55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267365 Mar 23, 2014
Someone posted earlier about a concept called "The Gullible Mind," and I enjoyed that post. There's a lot of truth there.

But more than gullibility, those who genuinely swallow the government fairy tale about 9/11 suffer from mere stupidity.

I remember when I was a kid, there were IQ tests. These tests didn't measure knowledge, or skill-sets, they measured mental capacity. Most of the questions were puzzles. The most difficult questions were puzzles which required you to define the relationship between large numbers of seemingly unrelated objects, numbers, or pieces of information.

The real question always added up to, "How much accurate data can you hold in the forefront of thought at the same time?"

I'm 100% certain that if you take a sampling of Anti-Truthers and compare it to a sampling of Truthers, you'll find that the Anti-Truthers fall well on the low end of the IQ scale, and vice versa.

Anti-Truthers simply can't put all this information together in their heads, whereas Truthers find it almost impossible to understand how anyone CAN'T grasp it.

The Anti-Truthers who don't suffer from a low IQ (few and far between), suffer from something far worse - intellectual cowardice. The obvious conclusion scares them, and so they not only shy away from it, they are actually compelled to argue the opposite side of the debate, merely to continuously reassure themselves that all is well with the world; that there's no need for them to lay awake at night wondering how the planet got taken hostage by amoral, warmongering, political opportunists.

It's interesting to have the conversation with them, and it needs to be done, if for no other reason than to keep the dialogue alive until a real investigation can be forced against the will of the perpetrators and the sheepish masses (20-30 years from now is my guess).

But the conversation always degenerates into the same abyssal swirl - Truthers making common sense arguments, and Anti-Truthers name-calling, mocking the "conspiracy theorists" for actually believing that sometimes powerful people really do get together and plan some evil shit, and demanding evidence that they know has been hidden away by the government.

Nonetheless, Anti-Truthers, if you care to go asshat-to-asshat with someone who knows how to out-crawl you to the end of the mud-pit, I am still available as a concrete wall for you to beat your head against.

I notice that most of you are at least smart enough to stop responding to me directly. Maybe it really is possible to penetrate your thick skulls with some real knowledge, who knows.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267366 Mar 23, 2014
He was very good at keeping things under control even if he had to employ brutal methods to do it .... Too bad Wolfowitz & Bush wanted to take him down so badly
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears we hung the only man that could keep the peace.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267367 Mar 23, 2014
This entire post screams out: OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY

by the way DUFUS, there was a real investigation, it was conducted by the FBI and called PENTTBOM, the largest crimminal investigation in history with 11,000 agents working on it full time. Everything they uncovered pointed to the al Qeada terror network
John the Revelator wrote:
Someone posted earlier about a concept called "The Gullible Mind," and I enjoyed that post. There's a lot of truth there.
But more than gullibility, those who genuinely swallow the government fairy tale about 9/11 suffer from mere stupidity.
I remember when I was a kid, there were IQ tests. These tests didn't measure knowledge, or skill-sets, they measured mental capacity. Most of the questions were puzzles. The most difficult questions were puzzles which required you to define the relationship between large numbers of seemingly unrelated objects, numbers, or pieces of information.
The real question always added up to, "How much accurate data can you hold in the forefront of thought at the same time?"
I'm 100% certain that if you take a sampling of Anti-Truthers and compare it to a sampling of Truthers, you'll find that the Anti-Truthers fall well on the low end of the IQ scale, and vice versa.
Anti-Truthers simply can't put all this information together in their heads, whereas Truthers find it almost impossible to understand how anyone CAN'T grasp it.
The Anti-Truthers who don't suffer from a low IQ (few and far between), suffer from something far worse - intellectual cowardice. The obvious conclusion scares them, and so they not only shy away from it, they are actually compelled to argue the opposite side of the debate, merely to continuously reassure themselves that all is well with the world; that there's no need for them to lay awake at night wondering how the planet got taken hostage by amoral, warmongering, political opportunists.
It's interesting to have the conversation with them, and it needs to be done, if for no other reason than to keep the dialogue alive until a real investigation can be forced against the will of the perpetrators and the sheepish masses (20-30 years from now is my guess).
But the conversation always degenerates into the same abyssal swirl - Truthers making common sense arguments, and Anti-Truthers name-calling, mocking the "conspiracy theorists" for actually believing that sometimes powerful people really do get together and plan some evil shit, and demanding evidence that they know has been hidden away by the government.
Nonetheless, Anti-Truthers, if you care to go asshat-to-asshat with someone who knows how to out-crawl you to the end of the mud-pit, I am still available as a concrete wall for you to beat your head against.
I notice that most of you are at least smart enough to stop responding to me directly. Maybe it really is possible to penetrate your thick skulls with some real knowledge, who knows.
Pegasus

