54,541 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267008 Mar 19, 2014
A huge post that totally lacks ay evidence to support it's conclusion.
John the Revelator wrote:
Of course 9/11 was an inside job.
Ignoring the mountains of scientific and photographic evidence that baldly disprove the 9/11 Commission Report - a report so full of holes that you could teach a putting clinic on the cover - one merely has to look at two aspects of this crime against humanity to begin the long process of overcoming one's corporate-media brainwashing on 9/11.
1. Modus Operandi: What is the U.S. Government's modus operandi when faced with the necessity of engaging in a cover-up? It is to immediately assemble a high-level, impeccably official-appearing committee on the matter, announce that a shoddy, incompetent, secretive investigation has been completed WELL BEFORE such an investigation could POSSIBLY be completed, and release a report to the public which completely vindicates the government, and casts the blame completely on the patsy. They will do this no matter how inconceivable their story is.
Did the U.S. Government follow its modus operandi following 9/11? Absolutely.
2. Motive: This is merely a tale of two motives here.
First, the "Terrorist" motive: Prove that you can do it? Send the message that you hate freedom? Awaken the sleeping giant, bringing decades of hatred and warfare on your own people from the most powerful military force in the history of the planet?
None of these make any sense. "But terrorism itself doesn't make any sense!!" Stop. Now.
Second, the "Military-Industrial Complex" motive: Literally TRILLIONS of dollars, and carte blanche to pick a fight with any Islamic country at any point in the future, whenever they feel like it, with the full backing of the American public - or at least the stupid ones, which are, unfortunately, the majority.
So you see, even just a surface examination of the big picture points to the very likely culpability of elements within out own government and "corpotocracy."
And when one then begins to examine the actual evidence, well...
OF COURSE IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!
Wake up and smell the fatal corruption, America. Your shadow government is laughing at you.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267009 Mar 19, 2014
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>No, they didn't and their own data proves it.

The Harrit et al paper is nothing but scripture for twoofer fundies like you who believe telling obvious lies are justified by your religion of ignorance.

Good luck with that.

Steel plating.
No, they did. They measured the explosive force of the thematic material and subjected it to solvent where it did not dissolve proving it not to be paint.

If you read the paper and understood it, you would know it to be true.

Repetition of misunderstanding = you

Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#267010 Mar 19, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267011 Mar 19, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
You really think you have something to take to the grand jury?
Nope. The government has all the evidence locked away (including the 70+ CCTV videos confiscated from private businesses surrounding the Pentagon).
Charlie Sheen wrote:
Interesting observations, you two, considering I pre-qualified my entire post by clearly stating it wasn't going to address the evidence.

Typical government sycophants - ignoring the real point and progressing directly to irrelevancies.
who

Basingstoke, UK

#267012 Mar 19, 2014
Ignoring the mountains of scientific and photographic evidence that baldly disprove the 9/11 Commission Report - a report so full of holes that you could teach a putting clinic on the cover - one merely has to look at two aspects of this crime against humanity to begin the long process of overcoming one's corporate-media brainwashing on 9/11.
1. Modus Operandi: What is the U.S. Government's modus operandi when faced with the necessity of engaging in a cover-up? It is to immediately assemble a high-level, impeccably official-appearing committee on the matter, announce that a shoddy, incompetent, secretive investigation has been completed WELL BEFORE such an investigation could POSSIBLY be completed, and release a report to the public which completely vindicates the government, and casts the blame completely on the patsy. They will do this no matter how inconceivable their story is.
First, the "Terrorist" motive: Prove that you can do it? Send the message that you hate freedom? Awaken the sleeping giant, bringing decades of hatred and warfare on your own people from the most powerful military force in the history of the planet?
None of these make any sense. "But terrorism itself doesn't make any sense!!" Stop. Now.
Second, the "Military-Industrial Complex" motive: Literally TRILLIONS of dollars, and carte blanche to pick a fight with any Islamic country at any point in the future, whenever they feel like it, with the full backing of the American public - or at least the stupid ones, which are, unfortunately, the majority.
So you see, even just a surface examination of the big picture points to the very likely culpability of elements within out own government and "corpotocracy."
Wake up and smell the fatal corruption, America. Your shadow government is laughing at you.
Good post.....but I doubt they're laughing these days what with nearly one in two Americans supportive of a new investigation.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267013 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Interesting observations, you two, considering I pre-qualified my entire post by clearly stating it wasn't going to address the evidence.
What twoofer does?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#267014 Mar 19, 2014
Revised Report of Results: MVA9119
Report on the
Analysis of Red/Gray Chips
in WTC Dust
Prepared for:
Classical Guide
Feb, 2012
Denver, CO
James R. Millette, Ph.D.
Executive Director
MVA Scientific Consultants
3300 Breckinridge Boulevard
Suite 400 Duluth, GA 30096

Conclusions
The red/gray chips found in the WTC dust at four sites in New York City are consistent with a carbon steel coated with an epoxy resin that contains primarily iron oxide and kaolin clay pigments.
There is no evidence of individual elemental aluminum particles of any size in the red/gray chips, therefore the red layer of the red/gray chips is not thermite or nano-thermite.

