55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

who

Reading, UK

#267184 Mar 20, 2014
Wasn't there a poll on the 12th anniversary of the attacks?
If so could someone help me out and post a link.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267185 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this man knows a bit about planes it seems John Lear in the past few days has spoken out about 911 and has sworn an affidavit!
wow
John Lear is the son of Bill Lear the inventor of Lear Jets!
John Lear, LMFAO!

Ufologist and anomalous phenomena expert JOHN LEAR JOINED HOST DAVID RUBEN (email) to raise controversial theories about numerous historical events. ACCORDING TO LEAR, THE COLD WAR BETWEEN THE U.S. AND RUSSIA WAS FAKED SO THE TWO NATIONS COULD FOCUS ON DEALING WITH THE ALIEN QUESTION. SOVIET PILOT AND COSMONAUT YURI GAGARIN NEVER WENT INTO SPACE, HE ASSERTED, ADDING THAT MANY NASA MISSIONS WERE FABRICATED AS WELL. "There's no film that ever showed the second stage [of a Saturn rocket] going off," he revealed, bringing into question the Apollo moon missions.

THE TSUNAMI THAT HIT THE FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI NUCLEAR POWER PLANT WAS CAUSED BY AN ATOMIC BOMB SET OFF BY ISRAELIS, HE CONTINUED. LEAR IMPLICATED ISRAEL'S MOSSAD IN THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION AND BLAMED HAARP FOR GUIDING HURRICANE KATRINA INTO NEW ORLEANS. The events of 9-11 were concocted to generate hatred toward Islamic nations and create the TSA, he argued, noting that Osama bin Laden actually died of medical issues in Kuwait in 2001. He suggested that man co-existed peacefully with dinosaurs as recently as 3,000 years ago, shared details about how the Nazis traded plutonium to the U.S. to get scientists into the country, and blamed the Tunguska event on aliens.

AND THE BEST PART

Lear also offered several alternative theories for recent aviation disasters as well as SPOKE ABOUT CLONED SUPERSOLDIERS WITH NO SOULS AND AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL PLAN FOR THE HUMAN RACE. "THERE'S AT LEAST EIGHT ET CIVILIZATIONS THAT ARE ON EARTH AND DIRECTING WHAT'S GOING ON HERE," HE EXPLAINED. THEY CONCEIVED AND ENGINEERED HUMANITY AND HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER US, LEAR CONTENDED, POINTING OUT THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREEWILL. "If we learn how to live with integrity and without envy, hate and greed, and to express our love to our families...[they will] transfer us to higher dimensions," he said.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.ph... ..-
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267187 Mar 20, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, can't even see the judging from my phone app so have no idea what the judging itself says.
As to the rest of your inane drivel....uh huh.
Twoof has been filed right next to flat earth in the failed theories cabinet over by the public washrooms.
There isn't a word uttered by you fools that hasn't been debunked and over the years you've more than proven me 100% correct in likening you to a cult and a failed religion due to your mindless acceptance of the meme's and canards that most people with a positive IQ can see right through.
Oh and btw, for the amount of words you just regurgitated, you actual said nothing beyond "I know you are but what am I"....another typical twoofer reaction to reality.
P.H.'s argument: "Your argument is already debunked, so therefore I am not going to address it in any way whatsoever."

This is also known as the "FAH-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" rebuttal.

Good thing the truthers don't take that angle or we'd still be wallowing in George W. Bush's on-demand idiocy right now.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267188 Mar 20, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That was never the official claim, you don't even know the basics yet reject them dumbmale, there was never a claim by the NIST claim the jet fuel melted the steel.
PS: And prove most of the jet fuel burned upon impact. LINK!
Firstly quit calling me one male no offense to the person but your off track.
Do you speak to people in public like you do on here because if you do then you are warped.

Show some respect and I will answer your posts.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#267189 Mar 20, 2014
JudgeNJury wrote:
And you know all about the WTC because you are a welder and you live across the street from a structural engineer <quoted text>
Better than you, the cork soaker that lives with a cork stuffed all the down to,the gills.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267190 Mar 20, 2014
who wrote:
I found this I dont know if the one your looking for.

