Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267979 Mar 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
Actually you don't know anything, but prefer to believe what fits your need for it to be.
You know what I'd PREFER to believe, Aura? I'd prefer to believe that our government is a powerful yet benign entity with the best interests of its citizens as its prime motivator.

I'd prefer to believe that what one of the greatest Americans of all time, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, warned this country of on January 17, 1961, never came to pass. I'd prefer to believe we are not currently being governed by that behind-the-scenes war-for-profit industry he eloquently named the Military-Industrial Complex - that we had actually been "an alert and knowledgeable citizenry," as he advised we must be to stop them from taking the reins of power.

I'd prefer to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was an insane lunatic who also happened to be one of the greatest marksmen of all time, and that on November 22, 1963, he shot and killed President John F. Kennedy for warped reasons of his own.

I'd prefer to believe that we fought the Vietnam War for 20 years for altruistic reasons, and that all those men didn't really die for no better reason than trillions of dollars finding their way out of the taxpayers' pockets and into the offshore accounts of the financial elite.

I'd prefer to believe that our 2-party political circus is not merely a smokescreen to give us all the illusion that we are making choices, when in fact the choices have already been made long ago by shadowy men who control this country's actions for their own nefarious purposes.

I'd prefer to believe that all you Anti-Truthers are really the smart ones, and that the rest of us are just engaged in some flight of fancy that will eventually be genuinely debunked by hard facts instead of allegedly debunked by obvious propaganda.

Unfortunately, none of these things are even slightly believable, except by the most gullible of intellectual cowards.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#267980 Mar 30, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I'd PREFER to believe, Aura? I'd prefer to believe that our government is a powerful yet benign entity with the best interests of its citizens as its prime motivator.
I'd prefer to believe that what one of the greatest Americans of all time, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, warned this country of on January 17, 1961, never came to pass. I'd prefer to believe we are not currently being governed by that behind-the-scenes war-for-profit industry he eloquently named the Military-Industrial Complex - that we had actually been "an alert and knowledgeable citizenry," as he advised we must be to stop them from taking the reins of power.
I'd prefer to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was an insane lunatic who also happened to be one of the greatest marksmen of all time, and that on November 22, 1963, he shot and killed President John F. Kennedy for warped reasons of his own.
I'd prefer to believe that we fought the Vietnam War for 20 years for altruistic reasons, and that all those men didn't really die for no better reason than trillions of dollars finding their way out of the taxpayers' pockets and into the offshore accounts of the financial elite.
I'd prefer to believe that our 2-party political circus is not merely a smokescreen to give us all the illusion that we are making choices, when in fact the choices have already been made long ago by shadowy men who control this country's actions for their own nefarious purposes.
I'd prefer to believe that all you Anti-Truthers are really the smart ones, and that the rest of us are just engaged in some flight of fancy that will eventually be genuinely debunked by hard facts instead of allegedly debunked by obvious propaganda.
Unfortunately, none of these things are even slightly believable, except by the most gullible of intellectual cowards.
No, all these things are what you prefer not to believe, and while some of them maybe true.
You need is what drives your belief. Not much is actually grounded in evidence, but the conspiracy minded such as you are suffering an affliction. You have a mental disorder, and have chosen to believe the worst case in everything. This make you a danger to yourself and everyone.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267981 Mar 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>No, all these things are what you prefer not to believe, and while some of them maybe true.
You need is what drives your belief. Not much is actually grounded in evidence, but the conspiracy minded such as you are suffering an affliction. You have a mental disorder, and have chosen to believe the worst case in everything. This make you a danger to yourself and everyone.
So which of Johns revelations do you disagree with? And provide a reason, if you could.

Or is it always that

Insults Are Easier
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267982 Mar 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
No, all these things are what you prefer not to believe, and while some of them maybe true.
Heh, yeah, I'm dangerous all right. Dangerous to your peace of mind.

Tell me, Aura, what do you consider "conspiracy minded?"

