no

well, im not sure

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#267111 Mar 19, 2014
-Web wrote:
The Gullible Mind.
It is a psychological processing malfunction that filters out information based on its source rather than its integrity.
People who operate from The Gullible Mind tend to have misplaced trust in governments, institutions, mainstream news networks, doctors, scientists or anyone who wears the garb of apparent authority.
Whereas a normal, intelligent person would raise commonsense questions about information they receive from all sources,
I don't think you did the twoofer any favors with this post
-Web wrote:
The GullibleMind wholly accepts virtually any information from sources that occupy the role of apparent authority in society.
Saves post..this is gold
-Web wrote:
This was a LIE by the government.
People are still dying from breathing the air.
Admit it your gov lies.
onemale wrote:
Somethings never change, Charlie boy has so much time on his hands and why is he so relentless to defend the official story? Why does he spend the whole day everyday on here? The only possible explanation that makes any sense... he is a govie operative and he is getting paid to do this..

Homehill,QLD

#267112 Mar 19, 2014
-Web wrote:
The Gullible Mind wholly accepts virtually any information from sources that occupy the role of apparent authority in society.
See below...The Gullible Mind
-Web wrote:
So how did this act cause the WTC 7 building to collapse in a demolition-style free-fall a few hours later, when WTC 7 was never struck by airplanes? How can a steel and concrete building suddenly and magically collapse in perfect structural synchronicity merely from being on fire?

Homehill,QLD

#267113 Mar 19, 2014
-Web wrote:
the Gullible Mind wholly accepts virtually any information from sources that occupy the role of apparent authority in society.
So true
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
“I can prove that it was not an airplane” that hit the Pentagon – Major General Albert N. Stubblebine (updated 7/24/2013)
http://consciouslifenews.com/911-prove-airpla...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267114 Mar 19, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you did the twoofer any favors with this post
<quoted text>
Saves post..this is gold
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you really think it's golden that rescue workers are dying from disease because they trusted the governments report on the air quality in NY after 911?

wow

I am not here to do favors but you can do one for me.
Go rest your gullible mind after you save your topix gold.
blah

Homehill,QLD

#267115 Mar 19, 2014
-Web wrote:
Whereas a normal, intelligent person would raise commonsense questions about information they receive from all sources,.
Yes I do
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The bunker buster missile that punctured the c ring hole.But that would mean the missile had made it that far without exploding.
-Web wrote:
The Gullible Mind wholly accepts virtually any information from sources that occupy the role of apparent authority in society.
Yes they do
onemale wrote:
Don't forget it had two engines.
The military has a shell that will penetrate 11" of concrete (at long range) and explode like a shot gun on the backside.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#267116 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I suggest you rest a bit and watch your usual Fox news channel.
Try to get some rest you are acting like a child who hasn't been taught any manners.
scurry off -)
night night
News channel and especially fox news , isn't even under consideration.
However, the evidence gathered by multiple teams that undertook investigative efforts into 9/11 by far outweigh the fabricated ,stretched, delusional and comical evidunce and conjectures of the twoof movement. In case you're blind and stupid, you will see the landing gear and other parts exit the tower, While they can't be verified in the videos, the landing struts are a very robust parts, and they penetrated the farthest in the pentagon, carrying a high degree of momentum and kinetic energy. Also had they been planted, they would have been much easier to find and not years upon years later.

John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267117 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
The Gullible Mind.
It is a psychological processing malfunction that filters out information based on its source rather than its integrity.
Anti-Truthers are fun to toy with, but ultimately you have to wonder why you are bothering. I mean, here we are 50+ years past the JFK assassination, when we have the players giving death-bed confessions, and even the government itself finally admitting that the Warren Report is fiction.

We spent 20 years in Vietnam fighting a war for no reason besides war-industry profit, a fact which has become painfully obvious in retrospect.

We actually (laughably) went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan behind 9/11, countries which are linked to al Qaeda in no way whatsoever (if al Qaeda even exists, mind you). Never mind that al Qaeda was allegedly formed in Saudi Arabia and operated out of Pakistan.

I'm about 90% sure most Anti-Truthers have even conveniently forgotten by now that we weaseled our way into the Iraq War with now-exposed lies about "weapons of mass destruction."

We have, in fact, been continuously at war somewhere on the planet for nearly 60 years, for no legitimate reason that stands up under the light of truth.

We were warned by the President of the United States himself, on national television, of a quasi-governmental power within our society whose advent to dominance would be inevitable, and threaten our entire way of life, if we were not eternally vigilant against it - Dwight Eisenhower warning us of the Military-Industrial Complex in 1962.

Yet these people still don't get it. At all.

This is not the United States of America anymore, except in name only. We are now a for-profit war machine. A coup d'etat occurred on Nov. 22, 1963.

You can say, "Open your mind," but they will not. You can tell them the truth, but they can't understand it - their mind is polluted with the lies fed to them 24 hours a day by the mainstream media, owned outright by their shadowy overlords - lies they have convinced themselves must be true out of pure intellectual laziness.

