55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

rider

Marquette, MI

#267379 Mar 23, 2014
Having defended his country for 32 years and having then worked for the remainder of his career to build better ways of being and becoming well, Bert is determined not to let the forces which are threatening American's health freedoms prevail. Formerly a warrior for America's military, now he is a warrior for America's health and personal freedom.
rider

Marquette, MI

#267380 Mar 23, 2014
Geraldo Rivera changes mind on AE911Truth

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#267381 Mar 23, 2014
rider wrote:
Major General Albert Stubblebine

A key sponsor of the research internally at Fort Meade, MD, MG Stubblebine was convinced of the reality of a wide variety of psychic phenomena. He required that all of his Battalion Commanders learn how to bend spoons a la Uri Geller, and he himself attempted several psychic feats, even attempting to walk through walls

High on the twoofer source list

But I think the guy that says anyone who question him has a Gullible Mind is talking about worm holes or what ever.
rider

Marquette, MI

#267382 Mar 23, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Richard Gage Talks Global ReThink 911
Pegasus

United States

#267383 Mar 23, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not accusing anyone. To the contrary, I'm saying anyone would be an idiot to pay an incompetent debater like you (or anyone else ITT) to participate in a disinformation campaign.
If they really wanted to make good use of their money, they'd use it to pay people like me and Doc Zorderz there to STFU and stay away from the interweb for a while.
What they actually end up doing is identifying people who don't want to play their little game, and harassing us in little ways. I was on the no-fly list for a while. Also, my phone calls and internet activity are all 100% monitored - but of course, any American citizen can say that now.
Don't worry, Peg, no one thinks you are a government agent. More like an easy target or a victim.
You don't have a clue how many before you have come and gone with the same conjecture that of which you parrot.
You too will fade into oblivion not so much as scratching the paint on the battleship named LOGIC.
It's either the case is about to blow wide open...which the case never does......or the daily flurry of convoluted and outlandish accusations which are untrue or never meant to be true.
I like how one loon will appear agog in the reading of another loons post as some type of loonyverse prop, but generally it's children like Zippy Zorderz sporting a new sock puppet as he takes it out for a test drive.
In short there is nothing you can say or dream that will make a difference one way or another.

Plenty of the wrong people have been on no-fly....don't toot your horn like you are special.....if your phone is tapped then it must be for good reason...or you are just another delusional shizophrenic who thinks your phone is tapped.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#267384 Mar 23, 2014
Someone posted earlier about a concept called "The Gullible Mind," and I enjoyed that post. There's a lot of truth there.
But more than gullibility, those who genuinely swallow the government fairy tale about 9/11 suffer from mere stupidity.
I remember when I was a kid, there were IQ tests. These tests didn't measure knowledge, or skill-sets, they measured mental capacity. Most of the questions were puzzles. The most difficult questions were puzzles which required you to define the relationship between large numbers of seemingly unrelated objects, numbers, or pieces of information.
The real question always added up to, "How much accurate data can you hold in the forefront of thought at the same time?"
I'm 100% certain that if you take a sampling of Anti-Truthers and compare it to a sampling of Truthers, you'll find that the Anti-Truthers fall well on the low end of the IQ scale, and vice versa.
Anti-Truthers simply can't put all this information together in their heads, whereas Truthers find it almost impossible to understand how anyone CAN'T grasp it.
The Anti-Truthers who don't suffer from a low IQ (few and far between), suffer from something far worse - intellectual cowardice. The obvious conclusion scares them, and so they not only shy away from it, they are actually compelled to argue the opposite side of the debate, merely to continuously reassure themselves that all is well with the world; that there's no need for them to lay awake at night wondering how the planet got taken hostage by amoral, warmongering, political opportunists.
It's interesting to have the conversation with them, and it needs to be done, if for no other reason than to keep the dialogue alive until a real investigation can be forced against the will of the perpetrators and the sheepish masses (20-30 years from now is my guess).
But the conversation always degenerates into the same abyssal swirl - Truthers making common sense arguments, and Anti-Truthers name-calling, mocking the "conspiracy theorists" for actually believing that sometimes powerful people really do get together and plan some evil shit, and demanding evidence that they know has been hidden away by the government.
Nonetheless, Anti-Truthers, if you care to go asshat-to-asshat with someone who knows how to out-crawl you to the end of the mud-pit, I am still available as a concrete wall for you to beat your head against.
I notice that most of you are at least smart enough to stop responding to me directly. Maybe it really is possible to penetrate your thick skulls with some real knowledge, who knows.
The problems with any future investigation will include faded memories of those still alive to give any testimony, stolen or misplaced evidence and last but not least, laws created in the name of "national security" to stifle or hide information that should be made public.
rider