Am I conspiracy-minded because I'm aware of the fact - so obvious that it even the government itself was compelled to admit it for fear of appearing insane - that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone? Or that even having admitted that, the government showed no interest whatsoever in re-opening the investigation? Into the ASSASSINATION OF A PRESIDENT?

Am I conspiracy-minded because I actually believe President Eisenhower knew exactly what he was talking about when he warned us that military industrialists were looking to steal our country out from under our noses for their own purposes?

Am I conspiracy-minded because I happen to notice that the USA's "Defense" budget comprises nearly half of our entire tax pool, making it BY FAR the single richest kitty in the history of the planet? Am I conspiracy-minded to believe there are powerful men who want to manipulate this country into a state of endless war in order to dip into that kitty?

Am I conspiracy-minded because I find it difficult to ascertain why Tower 7 was obviously destroyed via controlled demolition on 9/11/01? Am I conspiracy minded because I find it very suspicious that the government does not address this failure-of-logic in any way, nor do they acknowledge the rest of the glaring discrepancies of science, reason, or common sense in their version of the events that day?

Am I conspiracy-minded because I don't find it particularly difficult to connect Point A (America's unheeded warning against the rise of the Military-Industrial Complex on Jan. 17, 1961) to Point Z (A highly-suspicious attack against the USA leading to more than a decade of highly-profitable warfare in the Middle East SO FAR, accompanied by such a far-fetched explanation by the government that it practically screams "False Flag!")?

I tell ya, Aura, it's difficult for me to accept your "conspiracy-minded" accusation in the face of so much empirical evidence.

How do you feel when I call you a "naive, brainwashed, corporate-media parrot?" Can you give me a similar list of reasons you'd find that hard to accept?

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#267983 Mar 30, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
So which of Johns revelations do you disagree with? And provide a reason, if you could.
Or is it always that
Insults Are Easier
The one that makes him believe he is sane and anything he wrote down is the truth.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#267984 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Heh, yeah, I'm dangerous all right. Dangerous to your peace of mind.
Tell me, Aura, what do you consider "conspiracy minded?"
Am I conspiracy-minded because I'm aware of the fact - so obvious that it even the government itself was compelled to admit it for fear of appearing insane - that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone? Or that even having admitted that, the government showed no interest whatsoever in re-opening the investigation? Into the ASSASSINATION OF A PRESIDENT?
Am I conspiracy-minded because I actually believe President Eisenhower knew exactly what he was talking about when he warned us that military industrialists were looking to steal our country out from under our noses for their own purposes?
Am I conspiracy-minded because I happen to notice that the USA's "Defense" budget comprises nearly half of our entire tax pool, making it BY FAR the single richest kitty in the history of the planet? Am I conspiracy-minded to believe there are powerful men who want to manipulate this country into a state of endless war in order to dip into that kitty?
Am I conspiracy-minded because I find it difficult to ascertain why Tower 7 was obviously destroyed via controlled demolition on 9/11/01? Am I conspiracy minded because I find it very suspicious that the government does not address this failure-of-logic in any way, nor do they acknowledge the rest of the glaring discrepancies of science, reason, or common sense in their version of the events that day?
Am I conspiracy-minded because I don't find it particularly difficult to connect Point A (America's unheeded warning against the rise of the Military-Industrial Complex on Jan. 17, 1961) to Point Z (A highly-suspicious attack against the USA leading to more than a decade of highly-profitable warfare in the Middle East SO FAR, accompanied by such a far-fetched explanation by the government that it practically screams "False Flag!")?
I tell ya, Aura, it's difficult for me to accept your "conspiracy-minded" accusation in the face of so much empirical evidence.
How do you feel when I call you a "naive, brainwashed, corporate-media parrot?" Can you give me a similar list of reasons you'd find that hard to accept?
So much empirical evidence? You're a freaking nut case, all the truth movement ever produced was a even short of a bowel movement.
It smelled bad and blew away with the wind, you can't see it it doesn't ever materialize.
It was just a case of bad farts and you got it.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267985 Mar 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
So much empirical evidence? You're a freaking nut case, all the truth movement ever produced was a even short of a bowel movement.
It smelled bad and blew away with the wind, you can't see it it doesn't ever materialize.
It was just a case of bad farts and you got it.
Fart jokes eh? Okay Beavis.
Pegasus

