Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267958 Mar 30, 2014
Free fall is the absence of resistance, the absence of resistance in building collapses can only occur through explosive force.

Its why NIST covered up explosives, and its why Dudley DoWrong can only present an equation when asked to present an investigation.

Its also why

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#267959 Mar 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>How does even a portion (18 stories) go through tons of structural steel like it isn't even there?
F=ma

Go ask a structural engineer that isn't a kook and he'll say pretty much the same thing.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267960 Mar 30, 2014
NY-Post
Victims’ families: Release secret ‘Saudi’ 9/11 report-March 8th 2014

Two congressmen concerned about a government censoring of Saudi Arabia’s alleged role in the 9/11 attacks will hold a press conference this week with families of the victims to step up pressure on the White House to declassify the information.

If these pages are declassified,” Jones said,“it would be an important revelation to the American people.”

http://nypost.com/2014/03/08/victim-families-...

Interesting

“2014 Massachusetts 9/11 Investigation Commission Initiative”

The Massachusetts 9/11 Investigation Commission Initiative may appear on the November, 2014 general election ballot in the state of Massachusetts as an indirect initiated state statute. The initiative would establish a law that would create a Citizens’ 9/11 Investigation Commission.

A measure was filed with the Massachusetts Attorney General and was certified by the Massachusetts Secretary of State on September 7, 2011.
http://9-11cc.org/about-the-2012-massachusett...

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#267961 Mar 30, 2014
FBI agents and detectives with the Fairfax County Police Department assigned to the Joint Terrorism Task Force in Washington complained of political interference. They say they were repeatedly called off pursuing 9/11 leads back to the Saudi Embassy.

“All of the intelligence agencies failed to follow up on top Saudis. They all failed,” Graham noted.

“Those weren’t three or four independent decisions to act incompetently. They were directed to act incompetently.

“They were operating under ¬orders from the White House.”

http://nypost.com/2014/03/23/threat-of-us-ter...
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267962 Mar 30, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Great post Regurgitator!
Really sums up your amazing perspicacity and ability to say nothing in many, many words!
I nearly coughed up my breakfast when I thought about how much time you spent copy-pasting all those "blah's."

I guess if I could summarize what you have contributed to the conversation thus far, PH, I'd have to give you a few points:

1. Your incessant use of "Twoofer" instead of "Truther" is hitting my self-esteem pretty hard.

2. Your repeated denial of facts and blind adherence to the hilarious impossibilities portrayed in the 9/11 Commission Report has reminded me of that line from that Doors movie, where they talk about perception being reality. Pretty sure they were talking about drug use.

3. Your non-stop verbal diarrhea makes me glad you are a prolific Anti-Truther. We (people with 3-digit IQ's and a reasonable amount of observational function) need all the Anti-Truthers like you we can get. With your volume of posts, you are the equivalent of 10 mouth-breathers to the average reader.

I don't think you have made any other points, or at least none come to mind. Feel free to correct me on this. I guess you have educated many of us on the extent to which the government says it's not lying. I have a lot of collected links from you and a few others to demonstrate government propaganda in more demanding debates on this subject - ones in which the opposition isn't in full-on denial/name-calling mode, and actually attempts to rebut information instead of mocking it.

That's something anyway. Keep up the good work, PH. You, WW, Pegasus, and Charlie are the best case for 9/11 Truth I've ever encountered.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#267963 Mar 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The question still remains... where is the Boeing in the five frames they showed us? There was no Boeing.
Sure there's a Boeing I can see it's nose vividly.

Maybe if you removed your rose colored glasses that you think confirm you are sane.

Don't try that slight of hand nonsense with me kid.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#267965 Mar 30, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
I nearly coughed up my breakfast when I thought about how much time you spent copy-pasting all those "blah's."
I guess if I could summarize what you have contributed to the conversation thus far, PH, I'd have to give you a few points:
1. Your incessant use of "Twoofer" instead of "Truther" is hitting my self-esteem pretty hard.
2. Your repeated denial of facts and blind adherence to the hilarious impossibilities portrayed in the 9/11 Commission Report has reminded me of that line from that Doors movie, where they talk about perception being reality. Pretty sure they were talking about drug use.
3. Your non-stop verbal diarrhea makes me glad you are a prolific Anti-Truther. We (people with 3-digit IQ's and a reasonable amount of observational function) need all the Anti-Truthers like you we can get. With your volume of posts, you are the equivalent of 10 mouth-breathers to the average reader.
I don't think you have made any other points, or at least none come to mind. Feel free to correct me on this. I guess you have educated many of us on the extent to which the government says it's not lying. I have a lot of collected links from you and a few others to demonstrate government propaganda in more demanding debates on this subject - ones in which the opposition isn't in full-on denial/name-calling mode, and actually attempts to rebut information instead of mocking it.
That's something anyway. Keep up the good work, PH. You, WW, Pegasus, and Charlie are the best case for 9/11 Truth I've ever encountered.
Sure thing Johnny, take a deep breath.......hold it....hold it......there you go let that anger flow with your TWOOFER tainted breath....lol.