Elizabeth, NJ

#267369 Mar 23, 2014
onemale wrote:
If Charlie boy is really an attorney making 3 figures per hour as he claims... why is he losing hundreds of dollars a day on here???
Leave it to a Twoofer to twist and contort the truth.
Charlie told you he was working yesterday boning up on a case and a meeting on Monday with his associates.

You can't stand the fact that he is a professional and well you are not.
Pegasus

Elizabeth, NJ

#267370 Mar 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
" Maybe it really is possible to penetrate your thick skulls with some real knowledge, who knows."
John you are spot on with this post but (I think) you are very wrong on this last point. The anti-truthers (debwunkers) at least the ones on this little obscure forum are quite incapable of grasping the importance of any new information or questions.
Their little minds are made up and anything posted here only slightly different than what they think is always met with outright dismissal, third grade ridicule and name calling. Some of them are even employed to post dis-info on this forum.
I am fond of certain quotes from famous men and this comes to mind.
“The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them beforehand; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if in his mind he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, without a shadow of a doubt, what is laid before him.”
Leo Tolstoy
Again, great post about the "Gullible Mind".
Uh Huh Eh !
Brown nosing puppets.....interesting,.....y ou do have your head up your ass,.....no evidence today from you again hey Squirt?
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267371 Mar 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Some of them are even employed to post dis-info on this forum.
Ya know, Doc, I used to believe that. I have certainly encountered, on the various forums, arguments from the other side that are so professional, practiced, and misleading, that it seems apparent the poster has been trained in disinfo technique.

I am not saying you are wrong. But on this forum? I doubt it. Nothing but rubes and duffers here so far.
Pegasus

Elizabeth, NJ

#267372 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Ya know, Doc, I used to believe that. I have certainly encountered, on the various forums, arguments from the other side that are so professional, practiced, and misleading, that it seems apparent the poster has been trained in disinfo technique.
I am not saying you are wrong. But on this forum? I doubt it. Nothing but rubes and duffers here so far.
When you clowns accuse people of being paid to conduct disinformation you are really revealing through protection your intent.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267375 Mar 23, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
When you clowns accuse people of being paid to conduct disinformation you are really revealing through protection your intent.
I'm not accusing anyone. To the contrary, I'm saying anyone would be an idiot to pay an incompetent debater like you (or anyone else ITT) to participate in a disinformation campaign.

If they really wanted to make good use of their money, they'd use it to pay people like me and Doc Zorderz there to STFU and stay away from the interweb for a while.

What they actually end up doing is identifying people who don't want to play their little game, and harassing us in little ways. I was on the no-fly list for a while. Also, my phone calls and internet activity are all 100% monitored - but of course, any American citizen can say that now.

Don't worry, Peg, no one thinks you are a government agent. More like an easy target or a victim.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#267376 Mar 23, 2014
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Gullible Mind.
By Mike Adams
http://www.naturalnews.com/032293_gullible_mi...
Uh Huh Eh !
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 supernatural explanations
By Mike Adams
This brings up the immediate bind-bending question of how electronic devices on a commercial flight that vanished still appear to be connected to the internet. The explanations for this defy everything we think we know about reality:

• Mind-bending possibility #2, the "Stargate" explanation: A teleportation portal of some kind exists in the skies, through which the plane inadvertently flew and was teleported somewhere else. Yet, astonishingly, electromagnetic signals can still make it through the portal, and the two sides of the portal remain in contact across the radio spectrum.(This explanation sounds like pure science fiction and also seems extremely unlikely, yet we must at least acknowledge that modern physics has already demonstrated the instantaneous teleportation of information across apparently infinite space due to the "non-locality" of entangled electrons as described in quantum theory.)