This country is ruined because of the ignorance of this so-called "Gullible Mind." The real tragedy, though, is suffered by those of us of greater intelligence who have to live among them, surrounded by the endless cacophony of blithering, brainwashed fools, knowing that they are all literally incapable of listening to reason.

And understanding the grim reality that they are the vast majority.

Homehill,QLD

#267118 Mar 20, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
News channel and especially fox news , isn't even under consideration.
However, the evidence gathered by multiple teams that undertook investigative efforts into 9/11 by far outweigh the fabricated ,stretched, delusional and comical evidunce and conjectures of the twoof movement. In case you're blind and stupid, you will see the landing gear and other parts exit the tower, While they can't be verified in the videos, the landing struts are a very robust parts, and they penetrated the farthest in the pentagon, carrying a high degree of momentum and kinetic energy. Also had they been planted, they would have been much easier to find and not years upon years later.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EFiEgwLQVJkXX
As you can tell,its no plane month,so it doesn't fit into this months delusions.
But next month or so that very same landing gear will belong to a real plane that hit the WTC/s be it a remote controlled one or military plane and not be planted evidence.

Homehill,QLD

#267119 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
The Gullible Mind.
People who operate from The Gullible Mind tend to have misplaced trust in governments, institutions, mainstream news networks, doctors, scientists or anyone who wears the garb of apparent authority.
True
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
We saw the planes fly into the towers... even the first tower. Not so. You saw the planes fly into the towers on the TV.
All major channels and news reports had the same TV feed that came straight from an easily controlled single source. Wag the dog.
Huh Eh !
Pegasus

Kearny, NJ

#267120 Mar 20, 2014
Some new socks were revealed.........same shit, different heap.

Truthers/Twooftards.......migh t I suggest you provide a miniscule piece of evidence.

A tangible tidbit.

Anyway, with all your accusations you would think somebody.....something.......a dog, a cat maybe would have been charged and indicted regarding the inside job by......whom in the eeeeebbbbbuuuuulllllll gubbamint?

I notice that you Twoofer idiots keep insisting rational folks are 'paid govie operatives'.....but what you are doing is projecting your own dilemma.

So yesterday evening we saw the influx of some new puppets, props from Insults to Injury, arrogance of a sexual deviant Dumbmale,......and then you have the chimp eared, wig wearing....rat piss drinking Zippy Zorderz sheepishly show up at the end of a volley of Twoofer bullshit.

Just another day where Twoofers couldn't get some of that good ole fashioned evidence........but shitloads of conjecture.

Homehill,QLD

#267121 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
The Gullible Mind. wholly accepts virtually any information from sources that occupy the role of apparent authority in society.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
Peer-reviewed scientific analysis of these data show that the components of thermite spiked to extraordinary levels on specific dates in both the air and aerosol emissions at Ground Zero.

A peer-reviewed scientific publication has identified the presence of nanothermite in the WTC dust.

One of the critical aspects of that paper has been confirmed by an independent scientist.

Researchers have discovered that nanothermite produces the same kinds of carbon nanotubes.

These findings were confirmed by 9/11 investigators and by scientists at an independent company and at the United States Geologic Survey.
-Web wrote:
Whereas a normal, intelligent person would raise commonsense questions about information they receive from all sources,
I have some questions
-Web wrote:
Only thermite, which contains its own oxidant and therefore cannot be extinguished by smothering it, can explain this evidence.
Was the so called thermite chips ignited in an oxygen free environment in the"peer-reviewed scientific publication"?
tricki

Boyertown, PA

#267122 Mar 20, 2014
Bush still owes me for wiring the towers.$389. And Yankee tickets. What's a poor boy gotta do to hustle a buck around here?
Me, my uncles and cousin Bernie. Took us 3 weeks
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267123 Mar 20, 2014
Pegasus wrote:
Some new socks were revealed

Truthers/Twooftards.......migh t I suggest you provide a miniscule piece of evidence.

I notice that you Twoofer idiots keep insisting rational folks are 'paid govie operatives'.....but what you are doing is projecting your own dilemma.
It's always interested me that the most vocal of America's borderline-retard population demand evidence when anything contradicts what they already swallowed without demanding evidence, from the one source that's been 100% proven to have lied to them multiple times about matters of grave importance: the government/corporation/media Trinity of Horseshit.

Also, there is quite a mountain of evidence disproving the government's fairy tale about 9/11, most of which has been presented to you quite clearly. You are simply choosing to ignore it because accepting it would require you to think deeply, an activity you disdain.

And no, no one rational believes you are "paid govie operatives," we are well-aware that you are sub-intellectual dupes with the power to vote and hold jobs, even drive a car and have children, which really should not be allowed.

