yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268014 Mar 31, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
As for money being funneled to the 1993 terrorists, the reason I'm not particularly interested in engaging a direct debate on that slippery slope is that the internet was not nearly as prominent in the early-to-mid 90's as it is now, or even in 2001, and many of the news stories from that era are not easily linkable.
Would it not be easier to admit you lied?
<quoted text>
But someone in the FBI hierarchy decided, 6 months before the attack, to pull out their informant.
In other words, they supplied the terrorists with enough money to carry out their attack, then canceled their ALLEGED plan to supply inert explosives, stopped monitoring the terrorists' movements, and allowed them to actually carry it out.
This is all well-documented, Chuck, by the New York Times even.
Sorry, Not seeing anything about money going to terrorists on the New Your TImes website.

LINK TO THE TIMES STORY ON THE MONEY OR ARE YOU LYING?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268015 Mar 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Your investigating skills leaves much to be desired.
If you decide to be an investigator... don't quit your day job.
LMFAO, Say the daddy diddling self debunker.
onemale wrote:
The jet engine found at the Pentagon does not match that of 757.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...
DUMBMALE SELFDEBUNKS WITH A LINK!

LMFO! PANTYSNIFFER, DO YOU EVEN READ!

FROM YOUR LINK!

In summary, we have studied two key pieces of wreckage photographed at the Pentagon shortly after September 11 and found them to be entirely consistent with the Rolls-Royce RB211-535 turbofan engine found on a Boeing 757 operated by American Airlines.

The circular engine disk debris is just the right size and shape to match the compressor stages of the RB211, and it also shows evidence of being attached to a triple-shaft turbofan like the RB211.

There is simply no evidence to suggest these items came from any other engine model than the RB211-535, and the vast majority of these engines are only used on one type of plane--the Boeing 757.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268016 Mar 31, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
... it must really suck to be a bwunker.
Or a random male in your presence, it it was the best you ever had you sure you don't want to switch teams?
onemale wrote:
I consider myself as straight, but let a guy give me a bj and it was the best I ever had. It was a one time thing, he just wanted to know what it was like. No, I did NOT return the favor.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T7HGJ9UHL...
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#268017 Mar 31, 2014
I've really got you guys riled up now. You're foaming at the mouth like rabid squirrels. But like squirrels, you're relatively harmless and easily squashed.

Tell me, Anti-Truthers, do you feel that? It's a bit of an ego blow, kind of a helpless anger.

That's the feeling of the debate slipping forever beyond your control.

Rage on, proles.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#268018 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>Ah, the Canadian with the unexplainable interest in backing the government's indefensible story of the events of 9/11/01.

Yes, PH, I'm aware of what "disintegration" is, particularly since that's, what, the 3rd time you've used that dictionary definition as some kind of rebuttal?

But the point is not what "disintegration" means. The point is what "disintegration" was used to imply, by the government.

Essentially: "There's no airplane debris at either of these sites because the planes DISINTEGRATED ON IMPACT."

Have you ever seen photographs of a real plane crash, PH? Definitely some "disintegration" going on there, yet you can still easily identify that a plane crashed. There are large pieces of airplane, and small pieces of airplane. There are bodies, and pieces of bodies.

Some airplane parts, and body parts, are capable of disintegrating beyond recognition, and some simply aren't, no matter how fast the plane was traveling or how solid the object with which it ultimately collided.

At only two crash sites in the history of aviation has any investigative body been compelled to use the phrase "disintegrated on impact." After all, why would you have to? If a plane crashed there, anybody can see that's what happened. Anybody can see to what extent the plane "disintegrated."

I'll tell you exactly in what scenario you'd be compelled to use that phrase: A scenario in which you were LYING.

There is no evidence whatsoever that a 200-ton passenger jet crashed into the Pentagon, and there is no evidence whatsoever that a 200-ton passenger jet crashed into a grassy field in Pennsylvania. There is evidence that there SHOULD be photographs and video of what crashed into the Pentagon, there is massive evidence that the government lies about a lot of things, and there is plenty of evidence that they had a strong motive to lie on that day.

The evidence is NOT on your side, PH, never has been. You are deluded. Or possibly just stupid, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say "deluded."

The burden of proof is on he who is making the extraordinary claim, PH, and the 9/11 Commission Report is nothing if not "an extraordinary claim."
Maybe you should have your seeing eye dog review pictures of the crash sites for you Mr. Regurgitator.

Because all sites had plane parts consisting of sections that were used to positively identify the planes as their type and the FDR, radar tracks and the fact that 4 planes went missing that day supports the reality you so want to deny.