Congratulations in your ability to take Onemale, Zorders, Insults to Injury, Who, Web, Muq.....roll 'em up and explosively shoot them all out your ass in just one post.

Thank you for lack of accomplishment for your side and enhancing ours.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#267966 Mar 30, 2014
-Web wrote:
NY-Post
Victims’ families: Release secret ‘Saudi’ 9/11 report-March 8th 2014
Two congressmen concerned about a government censoring of Saudi Arabia’s alleged role in the 9/11 attacks will hold a press conference this week with families of the victims to step up pressure on the White House to declassify the information.
If these pages are declassified,” Jones said,“it would be an important revelation to the American people.”
http://nypost.com/2014/03/08/victim-families-...
Interesting
“2014 Massachusetts 9/11 Investigation Commission Initiative”
The Massachusetts 9/11 Investigation Commission Initiative may appear on the November, 2014 general election ballot in the state of Massachusetts as an indirect initiated state statute. The initiative would establish a law that would create a Citizens’ 9/11 Investigation Commission.
A measure was filed with the Massachusetts Attorney General and was certified by the Massachusetts Secretary of State on September 7, 2011.
http://9-11cc.org/about-the-2012-massachusett...
First I heard of it,.....by the way Momo.....do you even know who the Attorney General in Ma. is?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267967 Mar 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>How is it tv at with your three digit IQ , Harvard or MIT didn't want you ?!?!?!?!.. Is it because the three digits are all ZERO ?????
Check out the genius punctuation on you...???... You must be a ROADS Scolar! Get it, ROADS Scolar?

Wacka Wacka?!?'?!?!?

Insults Are Easier
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267968 Mar 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
How is it tv at with your three digit IQ , Harvard or MIT didn't want you ?!?!?!?!.. Is it because the three digits are all ZERO ?????<quoted text>
Pegasus wrote:
Congratulations in your ability to take Onemale, Zorders, Insults to Injury, Who, Web, Muq.....roll 'em up and explosively shoot them all out your ass in just one post.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Gawd twofers are low brow idiots!
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Link or LIE!
WasteWater wrote:
Pointless rant.
This stuff is even funnier when you read it in the voice of Homer Simpson, guys.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#267969 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
This stuff is even funnier when you read it in the voice of Homer Simpson, guys.
Johnny don't be upset for your lack to achieve for what every Truther dreams of.

traction.

Your feeble attempts to incur a reasonable argument have all fallen flat on their face but so has any of the attempts by the nimrods before you.

Just be content that you are not alone.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267970 Mar 30, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
Johnny don't be upset for your lack to achieve for what every Truther dreams of.
traction.
All commentary on your negligent failure to master the English language prior to attempting to argue in it aside, traction is exactly what the Truther argument has.

It's a time-tested phenomenon, brought to light by the progressive public perception of the JFK assassination.

In the 60's, the argument against the Warren Report was enough to elicit anger in its brainwashed proponents.

In the 70's, this anger transformed into mockery, and "conspiracy theorist" began being promoted by the corporate-owned media as a reference to anyone who didn't blindly accept the government's integrity - thereby consigning any study of a singular, actual conspiracy to a the shitheap of a broad stereotype of anti-American insanity.

In the 80's, the Warren Report began to come under fire just a little as a new generation of Americans began to reach adulthood, but the JFK "Truthers" were still in the minority.

In the 90's, as this new generation came to power, prepared to look objectively at the mistakes of their predecessors, the conspiracy theory of JFK's assassination gained quite a LOT of "traction."

And now, if you still believe Oswald was some "lone nut," it's actually YOU who are the nut.

Funny thing, though - the bullshit was always the same bullshit. It just took a long time for people to get past the media brainwashing, and it had to be accomplished by those who were born after the bulk of it took place.

Of course, this was all well before the Information Age, which has sped up the process of questioning the lies our government tells by quite a few years.