Poll: More Americans Believe World Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On 9/11 than Believe the Government’s Explanation

On the 12th anniversary of 9/11, a new national survey by the polling firm YouGov reveals that one in two Americans have doubts about the government’s account of 9/11, and after viewing video footage of World Trade Center Building 7’s collapse, 46% suspect that it was caused by a controlled demolition. Building 7, a 47-story skyscraper, collapsed into its own footprint late in the afternoon on 9/11.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#267191 Mar 20, 2014
"That brings us to the question of whether an essentially untrained pilot like terrorist Hani Hanjour could have made these adjustments to fly the Boeing 757 into the Pentagon. While such fine corrections do require some degree of finesse and familiarity with an aircraft's flight characteristics, the level of expertise required is not excessive. We have shown that any influence of ground effect would have been quite small on Flight 77 given its high rate of speed and small angle of attack. The 757 was apparently in a shallow dive as well, further reducing its angle of attack such that any impact of ground effect would have been extremely small.

In addition, many modern airliners are not directly flown by the pilot but by automated systems. Most newer aircraft even use fly-by-wire (FBW) systems that take control inputs from the pilot, process them by computer, and automatically make adjustments to the control surfaces to accomplish the pilot's commands. Though the 757 is not equipped with a fully digital FBW system, it does carry a flight management computer system (FMCS), digital air data computer (DADC), and autopilot flight director system (AFDS) that provide sophisticated control laws to govern the plane's control surfaces. The AFDS not only controls the plane when the autopilot is enabled, but Boeing recommends that these computerized systems always be in operation to advise the pilots on how to best fly the aircraft. The primary advantage of computerized control systems is that they can make corrections to an aircraft's flight path and help prevent the pilot from accidentally putting the plane into an uncontrollable condition. The 757's flight augmentation system is also designed to damp out aerodynamic instabilities, and computerized control systems often automatically account for ground effect by making adjustments to the plane's control surfaces to cancel it out.

These factors make it clear that ground effect could not have prevented a Boeing 757 from striking the Pentagon in the way that Flight 77 did on September 11. Nevertheless, we are still left with the claim that the pilot Hanjour flew a suspiciously "perfect" flight path on his approach to the Pentagon despite his lack of skill. It is unclear what has prompted this belief since very few eyewitnesses even describe how well the aircraft flew. The majority instead focus on the impact and aftermath. Even so, those few who did make statements regarding pilot ability indicate that Hanjour flew in a somewhat erratic manner as one would expect."

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspira...

Calgary, Canada

#267192 Mar 20, 2014
who wrote:
<quoted text>
The polls suggest otherwise, peoples’ beliefs about 9/11 around the world might surprise you.
Sorry to have to cut and paste
&#9726;In its January 2011 issue, the popular German magazine “Welt der Wunder” published the results of a poll conducted by the Emnid institute on 1005 respondents. The poll indicated that nearly 90% percent of Germans are convinced that the government of the United States is not telling the whole truth about the September 11 attacks
&#9726;A new poll conducted in England by ICM shows that more UK residents agree than disagree that the official account of what happened on 9/11 might turn out to be wrong in important respects. Only 8% strongly agree that they have been told the full story of the 9/11 attacks
&#9726;A new poll conducted in France by HEC Paris shows that 58% of French people doubt the official version of 9/11, and 49% believe the U.S. government might have intentionally allowed the attacks to happen
&#9726;A Zogby poll conducted in August 2007 found that 51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 attacks, two-thirds (67%) of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7
&#9726;A poll conducted by CNN-IBN in August 2007 found that only 2 out of 5 of those polled in India – the world’s second most populous country – believe that al-Qaeda is responsible for the 9/11 attacks
&#9726;Indeed, a poll taken by World Public Opinion, a collaborative project of research centers in various countries managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, College Park, polled 16,063 people in 17 nations outside of the United States during the summer of 2008. They found that majorities in only 9 of the 17 countries believe Al Qaeda carried out the attacks. The poll showed that in the world’s most populous country – China – only 32% believed that Al Qaeda carried out the attacks.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/911-an...
The polls don't show anything but the reality that belief in thermite and the inside job canard aren't what people are voting for.