And let's be honest, the Rube Goldberg-esque nonsense of no planes just further reiterates the kind of irrelevant bs twoofers will believe in order to support their chosen religion of ignorance and avoid the fact that using planes would be the simplest way to ensure any allegedly nefarious plan would not be uncovered.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268019 Mar 31, 2014
I've really got you guys riled up now. You're foaming at the mouth like rabid squirrels. But like squirrels, you're relatively harmless and easily squashed.
Tell me, Anti-Truthers, do you feel that? It's a bit of an ego blow, kind of a helpless anger.
Rage on, proles.
Is Mr. Liberal Art crying, Would you like a Flinstones Chewable or oral favors from onemale?
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268020 Mar 31, 2014
Peggy on here keeps harping that truthers disrespect the 9/11 victims, in the next week I'm launching numerous reports to hand his ass to him. The reality is the bwunkers are the ones disrespecting the victims:

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

http://www.911truth.org/911-truth-statement/

John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#268021 Mar 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Is Mr. Liberal Art crying, Would you like a Flinstones Chewable or oral favors from onemale?
Thank God you're not a Truther, Charlie. I've never seen someone cram so much slime, spam, mouth-breathing ignorance, and transparent self-glorification into his side of an argument before. Usually the scumbuckets in a given thread are at least smart in their own little malicious way, but you've made an art form out of being somehow tactless AND stupid.

Maybe the internet isn't the place for you, Charlie. Think about it.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268022 Mar 31, 2014
Satements from the 9/11 victim's families:
Hey Peggy are they disrespecting their loved ones???

#t=16

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#268023 Mar 31, 2014
so in 2004 you have 40 family memebers from the 3,000+ people killed !?!?!?!??!
It's like when you guys had 7 people show up to Occupy WTC 7 last year ....... LMAO !!!!!
onemale wrote:
Peggy on here keeps harping that truthers disrespect the 9/11 victims, in the next week I'm launching numerous reports to hand his ass to him. The reality is the bwunkers are the ones disrespecting the victims:
Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11
http://www.911truth.org/911-truth-statement/
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268024 Mar 31, 2014
NYC CAN 9/11 Family Members Speak Out

http://www.911truth.org/nyc-can-911-family-me...

The bwunkers should hang their heads on shame for totally disrespecting the 9/11 victims and their families. Goes to show what kind the bewunkers really are. You bwunkers can thank your fellow Peggy for getting me started.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268025 Mar 31, 2014
The Council would like to make it clear that it sees no credibility whatsoever in the 911 ‘truth movement’ and we believe, with the vast majority of tall building professionals, that all the failures at the WTC were adirect or indirect result of the planes that were flown into the two towers. We have carefully looked at the evidence that the 911 ‘truth movement’ presents and we cannot see any credible scientific evidence of a controlled demolition ~ The Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitats
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#268026 Mar 31, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
It's like when you guys had 7 people show up to Occupy WTC 7 last year ....... LMAO !!!!!
Didn't you know, Rad? There are only 7 Truthers in the USA. Six of us are ITT right now. The other one got his internet access taken away for throwing feces at a nurse.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268027 Mar 31, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>The one that makes him believe he is sane and anything he wrote down is the truth.
I asked you to explain your reasoning behind your general assertion, and all you can do is reassert your assertion in the same basic way?

You truly prove the fact that compared to articulating a coherent reason for your own assertions,

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268028 Mar 31, 2014
The 9/11 Truth Movement History
Including many of the victims families

http://www.911truth.org/the-911-truth-movemen...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268029 Mar 31, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
so in 2004 you have 40 family memebers from the 3,000+ people killed !?!?!?!??!
<quoted text>
Like when thousands silently marched?

http://www.911truth.org/the-911-truth-movemen ...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268030 Mar 31, 2014
9/11 Family Members Demand Answers from the 9/11 Commission: The Censored Testimony of FBI’s Behrooz Sarshar

http://www.911truth.org/911-family-members-de...
onemale

Charleston, IL

#268031 Mar 31, 2014
2014 Most Recent Articles:

http://www.911truth.org/all-articles/

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#268032 Mar 31, 2014

Rage on, proles.
Really Regurgitator Johnny?

Do you think laughing in your face about the fact that not one of you losers can produce one fact that supports you is synonymous with "riled up"?

Oh right, as a twoofer you're forced to look at everything through a filter which convinces you up is down, black is white and dumb is smart.

Good luck with that lil fella:-)

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#268033 Mar 31, 2014
That was six years ago ..... do you have anything current ?????
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when thousands silently marched?
http://www.911truth.org/the-911-truth-movemen ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min HipGnosis 1,942
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 6,407
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 6,290
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 32 min sangili karuppan 7,477
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Stilgar Fifrawi 864,031
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min Epiphany2 612,897
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Michael 599,417
More from around the web