OH SHIT ..... YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN ....but I'm guessing you are used to that by now ...LMAO @ YOU !!!!
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they did. They measured the explosive force of the thematic material and subjected it to solvent where it did not dissolve proving it not to be paint.
If you read the paper and understood it, you would know it to be true.
Repetition of misunderstanding = you
Insults Are Easier

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#267015 Mar 19, 2014
and lets forget that in 97, bin Laden and al Qaeda declared war on America
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267016 Mar 19, 2014
Charlie Sheen wrote:
What twoofer does?
Oh I most definitely do. I greatly enjoy discussing the utter lack of airplane wreckage or human bodies at the Pentagon "crash" site, as well as pondering the strange motive behind the FBI's IMMEDIATE confiscation (and subsequent failure to produce) of CCTV footage from every business within a visual radius of the structure - along with the excessively unusual circumstance that one of the most high-security structures on Planet Earth, equipped with hundreds of high-tech cameras of its own all around the property, somehow can't produce a single frame of footage showing a passenger jet hitting it on 9/11/01.

Likewise, I like talking about the tiny, debris-less hole left in the middle of a grassy field in Shanksville PA by an alleged 757 passenger jet, in abject defiance of all known scientific laws of the space-time continuum in which we currently reside.

I enjoy the back-and-forth about the unlikelihood of these being the first two passenger jets in aviation history to "disintegrate on impact."

I like the banter that develops out of the revelation that cell-phone calls from moving passenger jets in the middle of nowhere were not technologically possible in 2001, and the subsequent appeal to incorrect techno-historical data that comes from the keyboards of Anti-Truthers when this is brought up.

I guess I'd have to say I also enjoy pointing out that the widespread eyewitness reports of explosions in the base of Tower 2 just prior to its collapse were immediately suppressed on the very day of the event, by Dan Rather himself.

And of course, I do fancy myself to be an even-handed purveyor of the dreaded Tower 7 argument - the proverbial albatross around the 9/11 Commission Report's neck.

We can certainly discuss these things if you like. We can get into science and engineering too, though if we do, you'll have to up your game a bit from the usual (ironic) attempts at mockery, feeble appeals to personal interpretations of logical fallacy, and outright refusal to address valid points - to something a bit more substantial.

You are out of your depth, Charlie Sheen, like all brainwashed Anti-Truthers. I suggest you continue pissing in the kiddie pool, it's embarrassing when the lifeguard has to jump in.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#267017 Mar 19, 2014
You must also enjoy being a clueless IDIOT who can't get a single fact correct
<quoted text>
Oh I most definitely do. I greatly enjoy discussing the utter lack of airplane wreckage or human bodies at the Pentagon "crash" site, as well as pondering the strange motive behind the FBI's IMMEDIATE confiscation (and subsequent failure to produce) of CCTV footage from every business within a visual radius of the structure - along with the excessively unusual circumstance that one of the most high-security structures on Planet Earth, equipped with hundreds of high-tech cameras of its own all around the property, somehow can't produce a single frame of footage showing a passenger jet hitting it on 9/11/01.
Likewise, I like talking about the tiny, debris-less hole left in the middle of a grassy field in Shanksville PA by an alleged 757 passenger jet, in abject defiance of all known scientific laws of the space-time continuum in which we currently reside.
I enjoy the back-and-forth about the unlikelihood of these being the first two passenger jets in aviation history to "disintegrate on impact."
I like the banter that develops out of the revelation that cell-phone calls from moving passenger jets in the middle of nowhere were not technologically possible in 2001, and the subsequent appeal to incorrect techno-historical data that comes from the keyboards of Anti-Truthers when this is brought up.
I guess I'd have to say I also enjoy pointing out that the widespread eyewitness reports of explosions in the base of Tower 2 just prior to its collapse were immediately suppressed on the very day of the event, by Dan Rather himself.
And of course, I do fancy myself to be an even-handed purveyor of the dreaded Tower 7 argument - the proverbial albatross around the 9/11 Commission Report's neck.
We can certainly discuss these things if you like. We can get into science and engineering too, though if we do, you'll have to up your game a bit from the usual (ironic) attempts at mockery, feeble appeals to personal interpretations of logical fallacy, and outright refusal to address valid points - to something a bit more substantial.
You are out of your depth, Charlie Sheen, like all brainwashed Anti-Truthers. I suggest you continue pissing in the kiddie pool, it's embarrassing when the lifeguard has to jump in.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267018 Mar 19, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
You must also enjoy being a clueless IDIOT who can't get a single fact correct
Nice counter-argument, non-factor.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#267019 Mar 19, 2014
I'm not going through all your lame debunked crap
<quoted text>
Nice counter-argument, non-factor.
John the Revelator