Marquette, MI

#267385 Mar 23, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Major General Albert Stubblebine
A key sponsor of the research internally at Fort Meade, MD, MG Stubblebine was convinced of the reality of a wide variety of psychic phenomena. He required that all of his Battalion Commanders learn how to bend spoons a la Uri Geller, and he himself attempted several psychic feats, even attempting to walk through walls
High on the twoofer source list
But I think the guy that says anyone who question him has a Gullible Mind is talking about worm holes or what ever.
Maj Gen Albert Stubblebine III and Dr Rima E Laibow on Alex Jones
rider

Marquette, MI

#267386 Mar 23, 2014
Rense & General Albert Stubblebine - Remote Viewing Works &
rider

Marquette, MI

#267387 Mar 23, 2014
Rightwing nut-jobs spokes person Agenda 21 General Albert Stubblebine Part 1 of 2)
rider

Marquette, MI

#267388 Mar 23, 2014
Time for U.S. to Account for genocide
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267389 Mar 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
It's either the case is about to blow wide open...which the case never does......or the daily flurry of convoluted and outlandish accusations which are untrue or never meant to be true.
Hmm, never said either one of those things. Fact is, the "case" is closed and has been for many years. The 9/11 cover-up is as clear as an unmuddied lake, Fred. Clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. Only the fools are left behind by the Train of the Painfully Obvious.
Pegasus wrote:
I like how one loon will appear agog in the reading of another loons post as some type of loonyverse prop, but generally it's children like Zippy Zorderz sporting a new sock puppet as he takes it out for a test drive.
Sure, everyone who disagrees with you is a sock-puppet, and everyone who disagrees with the Truthers is a shill.

The reality: I am a person sitting in my bedroom in my underwear thinking about going up the street to McDonald's because I'm too lazy to make my own coffee but not too lazy to put on a pair of pants and a t-shirt. You are a person also, but your sin is intellectual laziness instead of coffee-making laziness.
Pegasus wrote:
if your phone is tapped then it must be for good reason...or you are just another delusional shizophrenic who thinks your phone is tapped.
Seriously, Fred? I thought you believed everything the mainstream news tells you to believe. Well, guess what? They just told you to believe that EVERYONE'S phone is tapped. They didn't like telling you that, but a guy named Edward Snowden backed them into a corner where they either had to come right out and admit that they are merely a governmental/corporate mouthpiece, or actually deliver the news, Adjust your horizons accordingly.

Also, consider this: Before 9/11, it would have been considered preposterous - an INCREDIBLE violation of the Bill of Rights - for the NSA to do what it is now doing, which essentially adds up to monitoring and archiving all the communications in the USA 24/7. But now, it's just considered an ample security measure by the huddled, frightened masses of the proletariat.

Is this unprecedented post-9/11 spying privilege a MOTIVE?

One of many, Fred, one of many.
Pegasus

United States

#267390 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Hmm, never said either one of those things. Fact is, the "case" is closed and has been for many years. The 9/11 cover-up is as clear as an unmuddied lake, Fred. Clear as an azure sky of deepest summer. Only the fools are left behind by the Train of the Painfully Obvious.
<quoted text>
Sure, everyone who disagrees with you is a sock-puppet, and everyone who disagrees with the Truthers is a shill.
The reality: I am a person sitting in my bedroom in my underwear thinking about going up the street to McDonald's because I'm too lazy to make my own coffee but not too lazy to put on a pair of pants and a t-shirt. You are a person also, but your sin is intellectual laziness instead of coffee-making laziness.
<quoted text>
Seriously, Fred? I thought you believed everything the mainstream news tells you to believe. Well, guess what? They just told you to believe that EVERYONE'S phone is tapped. They didn't like telling you that, but a guy named Edward Snowden backed them into a corner where they either had to come right out and admit that they are merely a governmental/corporate mouthpiece, or actually deliver the news, Adjust your horizons accordingly.
Also, consider this: Before 9/11, it would have been considered preposterous - an INCREDIBLE violation of the Bill of Rights - for the NSA to do what it is now doing, which essentially adds up to monitoring and archiving all the communications in the USA 24/7. But now, it's just considered an ample security measure by the huddled, frightened masses of the proletariat.
Is this unprecedented post-9/11 spying privilege a MOTIVE?
One of many, Fred, one of many.
More like you work at McDonalds and come shift time you'll guzzle as much coffee as your gullet can hold.
You can try the razzle and dazzle approach until your fingers bleed upon the keyboard....once again, types of your ilk have come and gone, will come again ...run the bunk ....run the bunk, and fade away never making a dent in the way things are and forever will be.

