yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267152 Mar 20, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) How did the landing gear fly between two close buildings (with a space just big enough for the landing gear) 4 blocks away with no damage to either building???
My guess is it flew through the air and due to the height of th e WTC impacts landed from above the buildings.

Crazy huh.

What's your theory, it is a hologram?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267153 Mar 20, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>We've re-learned that twoofers are scientifically illiterate fools who believe everything their high priests of stupid tell them to believe.

As you twoofer you've already proven you're incapable of learning anything new.
Nah you didn't learn that, classless, all you learned is what you always believed to be true.

http://youtu.be/lCCQiBe5X80

Insults Are Easier
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267154 Mar 20, 2014
Here is the Anti-Truther standard for evidence:

Parable: A crowd is gathered in a room. Documents lie on a table. Suddenly the crowd notices the documents burning, and a man with a lighter in his hand walking away from the table. Soon there are no documents, only ashes.

Government officials show up, arrest the man with the lighter, and carry away the table on which the documents burned. Neither the man, the lighter, or the table are ever seen again.

The government issues a statement that the documents in fact were not intentionally burned up, but combusted on their own. The media, as always, parrots the government version of events.

Some people who were there and saw what happened speak up. "The documents did not burn on their own, a man set them on fire."

There is an immediate backlash: "No one set them on fire, they spontaneously combusted!! Don't you watch the news, you idiots?"

"Sorry, that's not true. We saw a man with a lighter walking away from the table right after the documents were seen to be on fire."

"Where is this man?"

"We don't know."

"Where is the lighter?"

"We don't know."

"Where is the table?"

"We don't know."

"Then you don't have any evidence, you morons. Get a load of these idiots, folks!! They don't believe the government but they have no evidence."

"But the government lies to you all the time. What makes you think they're not lying now?"

"The government never lies, you communist piece of human trash."

"Oh yeah, there's also the scientific fact that documents don't spontaneously combust. Ever."

"That's not evidence!!"

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#267155 Mar 20, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Nah you didn't learn that, classless, all you learned is what you always believed to be true.

http://youtu.be/lCCQiBe5X80

Insults Are Easier
You forget that your scientific illiteracy and (lack of ) attention to detail precedes you!
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!"

Edmonton, Canada

#267156 Mar 20, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
Here is the Anti-Truther standard for evidence:
Twoofer standard of evidence: Does it conform to the cult like religion of twoof?

Yes.

It is then part of the religion and MUST be mindlessly accepted.

See "they found thermite in the dust by Harrit and Jones" for proof.

Edmonton, Canada

#267157 Mar 20, 2014
onemale wrote:
I'm out of here, I've had a enough for teaching elementary level mentalities
So until next time...
Gawd are you fking dumb!

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#267158 Mar 20, 2014
The rapid fall of the Towers and WTC7 has been analyzed by several engineers and scientists even the archeitect of the towers is baffled.

The roof of WTC 7-(students and I are observing the southwest corner) falls to earth in less than 6.6 seconds, while an object dropped from the roof would hit the ground in 6.0 seconds. This follows from t =(2H/g)1/2.

Likewise, the Towers fall very rapidly to the ground, with the upper part falling nearly as rapidly as ejected debris which provide free-fall references

Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum ó one of the foundational Laws of Physics?
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267159 Mar 20, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Does it conform to the cult like religion of twoof?
LOL - truthers are not the ones rating their own barely-literate comments as "Brilliant," mocking people by twisting words like a 4-year-old, or using way-over-the-top hyperbole like "cult-like" and "religion" to discredit those to whom they cannot present a valid counter-argument.

Your halfass horseshit might play in Des Moines, P.H., but sorry, not on Broadway.

The government fairy tale doesn't add up, P.H. It stinks, it smells like foul, rotting evil. There is ample photographic, scientific, circumstantial, empirical, and historical evidence showing that the most likely scenario on 9/11/01 was that the USA's Military-Industrial Complex was behind the whole thing, not to mention that they were the only organization on the planet with a tangible motive to do it.

None of this evidence has been debunked in any way whatsoever, unless one changes one's standard for debunking to include pseudo-science and entrenched-party testimony, which is apparently precisely what the Anti-Truth contingent has done.

