#267358 Mar 22, 2014
George Bush, Cheney, Rice, & Rumsfeld caught in Lies

&li st=PL3EF07B3EBE5483C4

“SATYAMEV JAYATE-TRUTH WINS ”

Since: Mar 14

JUBAIL, KSA

#267359 Mar 22, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
The killings have ceased ...... REALLY !?!?!??!!?
Violence in Iraq Killed 703 in February, U.N. Reports
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
MARCH 1, 2014
BAGHDAD — Violence across Iraq in February killed 703 people, a death toll higher than the same period a year before as the country faces a rising wave of militant attacks rivaling the sectarian bloodshed that followed the American-led invasion in 2003, the United Nations said Saturday
The figures issued by the United Nations’ mission to Iraq is close to January’s death toll of 733, showing that a surge of violence that began 10 months ago with a government crackdown on a Sunni protest camp is not receding. Meanwhile, attacks on Saturday killed at least five people and wounded 14, the authorities said.
<quoted text>
All because of US invasion and mismanaging and creating the state of Anarchy during their occupation.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#267360 Mar 22, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All because of US invasion and mismanaging and creating the state of Anarchy during their occupation.
With the full backing of Saudi Arabia...thats right,thats off limits.

Not that Saudi Arabia gained any oil revenue for its dwindling oil reserves by" creating the state of Anarchy" in Iraq.
onemale

Charleston, IL

#267361 Mar 23, 2014
If Charlie boy is really an attorney making 3 figures per hour as he claims... why is he losing hundreds of dollars a day on here???
onemale

Charleston, IL

#267362 Mar 23, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
The killings have ceased ...... REALLY !?!?!??!!?
Violence in Iraq Killed 703 in February, U.N. Reports
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
MARCH 1, 2014
BAGHDAD — Violence across Iraq in February killed 703 people, a death toll higher than the same period a year before as the country faces a rising wave of militant attacks rivaling the sectarian bloodshed that followed the American-led invasion in 2003, the United Nations said Saturday
The figures issued by the United Nations’ mission to Iraq is close to January’s death toll of 733, showing that a surge of violence that began 10 months ago with a government crackdown on a Sunni protest camp is not receding. Meanwhile, attacks on Saturday killed at least five people and wounded 14, the authorities said.
<quoted text>
It appears we hung the only man that could keep the peace.

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267364 Mar 23, 2014
Japan MOF Nakao sees dollar remaining key currency

(Reuters) Tokyo March 2, 2014 - Japan's top currency tsar, Takehiko Nakao, said on Monday that he saw the U.S. dollar as the key global currency for the foreseeable future and that Japan trusts the currency as a safe and reliable asset.

But you probably know more then he does about finance ..... LOL
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
One of Murphy's Laws.
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Money metal gold & silver price manipulation is coming to an end.
The USD is going down.
9/11 was an inside job.
Uh Huh Eh !
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267365 Mar 23, 2014
Someone posted earlier about a concept called "The Gullible Mind," and I enjoyed that post. There's a lot of truth there.

But more than gullibility, those who genuinely swallow the government fairy tale about 9/11 suffer from mere stupidity.

I remember when I was a kid, there were IQ tests. These tests didn't measure knowledge, or skill-sets, they measured mental capacity. Most of the questions were puzzles. The most difficult questions were puzzles which required you to define the relationship between large numbers of seemingly unrelated objects, numbers, or pieces of information.

The real question always added up to, "How much accurate data can you hold in the forefront of thought at the same time?"

I'm 100% certain that if you take a sampling of Anti-Truthers and compare it to a sampling of Truthers, you'll find that the Anti-Truthers fall well on the low end of the IQ scale, and vice versa.

Anti-Truthers simply can't put all this information together in their heads, whereas Truthers find it almost impossible to understand how anyone CAN'T grasp it.

The Anti-Truthers who don't suffer from a low IQ (few and far between), suffer from something far worse - intellectual cowardice. The obvious conclusion scares them, and so they not only shy away from it, they are actually compelled to argue the opposite side of the debate, merely to continuously reassure themselves that all is well with the world; that there's no need for them to lay awake at night wondering how the planet got taken hostage by amoral, warmongering, political opportunists.

It's interesting to have the conversation with them, and it needs to be done, if for no other reason than to keep the dialogue alive until a real investigation can be forced against the will of the perpetrators and the sheepish masses (20-30 years from now is my guess).