With regards to not believing everything Bush's admin said after 911, most debunkers don't believe they told the whole truth and I agree...that's worlds away from inside job crap.

Calgary, Canada

#267193 Mar 20, 2014
who wrote:
I think you're referring to the "Rethink 911 poll".

I'll see if I can find it for you.

Calgary, Canada

#267194 Mar 20, 2014
Found this who;

http://rethink911.org/news/new-poll-finds-mos...

Can't find the link to the actual poll though, surfing the web on my phone is just too bloody slow!

Calgary, Canada

#267196 Mar 20, 2014
John the Revelator wrote:
<quoted text>
P.H.'s argument: "Your argument is already debunked, so therefore I am not going to address it in any way whatsoever."
This is also known as the "FAH-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" rebuttal.
Good thing the truthers don't take that angle or we'd still be wallowing in George W. Bush's on-demand idiocy right now.
You'll have to point out where you've made an argument beyond "I know you are but what am I".
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267197 Mar 20, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
With regards to not believing everything Bush's admin said after 911, most debunkers don't believe they told the whole truth and I agree...that's worlds away from inside job crap.
Acknowledging the lies but disavowing that they were indicative of what logic, reason and discernment indicate they are indicative of - a cover-up of the real facts in order to accomplish the end goal of instigating war in the Middle East.

Doesn't it bother you even a little, P.H., to know that the 1993 WTC bombing was financed by the FBI? http://globalresearch.ca/articles/SCH404A.htm...

Not much of a public outcry though, over a failed attempt and a blackened parking garage.

But if at first you don't succeed...

Continue wallowing in your own vomitous lies, P.H., if you want to. Your occasional admission of the already painfully-obvious fact that all was not as portrayed by the government's tissue of lies does not vindicate your warped and irrational view that 9/11 was perpetrated by foreign terrorists for reasons that can only be described generously as "self-destructive and outright stupid."

Factually, it was a crime committed against America, and the entire rest of the world, by elite warmongering elements of the American shadow government itself. Motive? The unprecedented profits that can only be generated by continuous, unwinnable warfare, and the power that comes with having the most money, period.

Protip: Your country is addicted to war, and will do anything it must in order to get a fix.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#267198 Mar 20, 2014
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the time and watch the video of wtc-7 collapse.
Forget about all you have been fed and please remain unbiased.
After the video is over answer these questions,
Did the building collapse straight down or did it topple over?
How fast did the building fall?( time it yourself )
See if you observe observe puffs of smoke/debris coming out of the building?
Note for yourself the sequence and fast timing of observed puffs or “squibs.
Also make note if you can of the where the fires are in the building.
Try to do this if you are able
I have already. It's idiotic edited garbage. All you have to do is go to the website I posted and see what the firemen who were there had to say.

The building was a cantilever design resting upon a triangular set of trusses above the seventy floor, which was heavily loaded with ConEdison transformers. That video showed the undamaged side of the building. The other side was sliced by a huge chunk of the Trade Tower. It was heavily damaged by fire and one of the outer columns was knocked out. It also tilted from vertical for a long period of time before it finally collapsed. Do yourself a favor, stop watching highly edited nonsense and look a things objectively.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267199 Mar 20, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
Do yourself a favor, stop watching highly edited nonsense and look a things objectively.
O'...
the irony
O.Henry'esque to say the least

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267200 Mar 20, 2014
Since you missed it or ignored it, bin Laden’s brother in law today told a courtroom in Manhattan that bin Laden told him that al Qaeda did 9/11 .... if you are too stupid to understand and comprehend that then we cant help you