Polls show that more and more Americans are feeling manipulated by the media's hardline stance regarding 9/11. The government story doesn't wash, but it's never questioned by any mainstream sources. People are living in fear, and starting to question why.

The next generation of power-brokers is going to be much, much younger than the last, BTW.

If only you could return to the media's fear-mongering heyday of the early '00's, Peg, your words might not sound so vapid, self-deceiving, and hollow.

But alas, though science conjectures that we may one day achieve speeds capable of propelling us into the future, time-travel into the past is projected to be eternally out of our grasp.
Pegasus

Lawrence, MA

#267972 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
All commentary on your negligent failure to master the English language prior to attempting to argue in it aside, traction is exactly what the Truther argument has.
It's a time-tested phenomenon, brought to light by the progressive public perception of the JFK assassination.
In the 60's, the argument against the Warren Report was enough to elicit anger in its brainwashed proponents.
In the 70's, this anger transformed into mockery, and "conspiracy theorist" began being promoted by the corporate-owned media as a reference to anyone who didn't blindly accept the government's integrity - thereby consigning any study of a singular, actual conspiracy to a the shitheap of a broad stereotype of anti-American insanity.
In the 80's, the Warren Report began to come under fire just a little as a new generation of Americans began to reach adulthood, but the JFK "Truthers" were still in the minority.
In the 90's, as this new generation came to power, prepared to look objectively at the mistakes of their predecessors, the conspiracy theory of JFK's assassination gained quite a LOT of "traction."
And now, if you still believe Oswald was some "lone nut," it's actually YOU who are the nut.
Funny thing, though - the bullshit was always the same bullshit. It just took a long time for people to get past the media brainwashing, and it had to be accomplished by those who were born after the bulk of it took place.
Of course, this was all well before the Information Age, which has sped up the process of questioning the lies our government tells by quite a few years.
Polls show that more and more Americans are feeling manipulated by the media's hardline stance regarding 9/11. The government story doesn't wash, but it's never questioned by any mainstream sources. People are living in fear, and starting to question why.
The next generation of power-brokers is going to be much,
younger than the last, BTW.
If only you could return to the media's fear-mongering heyday of the early '00's, Peg, your words might not sound so vapid, self-deceiving, and hollow.
But alas, though science conjectures that we may one day achieve speeds capable of propelling us into the future, time-travel into the past is projected to be eternally out of our grasp.
As I said.....you clowns dream of traction.

You really surprise me Johnny for I thought you were a contender but you do nothing more but parrot the tripe as the run of the mill Truther.

Accusations.
homemade evidence.
Conjecture with more homemade evidence.
Dubbed and doctored Twoofer flicks.
Denial.
Evasion.

Now the best for last.......zero evidence.....zero proof.

Traction Johnny
Get some.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267973 Mar 30, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
So wht can't you goofballs give us a cohesive narrative into the events of 9/11 according to Twoofet Dumb ?!?!?!?! All we ever get are disjointed theories that contradict each other <quoted text>
A lot of people have a lot of theories about what happened that day. I have mine, other Truthers have theirs.

All these are, are theories. No one knows what really happened that day. But we do know what DIDN'T happen - the government's version.

Also within the ranks of Truthers you will find disagreements about the government's inconsistencies. Some people say there was no plane at the Pentagon or Shanksville. Some say the Shanksville plane was shot down by a missile. Some say the Shanksville plane WAS a missile.

Some Truthers say it was a Jewish conspiracy, others that it was an insurance scam, others that it was the M.I.C. And there are numerous other areas of discrepancy between Truther versions of 9/11.

It's easy to speculate wildly about what happened. But while we have done so, you Anti-Truthers have latched on to these inconsistent speculations as meaningful indicators of the validity of the core argument of 9/11 Truth, when in fact the underlying theme has remained the same all along, and cannot be trifled with by the likes of you.

The government's story is bullshit.

Now, when the government feeds you a bunch of bullshit, there's a good reason for it. They're not compulsive liars, they're power-hungry, treacherous, dangerous liars on an unprecedented scale.

So the first step is to get a new investigation going. Truthers forget this in their zeal to put forth their pet theories. I'm guilty of it myself.

So yeah, Rad, you get disjointed theories that contradict each other. But none of the Truther theories, which are actually not even part of the underlying Truther argument, are nearly as self-defeating as the 9/11 Commission Report. At least most Truther theories make sense and stand up to scientific scrutiny, which the government story does not.

