk, the Norfolk area. But I did not know about the orders specifically other than listening to that other conversation.
MR. HAMILTON: But there very clearly was an order to shoot commercial aircraft down.
MR. MINETA: Subsequently I found that out. "
http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/archive/he...
As always, your attempts to defend the lie of twoof forces you tell other lies all because deep down, you really are nothing but a pathetic liar.
Oh Ignorance....your stupid is showing....again!

Wanna talk about thermal measuring devices or steel plating instead?

Calgary, Canada

#268118 Mar 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
The lead investigator in the case, Gene Corley of the American Society of Civil Engineers, said the Port Authority refused to hand over blueprints for the twin towers - crucial for evaluating the wreckage
Corley leads a team of engineering experts empaneled by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, but his team lacks the power to subpoena witnesses or order the preservation of evidence.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/evidenc...
A crime was committed but the evidence was withheld.
All the Americans got was the 911 Commission report nothing but lies from the government.
Surreal
"The lead investigator in the case, Gene Corley of the American Society of Civil Engineers, said the Port Authority refused to hand over blueprints for the twin towers - crucial for evaluating the wreckage - until he signed a waiver saying his team would not use the plans in a lawsuit against the agency."

But there's nothing like cherry picking to fake your point right?

Oh twoof, why oh why does absolutely no one take you seriously.

Rhetorical question.

Calgary, Canada

#268119 Mar 31, 2014
Oh and blueprints are proprietary information.

Oh and the blue prints were released and used for NIST's report basis.

Oh and John Corely thinks twoofers are a bunch of kooks.

Calgary, Canada

#268120 Mar 31, 2014
Gene Corely, my mistake.

(See twoofers, that's how you do it)

Calgary, Canada

#268121 Mar 31, 2014
BTW Ignorance, still waiting for your proof that there were missle batteries at the Pentagon pre-2001.

Oh right, that was just another lie you told to support twoof which itself is just a lie all told by liars like you.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, go back and address my posts about "molten steel".
Particularly the ones citing past news stories covering other fires which also mentioned molten steel.
Funny how you refuse to address on topic posts which destroy your delusions then whine about people being off topic eh vulgar-tommy?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
<quoted text>
Except those stories reference steel that is plated and an office fire melted the plating.
And those building didn't symmetrically completely collapse and at no point did they free fall.
And NIST didn't provide a cover up for those investigations as it did for 9/11.
But debunking is hard and
Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
Yes, steel plating, but thats not in the post you responded to.
See, in the modern world, there exists a technique that applies one metal to coat another metal, its called plating.
Now when you google steel melting in office fires, you will see where numerous examples of plated steel melting, none of steel itself turning liquid.
Carbon based accelerants like jet fuel are unable to reach the temp to actually melt steel.
Hopefully this advancement will one day reach Canada, so you can experience plated metals for yourself.
Until then,
Insults Are Easier

Good grief Ignorance....at least try keeping your lies straight!

Calgary, Canada

#268122 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.
http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo
Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!
That one still cracks me up!

Twoof=scientific illiteracy

Calgary, Canada

#268123 Mar 31, 2014
I'm also still waiting for Ignorance to post ONE article referring to plated steel melting in a fire...oh right, the lies he has to tell to support twoof, the big lie.

Calgary, Canada

#268124 Mar 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I believe.
Uh Huh Eeh !
One day you'll get something right and the world will stop and stare in wonder at how far you've come from bus seat fart sucker to assistant to the assistant manager of your local 7/11.

Hang in there cupcake, your day is coming.

Now smile you crayon eating dolt, smile like you just got laid for the first time by someone you've never called "cuz"!

Who cares if you lick windows and screw farm animals.

You're you and that's all that counts!

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#268127 Apr 1, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
(Now the Lord of Delirious Minds is here to speak up for science. Why don't I have the slightest inclination to think of him as relative to reality?)
Well I don't have a donkey and a baboon for parents! My mother had me tested! And she's neither a donkey or a baboon. Nor is my father (rest his soul).
Now an orangutan could (probably) have a delirious mind and that would be within your domain Eh!
Uh Huh eh !
Well then I stand corrected, but I never said you actually had anything but a breeding pair of humans for parents. Scientifically I can ask that question and then test it.
But hey, if you say you have an orangutang for a parent ...who is the Lord of your deliriousness too disagree?