But the conversation always degenerates into the same abyssal swirl - Truthers making common sense arguments, and Anti-Truthers name-calling, mocking the "conspiracy theorists" for actually believing that sometimes powerful people really do get together and plan some evil shit, and demanding evidence that they know has been hidden away by the government.

Nonetheless, Anti-Truthers, if you care to go asshat-to-asshat with someone who knows how to out-crawl you to the end of the mud-pit, I am still available as a concrete wall for you to beat your head against.

I notice that most of you are at least smart enough to stop responding to me directly. Maybe it really is possible to penetrate your thick skulls with some real knowledge, who knows.

“Bright Waters House ”

Manhattan, New York

#267366 Mar 23, 2014
He was very good at keeping things under control even if he had to employ brutal methods to do it .... Too bad Wolfowitz & Bush wanted to take him down so badly
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears we hung the only man that could keep the peace.

“Bright Waters House ”

Manhattan, New York

#267367 Mar 23, 2014
This entire post screams out: OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY

by the way DUFUS, there was a real investigation, it was conducted by the FBI and called PENTTBOM, the largest crimminal investigation in history with 11,000 agents working on it full time. Everything they uncovered pointed to the al Qeada terror network
John the Revelator wrote:
Someone posted earlier about a concept called "The Gullible Mind," and I enjoyed that post. There's a lot of truth there.
But more than gullibility, those who genuinely swallow the government fairy tale about 9/11 suffer from mere stupidity.
I remember when I was a kid, there were IQ tests. These tests didn't measure knowledge, or skill-sets, they measured mental capacity. Most of the questions were puzzles. The most difficult questions were puzzles which required you to define the relationship between large numbers of seemingly unrelated objects, numbers, or pieces of information.
The real question always added up to, "How much accurate data can you hold in the forefront of thought at the same time?"
I'm 100% certain that if you take a sampling of Anti-Truthers and compare it to a sampling of Truthers, you'll find that the Anti-Truthers fall well on the low end of the IQ scale, and vice versa.
Anti-Truthers simply can't put all this information together in their heads, whereas Truthers find it almost impossible to understand how anyone CAN'T grasp it.
The Anti-Truthers who don't suffer from a low IQ (few and far between), suffer from something far worse - intellectual cowardice. The obvious conclusion scares them, and so they not only shy away from it, they are actually compelled to argue the opposite side of the debate, merely to continuously reassure themselves that all is well with the world; that there's no need for them to lay awake at night wondering how the planet got taken hostage by amoral, warmongering, political opportunists.
It's interesting to have the conversation with them, and it needs to be done, if for no other reason than to keep the dialogue alive until a real investigation can be forced against the will of the perpetrators and the sheepish masses (20-30 years from now is my guess).
But the conversation always degenerates into the same abyssal swirl - Truthers making common sense arguments, and Anti-Truthers name-calling, mocking the "conspiracy theorists" for actually believing that sometimes powerful people really do get together and plan some evil shit, and demanding evidence that they know has been hidden away by the government.
Nonetheless, Anti-Truthers, if you care to go asshat-to-asshat with someone who knows how to out-crawl you to the end of the mud-pit, I am still available as a concrete wall for you to beat your head against.
I notice that most of you are at least smart enough to stop responding to me directly. Maybe it really is possible to penetrate your thick skulls with some real knowledge, who knows.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#267369 Mar 23, 2014
onemale wrote:
If Charlie boy is really an attorney making 3 figures per hour as he claims... why is he losing hundreds of dollars a day on here???
Leave it to a Twoofer to twist and contort the truth.
Charlie told you he was working yesterday boning up on a case and a meeting on Monday with his associates.

You can't stand the fact that he is a professional and well you are not.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#267370 Mar 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
" Maybe it really is possible to penetrate your thick skulls with some real knowledge, who knows."
John you are spot on with this post but (I think) you are very wrong on this last point. The anti-truthers (debwunkers) at least the ones on this little obscure forum are quite incapable of grasping the importance of any new information or questions.
Their little minds are made up and anything posted here only slightly different than what they think is always met with outright dismissal, third grade ridicule and name calling. Some of them are even employed to post dis-info on this forum.
I am fond of certain quotes from famous men and this comes to mind.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them beforehand; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if in his mind he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, without a shadow of a doubt, what is laid before him.”
Leo Tolstoy
Again, great post about the "Gullible Mind".
Uh Huh Eh !
Brown nosing puppets.....interesting,.....y ou do have your head up your ass,.....no evidence today from you again hey Squirt?
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267371 Mar 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Some of them are even employed to post dis-info on this forum.
Ya know, Doc, I used to believe that. I have certainly encountered, on the various forums, arguments from the other side that are so professional, practiced, and misleading, that it seems apparent the poster has been trained in disinfo technique.