United States

#267989 Mar 31, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something about bowel movements and farts that little kids find funny. Grownups not so much. Eh John.
Uh Huh Eh !
Not so Squirt.
Describe if you will your thoughts on Zippo Zorderz.
Well he's lost like a fart in the breeze.
Now two things happened here, one you have no direction and must go with the flow and you are completely blown away
You with your mental capabilities of maybe a child of 10 years old and that's me being generous Zip.
Think about it how much you desire to have friends but don't so you decided to make some up like Ricky Rat, Gloop, and your favorite hare......Cmdr. Bunny.
Your boy Johnny has repeatedly deployed his own weapon of his half-assed, self induced, whipped up brainwashing recipe but he just can't see how the whole concept backfired in his face and just look at the sweet tart now.....i.e. his last two posts.
It's gotten to the point where Topix is going to have to build and dedicate a whole new wing/ward for you basket cases with stacks and stacks of dishes to spin and cases and cases of crayons to chew on and color with.
(Zippy I don't want you to sit there with your pecker in your meat beater with a neolithic and perplexed look upon your face wondering where Topix will fit the new nuthouse extension..........don't you fret Zippy we will figure that all out for you so you just go on chasing that rabbit)
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#267990 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
Or is it always that
Insults Are Easier
I don't know if you noticed something there Cupcake but your mentor John has only revealed his madness of total responsibility and conviction by that evil government who never amazingly faultered in the lip service department.
But anyway Injuries to the Cerebral Cortex, you just keep slurping the pre-load off Johnny the Reanimaters clamneck because he's never going to give you the real thing.........because he can't.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#267991 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>Check out the genius punctuation on you...???... You must be a ROADS Scolar! Get it, ROADS Scolar?

Wacka Wacka?!?'?!?!?

Insults Are Easier
Stand down order?

Steel plating?

Know anything about thermal measuring devices?

Oh Ignorance, your utter ignorance precedes you!

Canada

#267992 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>So which of Johns revelations do you disagree with? And provide a reason, if you could.

Or is it always that

Insults Are Easier
Which one has he even attempted to support?

Oh right none, which is fine given your religious fervour for all things twoofy.

Canada

#267993 Mar 31, 2014
Free fall is the absence of resistance, the absence of resistance in building collapses can only occur through explosive force.

Its why NIST covered up explosives, and its why Dudley DoWrong can only present an equation when asked to present an investigation.

Its also why

Insults Are Easier
So now prove free fall can't occur due to an accumulation of localized failures resulting in a loss of structural integrity on a global scale.

But then you could prove me wrong by showing that known cd's exhibit those same characteristics....although your charlatan masters haven't done it because it's complete bs.

Your obvious lack of scientific literacy and negative credibility result in any brain dead, mindless, religiously motivated opinion completely irrelevant.

Canada

#267995 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>I nearly coughed up my breakfast when I thought about how much time you spent copy-pasting all those "blah's."

I guess if I could summarize what you have contributed to the conversation thus far, PH, I'd have to give you a few points:

1. Your incessant use of "Twoofer" instead of "Truther" is hitting my self-esteem pretty hard.

2. Your repeated denial of facts and blind adherence to the hilarious impossibilities portrayed in the 9/11 Commission Report has reminded me of that line from that Doors movie, where they talk about perception being reality. Pretty sure they were talking about drug use.

3. Your non-stop verbal diarrhea makes me glad you are a prolific Anti-Truther. We (people with 3-digit IQ's and a reasonable amount of observational function) need all the Anti-Truthers like you we can get. With your volume of posts, you are the equivalent of 10 mouth-breathers to the average reader.