Homehill,QLD

#267124 Mar 20, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>

Also, there is quite a mountain of evidence disproving the government's fairy tale about 9/11, most of which has been presented to you quite clearly. You are simply choosing to ignore it because accepting it would require you to think deeply, an activity you disdain.
You have evidence?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you asked:
lawyers for 911
http://www.l911t.com/

Homehill,QLD

#267125 Mar 20, 2014
And dont try and play the video in lawyers for 911 site,it has been taken down because of copy right infringement..lol

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#267126 Mar 20, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>No, they did. They measured the explosive force of the thematic material and subjected it to solvent where it did not dissolve proving it not to be paint.

If you read the paper and understood it, you would know it to be true.

Repetition of misunderstanding = you

Insults Are Easier
You'd think you'd eventually learn that spouting from your position if scientific illiteracy always results in you making a fool of yourself yet again.

First, using the word "explosive" when describing an incendiary may fool idiots like Manyfails, but it just reinforces the fact that you're so far out of your league that you might as well be talking about neurosurgery.

Second, Harrit et measured the energy density of their samples as being between 1.5-7.5kJ/g. Such a wide range proves they weren't measuring the same material and that their samples were a hodge podge of dusts.

And given that the decisive test for proving the dust was thermitic would have been to ignite it in an inert atmosphere and your high priests of pseudoscience choose to burn it in air, it shows twoof has nothing to do with truth since twoof is just a lie defended by telling more lies and told by liars like Ignorance is Bliss.

Would you like to debate this using references?

Of course not. You're just a deluded BLEEVER.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#267127 Mar 20, 2014
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Now the disifo technique of spamming the forum with individual written witness reports.

A weekly occurrence, meant to dissuade people from reading further due to extreme boredom.

Damn effective, I may add.

http://youtu.be/lCCQiBe5X80

Insults Are Easier
As opposed to twoof which is inept and ineffective?
Pegasus

United States

#267128 Mar 20, 2014
<quoted text>
It's always interested me that the most vocal of America's borderline-retard population demand evidence when anything contradicts what they already swallowed without demanding evidence, from the one source that's been 100% proven to have lied to them multiple times about matters of grave importance: the government/corporation/media Trinity of Horseshit.
And no, no one rational believes you are "paid govie operatives," we are well-aware that you are sub-intellectual dupes with the power to vote and hold jobs, even drive a car and have children, which really should not be allowed.
I was wondering what you would reveal......arrogance.

You clowns don't have to yap about mountains of evidence when you can't even provide the displacement of a pimple in evidence, and yes 12 years and running I have seen birds of your feather as frequent as you would shit....and buddy please don't ramble on about your supposed evidence.....just provide it.

Get a job.....get a life....and never mind the repetition of hundreds of "Truthers" before you....and yes you too shall pass and another moron will fill your seat and so on and so forth.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267129 Mar 20, 2014
Nice pointless essay.
<quoted text>
Anti-Truthers are fun to toy with, but ultimately you have to wonder why you are bothering. I mean, here we are 50+ years past the JFK assassination, when we have the players giving death-bed confessions, and even the government itself finally admitting that the Warren Report is fiction.
We spent 20 years in Vietnam fighting a war for no reason besides war-industry profit, a fact which has become painfully obvious in retrospect.
We actually (laughably) went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan behind 9/11, countries which are linked to al Qaeda in no way whatsoever (if al Qaeda even exists, mind you). Never mind that al Qaeda was allegedly formed in Saudi Arabia and operated out of Pakistan.
I'm about 90% sure most Anti-Truthers have even conveniently forgotten by now that we weaseled our way into the Iraq War with now-exposed lies about "weapons of mass destruction."
We have, in fact, been continuously at war somewhere on the planet for nearly 60 years, for no legitimate reason that stands up under the light of truth.
We were warned by the President of the United States himself, on national television, of a quasi-governmental power within our society whose advent to dominance would be inevitable, and threaten our entire way of life, if we were not eternally vigilant against it - Dwight Eisenhower warning us of the Military-Industrial Complex in 1962.
Yet these people still don't get it. At all.
This is not the United States of America anymore, except in name only. We are now a for-profit war machine. A coup d'etat occurred on Nov. 22, 1963.
You can say, "Open your mind," but they will not. You can tell them the truth, but they can't understand it - their mind is polluted with the lies fed to them 24 hours a day by the mainstream media, owned outright by their shadowy overlords - lies they have convinced themselves must be true out of pure intellectual laziness.
This country is ruined because of the ignorance of this so-called "Gullible Mind." The real tragedy, though, is suffered by those of us of greater intelligence who have to live among them, surrounded by the endless cacophony of blithering, brainwashed fools, knowing that they are all literally incapable of listening to reason.
And understanding the grim reality that they are the vast majority.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267130 Mar 20, 2014
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The govie planted the Landing Gear for proof, but it end up raising even more questions. Just like Charlie boy the govie just can't win.
Any proof of that mother diddler, of course not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Christian with Jesus 831,279
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min Al Capone 5,825
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Anthony MN 586,321
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 31 min reeel 121,743
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 40 min dollarsbill 3,717
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 176,584
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 442,990
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr TIM958 611,961
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,360
More from around the web