Who has the Gullible Mind?
rider

Marquette, MI

#267377 Mar 23, 2014

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267378 Mar 23, 2014
Major Reginald Shinn, U.S. Air Force – Retired officer. Served as Bombardier - Navigator in Boeing B-25's, 41st Bombardment Group, Seventh Air Force, World War II. Awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.

The 10-minute documentary plays the final 8 minutes of radio communication of firefighters in the World Trade Center 2 building (South Tower) prior to its demolition.

Forty five minutes after impact rescue teams had encountered only small pockets of fire.
&fe ature=player_embedded
rider

Marquette, MI

#267379 Mar 23, 2014
Having defended his country for 32 years and having then worked for the remainder of his career to build better ways of being and becoming well, Bert is determined not to let the forces which are threatening American's health freedoms prevail. Formerly a warrior for America's military, now he is a warrior for America's health and personal freedom.
rider

Marquette, MI

#267380 Mar 23, 2014
Geraldo Rivera changes mind on AE911Truth

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#267381 Mar 23, 2014
rider wrote:
Major General Albert Stubblebine

A key sponsor of the research internally at Fort Meade, MD, MG Stubblebine was convinced of the reality of a wide variety of psychic phenomena. He required that all of his Battalion Commanders learn how to bend spoons a la Uri Geller, and he himself attempted several psychic feats, even attempting to walk through walls

High on the twoofer source list

But I think the guy that says anyone who question him has a Gullible Mind is talking about worm holes or what ever.
rider

Marquette, MI

#267382 Mar 23, 2014
EXCLUSIVE: Richard Gage Talks Global ReThink 911
Pegasus

United States

#267383 Mar 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm not accusing anyone. To the contrary, I'm saying anyone would be an idiot to pay an incompetent debater like you (or anyone else ITT) to participate in a disinformation campaign.
If they really wanted to make good use of their money, they'd use it to pay people like me and Doc Zorderz there to STFU and stay away from the interweb for a while.
What they actually end up doing is identifying people who don't want to play their little game, and harassing us in little ways. I was on the no-fly list for a while. Also, my phone calls and internet activity are all 100% monitored - but of course, any American citizen can say that now.
Don't worry, Peg, no one thinks you are a government agent. More like an easy target or a victim.
You don't have a clue how many before you have come and gone with the same conjecture that of which you parrot.
You too will fade into oblivion not so much as scratching the paint on the battleship named LOGIC.
It's either the case is about to blow wide open...which the case never does......or the daily flurry of convoluted and outlandish accusations which are untrue or never meant to be true.
I like how one loon will appear agog in the reading of another loons post as some type of loonyverse prop, but generally it's children like Zippy Zorderz sporting a new sock puppet as he takes it out for a test drive.
In short there is nothing you can say or dream that will make a difference one way or another.

Plenty of the wrong people have been on no-fly....don't toot your horn like you are special.....if your phone is tapped then it must be for good reason...or you are just another delusional shizophrenic who thinks your phone is tapped.

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#267384 Mar 23, 2014
The problems with any future investigation will include faded memories of those still alive to give any testimony, stolen or misplaced evidence and last but not least, laws created in the name of "national security" to stifle or hide information that should be made public.
rider

Marquette, MI

#267385 Mar 23, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Major General Albert Stubblebine
A key sponsor of the research internally at Fort Meade, MD, MG Stubblebine was convinced of the reality of a wide variety of psychic phenomena. He required that all of his Battalion Commanders learn how to bend spoons a la Uri Geller, and he himself attempted several psychic feats, even attempting to walk through walls
High on the twoofer source list
But I think the guy that says anyone who question him has a Gullible Mind is talking about worm holes or what ever.
Maj Gen Albert Stubblebine III and Dr Rima E Laibow on Alex Jones
rider

Marquette, MI

#267386 Mar 23, 2014
Rense & General Albert Stubblebine - Remote Viewing Works &
rider

Marquette, MI

#267387 Mar 23, 2014
Rightwing nut-jobs spokes person Agenda 21 General Albert Stubblebine Part 1 of 2)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the BIGGEST "LIE" LAPD's Tom Lange EVER told! 59 min Doctor REALITY 5
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min River Tam 104,533
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 394
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr RiversideRedneck 981,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr RiversideRedneck 672,928
Speedway- Have You Purchased a Money order and... (Sep '09) 6 hr Neil1210 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr bad bob 184,571
More from around the web