Just the same as you asked if 9/11 was a inside job. The answer is no , but a donkey, baboon or even a orangutan might think it was.
who

Reading, UK

#268128 Apr 1, 2014
onemale wrote:
2014 Most Recent Articles:
http://www.911truth.org/all-articles/
I thought you was going to do some digging....so far I'm not impressed.
I'll give a start point, let's see where you take it.
I'm not telling you anything else.

Google CENTGAS

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#268129 Apr 1, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>"The lead investigator in the case, Gene Corley of the American Society of Civil Engineers, said the Port Authority refused to hand over blueprints for the twin towers - crucial for evaluating the wreckage - until he signed a waiver saying his team would not use the plans in a lawsuit against the agency."
But there's nothing like cherry picking to fake your point right?
Oh twoof, why oh why does absolutely no one take you seriously.
Rhetorical question.
Same article

This is the first time I have signed something like that," Corley said, setting off a wave of angry comments from members of Congress and outcries from an audience made up mostly of relatives of victims of the Sept. 11 terror attacks.

We want at least the same level of investigation as a plane crash," said Sally Regenhard, whose son, Christian, 28, a probationary firefighter, died in the collapse

About 80% of the structural steel from the World Trade Center was scrapped without being examined by even one fire expert, mostly because investigators did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage as evidence, the experts said.

WTC widows Elizabeth Jordan and Sally Regenhard appear at the hearings. "The lack of significant amounts of steel for examination will make it difficult, if not impossible, to make a definitive statement as to the specific cause and chronology of the collapse," said Glenn Corbett, a fire science expert from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in Manhattan who testified before a House Science Committee inquiry into the collapse and the ensuing investigation.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#268130 Apr 1, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
You win!
The dumbfuck of the decade award!
Yes, yes, we're all aware - 9/11 Truth is dumb. It's stupid. Truthers are morons, imbeciles, idiots, etc.

It's stupid to question the government version of 9/11.

After all, they gave a very clear explanation for the implosion of Tower 7: It was ON FIRE. Set a solid steel building like that on fire, it's gonna implode like a controlled demolition every time.

It's certainly not difficult in any way to believe that a 200-ton passenger jet crashed into this building: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... , or into this grassy field: http://iho.hu/img/repules_12_09/120912_flight... , then somehow disappeared altogether from the current space-time continuum in which we dwell.

It's definitely stupid to wonder why so many people reported explosions in the bases of Towers 1 & 2 prior to their collapse. Of course there were no explosions, the people who reported them were also stupid.

It's absolute idiocy not to recognize that, even though the government did go quite a bit out of its way to make sure the WTC got bombed by terrorists in 1993, they'd NEVER do it in 2001!

Yeah, Aura, ya got me. I'm a fool, I should never have dared to talk my retarded 9/11 Truth talk when surrounded by you rocket-scientist Anti-Truthers.

I guess my Dumbfuck of the Decade Award speaks for itself.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#268131 Apr 1, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Same article
This is the first time I have signed something like that," Corley said, setting off a wave of angry comments from members of Congress and outcries from an audience made up mostly of relatives of victims of the Sept. 11 terror attacks.
We want at least the same level of investigation as a plane crash," said Sally Regenhard, whose son, Christian, 28, a probationary firefighter, died in the collapse
About 80% of the structural steel from the World Trade Center was scrapped without being examined by even one fire expert, mostly because investigators did not have the authority to preserve the wreckage as evidence, the experts said.
WTC widows Elizabeth Jordan and Sally Regenhard appear at the hearings. "The lack of significant amounts of steel for examination will make it difficult, if not impossible, to make a definitive statement as to the specific cause and chronology of the collapse," said Glenn Corbett, a fire science expert from John Jay College of Criminal Justice in Manhattan who testified before a House Science Committee inquiry into the collapse and the ensuing investigation.
The level of investigation was greatly higher than with a regular plane crash.
Also FAA plane crash investigations are designed to determine the cause of a crash, that was glaringly obvious on 9/11 what the cause was. FEMA and NIST both hand picked and collected steel that was relevant to investigating the cause of the collapses.
The steel that was collected for study IS still in storage. Most of the steel was irrelevant and
it wasn't even necessary to store to determine why it failed. Most of what you have written here is the opinion's of people who did not know about what and why was indeed collected
and stored for the investigation. In fact 9/11 remains to have been the largest investigation ever conducted.