I am not saying you are wrong. But on this forum? I doubt it. Nothing but rubes and duffers here so far.
Pegasus

Newark, NJ

#267372 Mar 23, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, Doc, I used to believe that. I have certainly encountered, on the various forums, arguments from the other side that are so professional, practiced, and misleading, that it seems apparent the poster has been trained in disinfo technique.
I am not saying you are wrong. But on this forum? I doubt it. Nothing but rubes and duffers here so far.
When you clowns accuse people of being paid to conduct disinformation you are really revealing through protection your intent.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267375 Mar 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
When you clowns accuse people of being paid to conduct disinformation you are really revealing through protection your intent.
I'm not accusing anyone. To the contrary, I'm saying anyone would be an idiot to pay an incompetent debater like you (or anyone else ITT) to participate in a disinformation campaign.

If they really wanted to make good use of their money, they'd use it to pay people like me and Doc Zorderz there to STFU and stay away from the interweb for a while.

What they actually end up doing is identifying people who don't want to play their little game, and harassing us in little ways. I was on the no-fly list for a while. Also, my phone calls and internet activity are all 100% monitored - but of course, any American citizen can say that now.

Don't worry, Peg, no one thinks you are a government agent. More like an easy target or a victim.

Homehill,QLD

#267376 Mar 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gullible Mind.
By Mike Adams
http://www.naturalnews.com/032293_gullible_mi...
Uh Huh Eh !
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 supernatural explanations
By Mike Adams
This brings up the immediate bind-bending question of how electronic devices on a commercial flight that vanished still appear to be connected to the internet. The explanations for this defy everything we think we know about reality:

• Mind-bending possibility #2, the "Stargate" explanation: A teleportation portal of some kind exists in the skies, through which the plane inadvertently flew and was teleported somewhere else. Yet, astonishingly, electromagnetic signals can still make it through the portal, and the two sides of the portal remain in contact across the radio spectrum.(This explanation sounds like pure science fiction and also seems extremely unlikely, yet we must at least acknowledge that modern physics has already demonstrated the instantaneous teleportation of information across apparently infinite space due to the "non-locality" of entangled electrons as described in quantum theory.)

Who has the Gullible Mind?
rider

Marquette, MI

#267377 Mar 23, 2014

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267378 Mar 23, 2014
Major Reginald Shinn, U.S. Air Force – Retired officer. Served as Bombardier - Navigator in Boeing B-25's, 41st Bombardment Group, Seventh Air Force, World War II. Awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.

The 10-minute documentary plays the final 8 minutes of radio communication of firefighters in the World Trade Center 2 building (South Tower) prior to its demolition.

Forty five minutes after impact rescue teams had encountered only small pockets of fire.
&fe ature=player_embedded
rider

Marquette, MI

#267379 Mar 23, 2014
Having defended his country for 32 years and having then worked for the remainder of his career to build better ways of being and becoming well, Bert is determined not to let the forces which are threatening American's health freedoms prevail. Formerly a warrior for America's military, now he is a warrior for America's health and personal freedom.
rider

Marquette, MI

#267380 Mar 23, 2014
Geraldo Rivera changes mind on AE911Truth

Homehill,QLD

#267381 Mar 23, 2014
rider wrote:
Major General Albert Stubblebine

A key sponsor of the research internally at Fort Meade, MD, MG Stubblebine was convinced of the reality of a wide variety of psychic phenomena. He required that all of his Battalion Commanders learn how to bend spoons a la Uri Geller, and he himself attempted several psychic feats, even attempting to walk through walls

High on the twoofer source list

But I think the guy that says anyone who question him has a Gullible Mind is talking about worm holes or what ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Blagoja 825,400
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Robert F 582,670
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 27 min lightbeamrider 2,249
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 45 min James 70,120
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,106
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,456
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 2,998
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr AN NFL FAN 121,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web