yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Charleston, IL

#267856 Mar 28, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a buffoon, and nothing you say is supportable by the evidence.
The United States "still" does not consider using SAM missiles against civilian aircraft full of people. This doesn't mean it hasn't happened accidentally, or that it wouldn't in a last case scenario. But more importantly you haven't shown that 9/11 was defensible against anywhere outside of the mind.
and where are Saddam's nuclear weapons???
who

Reading, UK

#267857 Mar 28, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
..... and thats about the depth of your 9/11 argument
<quoted text>
Your argument amounts to little more than this.....you should up your game.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010110212...

Which one is you?
who

Reading, UK

#267858 Mar 28, 2014
Anyway it's Friday which means I can't be arsed to talk to you Muppets. Laters
onemale

Charleston, IL

#267859 Mar 28, 2014
Eminent New Honorary Members Join 9/11 Consensus Panel
Wall Street Journal
NEW YORK, June 8, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/— Amidst growing doubts about its origins, the tragedy of September 11, 2001 .

http://www.911truth.org/eminent-new-honorary-...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#267860 Mar 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Great informative post John.

Here's what the bwunkers had to say:
pigboy, says false over and over.
delirious mind, says buffoon.
ponyboy, squirms and says get Atta’s phone number.
ratdick, says moron AND master of buffoonery, no facts, no easily dismissed cohesive narrative.
sorry charlie, too embarrassed by us finding out he is a lawyer has so far declined to comment.
drunken aussie, says 9-11 Research does not promote incivility.
Where's the waste of good water when you need him (her?)?
What a team! Bwunkers to the death.
I STILL don't think they should get another default winners trophy this time.
Uh Huh Eh !
It contained empty claims and no evidence so it's no wonder you got so much enjoyment out John the Regurgitators post.

Oh elevator boy-sheep-DNA 20 pilots YOUNG EARTH CREATIONIST STREET CORNER JEEBUS aka Mr.Gullible, tell us the one about WTC 7 collapsing in under 7 seconds again!
onemale

Charleston, IL

#267862 Mar 28, 2014
9/11 “Black Box” Cover-up Story Finally Breaks Out »

Black boxes disappear from the WTC site: Bryan Sacks’ and Nick Levis’ of 911Truth.org break story

Firefighter Said Black Boxes Were Found at Ground Zero

http://www.911truth.org/911truth-breaks-story...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267863 Mar 28, 2014
why is it so hard for you guys to give us a COHESIVE narrative into the events of 9/11 according to Twoof ..... there has to be a way to connect all those goofy theories into the most complex conspiracy in history ?!?!?!
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trolling buddha boy!
Uh Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267865 Mar 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
Hey Charlie boy your firm could be next
We'll see if you still run to the defense of the govie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =thR-lVuztIYXX&list=PL3EF0 7B3EBE5483C4
Rep. Michele Bachmann? lmfao!! Moonbats of a feather.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#267866 Mar 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referring to WMD's it became painfully obvious that exactly as it was claimed by former Iraqi general Georges Sada.
Which was that Saddam's chemical weapons industry was smuggled into Syria and scores of chemical weapons were produced there. This became a big issue when the Syrian government fell to Islamic extremists.

NIMA chief James Clapper, a retired Air Force general and a leading member of the U.S. intelligence community, told reporters he linked the disappearance of Iraqi WMDs with the large number of Iraqi trucks that crossed into Syria before and during the U.S. invasion. The assessment was that these trucks contained missiles and WMD components banned by the United Nations Security Council.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2004/06/25309/#YmkiPMWull7...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267867 Mar 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
9/11 “Black Box” Cover-up Story Finally Breaks Out »
Black boxes disappear from the WTC site: Bryan Sacks’ and Nick Levis’ of 911Truth.org break story
Firefighter Said Black Boxes Were Found at Ground Zero
http://www.911truth.org/911truth-breaks-story...
False Farther Diddler! The guy that claimed to find them was a fraud!

MEQUON - Michael Bellone, the self-proclaimed "honorary New York firefighter," who spoke to 100-200 people at Concordia University about the events of 9-11 is a "fraud," according to New York Fire Marshal Conrad Tinney.

Tinney was one of the fire marshals who arrested Bellone, 51, of Brooklyn, N.Y., on Sept. 27, for having an FDNY Scott air tank, harness, regulator and mask. He was charged with grand larceny, criminal impersonation and possession of stolen property, but the charges were later dropped after Bellone returned the items.

Bellone told FDNY investigators the equipment was given to his charity - Trauma Response Assistance for Children (TRAC) Team - but didn’t tell FDNY fire marshals who donated the items.

"The charges may have been dropped, but the investigation is continuing," Tinney said. "We know he has a door off one of our engines destroyed in the attacks and some tools as well."

Bellone spoke Sept. 22 at a Concordia event organized by Student Life after an alum was in Oconomowoc during the week of Sept. 11 where Bellone spoke. It is unknown how much Concordia officials paid Bellone for his presentation.

"Concordia is very disappointed to learn that this presentation might not have been legitimate. Our students were very interested in the subject matter and obviously had we known what we know now about Michael Bellone we would not have allowed him to speak on campus," said Heidi Fendos, a spokesman for the university.