Gallatin, TN

#267020 Mar 19, 2014
RADEKT wrote:
I'm not going through all your lame debunked crap
Debunked? You are suffering a failure of perspective, my overpaid-at-a-nickel-a-month friend. When faced with lies from the most consistently predictable institutional liar in modern history (The U.S. Government), it isn't the obvious truth that requires debunking, merely whatever horseshit the government attempts to feed the media-dependent proletariat.

This has been done. The 9/11 Commission Report is long-debunked. Just like the Warren Commission Report before it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267022 Mar 19, 2014
<quoted text>
as well as pondering the strange motive behind the FBI's IMMEDIATE confiscation (and subsequent failure to produce) of CCTV footage from every business within a visual radius of the structure .
Strange they take possible crime scene evidence, if one holds up a 7-11 do you think the authorities just might take the tape?(PS: Link me to the # of Cameras you claim are at the Pentagon (Cameras Outside the building)

PS: Some have been released.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267023 Mar 19, 2014
A list of all the videotapes is available, which shows many of these videotapes do not have footage of the Pentagon at all. Instead, many have footage of the WTC, some are security video tapes taken from a Kinko's in Florida, etc. Some that show the Pentagon were taken days after the attacks, and some in the evening of 9/11/2001.

The security camera footage taken from around the Pentagon included the Citgo, the Doubletree, and the Pentagon parking lot. There was also video from cameras at Reagan National Airport parking garage. Both video files show smoke in the distance coming from direction of Pentagon. Another video came from a DEA HQ security camera atop 700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA. The camera was repositioned after attack to show post-crash footage of Pentagon.

Footage taken after the attack included home video filmed by a tourist traveling past Pentagon and then by AP photographer who borrowed the camera, and video taken by a NBC4 Washington reporter...

The list of 85 videos

Five videotapes were recovered from the post-attack Pentagon crime scene and submitted to the FBI Laboratory in Quantico.

13 videos were obtained by the Defense Protective Services (DPS)- Pentagon Police - on 9/25/2001 from individual filming Pentagon site from Boundary Channel Drive. These included footage from the WTC site in the days after the attcks.

One (1) Beta video tape - interviews in NYC
One (1) DVCAM tape labeled "Twin Towers, World Trade Center" - NYC/WTC
One (1) DVCAM tape - suburban setting, unknown individuals, dated 9/12-13
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/21-22
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC/WTC, 9/22-23
One (1) DVCAM tape - NYC 9/23
One (1) DVCAM tape - interviews in NYC; 10 seconds of Pentagon footage, but not crash site
One (1) DVCAM tape - no recorded video or audio information

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#267024 Mar 19, 2014
Oh and who can forget all the bills that were slid under the noses of Americans while we were be subjected to fake anthrax attacks.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267025 Mar 19, 2014
8 videos were received on 10/11/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected during consent search of residence in Avanel, New Jersey. Pending case on subject.

One (1) damaged Sony MP-120 8mm video tape
One (1) Sony MP-120 8mm video tape

Videos received on 10/15/2001 at Quantico. These videos were collected from surveillance cameras at multiple Kinko's in South Florida.

One (1) TDK 1-160 VHS video tape
One (1) VHS video tape
One (1) SONY T-160 VHS video tape
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267026 Mar 19, 2014
Video received on 10/22/2001 at Quantico. This video was recovered from garbage at residenced in Neenah, Wisconsin by the Neenah Police Department. Investigation on suspect has been closed.

One (1) damaged VHS video tape and housing

Received at Washington Field Office Command Post

These two video tapes included footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene taken by DOD media pool photographers, and were obtained from Navy Rear Admiral Craig Quigley.