“e pluribus unum”

primus inter pares

#268132 Apr 1, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes, we're all aware - 9/11 Truth is dumb. It's stupid. Truthers are morons, imbeciles, idiots, etc.
It's stupid to question the government version of 9/11.
After all, they gave a very clear explanation for the implosion of Tower 7: It was ON FIRE. Set a solid steel building like that on fire, it's gonna implode like a controlled demolition every time.
It's certainly not difficult in any way to believe that a 200-ton passenger jet crashed into this building: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... , or into this grassy field: http://iho.hu/img/repules_12_09/120912_flight... , then somehow disappeared altogether from the current space-time continuum in which we dwell.
It's definitely stupid to wonder why so many people reported explosions in the bases of Towers 1 & 2 prior to their collapse. Of course there were no explosions, the people who reported them were also stupid.
It's absolute idiocy not to recognize that, even though the government did go quite a bit out of its way to make sure the WTC got bombed by terrorists in 1993, they'd NEVER do it in 2001!
Yeah, Aura, ya got me. I'm a fool, I should never have dared to talk my retarded 9/11 Truth talk when surrounded by you rocket-scientist Anti-Truthers.
I guess my Dumbfuck of the Decade Award speaks for itself.
Yes it's simply that your whole world of accusation simply falls apart under careful investigation. Trusting the government has absolutely nothing to do with it, but the evidence and independent investigation by the qualified professionals have everything to do with it.

You keep citing the 1993 WTC bombing and accuse the government when it was
Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal A. Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin and Ahmad Ajaj. And the infamous Khaled Sheikh Mohammed, along with Al- Qaeda
training that was responsible for that act same as the 9/11 attack Al- Qaeda was at the root and heart of destroying the towers. Several of these men were convicted and one..remains at large but is wanted by the FBI.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/a...

Canada

#268135 Apr 1, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you got pictures of someone passing through security screening in Logan airport coming from Portland ME, and you assert he didn't leave the security area.

I'm talking about now show proof he then boarded AA flight 11. Which you can not. Nobody saw him. He was never photographed as he allegedly did this.

Nothing you have provided is any proof or evidence Mohammed Atta boarded AA flight 11 in Boston after he came in from Portland ME.

Immense Fail.

Do your own homework BYATCH! Your grade for this assignment is F--(F minus).

Any other bwunker think they can do better than waste of good water?

Take a stand. Do it for your country right or wrong.

Uh Huh Eeh !
If this were based on a grading system you'd have flunked out, been assessed as functionally retarded and given tickets to a short bus that would take you to basket weaving classes in rooms painted in soft pastels.

Here's reality oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr. Gullible, if your personal intellectual laziness were not so debilitating you'd actually look for some answers your self.

Within the Moussuai trial documents there's details on all the hijackers including the evidence he boarded the plane.

Now you could argue against that evidence by having the integrity to admit it's readily available, or you could do what you always and behave like an intellectually void moron pretending that demanding an answer to your idiotic question is itself a valid argument.

Prove he didn't board the plane fk head.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#268136 Apr 1, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of investigation was greatly higher than with a regular plane crash.
Also FAA plane crash investigations are designed to determine the cause of a crash, that was glaringly obvious on 9/11 what the cause was. FEMA and NIST both hand picked and collected steel that was relevant to investigating the cause of the collapses.
The steel that was collected for study IS still in storage. Most of the steel was irrelevant and
it wasn't even necessary to store to determine why it failed. Most of what you have written here is the opinion's of people who did not know about what and why was indeed collected
and stored for the investigation. In fact 9/11 remains to have been the largest investigation ever conducted.
I disagree with you.
I'ts time for a new investigation into 911 independent of the governments 911 Commission report.

Here are two reasons and there are many more unanswered questions.

Failure to: hold accountable those responsible for the protection of the crime scene.

The WTC, Ground Zero scene evidence was not preserved, and important pieces of evidence were sent as scrap steel to China before they could properly be studied, photographed and cataloged. This spoliation of evidence amounts to an obstruction of a police investigation.

It contradicts the first tenant in criminal investigation, to control and preserve the crime scene until proper investigation is performed.

China used the steel for a pipeline?

Failure to: investigate for explosions.

National fire protective standards mandates a study for explosions when steel is melted and concrete pulverized, both of which occurred on 9/11 at WTC.

No study for explosions was conducted.(Since the 9/11 Commission Report was published in 2004

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone is a fool 5 min Truthiness 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 667,994
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min St Elmos Fire 92,795
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 54 min Neville Thompson 1,106
REAL Smooth New Age Chamber Jazz 56 min Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr truth 183,654
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Richardfs 979,488
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
More from around the web