Tinney said he couldn’t elaborate any more on the investigation, but said Bellone volunteered at Ground Zero as a "citizen" and as a "volunteer" and collaborated on a book about the experience, and later, displayed some of the equipment at speeches to schoolchildren and adults across the country.

"It wasn’t until two years later that we began getting complaints about him," Tinney said. "We have one honorary firefighter and that is a child from the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Aside from the child, it is normally the chiefs and those above who are made honorary firefighters and he (Bellone) isn’t one. He’s saying he was made an honorary firefighter by New York Fire Commissioner Nicholas Scoppetta. That’s a fallacy."

After taking complaints, FDNY investigators questioned Bellone and discovered the breathing apparatus and other gear were missing from the fire department’s Mask Service Unit since Oct. 1, 2001.

Three years later, Tinney said Bellone was warned to return all of the FDNY equipment he had in his possession.

"We figured common sense would prevail and he would stop on his own," Tinney said. "There were times when he would show up at different events wearing New York Fire Department gear."

Tinney said investigations revealed Bellone has given more than 700 presentations across the country.

"The bottom line is that I have a problem with individuals who prey on the emotions of the general public based on a tragedy," Tinney said.
http://www.gmtoday.com/news/local_stories/200...

September 28, 2005 Wednesday
HEADLINE: 9/11-CHARITY BIG BUSTED
The New York Post

Fire marshals yesterday busted the chairman of a controversial Ground Zero charity for possessing stolen FDNY property...

An FDNY source said Bellone's group is not registered with the state as a charitable organization.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267868 Mar 28, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going out on a limb here, but I think that you are not so much about protecting these filth but rather the high office which they usurped......just my opinion Charles.
That's too vague for me to even understand.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267870 Mar 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
. I know of a local businessman who was forced into bankruptcy by one of those scum bucket lawyers. When I asked him, why don't you sue the lawyer? He replied, it is hard to find one who will. Out to hundreds he finally found one, but the fee was $30,000.00 for just the retainer.
Sure, It's all the attorneys fault he spent all his money on Alex Jones DVDs instead of paying his bills father diddler.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267871 Mar 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You might start checking orifices,
onemale wrote:
My girfriend and I have talked about this.
We decided to first try a MFM threesome and see how that goes. I would love to watch her with 3 guys at the same time in all 3 holes.
But all the std's out there is holding us back.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T2GTEFN7Q...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267872 Mar 28, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
4. 1993 WTC Bombing - FBI complicity is proved.
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
But someone in the FBI hierarchy decided, 6 months before the attack, to pull out their informant.
In other words, they supplied the terrorists with enough money to carry out their attack, then canceled their ALLEGED plan to supply inert explosives, stopped monitoring the terrorists' movements, and allowed them to actually carry it out.
This is all well-documented, Chuck, by the New York Times even.
Sorry, Not seeing anything about money going to terrorists on the New Your TImes website.

LINK TO THE TIMES STORY ON THE MONEY OR ARE YOU LYING?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267873 Mar 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
Sorry fellow truthers I had a busy week trying to play catch-up. I see like usual Dr Zorderz is keeping them in line.
When Charlie boy defended a proven liar like Ted Olsen he lost much credibility.
Ted admits he does not know if it was a seat-back phone or a cell, see, he revived the message.

FATHER DIDDLER! Am I using a Mac, PC, Tablet or phone to type this?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267874 Mar 28, 2014
onemale wrote:
When Charlie boy defended a proven liar like Ted Olsen he lost much credibility.
When a guy that wants to nail his own mother and suggests to others that they do the same by getting their mothers drunk says I have a broken moral compass I take that as the highest praise.

----------
ONEMALE regarding his MOTHER!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
She would have never do such a thing.... not ever... not in this lifetime or the next.
As a teen, I would have thought I died and went to heaven.
But now that I'm older, I'm glad it never happened.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

----------
i had a dream that i was having sex with a mother figure in my life
onemale wrote:
All women love to talk, talk to her at great lengths. Establish an intimate connection. Sit close to her on the couch and talk, eventually start holding her hand and watch her reaction.
Take her out to dinner, and/or a movie. Take her to a night club and dance with her. See if you can get her drunk.
The problem with going for broke is you will mostly likely shock her and blow your chance. if you tell her about the dream... it probably won't go over very well.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TJ8INVMQR...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267875 Mar 28, 2014
go see a therapist for the Chicken Fetish pervert
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
One good reason is that it is too easy for you bwunkers to simply dismiss anything that is presented. Talking to you is like trying to play chess with a chicken or a pig for that matter. I think you know how it goes.
Keep trolling. Go back to work and count someones money. You too pigboy.
Uh Huh Eh !
who

Reading, UK

#267876 Mar 28, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too vague for me to even understand.
It doesn't seem that vague to me at all.
Have a nice Friday Charles.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#267877 Mar 28, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>

drunken aussie, says 9-11 Research does not promote incivility.
9-11 Research does not promote
incivility, junk science,
or 'no-jetliner' claims.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#267879 Mar 28, 2014
He said 'expound"..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 980,103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,032
More from around the web