no

well, im not sure

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#267567 Mar 25, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The bodies of 152 people killed in a fiery plane crash in Iran Wednesday have been returned to their families, an Iranian state broadcaster reported Sunday.
Video of the crash site showed a huge crater in the earth scattered with charred pieces of the plane and tattered passports.
The plane was built in Russia in 1987.
BBC's Jon Leyne says Iran's civil and military air fleets are made up of elderly aircraft, in poor condition due to their age and lack of maintenance.
One hundred fifty two bodies were found in the 7908 Caspian crash plus debris from the plane unlike the crash in Pennsylvania on September 11th when America was "supposedly being attacked".
It doesn't describe the condition of the bodies, but it seems likely there were indeed at least some intact. One thing however is the age or condition of the aircraft doesn't make any difference in an after the fact result. Certainly it likely contributed to the crash but not the result.

The biggest factor you have to consider here is that flight 93 was getting it at WOT and going 2 to three times as fast as crashing was the goal. Flight 7908 was trying to land so it
was going very slow, but the result is very similar.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#267568 Mar 25, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The correspondence was released of the firefighters who lost their lives in the wtc's
Whats the difference?
None of them under examination tell a conspiracy, quote mining produces one.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267570 Mar 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
The biggest factor you have to consider here is that flight 93 was getting it at WOT and going 2 to three times as fast as crashing was the goal. Flight 7908 was trying to land so it was going very slow, but the result is very similar.
Actually, the biggest factor to consider here is that in mankind's 110-year history of powered flight, there have only ever been 2 planes that are alleged to have "disintegrated on impact" - American Airlines Flight 77, and United Airlines Flight 93 - within a half-hour of each other on 9/11/01.

I think the funniest thing about the endless stream of bizarre horseshit embraced by Anti-Truthers is, it's ALMOST believable that a plane could MAYBE become unrecognizable as a plane, after crashing into the concrete walls of the Pentagon.

But into a grassy field? Uh, yeah, okay - talk about temporary suspension of disbelief, Shakespeare wasn't NEARLY that demanding on his readers.

But hey, whatever, takes all kinds. Most people don't think about it very hard until they think about it very hard. Once they do, the big picture begins to coalesce in their mind, and people like you begin to seem, well...stupid.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267571 Mar 25, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Does disintegrated flesh found in the ground at the site of an explosive fiery plane crash yield usable uncontaminated DNA suitable for making a positive match to another human?
Who'd a thunk?
Uh Huh Eh !
Sure, Look up double tandem repeats.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267572 Mar 25, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the biggest factor to consider here is that in mankind's 110-year history of powered flight, there have only ever been 2 planes that are alleged to have "disintegrated on impact" - American Airlines Flight 77, and United Airlines Flight 93 - within a half-hour of each other on 9/11/01.
Parts were found of both, in fact any plane crash will not leave a pristine intact plane One male.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267573 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>
In other words, they supplied the terrorists with enough money to carry out their attack, then canceled their ALLEGED plan to supply inert explosives, stopped monitoring the terrorists' movements, and allowed them to actually carry it out.
This is all well-documented, Chuck, by the New York Times even.
Sorry, Not seeing anything about money going to terrorists.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/28/nyregion/ta ...

LINK TO THE TIMES STORY ON THE MONEY!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267574 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Probably doesn't bother him at all that the above statement violates about a dozen different established scientific principles. They had him at "ferocity."
Could you name one, ONEMALE?
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267575 Mar 25, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Parts were found of both
Oh. Charlie.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267576 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh. Charlie.
Great rebuttal Onemale!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267577 Mar 25, 2014
Even though the North Woods operation was not accepted fifty years ago it's like it was used on September 11th 2001 to terrorize Americans into a war they did not want.

Bin Laden said he or his cohorts did not commit any type of terrorism against the USA on Spetember 11th 2001.
He would have taken responsibility for 911 and boasted about it if he had done it.

V. James Bamford is an American bestselling author and journalist
In 2006, he won the National Magazine Award for Reporting for his piece "The Man Who Sold The War," published in Rolling Stone.

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere.

People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war
V. James Bamford
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267579 Mar 25, 2014
-Web wrote:
Bin Laden said he or his cohorts did not commit any type of terrorism against the USA on Spetember 11th 2001.
He would have taken responsibility for 911 and boasted about it if he had done it.
I begin by talking about the honorable brother Zacarias Moussaoui.

The truth is that he has no connection whatsoever with the events of September 11th, and I am certain of what I say, because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers -- Allah have mercy upon them -- with those raids, and I did not assign brother Zacarias to be with them on that mission. And his confession that he was assigned to participate in those raids is a false confession which no intelligent person doubts is a result of the pressure put upon him for the past four and a half years.

And were this pressure lifted from him for him to return to his normal state, he would state the fact I mentioned. And among the things that confirm this fact is that the participants in September 11th were two groups: pilots and support teams for each pilot in order to control the aircraft. And since Zacarias Moussaoui was learning how to fly, it follows that he wasn't component #20 from the teams which helped to control the airplanes, as your government previously claimed, and your government knows this fact with certainty.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/Terrorism...
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267580 Mar 25, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Could you name one, ONEMALE?
Why just one? I promised a dozen.

