Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#268077 Mar 31, 2014
Yeah .... you might not know this because you are a Twoof Twit but the steel from the collapse zones of the WTC is being saved at JFK Hanger 17

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.ph...
-Web wrote:
The lead investigator in the case, Gene Corley of the American Society of Civil Engineers, said the Port Authority refused to hand over blueprints for the twin towers - crucial for evaluating the wreckage
Corley leads a team of engineering experts empaneled by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, but his team lacks the power to subpoena witnesses or order the preservation of evidence.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/evidenc...
A crime was committed but the evidence was withheld.
All the Americans got was the 911 Commission report nothing but lies from the government.
Surreal
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268078 Mar 31, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The government is clearly engaged in an ongoing cover-up regarding the events of 9/11.
I'm sure you used your fine toothed comb of the truth to decide that in 20 seconds or less or your Gibberish is free.
FYI, WW and Charlie, I do not consult links, and I do not read copy-pasted mumbo-jumbo if it looks like it's going to take more than 30 seconds or so.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268079 Mar 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Justin Bieber.(It figures you can't even spell his name right)
And you can, please, never invite me over for Karaoke night.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#268080 Mar 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
I'm sure you...(insert ramble)
But we're stuck with him, because he really, really, really wants people to think he's a high-powered criminal attorney/scientist/market guru, that's important to him. Casual mention of a double-murder case he tried using 9/11 science? You got it. Retrospective rundown of uncannily-insightful investments he's made? You got that too.
Taking a break from a big case, Charlie?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#268081 Mar 31, 2014
So without any physical evidence the detective tries to find out details prior to the murder,eye witnesses accounts,who had motive,did anyone benefit from the crime and if he has a suspect he has to question family and acquaintances.

What would the detective do if he was then told by his superiors the suspects family has been flown out of the country so you cant question them.

Imagine his dilemma so what is left but eye witnesses,motive,and who had the most to gain?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268082 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Taking a break from a big case, Charlie?
Yes, The case of the besotted salad tosser.
<quoted text>
Why just one? I promised a dozen.
1. Thermodynamics
2. Gravity
3. Momentum
4. Aeronautics
5. Physics
6. Mathematics
7. Chemistry
8. Structural Engineering
9. Biology
10. Pedology
11. Edaphology
12. Logic
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#268083 Mar 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
That's why I have employees, it's easy to work on a brief and call someone a daddy diddler in the background.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Now, LET'S CONTRAST THE PERFORMANCE OF GOLD WITH THAT OF A STOCKS. STOCKS, UNLIKE GOLD, ARE PRODUCTIVE ASSETS. IF YOU PURCHASE 100 SHARES OF STOCK, MOST YEARS, THE STOCK WILL GENERATE EARNINGS FOR YOU, THE INVESTOR. THIS EARNINGS GENERATION IS WHAT CREATES THE VAST AMOUNT OF PRICE APPRECIATION OF STOCKS AS COMPARED TO GOLD. IF YOU PURCHASE A STOCK, IT THEORETICALLY WILL PROVIDE EARNINGS FOR YOU YEAR AFTER YEAR. SOME OF THOSE EARNINGS WILL BE RETAINED IN THE BUSINESS TO GROW AND EXPAND ITS OPERATIONS. ANOTHER PORTION OF THOSE EARNING WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE FORM OF DIVIDENDS AND STOCK BUYBACKS. WHILE GOLD SIMPLY SITS AND REMAINS UNPRODUCTIVE, STOCKS WILL CONTINUE TO GENERATE COMPOUNDING RATES OF RETURN FOR THE INVESTOR. THIS IS WHY STOCKS SINCE 1801 HAVE VASTLY OUTPERFORMED GOLD. GOLD, AS INDICATED BY THE .3% GROWTH RATE, CANNOT COMPOUND ITSELF IN AN ADEQUATE FASHION. IT CAN ONLY REMAIN STAGNANT AND UNPRODUCTIVE IN THE HOPES THAT SOMEONE WILL PAY MORE FOR THE SAME AMOUNT. STOCKS, HOWEVER, HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO EARN MORE MONEY FOR THE FORTUNATE INVESTOR WHO PURCHASED THE SECURITY FOR THE LONG TERM.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Nope, When you own your own law firm you charge the same no matter what day if it's a hourly agreement. My normal fee is well over three digits per hour. It buys nice stoves.
A few of Charlie's greatest hits. I wish I had time to search a bit longer but I have to go to work.

God, someone please dig up that classic offhanded mention of a double-murder case Charlie won using 9/11 science. Truly hilarious.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#268084 Mar 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Forget about Turkish Air. That was a mistake. I'll be happy to admit that I did make one.
Try instead to concentrate on coming up with witty repartee respective to objective proof that, after he flew from Portland ME to Boston, Mohammed Atta boarded AA Flight 11 on the morning of 9/11, instead of the subjective pap, handed to you on a spoon by the govie, intended to make you believe that he did indeed board the flight?
Uh Huh Eh !
He passed through security and was photographed. Airline personnel boarded him. This isn't exactly rocket science. You are totally debunked before you even start.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268085 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A few of Charlie's greatest hits. I wish I had time to search a bit longer but I have to go to work.
God, someone please dig up that classic offhanded mention of a double-murder case Charlie won using 9/11 science. Truly hilarious.
WOW, You found my posts concerning the pre-engagement legal fee structure and the proven claim that Gold is a non productive asset?