Since your landing on this thread you have rallied your fellow Twoofers but again proven nothing at all but the clear cut fact that you are another smoke blower.

Now pull on your draws, slip on your pants, lace up your shoes and get to Mickey D's.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#267391 Mar 23, 2014
rider wrote:
<quoted text> Maj Gen Albert Stubblebine III and Dr Rima E Laibow on Alex Jones http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uYbhNhNGhzUXX
still at it? s pammy

had to be thermite!!
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267392 Mar 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
More like you work at McDonalds and...(insert ramble)
You talk about the way things are, and the way they will always be, Peg.

Well, the way things are is this: The Information Age is now in full swing. The playing field has widened substantially. The propaganda game used to be simple: "Control the information at the source." That's no longer possible. The new game is "Give them so much conflicting information that they'll be forced to rely on the traditional sources we control."

The way things will always be? In the future I see a lot more people beginning to understand that the chances 9/11 happened the way the U.S. Government says it happened are exactly 0%.

This swing will occur because people like me are not going to leave the matter alone. We're going to be heard, we're much, much smarter than you, and people are catching on to that.

We're not going to let it stand, this little house of cards you keep trying to prop up with occasional gusts of hot air. We're going to keep shutting down people like you and exposing you for the puerile purveyors of propaganda that you are.

We're going to do this because world geopolitical policy is now dictated by a fairy tale. We'd like to live in a better world, in which the truth is known, the lies revealed, and mankind no longer has to live in an endless state of war-for-profit.

By all means, feel free to continue your attempted insults and peddle your ridiculous lies. All you Anti-Truthers reap the same result with your endless parroting of the same old ramshackle inconsistencies and bizarre justifications - "Wolf!" just doesn't bring the villagers out to the fields like it used to.
Pegasus

United States

#267394 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You talk about the way things are, and the way they will always be, Peg.
Well, the way things are is this: The Information Age is now in full swing. The playing field has widened substantially. The propaganda game used to be simple: "Control the information at the source." That's no longer possible. The new game is "Give them so much conflicting information that they'll be forced to rely on the traditional sources we control."
The way things will always be? In the future I see a lot more people beginning to understand that the chances 9/11 happened the way the U.S. Government says it happened are exactly 0%.
This swing will occur because people like me are not going to leave the matter alone. We're going to be heard, we're much, much smarter than you, and people are catching on to that.
We're not going to let it stand, this little house of cards you keep trying to prop up with occasional gusts of hot air. We're going to keep shutting down people like you and exposing you for the puerile purveyors of propaganda that you are.
We're going to do this because world geopolitical policy is now dictated by a fairy tale. We'd like to live in a better world, in which the truth is known, the lies revealed, and mankind no longer has to live in an endless state of war-for-profit.
By all means, feel free to continue your attempted insults and peddle your ridiculous lies. All you Anti-Truthers reap the same result with your endless parroting of the same old ramshackle inconsistencies and bizarre justifications - "Wolf!" just doesn't bring the villagers out to the fields like it used to.
And so again I let my logic stampede your rhetoric chime, Twoofers haplessly leave Madrid out of the formula as that of the USS Cole relying on the intricate abyss of the World Trade Center complex to burrow in and defecate and repeat the process with the Pentagon and Shankesville in a wild attempt to spread illusion into the mix .

The problem for the Truther is as with anyone making a charge or accusation you must prove in totality the nature of the crime and the deploying of smoke and mirrors is futile and hilarious at best.

Bombings in the U.K/London. and incidents in Scotland don't carry the complication of 911 so the latter gives you a vast span to plant the manic seed.

The accusations of "govie operatives" within these pages has finally led me to conclude through projection by Onemale, Zorderz and yourself is telling in the fact of chump change to supplement your unemployed asses.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267395 Mar 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
The problem for the Truther is as with anyone making a charge or accusation you must prove in totality the nature of the crime and the deploying of smoke and mirrors is futile and hilarious at best.
Speaking of smoke and mirrors, I wonder why you keep bringing up the "govie operatives" thing to the one person ITT who knows you are not nearly smart enough to be a "govie operative" and has said so twice now.