<quoted text>
Acknowledging the lies but disavowing that they were indicative of what logic, reason and discernment indicate they are indicative of - a cover-up of the real facts in order to accomplish the end goal of instigating war in the Middle East.
Doesn't it bother you even a little, P.H., to know that the 1993 WTC bombing was financed by the FBI? http://globalresearch.ca/articles/SCH404A.htm...
Not much of a public outcry though, over a failed attempt and a blackened parking garage.
But if at first you don't succeed...
Continue wallowing in your own vomitous lies, P.H., if you want to. Your occasional admission of the already painfully-obvious fact that all was not as portrayed by the government's tissue of lies does not vindicate your warped and irrational view that 9/11 was perpetrated by foreign terrorists for reasons that can only be described generously as "self-destructive and outright stupid."
Factually, it was a crime committed against America, and the entire rest of the world, by elite warmongering elements of the American shadow government itself. Motive? The unprecedented profits that can only be generated by continuous, unwinnable warfare, and the power that comes with having the most money, period.
Protip: Your country is addicted to war, and will do anything it must in order to get a fix.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267201 Mar 20, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
Since you missed it or ignored it, bin Laden’s brother in law today told a courtroom in Manhattan that bin Laden told him that al Qaeda did 9/11 .... if you are too stupid to understand and comprehend that then we cant help you
<quoted text>
So sorry I missed that 4th-hand information from a brother-in-law. Guess you Anti-Truthers really do have this evidence thing down-pat.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#267202 Mar 20, 2014
Is "No plane" month coming to an end?
I was hoping Twoofers would just came out and say instead of tap dancing around.
So what was it,missile,hologram,space beam,,nuke,all at the same time or other?
A tree

Groveland, CA

#267203 Mar 21, 2014
AussieBobby wrote:
Is "No plane" month coming to an end?
I was hoping Twoofers would just came out and say instead of tap dancing around.
So what was it,missile,hologram,space beam,,nuke,all at the same time or other?
I think it was a couple of toasters, like, going really-really fast, Man.

Manhattan, New York

#267206 Mar 21, 2014
We still occupy Iraq ??? We have around 1,000 troops there who are protecting the US embassy in Baghdad and consulates in Basra, Mosul and Kirkuk ..... YOU MORON
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The US always lies and covers up for its corporate sponsors.
TWA 800 was an errant Raytheon missile strike from a US Navy ship. Boeing was complicit in the cover story about an electrical spark in a fuel tank of their dis-continued model plane.
NSA has followed MH 370 via spy satellite the whole time since it went missing, knows exactly where it is now and knows it has been hijacked for ransom of the passengers (who are alive) and exchange of some prisoners currently at Gitmo. Erased info from the pilots home flight simulator shows he was practicing landing the 777 on a sandy desert runway.
The flotsam/jetsam in the East Indian ocean which will take days to find is a cover story which will eventually turn out to be false but will buy a lot of time and gives the MSM something sufficiently distracting to write/talk about.
The US still occupies Iraq and Afghanistan. We had a GOOD excuse to go there.
Why should 9/11 be any different as far as the lying US involvement, and its political and corporate ambitions?
There are many other similar coverups.
Look and you will find that deception is the most powerful political force on the planet. And is used regularly by everyone.
Just like the dis-information that is thrown about like fairy tale story time on this little forum.
Uh Huh Eh !

Manhattan, New York

#267207 Mar 21, 2014
Thats right, his brother in law who was with him on the night of 9/11 is fourth hand information ..........PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE, dont ever serve on a jury !!!!!
<quoted text>
So sorry I missed that 4th-hand information from a brother-in-law. Guess you Anti-Truthers really do have this evidence thing down-pat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Mirrormirorwall 683,635
Kyrie makes it OFFICIAL: he's SICK of LeBron!!! 16 min Mirrormirorwall 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 983,094
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr River Tam 15,724
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 22
What did O.J. Simpson do with the murder weapon... 2 hr Mirrormirorwall 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Jake999 619,689
More from around the web