1. Thermodynamics
2. Gravity
3. Momentum
4. Aeronautics
5. Physics
6. Mathematics
7. Chemistry
8. Structural Engineering
9. Biology
10. Pedology
11. Edaphology
12. Logic
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267581 Mar 25, 2014
-Web wrote:
I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced.

http://www.aljazeera.com/archive/2004/11/2008...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267582 Mar 25, 2014
Pick one and explain Onemale, that is a list of terms, not a claim of a violation.
Major Fail!
<quoted text>
1. Thermodynamics
2. Gravity
3. Momentum
4. Aeronautics
5. Physics
6. Mathematics
7. Chemistry
9. Biology
10. Pedology
11. Edaphology
12. Logic

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#267583 Mar 25, 2014
<quoted text>
I think the funniest thing about the endless stream of bizarre horseshit embraced by Anti-Truthers is, it's ALMOST believable that a plane could MAYBE become unrecognizable as a plane, after crashing into the concrete walls of the Pentagon.
But into a grassy field? Uh, yeah, okay - talk about temporary suspension of disbelief, Shakespeare wasn't NEARLY that demanding on his readers.
But hey, whatever, takes all kinds. Most people don't think about it very hard until they think about it very hard. Once they do, the big picture begins to coalesce in their mind, and people like you begin to seem, well...stupid.
Sorry you don't even have an argument here that follows any form of intelligence or reasoning skills.

F=ma completely obliterates your entire argument.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267584 Mar 25, 2014
Funny thing about people like Charlie - it's certainly understandable why Truthers insist on having this conversation. Obviously we want a new investigation into the obvious lies contained in the 9/11 Commission Report, and so we make our case where we can.

But why does Charlie do it?

Does he feel the government's story needs defending so badly that he spends all his waking hours incompetently defending it?

Is he so blindly patriotic that he gets angry at people who think the government would actually have the nerve to lie to them?

Does he (and this would be the funniest one) believe he is an eloquent and effective debater, and merely enjoys the confrontation?

Is he an epically overpaid government shill?

Or is he just some sad, lonely loser, not too bright but longing for the spotlight, lacking all self-awareness as he blathers and spams his way to infamy as the most retarded special Olympian ITT, thinking all the while that he is somehow winning the debate as he and his alter-egos immediately judge his every vacuous comment as "Brilliant," "Funny," and "Helpful?"

Methinks the latter.

But thank God for people like Charlie - the perfect whipping boys for the proverbial 9/11 Paddle of Truth.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267585 Mar 25, 2014
I GUESS YOU MISSED THIS ..... OR MAYBE JUST IGNORED IT

Al-Qaida spokesman recounts 9/11 aftermath

By LARRY NEUMEISTER and TOM HAYS
March 20, 2014 7:15 AM

NEW YORK (AP)— Osama bin Laden's hours in a dark Afghanistan cave the evening of the Sept. 11 attacks were brought to light when his son-in-law testified in his own defense at his terrorism trial, portraying the al-Qaida leader as worried and apprehensive as he contemplated how America would respond.

The son-in-law, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, said the al-Qaida leader asked him hours after the attacks what he thought would happen next.

"Politically, I said, America, if it was proven that you were the one who did this, will not settle until it accomplishes two things: to kill you and topple the state of the Taliban," Abu Ghaith said he told him.

Bin Laden responded: "You're being too pessimistic," Abu Ghaith recalled in a discussion that he said went late into the night.

He said bin Laden had sent a messenger to pick him up earlier on Sept. 11 from a house in Kabul, Afghanistan, where he had watched the news unfold on television. He said bin Laden told him: "We are the ones who did it."
-Web wrote:
Even though the North Woods operation was not accepted fifty years ago it's like it was used on September 11th 2001 to terrorize Americans into a war they did not want.
V. James Bamford is an American bestselling author and journalist
In 2006, he won the National Magazine Award for Reporting for his piece "The Man Who Sold The War," published in Rolling Stone.
Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere.
People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war
V. James Bamford
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267586 Mar 25, 2014
Pick one, onemale and explain, OR DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW YOU "FEEL" anything on this list discredits the official story?
<quoted text>
1. Thermodynamics
2. Gravity
3. Momentum
4. Aeronautics
5. Physics
6. Mathematics
7. Chemistry
9. Biology
10. Pedology
11. Edaphology
12. Logic

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#267587 Mar 25, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
I GUESS YOU MISSED THIS ..... OR MAYBE JUST IGNORED IT
Al-Qaida spokesman recounts 9/11 aftermath
By LARRY NEUMEISTER and TOM HAYS
March 20, 2014 7:15 AM
NEW YORK (AP)— Osama bin Laden's hours in a dark Afghanistan cave the evening of the Sept. 11 attacks were brought to light when his son-in-law testified in his own defense at his terrorism trial, portraying the al-Qaida leader as worried and apprehensive as he contemplated how America would respond.
The son-in-law, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, said the al-Qaida leader asked him hours after the attacks what he thought would happen next.
"Politically, I said, America, if it was proven that you were the one who did this, will not settle until it accomplishes two things: to kill you and topple the state of the Taliban," Abu Ghaith said he told him.
Bin Laden responded: "You're being too pessimistic," Abu Ghaith recalled in a discussion that he said went late into the night.
He said bin Laden had sent a messenger to pick him up earlier on Sept. 11 from a house in Kabul, Afghanistan, where he had watched the news unfold on television. He said bin Laden told him: "We are the ones who did it."
<quoted text>
No I didn't miss the news but the reality is this is only hearsay from a brother n law of Laden.
One must question as to why he is coming forward in 2014 with the information.
I wonder if a new investigation into the events of 911 is in the works.
who knows

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#267588 Mar 25, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them under examination tell a conspiracy, quote mining produces one.
The wtc's were a crime scene like the plane in Pennsylvania.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min karl44 8,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min PELE78 881,583
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 46 min Ruby88 53,498
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 603,771
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 1 hr Mister Clean 29
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 41,178
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 6,417
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Into The Night 4,142
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web