I don't think you have made any other points, or at least none come to mind. Feel free to correct me on this. I guess you have educated many of us on the extent to which the government says it's not lying. I have a lot of collected links from you and a few others to demonstrate government propaganda in more demanding debates on this subject - ones in which the opposition isn't in full-on denial/name-calling mode, and actually attempts to rebut information instead of mocking it.

That's something anyway. Keep up the good work, PH. You, WW, Pegasus, and Charlie are the best case for 9/11 Truth I've ever encountered.
Twoof died a nasty death due to negligence and massive, morbid stupidity Jonny the great Regurgitator, sorry you didn't get the memo.

But hey, your word salads are really useful for....hang on, ima go cut my toenails now.

Canada

#267996 Mar 31, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
In reality eh?

So where's your evidence that is true Ignorance?

Because as far as I've ever seen regarding this lie used to bolster the lie called twoof, it's a complete and utter fabrication that has never been supported with anything other than empty claims.

Regarding your claim that Mineta's recounting of his experience , it's too bad you never read the entire testimony since you've just made a fool of yourself once again due to your utter lack of honesty and reliance on charlatans for accurate information.

Here's Mineta's full commentary on what he witnessed;

" MR. HAMILTON: We thank you for that. I wanted to focus just a moment on the Presidential Emergency Operating Center. You were there for a good part of the day. I think you were there with the vice president. And when you had that order given, I think it was by the president, that authorized the shooting down of commercial aircraft that were suspected to be controlled by terrorists, were you there when that order was given?
MR. MINETA: No, I was not. I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?" Well, at the time I didn't know what all that meant. And --
MR. HAMILTON: The flight you're referring to is the --
MR. MINETA: The flight that came into the Pentagon.
MR. HAMILTON: The Pentagon, yeah.
MR. MINETA: And so I was not aware that that discussion had already taken place. But in listening to the conversation between the young man and the vice president, then at the time I didn't really recognize the significance of that.
And then later I heard of the fact that the airplanes had been scrambled from Langley to come up to DC, but those planes were still about 10 minutes away. And so then, at the time we heard about the airplane that went into Pennsylvania, then I thought, "Oh, my God, did we shoot it down?" And then we had to, with the vice president, go through the Pentagon to check that out.
MR. HAMILTON: Let me see if I understand. The plane that was headed toward the Pentagon and was some miles away, there was an order to shoot that plane down.
MR. MINETA: Well, I don't know that specifically, but I do know that the airplanes were scrambled from Langley or from Norfolk, the Norfolk area. But I did not know about the orders specifically other than listening to that other conversation.
MR. HAMILTON: But there very clearly was an order to shoot commercial aircraft down.
MR. MINETA: Subsequently I found that out. "

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/archive/he...

As always, your attempts to defend the lie of twoof forces you tell other lies all because deep down, you really are nothing but a pathetic liar.
No comment twoofers?

So where's the evidence for a stand down order since every kook who's uttered that bs claim cites Mineta's testimony and the reality is that the source debunks the claim.

Oh well, intellectually lazy twoof cultists still won't bother to verify anything and your lie will still believed...but only in twooferdumb.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267997 Mar 31, 2014
Fart jokes, dick-sucking jokes, a liberal sprinkling of tired cliches and baby talk, demands for proof of non-issues, accusations of mental illness and ignorance, all put forth in supreme confidence with the sentence structure and grammar skills of an 8-year-old boy raised by wolves.

Nice rebuttals, Anti-Truthers - the core of your "argument" never changes, does it?

Tell me again about how Tower 7 was squashed by the foot of Allah.

Enthrall me with tales of how the organization with the biggest budget on the planet only has a single camera with a VERY conveniently-timed 1 FPS capability at their headquarters.

Remind me of how it is scientifically possible for a 200-ton airplane - with all its passengers - to disintegrate, AND/OR to NOT disintegrate, but in fact to be 95% recovered, as proven by close-up photos of airplane debris, none of which (miraculously) contain any context with the crash sites whatsoever.