Fact is, considering the government's long history of lying to the public about matters of seminal importance, and the hilariously inept job they did trying to make 9/11 seem real, the burden of proof is actually on you. The smart money has been on "Inside Job" for many years now.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#267160 Mar 20, 2014
onemale wrote:
WTC 7 is about to "blow up"
"it's blowin' boy"
"Did you hear that?"
"Keep your eye on that building, it's coming down"
"Move it back here. Alright guys?. Sorry"
"The building is about to blow up, move it back"
"We are walking back, there's a building, about to blow up"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cU_43SwWD9AXX
Comment: According to the experts, it takes months to plan and place explosives to bring down a building, especially straight down at free fall speed, as we saw on 9/11.
When building 7 was destroyed so was the records of the Enron, Saving & Loan scandals etc. When you have money you can do whatever it takes (even murder) and cover it up, and get away with it.
This is what they mean when the say, "money is the root to all evil."
Now watch Charlie boy air his fetish of mommy banging, sucking dicks etc defend these murderers and call this video debunked.
More drivel. None of that is correct.

Some experts!!!

Location hidden

#267161 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
The rapid fall of the Towers and WTC7 has been analyzed by several engineers and scientists even the archeitect of the towers is baffled.
The roof of WTC 7-(students and I are observing the southwest corner) falls to earth in less than 6.6 seconds, while an object dropped from the roof would hit the ground in 6.0 seconds. This follows from t =(2H/g)1/2.
Likewise, the Towers fall very rapidly to the ground, with the upper part falling nearly as rapidly as ejected debris which provide free-fall references
Where is the delay that must be expected due to conservation of momentum ó one of the foundational Laws of Physics?
The firemen who were at the scene all agree the building fell due to significant damage.

Here is a brief description by those who were actually there. Your arm chair quarter backs don't count.

"A little north of Vesey I said, weíll go down, letís see whatís going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see whatís going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didnít look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didnít look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, weíre going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didnít look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasnít really keen on the idea. Then this other officer Iím standing next to said, that building doesnít look straight. So Iím standing there. Iím looking at the building. It didnít look right, but, well, weíll go in, weíll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobodyís going into 7, thereís creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

http://debunking911.com/pull.htm

Location hidden

#267162 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL - truthers are not the ones rating their own barely-literate comments as "Brilliant," mocking people by twisting words like a 4-year-old, or using way-over-the-top hyperbole like "cult-like" and "religion" to discredit those to whom they cannot present a valid counter-argument.
Your halfass horseshit might play in Des Moines, P.H., but sorry, not on Broadway.
The government fairy tale doesn't add up, P.H. It stinks, it smells like foul, rotting evil. There is ample photographic, scientific, circumstantial, empirical, and historical evidence showing that the most likely scenario on 9/11/01 was that the USA's Military-Industrial Complex was behind the whole thing, not to mention that they were the only organization on the planet with a tangible motive to do it.
None of this evidence has been debunked in any way whatsoever, unless one changes one's standard for debunking to include pseudo-science and entrenched-party testimony, which is apparently precisely what the Anti-Truth contingent has done.
Fact is, considering the government's long history of lying to the public about matters of seminal importance, and the hilariously inept job they did trying to make 9/11 seem real, the burden of proof is actually on you. The smart money has been on "Inside Job" for many years now.
Prove it.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267163 Mar 20, 2014
Ex-al-Qaida spokesman recalls 9/11 with bin Laden

By LARRY NEUMEISTER and TOM HAYS
19 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP)ó Osama bin Laden's son-in-law offered a rare glimpse of the al-Qaida leader in the hours after the Sept. 11 attacks, recounting during surprise testimony Wednesday in a Manhattan courtroom how the two met that night in a cave in Afghanistan.

"Did you learn about what happened ... the attacks on the United States?" the son-in-law, Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, recalled bin Laden asking him.

"We are the ones who did it."

The testimony came as Abu Ghaith's trial on charges he conspired to kill Americans and aid al-Qaida as a spokesman for the terrorist group took a dramatic turn. His decision to take the witness stand was announced by his lawyer, Stanley Cohen, who surprised a nearly empty courtroom that quickly filled with spectators as word spread.

BUT AL~QAEDA DOESN'T EXSIST AND 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267164 Mar 20, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Prove it.
You prove it, Spammy Spammerson. Also, didn't we already decide you weren't smart enough to continue this conversation?

Location hidden

#267165 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
You prove it, Spammy Spammerson. Also, didn't we already decide you weren't smart enough to continue this conversation?
The factual evidence already proves itself.

Let's take a look at the Pentagon missile assertion.

1. The picture of the explosion is consistent with jet fuel. The color and expansion prove this fact.

2. Missile explosions are much whiter in color, faster and far more intense.

3. People at the scene smelled jet fuel.

4. People at the scene saw the jet approach.

These are all facts my friend. What do you have? Anything?

Location hidden

#267166 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
ad hominem fallacy

appeal to emotion.... you have yet to prove anything presented to be a fairy tale.