In any case, we (Truthers) have nothing to prove. I'm tempted to say we have something to DISprove, but the facts speak for themselves when it comes to laying the 9/11 Commission Report to rest. It's not only a cover-up, it's probably the most inept cover-up ever put together by any group not affiliated with the Apple Dumpling Gang. Tower 7 alone is proof positive that the government is lying, and that's just a start.

In fact, it's safe to say "prima facie" and right upfront that the government is lying - the one unimpeachable fact in the entire scenario is that the issuers of the official story are proven serial liars. So you see, Peg, actually the burden of proof is on you, or anyone else who insists that the government isn't lying "just this once."

I have yet to hear any rational Truther claim they know what happened on 9/11. All we know is what didn't happen. Our stance is simple: Now that we know the government story is blatantly false, we'd like to know what really happened.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#267396 Mar 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
In your feeble mind perhaps.
Uh Huh Eh !
Nope. Plenty of tangible evidence and testimony exists my weak minded friend.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#267397 Mar 23, 2014
I already posted the irrefutable evidence many times.

Your biggest problem would be an alternative scenario explaining where your imaginary flight 77 went. You have no plausible explanation.

You have yet to impeach any of my evidence.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267398 Mar 23, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
I already posted the irrefutable evidence many times.
The only evidence you have presented, WW, is some copy/pasted testimony from allegedly real people who supposedly say there was a plane, and some speculation about smoke color.

This in no way addresses the non-existence of aircraft debris or human remains at the crash site, the government's claim that the most secure building in the country somehow lacks any footage showing an airplane hitting it, the total lack of wing markings on the building, the excessive unlikelihood of an inexperienced pilot being able to approach the Pentagon at 540 MPH in a 767 passenger jet flying a few feet off the ground, or the inconceivably-dubious claim that this was the first passenger jet in aviation history to "disintegrate on impact," the second, of course, occurring shortly thereafter in a grassy field in Shanksville PA.

In fact, the entire chain of evidence that there was an airplane at all relies 100% on the VERY refutable "fact" that it is possible for a 200-ton airplane to disintegrate completely.

You did, uh, look up "irrefutable" before using it in a sentence, didn't you?
Pegasus

Bronx, NY

#267399 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Speaking of smoke and mirrors, I wonder why you keep bringing up the "govie operatives" thing to the one person ITT who knows you are not nearly smart enough to be a "govie operative" and has said so twice now.
In any case, we (Truthers) have nothing to prove. I'm tempted to say we have something to DISprove, but the facts speak for themselves when it comes to laying the 9/11 Commission Report to rest. It's not only a cover-up, it's probably the most inept cover-up ever put together by any group not affiliated with the Apple Dumpling Gang. Tower 7 alone is proof positive that the government is lying, and that's just a start.
In fact, it's safe to say "prima facie" and right upfront that the government is lying - the one unimpeachable fact in the entire scenario is that the issuers of the official story are proven serial liars. So you see, Peg, actually the burden of proof is on you, or anyone else who insists that the government isn't lying "just this once."
I have yet to hear any rational Truther claim they know what happened on 9/11. All we know is what didn't happen. Our stance is simple: Now that we know the government story is blatantly false, we'd like to know what really happened.
You seem to confuse to whom the burden of proof lay upon and that would be
you as a participant of Truth, you can't have your cake and eat it too on this thread.
Now you deny that you also claimed posters of which are not in cahoots with your conspiracy are paid needless to say intellectual.
You have inadvertently opened a can of worms in your claim and denial of the same topic.
Captcha won't allow data mining but the insertion of certain links bypasses Captcha through individual pc clicks upon the link.
But you already know this.
I dissect each and every post you mooks throw out and seperate those of similiar content.......hence the "govie operative" spiel.
The only thing you happen to reveal is a clearer understanding of how you operate.
Soon you will attack with the no plane schtick @ the Pentagon but will scamper off like so many before have when asked what did hit the Pentagon with proof of.
So for the 3rd time now I will tell you what you claim and what you type will have been seen hundreds of times before so feel free to.
rabble and feel free to rouse, but we of sound mind know the ruse.
Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Peter Ross 56,054
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 9 min bagoonis 145
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 649,831
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 31 min ted 1,585
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Ooogah Boogah 972,385
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Ricky F 39,053
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 5 hr Flower-Child 53,840
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web