Make whatever you want out of the "This is what happened..." realm of 9/11 Truth.

But never forget that "This is what DIDN'T happen" is always waiting there in the bullpen to strike you out every time you're foolish enough to step up to the plate.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#267974 Mar 30, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How does even a portion (18 stories) go through tons of structural steel like it isn't even there?
The supports at the base give way. The rest falls apart due to structural failure.

Glad I could help.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#267975 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
A lot of people have a lot of theories about what happened that day. I have mine, other Truthers have theirs.
All these are, are theories. No one knows what really happened that day. But we do know what DIDN'T happen - the government's version.
Also within the ranks of Truthers you will find disagreements about the government's inconsistencies. Some people say there was no plane at the Pentagon or Shanksville. Some say the Shanksville plane was shot down by a missile. Some say the Shanksville plane WAS a missile.
Some Truthers say it was a Jewish conspiracy, others that it was an insurance scam, others that it was the M.I.C. And there are numerous other areas of discrepancy between Truther versions of 9/11.
It's easy to speculate wildly about what happened. But while we have done so, you Anti-Truthers have latched on to these inconsistent speculations as meaningful indicators of the validity of the core argument of 9/11 Truth, when in fact the underlying theme has remained the same all along, and cannot be trifled with by the likes of you.
Now, when the government feeds you a bunch of bullshit, there's a good reason for it. They're not compulsive liars, they're power-hungry, treacherous, dangerous liars on an unprecedented scale.
So the first step is to get a new investigation going. Truthers forget this in their zeal to put forth their pet theories. I'm guilty of it myself.
So yeah, Rad, you get disjointed theories that contradict each other. But none of the Truther theories, which are actually not even part of the underlying Truther argument, are nearly as self-defeating as the 9/11 Commission Report. At least most Truther theories make sense and stand up to scientific scrutiny, which the government story does not.
Make whatever you want out of the "This is what happened..." realm of 9/11 Truth.
But never forget that "This is what DIDN'T happen" is always waiting there in the bullpen to strike you out every time you're foolish enough to step up to the plate.
The problem is your theories have no basis in factual evidence.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#267976 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually you don't know anything, but prefer to believe what fits your need for it to be.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#267977 Mar 30, 2014
Graham and Goss are nothing more than a distraction from the truth.

Various U.S. government leaders have since suggested that the missing 28 pages point to Saudi Arabia’s complicity in the 9/11 crimes.

However such musings fail to discuss other important issues, like the links between the Saudi regime and the Western deep state, or the fact that, from the start, even the Saudis were calling for the 28 pages to be released.

Discussion of the missing 28 pages also omits mention of the highly suspicious nature of the Inquiry’s investigation and its leaders.
http://digwithin.net/2014/03/16/28-missing-pa...
Pegasus

Union, NJ

#267978 Mar 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Evidence Johnny, evidence.....not posts with shit loads of fluff.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267979 Mar 30, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
Actually you don't know anything, but prefer to believe what fits your need for it to be.
You know what I'd PREFER to believe, Aura? I'd prefer to believe that our government is a powerful yet benign entity with the best interests of its citizens as its prime motivator.

I'd prefer to believe that what one of the greatest Americans of all time, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, warned this country of on January 17, 1961, never came to pass. I'd prefer to believe we are not currently being governed by that behind-the-scenes war-for-profit industry he eloquently named the Military-Industrial Complex - that we had actually been "an alert and knowledgeable citizenry," as he advised we must be to stop them from taking the reins of power.

I'd prefer to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was an insane lunatic who also happened to be one of the greatest marksmen of all time, and that on November 22, 1963, he shot and killed President John F. Kennedy for warped reasons of his own.

I'd prefer to believe that we fought the Vietnam War for 20 years for altruistic reasons, and that all those men didn't really die for no better reason than trillions of dollars finding their way out of the taxpayers' pockets and into the offshore accounts of the financial elite.

I'd prefer to believe that our 2-party political circus is not merely a smokescreen to give us all the illusion that we are making choices, when in fact the choices have already been made long ago by shadowy men who control this country's actions for their own nefarious purposes.

I'd prefer to believe that all you Anti-Truthers are really the smart ones, and that the rest of us are just engaged in some flight of fancy that will eventually be genuinely debunked by hard facts instead of allegedly debunked by obvious propaganda.

Unfortunately, none of these things are even slightly believable, except by the most gullible of intellectual cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Anthony Bragg 3 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 3 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
More from around the web