One (1) Betacam BCT-30G video cassette, labeled "1 of 2" & "early 6pm 9/11/01"
One (1) Betacam BCT-30G video cassette, labeled "2 of 2" & "early pm 9/11/01"

Also received at the Washington Field Office Command Post:

One (1) VHS video cassette - witness interviews near Pentagon after the attack
One (1) VHS video cassette, labeled "9/11/2001" - footage of post Pentagon crime scene, obtained from Chief Mastin, Prince William County
One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video casette, wrapped in Pentagon map and labeled on back "1/29/1952 Mohan Shresesa 8/2/2018 Todoroki Japan 9/17/01 3:00 hr Fern/So. Rotary" - Home video taken from car, dated 9/17/2001,showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene very briefly from road (~10 seconds)
One (1) FujiFilm DP121 video cassette, labeled "WJLA-TV" - miscellaneous footage from news reporter, dated 9/18/2001
One (1) Sony MP120 8mm video cassette - Home video, DC sightseeing
One (1) TDK HG Ultimate TC-30 video cassette - Home video, unknown date, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
One (1) Maxell DVM60SE mini digital video cassette - Home video, dated 9/17/2001, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
One (1) Sony Hi8 video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/11/2001 showing ~6 seconds of Pentagon footage (not crash site)
One (1) TDK Hi8 MP 120 video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/21/2001, showing post-crash Pentagon crime scene
One (1) JVC MP120 8mm video cassette - Home video obtained by DPS on 9/21/2001, showing brief footage of Pentagon (not crash site)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267027 Mar 19, 2014
Videos filmed on 9/26/2001 by FBI Forensic Audio-Visual Analysis Unit (FAVIAU) of post-crash Pentagon crime scene.

One (1) original SONY 40 min. Digital Betacam video tape
One (1) original SONY 40 min. Digital Betacam video tape

Videos submitted to FBI Laboratory in Quantico, Virginia, under cover of communication dated 2/19/2002, all depicting WTC footage.

One (1) Betacam video tape
One (1) HDCAM video tape
One (1) Betacam SP video tape
One (1) Betacam SP video tape
One (1) Mini DV video tape maked in part Antonio M.
One (1) DVC PRO video tape
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1056 COPY 5A of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1056 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1471 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1788 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1729 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1808 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1813 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B530 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B729 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1563 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1051 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1787 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B2406 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "1B1276 COPY 5 of 5"
One VHS video tape marked in part "CNN RE: BURN VICTIM..."
One VHS video tape marked in part "NIGHTLINE 2/15/2002"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#267028 Mar 19, 2014
Videos submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico, under communication dated 5/13/2002.

One (1) Sony SDX1-25C video tape
One (1) Sony SDX1-25C video tape
One (1) TDK 8mm video tape

Video obtained by FBI on 9/28/2001 and submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico on 5/28/2002. Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 showing footage of WTC after attacks, obtained by Suffolk County, New York Police Department.

One Hi 8mm video cassette tape from Eileen McMahon

Video obtained by FBI on 9/13/2001 and submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico on 5/28/2002. Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 showing footage of second plane hitting WTC and aftermath.

One Mini DV 60 video cassette tape

Video submitted to FBI Laboratory, Quantico under cover of communication dated 9/22/2001. Obtained by FBI NK from Dime Savings Bank, Nutley, New Jersey

One TDK T-160 VHS video tape

Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 by NBC4 Washington reporter, with footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene shortly after attack. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) home Video of the terrorist attack on the Pentagon.

Video from DEA HQ security camera atop 700 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA. Camera repositioned after attack to show post-crash footage of Pentagon. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) videotape

Home video filmed on 9/11/2001 by tourist traveling past Pentagon and then by AP photographer who borrowed the camera. Footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene shortly after attack. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) videotape

Copy of home video filmed on 9/11/2001 by AP photographer using camera borrowed from nearby motorist. Footage of post-crash Pentagon crime scene shortly after attack. Provided to FBI on 9/12/2001.

One (1) duplicate video cassette tape dated 9/11/01

Video from cameras at Reagan National Airport parking garage. Both video files show smoke in the distance coming from direction of Pentagon. Obtained by FBI on 9/13/2001.

One (1) CD containing 2 video files

Video from security camera at Citgo Gas Station, 801 S. Joyce Street, Arlington, Virginia. Submitted to FAVIAU to determine if video showed impact of plane into Pentagon. Determined not to show impact. Obtained by FBI on 9/11/2001.

One (1) JVC EHG Hi-Fi videocassette, labeled Day 11 Quarters K

Video from security camera at Doubletree Hotel, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, Virginia. Security video showing rotating footage from different camera locations at hotel; no camera captures impact of plane into Pentagon.

One (1) TDK video tape marked "11C"

Images captured by two separate cameras at the entrance to the Pentagon Mall Terrace parkinng lot. Images capture the impact of the plane into the Pentagon from two different cameras. Obtained from the Pentagon Force Protection Agency via USA/EDVA.

One (1) CD-ROM
http://web.archive.org/web/20080208102217/htt...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 878,368
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min janeebee 7,990
The Christian Atheist debate 12 min Critical Eye 3,817
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min WasteWater 6,394
disgusting transgenders (Dec '10) 30 min andet1987 4
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 45 min lightbeamrider 2,860
sexting and couples who sext together 52 min drtygrl73 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 603,225
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Lyndi 177,850
More from around the web