All of the conspiracy theories have been completely debunked long ago.

another appeal to emotion and red herring fallacy

Sorry, you don't have anything here.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#267167 Mar 20, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The firemen who were at the scene all agree the building fell due to significant damage.
Here is a brief description by those who were actually there. Your arm chair quarter backs don't count.
"A little north of Vesey I said, weíll go down, letís see whatís going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see whatís going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didnít look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didnít look good.
But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, weíre going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didnít look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasnít really keen on the idea. Then this other officer Iím standing next to said, that building doesnít look straight. So Iím standing there. Iím looking at the building. It didnít look right, but, well, weíll go in, weíll see.
So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobodyís going into 7, thereís creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.
http://debunking911.com/pull.htm
Your wrong not all the fire man agreed on the way the buildings collapsed.
Many fireman heard explosions before the buildings fell and one paramedic was told to run as fast as she could from wtc 7 because firemen noticed flashes in the lobby like explosives.

Actually the rescue workers and many firemen thought there was enough time to evacuate the buildings.

“One For the Money”

Two For The Show

#267168 Mar 20, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The factual evidence already proves itself.
Let's take a look at the Pentagon missile assertion.
1. The picture of the explosion is consistent with jet fuel. The color and expansion prove this fact.
2. Missile explosions are much whiter in color, faster and far more intense.
3. People at the scene smelled jet fuel.
4. People at the scene saw the jet approach.
These are all facts my friend. What do you have? Anything?
Most of the jet fuel evaporated upon impact and jet fuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel.
The buildings were constructed to take a hit from a 707 Boeing

you do not have facts.

“SHEEN IS A LIAR”

Since: Dec 10

Lincoln, NE

#267169 Mar 20, 2014
And you know all about the WTC because you are a welder and you live across the street from a structural engineer
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget that your scientific illiteracy and (lack of ) attention to detail precedes you!
<quoted text>
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!"

Location hidden

#267170 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong not all the fire man agreed on the way the buildings collapsed.
Many fireman heard explosions before the buildings fell and one paramedic was told to run as fast as she could from wtc 7 because firemen noticed flashes in the lobby like explosives.
Actually the rescue workers and many firemen thought there was enough time to evacuate the buildings.
Not true. You have been watching carefully edited nonsense.

Prove any of these false assertions with respect to demolition claims. I dare you. I double dog dare you because it can't be done.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#267171 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Anti-Truthers are fun to toy with, but ultimately you have to wonder why you are bothering. I mean, here we are 50+ years past the JFK assassination, when we have the players giving death-bed confessions, and even the government itself finally admitting that the Warren Report is fiction.
We spent 20 years in Vietnam fighting a war for no reason besides war-industry profit, a fact which has become painfully obvious in retrospect.
We actually (laughably) went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan behind 9/11, countries which are linked to al Qaeda in no way whatsoever (if al Qaeda even exists, mind you). Never mind that al Qaeda was allegedly formed in Saudi Arabia and operated out of Pakistan.
I'm about 90% sure most Anti-Truthers have even conveniently forgotten by now that we weaseled our way into the Iraq War with now-exposed lies about "weapons of mass destruction."
We have, in fact, been continuously at war somewhere on the planet for nearly 60 years, for no legitimate reason that stands up under the light of truth.
We were warned by the President of the United States himself, on national television, of a quasi-governmental power within our society whose advent to dominance would be inevitable, and threaten our entire way of life, if we were not eternally vigilant against it - Dwight Eisenhower warning us of the Military-Industrial Complex in 1962.
Yet these people still don't get it. At all.
This is not the United States of America anymore, except in name only. We are now a for-profit war machine. A coup d'etat occurred on Nov. 22, 1963.
You can say, "Open your mind," but they will not. You can tell them the truth, but they can't understand it - their mind is polluted with the lies fed to them 24 hours a day by the mainstream media, owned outright by their shadowy overlords - lies they have convinced themselves must be true out of pure intellectual laziness.
This country is ruined because of the ignorance of this so-called "Gullible Mind." The real tragedy, though, is suffered by those of us of greater intelligence who have to live among them, surrounded by the endless cacophony of blithering, brainwashed fools, knowing that they are all literally incapable of listening to reason.
And understanding the grim reality that they are the vast majority.
Great post, but I believe the majority is steadily moving in our direction through social media and the information sharing nature of the internet.
It's an information war, and we are making ground.
http://www.911truth.org/zogby-poll-51-of-amer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Dust Storm 543,475
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 741,223
Abudhabi massage 0566722166 27 min sunny 1
Dom/Sub curious? (Jun '13) 33 min Malachi Constant 22
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 33 min Chino 57
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min bad bob 173,942
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min Eagle 12 228,059
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Paulo94 159

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••