I bet your mom is proud, ONEMALE HER!

Location hidden

#268086 Mar 31, 2014
-Web wrote:
The lead investigator in the case, Gene Corley of the American Society of Civil Engineers, said the Port Authority refused to hand over blueprints for the twin towers - crucial for evaluating the wreckage
Corley leads a team of engineering experts empaneled by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, but his team lacks the power to subpoena witnesses or order the preservation of evidence.
http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/evidenc...
A crime was committed but the evidence was withheld.
All the Americans got was the 911 Commission report nothing but lies from the government.
Surreal
What crime was committed?

Location hidden

#268087 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh but it does. It proves you are actually vapid enough to respond to it as if it was presented as some kind of proof of something.
It proves you are looking for any opportunity to discredit anything any Truther says with an auto-demand for evidence.
Or are you demanding evidence that Col Nathan R. Jessup said "You can't handle the truth!" in A Few Good Men?
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MMzd40i8TfAXX
This isn't about me. That's an ad hominem fallacy.

You have no evidence to back your silly theory.

Irrelevant.
lolochat

Ashburn, VA

#268088 Mar 31, 2014
People in fear are more susceptible to deception. We lost so many civil liberties from the Patriot Act. And anyone who took physics in college could not formulate an equation to explain the destruction of the building unless it was actually demolished with some help at the base.
I don't believe our government could have been so I incompetent unless it was supposed to be. Too many things happens that actually depended on our incompetence; which I will always believe was orchestrated.
One more attack like that and will be begging for martial law.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268089 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I had time to search a bit longer but I have to go to work.
rider

Marquette, MI

#268090 Mar 31, 2014
The 9/11 Attacks,“Keeping the Lid on the Lie”: Media Response to the Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement http://www.ae911truth.org/
rider

Marquette, MI

#268091 Mar 31, 2014
Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—about 9/11?- Part 5: Denial and Cognitive Dissonance http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#268092 Mar 31, 2014
Why dont you list for us the so many civil liberties you lost from the Patriot Act ?????
lolochat wrote:
People in fear are more susceptible to deception. We lost so many civil liberties from the Patriot Act. And anyone who took physics in college could not formulate an equation to explain the destruction of the building unless it was actually demolished with some help at the base.
I don't believe our government could have been so I incompetent unless it was supposed to be. Too many things happens that actually depended on our incompetence; which I will always believe was orchestrated.
One more attack like that and will be begging for martial law.
rider

Marquette, MI

#268093 Mar 31, 2014
Denial and avoidance are among the most important psychological concepts to the Truth Movement. Mentally, what allows people to block out clear signs that our modern way of life is corrupt and unsustainable? What keeps people from caring?

How are people able to go on with their lives as normal when they hear that 50% of all species will be extinct by 2100? Why don’t such facts disturb people and make them curious enough to start looking into the details for themselves?

Cognitive dissonance relates to the concept of being exposed to information or having experiences that conflict with our existing base of “what we know.” The theory holds that our minds are not always flexible or rational when it comes to evaluating uncomfortable information or questioning our own beliefs.

“Dissonant cognitions” will cause us to dismiss or alter conflicting information or add justification to one side or the other—not necessarily rationally—in order to regain psychological balance. It’s an important concept to consider in terms of the way people block things out or justify things to themselves
http://www.truthmove.org/content/cognitive-di...
rider

Marquette, MI

#268094 Mar 31, 2014
Psychologists Explain 9/11 Denial Despite Hard Scientific Evidence http://consciouslifenews.com/psychologists-ex... #
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268095 Mar 31, 2014
rider wrote:
“Dissonant cognitions” will cause us to dismiss or alter conflicting information or add justification to one side or the other—not necessarily rationally—in order to regain psychological balance.
True Dat!
FYI, WW and Charlie, I do not consult links, and I do not read copy-pasted mumbo-jumbo if it looks like it's going to take more than 30 seconds or so.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#268096 Mar 31, 2014
Haven't we been over this before, Catfish?!?!?!?!?!
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Why dont you list for us the so many civil liberties you lost from the Patriot Act ?????
Haven't we been over this before, Catfish?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.nyclu.org/pdfs/eroding_liberty.pdf

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do White men know that White women prefer Black... (Sep '10) 4 min BonBonz6139 3,130
Can you suggest best maried dating site for cas... (Feb '14) 8 min Flavor6827 18
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Thinking 70,130
Wife swap near gatwick 15 min Diamonds7156 6
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 18 min Poppyann 2,992
Want to find a BDSM skype salve for light BDSM (Feb '15) 18 min Truffle5901 11
My Husband Wants Us To Swing (Feb '12) 25 min Nipz8146 65
More from around the web