Let us all praise God Almighty for gingerly lifting a single terrorist passport out of an otherwise inescapable inferno and placing it on the street below for our "investigators" to find. And let us retroactively thank Him for somehow finding that pristine bullet and placing it on John Connally's hospital gurney o' those many years ago - also for the benefit of our crack team of government investigators.

Let us all revel in the knowledge that even though our government instigated and facilitated the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, they experienced a moral awakening in the following 8 years and simply would never consider trying some shit like that again.

And let us all join together in demonizing the villain Dwight Eisenhower, a despicable Communist who tried to convince us that our country was in danger of becoming a for-profit war machine. Imagine where we'd be now if we'd listened to his insane rant!

Yes, Anti-Truthers, I think you are really onto something. Your cool, assured insouciance as you deliver one devastating counter-argument after another has finally forced me to understand that you've got this situation well in-hand.

I can do naught but stand in rapt awe at your compelling and conclusive reasoning against wasting taxpayer dollars on further investigation of the open-and-shut case we call 9/11.

Canada

#267998 Mar 31, 2014
dis·in·te·grate
disˈintəˌgrāt/
verb
break up into small parts, typically as the result of impact or decay.
"when the missile struck, the car disintegrated in a sheet of searing flame"
synonyms: break up, break apart, fall apart, fall to pieces, fragment, fracture, shatter, splinter; More

Of course in twooferdumb, disintegrate means to bog down discussion with irrelevant minutia and avoid all answers by asking more stupid questions.

go
twoof
gone...
Pegasus

Brooklyn, NY

#267999 Mar 31, 2014
Fart jokes, dick-sucking jokes, a liberal sprinkling of tired cliches and baby talk, demands for proof of non-issues, accusations of mental illness and ignorance, all put forth in supreme confidence with the sentence structure and grammar skills of an 8-year-old boy raised by wolves.
Nice rebuttals, Anti-Truthers - the core of your "argument" never changes, does it?
Enthrall me with tales of how the organization with the biggest budget on the planet only has a single camera with a VERY conveniently-timed 1 FPS capability at their headquarters.
Remind me of how it is scientifically possible for a 200-ton airplane - with all its passengers - to disintegrate, AND/OR to NOT disintegrate, but in fact to be 95% recovered, as proven by close-up photos of airplane debris, none of which (miraculously) contain any context with the crash sites whatsoever.
Let us all praise God Almighty for gingerly lifting a single terrorist passport out of an otherwise inescapable inferno and placing it on the street below for our "investigators" to find. And let us retroactively thank Him for somehow finding that pristine bullet and placing it on John Connally's hospital gurney o' those many years ago - also for the benefit of our crack team of government investigators.
Let us all revel in the knowledge that even though our government instigated and facilitated the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, they experienced a moral awakening in the following 8 years and simply would never consider trying some shit like that again.
And let us all join together in demonizing the villain Dwight Eisenhower, a despicable Communist who tried to convince us that our country was in danger of becoming a for-profit war machine. Imagine where we'd be now if we'd listened to his insane rant!
Yes, Anti-Truthers, I think you are really onto something. Your cool, assured insouciance as you deliver one devastating counter-argument after another has finally forced me to understand that you've got this situation well in-hand.
I can do naught but stand in rapt awe at your compelling and conclusive reasoning against wasting taxpayer dollars on further investigation of the open-and-shut case we call 9/11.
C'mon Johnny ........more fluff?
You are the king of the heap , that is of nutjobs.

Run your spiel by a board certified psychiatrist and a couple boys dressed like the Good Humor Man just may block your assumed exit and whisk you off to do the best shuffle you can.

Johnny doing the Thorozine Shuffle.....a dance Johnny knows all to well.

Canada

#268000 Mar 31, 2014
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268001 Mar 31, 2014
And now a message from the rambling libel arts major before his next showing of his cow sculpture made entirely of butter.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#268002 Mar 31, 2014
<quoted text>
This could be you issue, just saying.
FYI, WW and Charlie, I do not consult links, and I do not read copy-pasted mumbo-jumbo if it looks like it's going to take more than 30 seconds or so.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 41 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web